Eternity Realms Home!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Eternity Tavern Chatango
Long maintenance

Thu Nov 19, 2015 9:23 pm by Luna Starsplitter

Hey everyone we have had a long period where we were unable to get ahold of anyone or do much. I hope everyone is willing to come back and join in!

Comments: 0

Working on Site

Mon Feb 09, 2015 6:46 pm by Shijumaru Tsukikirameki

Alright guys gonna clean up the site since we got everything back online and working. Sorry for the wait as always but you know how my work hours are. Anyways hope your all doing well and hope to see you soon.

Regards,
Tsuki

Comments: 4

Top posters
Luna Starsplitter (774)
Questions About the Realms PLEASE READ!! EmptyQuestions About the Realms PLEASE READ!! EmptyQuestions About the Realms PLEASE READ!! Empty 
Shijumaru Tsukikirameki (567)
Questions About the Realms PLEASE READ!! EmptyQuestions About the Realms PLEASE READ!! EmptyQuestions About the Realms PLEASE READ!! Empty 
Haru Kin (312)
Artemis (187)
Lily Minami (151)
DarkWardenX13 (135)
Shinie_Darkmoon (115)
Namine (110)
Lillian Rightill (86)
Anya (78)

Who is online?
In total there are 19 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 19 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 250 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 8:31 am

Questions About the Realms PLEASE READ!!

Go down

Questions About the Realms PLEASE READ!! Empty Questions About the Realms PLEASE READ!!

Post by Shijumaru Tsukikirameki Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:03 am

Please ask them here I'll try and answer some of the most common questions now.

Can I create temp character to rp with some else if my Character can not travel the realms?
Yes of course. It adds more depth when more people are able to reach each other post to each other.

Is Eternity Tarvern part of the Moonlit Chronicles?
No it's not it's a place for you all to unwind and have fun. You can use your characters from Moonlit Chronicles there though.

What are can we expect from different realms and how will we know?
If it's one of my own realms, I will inform you of the area when I get on in a new topic under that realm, if I do not reply right away please do not be frustrated, I'm still in the process of putting all of this on the website. Razz

Can we make our own Realm?
No and Yes...What I mean is you can add on to the 231 ones that are already created and make your own race and if you like, your own little area. but I will not allow anymore realms past the 231 already up. Plus I will start working on the Realm information very soon, if the realm you want to go to is blank. Ask me about it through a pm or through the Moonlit Chronicles tab.

How do we enter the Nexus (aka Shadowrealm)?
You don't unless your a member or resident from there. Right now the Shadowrealm is closed until Shiju takes his role as Deaths successor and hes MIA atm.

Where's the Resistance?
The Resistance is currently stationed in Realm 228. till the main story starts.

What can we do while we wait for everything to finish?
Enjoy the universe I've created, Let your imagination take over and surprise me with something I've never thought of Smile

How long will this rp be?
Well...I started it at 18 sooo yeah it's going to be going for a bit lol.

When are you going to join Shiju?
When I get time, I have to finish the information then I'll start posting...I might join Eternity Tavern here shortly though.

If you have any other questions let me know and I'll answer as soon as I can.

Regards,
Shiju.
Shijumaru Tsukikirameki
Shijumaru Tsukikirameki
White Demon
White Demon

Virgo Posts : 567
Fame : 113

Character sheet
HP:
Questions About the Realms PLEASE READ!! Left_bar_bleue9000000/9000000Questions About the Realms PLEASE READ!! Cfhdoonsiadkdtnlbtws  (9000000/9000000)
Magik:
Questions About the Realms PLEASE READ!! Left_bar_bleue20000000/20000000Questions About the Realms PLEASE READ!! Cfhdoonsiadkdtnlbtws  (20000000/20000000)
Stamina:
Questions About the Realms PLEASE READ!! Left_bar_bleue5000000/5000000Questions About the Realms PLEASE READ!! Cfhdoonsiadkdtnlbtws  (5000000/5000000)

https://www.facebook.com/john.atkins.3139

Back to top Go down