Eternity Realms Home!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

October 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Eternity Tavern Chatango
Long maintenance

Thu Nov 19, 2015 9:23 pm by Luna Starsplitter

Hey everyone we have had a long period where we were unable to get ahold of anyone or do much. I hope everyone is willing to come back and join in!

Comments: 0

Working on Site

Mon Feb 09, 2015 6:46 pm by Shijumaru Tsukikirameki

Alright guys gonna clean up the site since we got everything back online and working. Sorry for the wait as always but you know how my work hours are. Anyways hope your all doing well and hope to see you soon.

Regards,
Tsuki

Comments: 4

Top posters
Luna Starsplitter (774)
Warning....Moonlit Chronicles, make sure you read this. EmptyWarning....Moonlit Chronicles, make sure you read this. EmptyWarning....Moonlit Chronicles, make sure you read this. Empty 
Shijumaru Tsukikirameki (567)
Warning....Moonlit Chronicles, make sure you read this. EmptyWarning....Moonlit Chronicles, make sure you read this. EmptyWarning....Moonlit Chronicles, make sure you read this. Empty 
Haru Kin (312)
Artemis (187)
Lily Minami (151)
DarkWardenX13 (135)
Shinie_Darkmoon (115)
Namine (110)
Lillian Rightill (86)
Anya (78)

Who is online?
In total there is 0 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 250 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 8:31 am

Warning....Moonlit Chronicles, make sure you read this.

Go down

Warning....Moonlit Chronicles, make sure you read this. Empty Warning....Moonlit Chronicles, make sure you read this.

Post by Shijumaru Tsukikirameki Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:06 am

First off I want to say that I thank you all for participating in this story line before I go on. I would like to add a few things that I forgot to mention.

Keep in mind that I do trust every one of you with my story and being a part of this, but fair warning...This is copyrighted and I hold every claim to this because I've already had it looked over and plan on turning this into a novel, plus I like to trust people first until they break that trust....and I do not mean to offend, but this is my life's work thus far so you should understand hopefully.

Now with that out of the way I'll begin...Secondly,

Do not take my kindness for weakness.
I stand by Treat others as you want to be treated policy. I would love for the site to grow and I am doing everything in my power to see this happen. Keep in mind though that I am busy as well, when I say I will do something...I do it, it's as simple as that. You just have to give me some time to get to everything. If that's not good enough I apologize and you can come back or not depending on how you feel.

Furthermore,

If I catch this story outside of it's site, I will hire a legal team to track it down which will not be hard and I will take the said person to claims court without a second thought. I am mostly mellow, but I am versed and knowledgeable in Legal and Law affairs and will prosecute you for as much as I can. Some of you may think it's a joke, but I assure you...I do not. I put this on here for feedback and to share it with everyone else, if one person decides they will try and take claims to my ideas and story line or characters therein, I will take legal action, as well as remove the entire story off of the site.

You have all been great so far and I do not want to create problems and enjoy your time you choose coming on here. I trust you all understand and I thank you again for your time, please enjoy it as I have and I look forward to creating a larger, creative, loyal, and respectful community.

Regards,
John/Shiju.
Shijumaru Tsukikirameki
Shijumaru Tsukikirameki
White Demon
White Demon

Virgo Posts : 567
Fame : 113

Character sheet
HP:
Warning....Moonlit Chronicles, make sure you read this. Left_bar_bleue9000000/9000000Warning....Moonlit Chronicles, make sure you read this. Cfhdoonsiadkdtnlbtws  (9000000/9000000)
Magik:
Warning....Moonlit Chronicles, make sure you read this. Left_bar_bleue20000000/20000000Warning....Moonlit Chronicles, make sure you read this. Cfhdoonsiadkdtnlbtws  (20000000/20000000)
Stamina:
Warning....Moonlit Chronicles, make sure you read this. Left_bar_bleue5000000/5000000Warning....Moonlit Chronicles, make sure you read this. Cfhdoonsiadkdtnlbtws  (5000000/5000000)

https://www.facebook.com/john.atkins.3139

Back to top Go down