Eternity Realms Home!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Eternity Tavern Chatango
Long maintenance

Thu Nov 19, 2015 9:23 pm by Luna Starsplitter

Hey everyone we have had a long period where we were unable to get ahold of anyone or do much. I hope everyone is willing to come back and join in!

Comments: 0

Working on Site

Mon Feb 09, 2015 6:46 pm by Shijumaru Tsukikirameki

Alright guys gonna clean up the site since we got everything back online and working. Sorry for the wait as always but you know how my work hours are. Anyways hope your all doing well and hope to see you soon.

Regards,
Tsuki

Comments: 4

Top posters
Luna Starsplitter (774)
The Moonlit Chronicles (OOC) EmptyThe Moonlit Chronicles (OOC) EmptyThe Moonlit Chronicles (OOC) Empty 
Shijumaru Tsukikirameki (567)
The Moonlit Chronicles (OOC) EmptyThe Moonlit Chronicles (OOC) EmptyThe Moonlit Chronicles (OOC) Empty 
Haru Kin (312)
Artemis (187)
Lily Minami (151)
DarkWardenX13 (135)
Shinie_Darkmoon (115)
Namine (110)
Lillian Rightill (86)
Anya (78)

Who is online?
In total there are 28 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 28 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 250 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 8:31 am

The Moonlit Chronicles (OOC)

Go down

The Moonlit Chronicles (OOC) Empty The Moonlit Chronicles (OOC)

Post by Shijumaru Tsukikirameki Thu Oct 18, 2012 1:14 am

(Saga 4 is finished. Read up!)

This thread will explain and go over the story I've worked on and how far it's come to where the role play will take place now.

I'm also up for drawing any of your chars (anime form preferred but will do life like if you insist.) Luna is also a artist and can help with the pictures as well.

Post your characters details and backgrounds in the tab for chars under my topic and i'll make your own file on my computer.

Rules- Free form RP only, for those of you that do not know what that is it's simple. Detailed post of actions, movements, speaking, and battling. Say for instance your in a battle and you do not respond to someone striking you over the head with a stick or you miss the action. You will be hit and have to do the necessary actions following getting struck over the head. It sounds complicated but it's not, and is actually quite fun and adds more immersion to the RP.

Details- Alright....First off this story is massive and I've been working on it for quite some time a long with Luna and Arwen. (Arwen is M.I.A atm, but will join when she returns.) I can't go over everything, so this will be a short recap of what's happen. It consists of 231 realms with a nexus in the center called the Kage Kokudo/Shadowrealm. Each realm has different races, technology levels, animals, life, and will determine what powers, magic, of strengths you possess. I can not go over every realm with you in here at this time because it's a lot of information to write and I just do not have the time as of now. So I will go over a few of the key ones with you in this topic.

For those of you wanting to create more than a character like a race on another realm. I'll need a detailed description of your race and what or where your wanting to create this race. Again, there's 231 realms. I don't mind which realm you create it on as long as it's not realm 143, 144, 172, or the nexus. (Let me know what your looking for in a realm and I'll scroll through the realm files and find one that's similar to what your looking for in the world you want.)

Multiple Characters- Are fine like a small group or clan. You will be expected to keep up with each one in post. You can do this either in one massive post, (combining dialogues with each other) or you can make separate post for each one.

God characters- Can be made as well, seeing as there's 231 realms each with there own sets of gods to watch over the realm. Now keep in mind that god or goddess characters do live forever, but are not immortal in my story and can die by battle means. Most gods though are not interested in nothing more than there own power, and there realm they watch over. This doesn't mean you can't travel with your god character, it's just going to need a lot of reason to move beyond there own realm. Also a god leaving the realm they watch over causes a lot of problems for there own realm. Without there god to watch over them a lot of underdeveloped races (like dark ages and further backwards.) become unstable and begin to sway from there control. Gods are known to contribute threw another means. Harbingers, which do there masters bidding in exchange for half of there god or goddesses powers. More than one god or goddess can be used in one realm.

Harbinger's- Are a extended reach of a god or goddesses arm usually to quell rebellions or battle another divine beings rule threatening there master. These character's can be made still in the story and can almost equal the power of a divine being but has to be a champion of there realm to a heroic or legendary status first. When there master recognizes them they will be infused with half of the gods power. This also can be used against the champions wishes having to fulfill there masters wish by force if the divine being chooses them. taking away there free will until the goal is done.

(Any further questions about realms and area's please direct them to The Moonlit Chronicles page in the questions tab under Role Play. Thanks.)

Good-Neutral-Evil:
Good-If your wanting to help in the Resistance cause you are going to have to find them first. The Resistance has been known to recruit more powerful characters and come to them, but if your not extremely powerful or wanting to be. You can either try to find them yourself or stick around one of the characters that have been in the story before hand. (Like Shiju, Luna, Shinie, Arwen, Marawen, Lilian, Kairi, Mina, Arois, Miyuki, or Aranel.) Stick around them and eventually you will find yourself in a war zone most of the time. (Shiju will be difficult to find till he get's back so best bet will be Luna and Shinie.) (Arwen and Mars are MIA at this time as well.)
Neutral- Neutral character's are more free willed and do not have to be bound to either side. Do as you please and play however you like. Finding the Resistance will be difficult if your a neutral character, but possible if your a realm traveler.
Evil-I have had people want to create villains before, and you can with saga 6, only the Watchers (main baddies) will be excluded from play. You can join them if you wish as a helping force but keep in mind you will have to convince them your useful and there ultimate goal is to eradicate all life in the end....Including your character. If your fail in convincing them. (me) You will have to either fight them or run. (hint- The watchers at this time are extremely powerful so running would be the best option till end game.)

Killing Characters- This get's asked a lot in my story and the answer is...yes your character can die. I do take in consideration though and give multiple chances usually 3. What this means is if you pull a move that you are sure is not the best move and know nothing of the situation your getting into...yeah it might not end well. I will however give your character 3 chances if not more to pull out of this situation and as long as you have someone watching your back there for you...you should be fine Smile I've only really had three people die in the older rp's I use to do for the story and I really don't enjoy killing peoples characters. It ruins the experience for them, unless you ask for it. Razz

Skirmishes- Small battles do take place from time to time and fill in for larger scale wars, these battles are more forgiving about dying because there usually small and over with in 10 to 20 post. (depending on who's involved and how many.)

Wars- Yes I do have giant wars in the story and a lot of times battle gets hectic with so many battling. There is a greater risk of dying if your not paying attention or miss details of someone else's post. Tips and basics about war is basically don't let yourself get surrounded, don't jump ahead of the mainlines and push deeper into there ranks unless your sure of your character's abilities, Watch for archer post or any flying projectiles headed your way, and keep any characters that are healing others out of harms way.

Duels- Can be fought but are not always to the death, these are usually against two powerful character's and can happen anywhere in any battle. They don't have to be acknowledged or does not always mean the two characters will be left alone in the battle, but more than likely it will be just between the two involved.

Main Fights (aka boss battles) These are different, if you participate in these battles mainly you have to be on your toes and be precise with your offensive abilities and make sure you do not leave your guard open, best advice is do not take risk. I will punish mistakes and obviously if you run into a group of warring soldiers with no armor on, wounded, and with no weapon....your going to end up a corpse. Razz (I do it this way because it makes the RP battle more intense for those involved and enjoyable if you like RP battles, and adds to put the role player in a more immersed world.)

If your character dies they can be resurrected once threw any means. It could be undead, restoring ones soul, or stopping there time. Etc etc.

Story plot and Saga info:

The story plot during saga 6 is going to be the realm wide war, first of it's kind and all 231 realms will be involved in this war which is why I'm pretty open to your idea's on races and other worlds. The story revolves around the event's that took place in saga 5 and proceeds to the brewing war.

Saga 6 Opening.
With Shiju thought dead the remaining Tsuki have become scattered and each gone there separate ways. Luna travels with Shinie looking for three runic tomes that could be the key to Shinie's separation from the Watchers plans. The sister's Arwen and Marawen have disappeared to deal with the loss of Shiju in there own ways and find a way to cure Marawens stopped time. Each of them unaware of the war brewing on the other side of the realms drawing closer to there realm. Marawen's stopped time and Shiju's breaking of Death alerts the Watchers of there presence and they start to plan a visit to there realm. As each of them worry about there own problems in the realm, the other side of the universe is in a constant state of war with the Watchers, the Resistance is growing against the corruption that the Watchers are spreading and even now fight's for what remains of the shattered realms they once called home.

These will be quick recaps of what's happen in previous saga's of my story. The original story is in story form and I'm currently proof reading and correcting things I do not like. but will send you copies if you enjoy the story eventually.

(The story's are inspired by actual event's in my that I hope will add more emotion to them and the final draft of the finished product, I hope you enjoy and will participate.)

PRELUDE-
This is the beginning of my story although it was not written in into way later into saga 4. It tells of what happen to the Tsuki race and the first war, The War of Gods. Onitora The Life Giver's Prophecy comes to pass "Two young twin girls are born with mixed blood of two goddesses on the moon Suta-Raito, when they are of age they will bring unlock ruin and war to there people, and bring about the rebirth of Life and Death" Haminaioshi and Ayame, although at war with each other, agree to keep the young girls under care and away from those who seek to unlock the realm gates and begin a war that would last for thousands of years to come.

It starts out in the Tsuki capital Celestial with Heru/Shiju, a young teenager who still is in school for advanced magic moving to become one of the royal guards of the Tsuki's goddess and creator Haminaioshi. During the daily routine life Heru and his closest friend Leo's, meet two young twin girls by the names of Arwen and Marawen. The two girls lived outside of the city and were outcast of the society having mixed blood from Haminaioshi's Sister Ayame's group of elves that lived on the darker half of the moon's surface. Heru almost instantly falls for the young girl Arwens carefree and laid back attitude, a long with her upbeat personality. Arwen on the other hand is only talking for her sister who is infatuated with Heru, seeing him before in the market. As the group runs into each other time and time again Arwen's curiosity for Heru and Leo's only makes her push her sister harder to spend time with the two boys. As the days go on they spend there lives getting to know the two strange twins. As they get older though, Heru and Leo's duties become more and more as they get closer to the trials they have to undertake as Haminaioshi's chosen. Leo's focuses more on his duties as Arwen find's more and more ways to pull Heru from his duties, and his infatuation for Arwen and Marawen slowly turns into love. As he get's ever closer to the deadline to the trials, Haminaioshi explains to the twins and Heru about the girls prophecy and that they are under safe guard here in Celestial. She also explains to them that Marawens blood and Arwens is the key to the realms gates and when spilled, could mean disaster for the realms. Unable to escape going away for a year he finally confesses to the girls his feelings before he leaves, swearing to return to them. As the year of training passes Heru returns to them just as promised only to realize that the nexus the Shadowrealm is letting Deamons and other threats in against the twins. Haminaioshi dispatches a team a team of the newest 7 royal guards. (Heru, Leos, Kyrois, Linwe, Morian, Rin, and Terra) That were to watch over the girls and protect them from this new threat. The battle to protect them waged for four months but sadly, Morian betrayed Celestial and let Demthirios's right hand Solstus inside the realm. The guard faltered when Marawen was taken as bait to lure Arwen into a trap, and while Shiju was searching for the twins Arwen faced off against the powerful Deamon but only to be defeated, with Solstus thinking Arwen was dead he sacrificed Marawen just before Heru was able to reach them. Arwen was able to reach out for her sister in time to save what remained of her soul inside herself Solstus knocking her back into the wall burying her in a pile of rubble. In Heru's anger he used the forbidden magics of the Tsuki to cause a spin out of magical energy consuming Solstus in his anger, Solstus was able to feign death by hiding the last bit of his presence inside of Heru's soul to regain his strength.

As the gates fell Celestial was consumed in the war of the realms and became a battlefield leaving hardly any alive the 7 guard falling one by one to the countless numbers of soldiers from alien races. Haminaioshi task Heru and Leo's on one final mission to kill the god of Deamons, Demthirios with her most sacred arrow...Starsplitter. As Shiju and Leo's take to the front lines and work there way into the masses Heru and Leo's challenge the God to a duel. Blinded by his own pride, Demthirios takes up the offer letting them pass into the waves of Deamons. As the battle goes on Leos distracts Demthirios getting dealt a fatal blow in the process giving Heru time to pull out the arrow and land a direct hit on the Deamon god. The blast from the arrow blinds the field of battle with a huge explosions expelling Heru and Leo's a crossed the ground in a broken heep slowly dying from the wounds. Haminaioshi uses the last bit of her powers to save the remaining Tsuki Heru, Arwen, Leo's, and Rin barely survived the spell it spreading there souls down towards Earth realm to be reborn into the bodies of humans to hide there presence. This last act left the goddess drained and she was unable to save her lands from the war. With the goddess gone and the Tsuki dead, they were forgotten in history. Only to survive in the Elder Tomes of Earth realm.

SAGA 1 INFORMATION-
Saga 1 takes place after the prelude and was originally the beginning of my story. This saga actually starts the new life of Heru as a human Shijumaru and goes through his time as a human.

This story starts five hundred years after the prelude when Haminaioshi feels now is a good time to bring back the Tsuki. The world was torn with war, but with Demthirios dead, and the Elementals and there god Rathius sacrificing themselves to return Earth realm to it's former beauty. The time to bring them back was coming closer at hand. She released the soul's of the surviving 36 Tsuki into the world including Heru, Leo's, Arwen, and Rin. She gave them life in the forms of 5 year old children and gave them features of the human race there power lying dormant inside themselves. She then erased there memories leaving them close to groups that she knew would keep them safe. All but one, Rin. Who's life was barely saved and needed another Tsuki to help breath life back into her.

Saga 1 starts Shiju off in a clan of dragon tamers called The White Dragon. This group raised Shiju until he was old enough to finally start the Elemental Trials to choose the dragon that would be his partner. Shiju's extraordinary skills and magical prowess from his dormant blood gave him the power to call upon the Fire Dragon Draco, the Ice Dragon Silnesti, the Earth Dragon Ralok, the Wind Dragon Razor, and talk to a mysterious Dragon that the clan knew nothing of, Chronos. As the Elemental Trials continued for Shiju the village came under attack by a group of feudal lords warring in the area. White Dragon Clan had become a threat and was to be dealt with for playing both sides for money and choosing it's clients by there own morals even turning away some of the more powerful lords because of there evil nature. When Shiju returned with the five dragon eyes, the village was already burned to the ground. With his family gone and only a torn banner to find the Lords he grabbed the ancestral sword of his clan the Crimson Katana and set out in search of them.

After a long journey he found his targets and the demonic katanas power did the rest making short work of the lords in a staged meeting he set up. After killing the two lords though he found himself fighting off a countless number of guards somehow fighting his way to the top of the castle leaping off the rooftop into a river far below, only to emerge to the town guardsman. As he was being taken away to await execution a young priestess stopped the guards and arranged for his release. The priestesses name was Ashley Silverlight. Shiju had no choice but to follow his code and protect this young priestess as she made her way back to the Cathedral of Light.The Cathedral of Lights purpose was to provide safe haven from war and quell the horrors that spawn from these dark times, keeping the Deamon at bay with special protective wards to seal the gate ways leading to there Realm. As time went by the two of them were set out to quell various problems around the lands. Shiju was to safe guard the priestess and keep her safe acting as her sword so she could focus on her missions, but eventually the long missions only drew them closer Ashley's vows to the temple and Shiju's ignorance on the subject keeping most of the feelings locked away. Mission by mission, they managed to meet new faces and people along there travels. The two slowly making a name for themselves this continuing for some time until the dark necromancer Verios, a criminal and well known murderer set into motion a power far beyond his control. With his countless ritual sacrifices under the nose of the Cathedrals nose, he was finally able to make a portal to the Shadowrealm. He was quickly over taken by the Creatures of deaths realm his body in slaved by the Rakul. (A group of soul taking shadow creatures from the Shadowrealm that possess one body) With his new found power, he continued to further his dark research listening to the Rakul inside of him, opening gates further and further into the darkness until he stumbled upon the Deathbringer. A chaotic, insane dragon of the Shadowrealm and Deaths personal champion. With the Deathbringers release upon Earth realm, it spread chaos upon the lands. His presence felt from one side of the lands to the other, causing fear and wide spread panic into the realm. City's were torn from the map and the capital of the main land. Istalia, was destroyed and became the Deathbringers new home. Thus, the Dragon Wars began.

The news of the capital falling reached the islands of Fal'ia, home of the Cathedral of Light. It's order quickly beginning a counter offensive against this dragon and it's swarm of followers, who were now taking over the main land in swarms. As the problem was further investigated it became known that Verios, the necromancer that Ashley and Shiju let escape, was the cause of all of these problems and the releasing of this unknown dragon. As the Cathedral weighed it's anger on Ashley, she swore to them that she would find a way to fix the problems that had been created by Verios, Shiju could only listen from behind closed doors to the ridicule that was befalling the young woman in anger. Soon after the meetings the islands were attacked by the swarm making them start a last minute defense on the Cathedrals borders. This last ditch effort was put together quickly causing many casualties and broken lines there armies not able to hold the swarms of dragons and creatures pouring from the sea. It's when thing's looked there lowest that a traveler of the realms came to there aid, a elder Dragonkin that had been stricken by a Vampire at a young age, known only as the Vampiric Dragon. He helped hold the swarms back from the island enough for the Cathedral to finish there plans, dumping the carry out of these plans on the two that caused them, Ashley and Shiju.

During the time that Ashley was going over the council meetings for the next week, Vampiric Dragon took a liking to the young man Shiju, and began to train him in the Shadowrealm itself to combat these foes. Time slowed tremendously in this area, making it the perfect place to hone ones skill's for the oncoming onslaught from the Deathbringer. This world is all Shiju knew for the next seven month's of his life, training to become a more powerful warrior and to call upon the powers of the Shadowrealms forbidden magics as much as his body could handle without tearing itself a part with the strong magics. One day during the training he came upon something extraordinary A phoenix, the life giver herself Onitora, who came with a warning to him to Vamp. That the Deathbringer was only part of the problem, that his strings were being pulled behind the scenes by Death himself. With the human forces unable to do much against Death, Shiju and Ashley were to lead the charge against Deathbringer. Onitora and her protector Vincent would handle stopping Death from entering the realm of Earth and stop him once and for all. With Shiju's basic training finished Vampiric Dragon left him to handle his own affairs and wished him luck before he set out Shiju never hearing from this strange Dragonkin again....As Shiju returned to the realm of Earth a week had passed and Ashley's council meetings were over they set out to find this dragon and put an end to him once and for all.

As the war waged on they finally caught up to the dragon in the outskirts of the capital Istalia with the main force able to push the dragons minions back to this final showdown, the last battle commenced. with both sides fighting on, Ashley and Shiju finally faced off against Deathbringer. Draco, Silnesti, Ralok, and Razor stood at Shiju's side as he fought this enormous dragon Ashley on the back of Silnesti fighting to seal the dragon back into the Shadowrealm closing there nexus gate to Earth realm. Ralok, Razor, and Silnesti fell in order to protect Ashley from the dragons devastating black breath just in time for her to finish her ritual to close the gate. With a final valiant effort Draco pushed the Deathbringer back into the realm of shadows both of the dragons disappearing behind the closed gate back into the Shadowrealm...the realm had been saved. As Shiju recovered from the long battle, Ashley slowly made her way back to his side both bruised and banged up from the relentless fighting. Verios appeared from the shadows thrusting his dagger into Ashley's back threw her heart, dealing her a fatal blow and striking a Soul taking dark art on Shiju. A trap that either of them was unprepared for. As Shiju felt his life slipping away, Chronos the mysterious dragon came to his rescue, the divine silver dragon of Haminaioshi the goddess. His presence and light from the dragon awoke the dormant blood stirring with his pain and despair from losing Ashley, awakening his Tsuki Soul inside of him. The full moon changed his form into that of a silver haired Tsuki he using the power to fight off Verios's attacks, Striking a fatal blow on him with the Crimson Katana. Verios's sensing his time was ending placed one final curse upon Shiju for taking his life. He would never die by natural means, and would never be able to see Ashley again.

SAGA 2 INFORMATION-
Saga 2 is another that takes place right after the events of Saga 1, It goes through him coming into his new powers and his past, starting his mission from the goddess to bring the Tsuki race back home and start over.

As the event's of saga 1 come to a close, Shiju stays in the broken battlefield holding Ashley in his arms, as the rain clears he finally picks up her lifeless body carrying her back to his small cabin in forest just outside Parness burying her near the cabin making her a gravestone. He spends many years in this secluded cabin with his grief and the constant hounding of Chronos to pick himself up and follow him to meet the goddess. Time and time again Shiju refuses his human body never aging becoming more and more lost in his grief. It's then that he is met by a visitor, Onitora. Telling him of his master, the Vampiric Dragon died, and filling him in on what happen at the battle with Death. She told him of Vincent's sacrifice and that he had stricken Death down in combat but both were unaware of the god's taint and Vincent was taken over by the gods power becoming the new Death god of the realm. The loss weighed heavy on her heart and it was obvious that Onitora was not giving Shiju the whole story but he let it go only listening to her story. As she finished her story she told him of his past and that Shiju and herself had met before, in a past he had forgotten and a mission that he also failed to accomplish. This new information struck a long forgotten memory that was unclear to him but he knew was true when she told him of it. For the first time in twenty years, he had the ambition to once again search for the answers to his long forgotten pass. As Onitora left him, she gave Shiju a final message. "...When the three of you return together, I will seek you out once more Shiju. For your true calling and purpose." With this she vanished, disappearing out of reality and out of his life once more.

With his new ambition he finally picked up Crimson Katana and returned once more to Chronos, to finally begin his journey to the goddess. They waited for the next full moon when Shiju would change once more into his Tsuki form so that he could survive the trip, and with Shiju on his back, flew off towards the ruins of the once proud city Celestial on Earths Moon, Suta-Raito. As they landed on the once lush greens of the Moon were now nothing more then Dirt and Ash frozen in time, Shiju's memories were clearer here being this close to the goddess. Each step he took towards her ruined temple in the center of the city ruins, more memories came back to him in flashes remembering running into the markets going to school, and the two twins that were with him and that he failed. He froze at that thought, wondering if it could be true, that Ashley was not the only one that he had failed to protect, Onitora's words were slowly starting to make sense now. As he entered her temple Haminaioshi appeared before him telling him of his race and what had happen, and her plan to return the Tsuki to there home here so that they could finally be at peace like was meant, and that she needed him to find and awaken the others on Earth acting as her arms for this purpose. Shiju agreed after thinking it through clearly and the goddess gave him the power to awaken the other's when he found them and with that, he set out to find the other Tsuki. He eventually finds 19 of the Tsuki. Leos, Ardas, Cordus, Riki, Sindalian, Tirentis, Uri, Arial, Lily, Sayako, Willow, Kuran, Orkus, Ortilus, Urian, Bethany, Talia, and Yura. With this group at his back, they started over, Shiju leading them and passing on Haminaioshi's teachings. It was then that the last remaining of Ayame, the sister goddess of Haminaioshi learned of Haminaioshi's plans through communing to Ayame and sent one of the only surviving of her people to search Earth realm for Haminaioshi's chosen and stop his plans, Shinie. With Shinie's hatred of the Tsuki fresh in his mind and no care of the goddesses wishes, because of the two leaving them stranded on Suta Raito to scrounge and try to stay alive, he set out to kill Haminaioshi's champion, he sets down on earth with blood on his mind. As Shiju teaches the other's how to use there powers and leads them closer to the gateway back to Celestial, some begin to question what they remember and if the goddess was leading them on the right path and become doubtful. Arguments start among the Tsuki and some begin to use their powers in selfish ways, Shiju is forced to stop them and the action creates rifts between them. Shinie appears in this confusion, telling the others that they have been tricked by a false goddess that destroyed the Tsuki in the first place. This successfully breaks up the Tsuki into two factions each going there own way. Shiju at a loss why his own race, already in danger, is warring with each other when they should be rebuilding. With his mine stressed over Shinie and the other's sabotaging and constant attacking, he is finally pushed over the edge when Willow is wounded in combat and barely survives. He finally calls upon a final showdown between himself and Shinie, but instead of Shinie showing he blows the house that Willow was resting in to pieces behind Shiju's back. Enraged by Shinie's actions and his own ignorance he confronts Shinie and the others in open battle, Leos and the others close behind Shiju. As the war wages on the two groups go at odds killing each other one by one. As Shiju finally finds his way to Shinie, Shinie activates one of his spells. Shiju Disrupts it in time but it only makes it unstable blowing them both into the open rifts of the realms, tossing them from the realm and into random rifts in space, lost to the known realms for almost a hundred years.

With the sudden burst from the realms, the power makes Shiju lose his memories and is left floating in the rifts for what seems like an eternity. Till the time when Shiju is thrown in to the realm of Kaygos. This land was teaming with life and is a sister Realm to Earth, also aligned with the Cathedral of Light. He wakes up in a bed unable to remember what happen or how he got there, but able to remember his name. It is here that he meets Alyth, a young priestess at the Temple of Light. With time to recover from his wounds and a moment to rest, he quickly falls in love with the small ocean village and it's people. He offers to help Alyth for what shes done for him by helping with her life in the village, the strangely curious girl often ask Shiju about what he can remember about his life before hand, and when she gets no answers becomes slightly frustrated with him. It's not long before Shiju starts noticing things off with this land and begins to investigate further into it. With constant warnings from Alyth, he goes off on a journey to search this land looking for answers to who he is or how he got here, but finding nothing but riddles and strange markings. With his mind in a state of confusion Chronos finally finds Shiju to bring him home, but Shiju refuses to leave Alyth here and Chronos refuses to take her. The dragon quickly becomes infuriated at the loss of his memory and tries to convince him that this is not where he belongs trying to convince him one last time with no avail. Shiju stays watching the dragon disappear from the realm. With the appearance of Chronos, the Temple of Light becomes nervous and sets there plan into motion sealing off there realm from anyone getting in or out. With the realms closed Alyth begins her plan and waits till Shiju is sleeping to activate the curse that the temple placed on him paralyzing his body. They transport him to the Temple to finally steal the unknown power of his curse that was placed on him by Verios and steal the secrets of immortality. As the spell is activated, Verios's curse placed on his body and his Tsuki blood are mixed his true form taking the effect's of the immortality curse into itself mutating his bodies structure to hold more of his true form his body altering to hold his true form without the full moon. With the jolt of power, the seal on his memories releases and remembers fully about the War of gods and that Alexander and the other gods did to his people...and Marawen and Arwen. His magics swirl around him harming his physical form making him spin out. (A emotional Tsuki can lose themselves much like a beserkers rage, but a spin out acts as a channel of the worlds energy and the Tsuki is the funnel letting them use high destructive spells but at the cost of losing ones mind and never coming back from the spin, becoming a mindless beast.) He quickly destroys the Temple of Light moving on towards the lands devouring the souls of the small realm built by Alexander is meant to act as a holding cell for Shiju till they could absorb his powers. As the realm crumble Alyth takes refuge back in Earth realm, Shiju close behind her.

The realm had changed becoming older, the 153 years Shiju had been gone has been more than 497 years since his last arrival on this world. Peace had been obtained and the Cathedral of Light had become the center bastion of power. Humans had become more advanced and gathered the use of elemental magic, as well as mastered divine art and necromancy magic. Elves had become all but non existent, staying together in forested area's...but the world was far from perfect. The Cathedral had it's hands in any and everything, becoming corrupt even up to there head priestess, the hand of Alexander. This only added to Shiju's disgust of what this place had turned into. With Alyth hiding in the Cathedral of Light and Shiju unable to break there defenses, his rage won over, going to the furthest most regions of Fal'ia, breaking the seal with his new found power. With the seal down the Deamons were able to finally enter Earth realm, and Shiju used the advantage to head further into the Deamons Realm to talk to there Lord Lucifer himself. The battling in the realm never stopped but Shiju pressed further and further until he found his audience with the Deamon lord. In a brash boost, Shiju threatened to kill the Demon Lord if he did not help destroy the Cathedral. Lucifer, finding his courage and boost amusing, agreed to help Shiju and gave him the sister weapon to the demonic sword he held in his hand, Delis the Blood Drinker. Shiju took the sword unaware of what it would do to him. As he exited the Realm the swords power and demonic taint drew on Solstus's presence, and when it did, Solstus took over. In control of the power of Shiju's spin out, he waged all out war with the race, the Cathedral was quickly taken over by the Deamon army and broke into the final walls of the temple. Solstus did the rest, murdering what was left of the priest and there warriors. The reincanation of Leo's (Shiju's friend from prelude) was the last knight of the cathedral to protect Alyth. Solstus and Leo's battled fought for quite some time before Leo's fell in defeat to the possessed Shiju, he then turning to Alyth. As she fell to her knees in defeat, Shiju found enough of his strength to pull himself out of the spin out and his control. The damage was done though, Earth had fallen to the Deamon race. With guilt, pain, and agony over what happened and the loss of his closest friend, he turned away destroying Delis, and leaving Alyth there in the Cathedral of Light alive. He disappearing into the Parness Forest Chronos finding him leading him away into Haminaioshi's realm.

SAGA 3 INFORMATION-
Saga 3 starts with the events following Saga 2, Shiju has retreated into Parness avoiding contact with anyone else afraid of what might happen if Solstus takes over once more. Chronos leads him to Haminaioshi who was waiting in the deepest parts of Parness. She leads him towards a ancient gate that has been unused and hidden inside the large forest for hundreds of years unknown even to the elves. With her power she reactivates the gate guiding it's magics of space and time to lead to her private retreat, The Forgotten Plains. This area thriving with life would be Shiju's new life till such a time that he could control the Deamon lord that was inside of him.

Years and years went by, Shiju spending his time building a large keep for himself going over it piece by piece, using raw materials that were rich and abundant in this realm to add on to the giant structure, years of failures finally turning into skill's he becoming quite familiar with Stonework, Building, Bricklayer, Concrete, Cladding(putting one material over the other as a layer for things like weather), Flooring(wood and marble), Framing, Glazing(making glass with heating up sand.), Heating, Metal Working, Landscaping, Insulation(mostly with hay or wooden powder.), Carpentry, Joinery(fitting cuts and joints in wood.), Masonry (with clay), Plastering (using unheated lime stone and lime), Stone-masonry, Drainage, and even managing to create a working Plumbing system for water using gravity and water pressure. (Don't ask how I know about all these things LOL, I really wanted to build my own house at one point of my life. Razz) He spent a lot of time on his free time from building on the keep doing blacksmithing the trade coming naturally to him for some reason. Years passed as he kept himself busy building this large keep, complete with it's own garden and walls. He continued this for years also, Until he realized one day....he was done, there was little more to add to this home he built for himself. With the 38 years it took to build this place he finally began his training once more in the Shadowrealm and also to expel the Deamon Lord Solstus from his soul. With his training in the Shadowrealm he pushed further into it's depths, getting closer to the throne of Death and running into a creature that Hybrid had warned him about, a Doppelganger. These creatures took the shape of the person they were looking at, and his abilities, only perfecting them, A impossible enemy to kill. It attacked Shiju without warning holding a strange blade in it's hands it screaming and glowing green as it swung it at him. Shiju defending himself both unable to land a blow on the other till Shiju started getting tired after two days of constant fighting. The more he fought the more futile it became and it all clicked, this wasn't a creature....It was the realm itself projecting the part of him that was most dominate in this realm. With this knowledge, he was able to overcome the doppelganger by accepting it inside of himself, and becoming one with both side's oh himself, light, dark, yin, and yang. With this he left the Shadowrealm picking up the strange blade from deaths realm naming it Shadowlight after his experience there. After year's of training and honing his skills, he found a way to suppress the Deamons powers inside of himself able to calm his emotional state enough to confront the Deamon in a higher plain of being. Once there Shiju finally faces off against Solstus, the battle waking up lost memories of a confrontation long ago in Celestial at it's fall. As Shiju remembers, he becomes enraged disturbing his carefully planned ritual to destroy Solstus once and for all. Solstus escapes as his plans backfire the Deamon finally strong enough to take on his form once more leaving Shiju's body and disappearing into the gate back to Earth realm.

Solstus's return did not go unnoticed by the Deamons there, finding him quickly and taking him to meet his long forgotten brother, Lucifer. Lucifer explained to him the situation and that the Deamon forces controlled most of the island Fal'ia, and that they were still at war with the mainland. Solstus then told him about the surviving Tsuki hidden inside Parness forest and offered to help his brother out if he would agree on a offensive against Haminaioshi's last born, Lucifer quickly agreed. With the two sons of Demthirios back together things on Earth realm went from bad, to worse. Deamons were now hording the captured citizens of Fal'ia into guarded walls that were built around the capitols of Fal'ia. From here the Deamon race outlawed any and all races to step foot outside of these walls, doing so would be instant execution. They then turned there attention towards the sacred forest of Parness and Lucifer called upon the service of the most skilled assassin he had in his midst.

While the Deamons were busy trying to gather the races into the North, South, East, and West capitals. The elves of Parness led by Mina Silverspear, a high elf commander of Parness. Led a expedition team to see just how the red armored Deamon got into the forest and where he came from. They quickly found the gate that led to the Forgotten Plains and Mina wasted no time setting up a attack force to enter the gateway, thinking that this may be what was causing the Deamon forces to enter there world. With a handful of soldiers they entered the Forgotten plains confused when they got there, the area lush, and green, nothing like what they expected the Deamons home to be like. Mina and her soldiers continued on looking for some signs of life till they spotted the large keep in the distance. She ordered her men to follow behind her as she approached the gates of the walls of the keep. As she opened the door Shiju sat on the large fountain in the middle of the garden here looking down at the water, sensing there approach as soon as they entered his realm. He kept his sword sheathed as Mina began to taunt him calling him a demon she finally getting him to look over at her when she mentioned the cathedral of light and if he was the cause of it's downfall. He stood saying nothing walking up to the young elf and her army, stopping just short of her blades reach looking at her only nodding. With Mina's fiery determination she attacked him after he nodded, her soldiers staying put behind her watching the dual take place. Shiju managed to avoid her attacks never drawing the cursed blade from it's sheath until she tired herself out. He stood in front of her breathing evenly as she struggled to catch her breath, Mina giving him a look that she hoped would kill him just by looking at her. Frustrated that he would not fight back she ordered her men to attack, but as soon as she spoke the words, Shiju used his wind magic to blow the soldiers out the front gate and onto there backs outside, Mina included. She continued to vent her anger Shiju closing the main gate in her face walking back to the gardens fountain looking into the water, Mina refusing to leave until Shiju lied dead at her feet. Mina tried all through the day to hit Shiju, but to no avail, her soldiers sitting outside the gate sitting down making jokes and enjoying watching there commander so fired up. He thought to himself quite a few time's to just let her end him, but knew that it would not lift the curse if he willingly gave his life. As the sun set Mina finally dropped to her knees of exhaustion, Shiju looking over at her from the fountain tossing her a filled pouch of water. This show of kindness only confused her more as she watched him disappear behind the doorway of the keep, her soldiers and herself heading back to Parness in defeat, she looking back at the keep one last time before stepping through the Gate. After the incident, Mina came back once more, but of a less violent nature. She finally got him speaking and after that, the two of them spent a lot of time conversing about his history and what was forgotten that Shiju knew about Earths past, they spent many days talking in the large sitting room from that day on. As the day's went on Mina started asking Shiju about returning to Earth realm, to try and help with what the Deamons destroyed, but he would always fall silent and say nothing in response, Mina finally gave up on the subject and returned home one night, only to be greeted by the assassin that was sent by Lucifer, Shinie.

He had fallen into the realm of the Deamons when Shiju and himself had been torn from the realms, and Shinie was more than willing to settle things with Shiju and get back to a more...hospitable world. With Mina captured he baited Shiju into his trap, leading him into Earth realm into the forest of Parness setting up countless traps and explosives in the tree's tying Mina to a tress in the middle of it all. With Mina's life in danger he picked up his two swords, walking right into the traps laid by Shinie, but Shinie had no idea how powerful and unstable Shiju had become in there time they had not seen each other. Shiju's traps did little against Shiju's time magic and strategies, he reaching Mina quickly pulling her to safety turning right back around to deal with Shinie. As Shinie taunted Shiju he was struck down in a blink of the eye, with Crimson Light Shiju thrusting the blade into his chest he opening a rift behind Shinie kicking him and the sword into it back towards the Deamon realm taking Mina back to her village in Parness. Shinie's life was barely saved only thanks to Lucifer who gave him one more chance, giving him the Crimson Katana and showing him how to use it's most devastating power. Shinie and Shiju meet again, this time in the middle of the Forgotten plains. Shinie quickly using the power of the sword to activate it's demonic power, causing hell fire and lava to erupt from the ground, Tornado's from the sky, and Earthquakes erupting from all over the Forgotten Plains, destroying the lands beautiful landscape. Shiju, manages to finally strike him down fleeing towards the Earth realm portal, leaving Shinie's lifeless body in the burning remains of his once home barely making it in time before the realm gate collapsing on itself, knocking Shiju unconscious from the force of the push he rolling into Earth realm hitting a tree laying there motionless.

With the Forgotten Plains in ruin, Shiju wakes up to see that he was bandaged up and a young human female mixing some herbs together to help the multiple cuts and bruises on his body. Her name is Sakura, a young female Kunoichi and last of her clan. With her clan gone she roamed the land trying to keep out of sight and find a way off the Deamon infested island. Her luck though ran out and she came to the forest hearing it was the safest area from the Deamon invasion right now. Shiju could not shake the feeling that he knew this girl from somewhere, but let the thought slip his mind as they made there way back to Parness city, deep inside the forest. Once there they met up with Mina and the others of her forces, Shiju explained the situation and that he had no choice but to stay in the forest. The Elders agreed that he could stay for a short time giving Shiju enough time to gather himself once more around the humans. With each passing moment in Sakura's company Shiju began to feel something stir, and it was then on the new moon that he realized who she was. Arwen had survived and had been living among the humans all this time. He could hardly believe it was her or believe it himself, All of the memories he had of her seemed nothing more than a dream yet here she stood, in the flesh. When Arwen heard the story the following night after the new moon and her change, thought he was nuts, but gave him a chance to prove it. Shiju then unlocked the dormant part of her awakening her, her memories flooding back of what happen and of her sister. Although she was awaken the long years spent on Earth and the loss of her sister changed her, she was no longer the cheerful person she once was, she wanted nothing to do with her Tsuki heritage and blamed the goddess for there suffering, and despised the fact that Shiju was still helping her. This led to a lot of arguments between the two and a rift in the closeness they once shared. With Arwen awake and battle looming over head Shiju finally decided to do what was right and rectify his mistakes, Arwens arrival giving him a sign that there was something over the horizon after all. As the two returned to Mina she had figured out a weakness in the Deamons formations around Parness and was going to attack the fortifications around Dulas, a small border town at the edge of Parness forest. Shiju then gave his word that he would see this through to the end and set off with Mina to Dulas, Arwen following for now. Thus they set off for war once again.

Dulas was taken over successfully with little casualties, the villagers and travelers stuck there agreeing to help Mina's army. It was here that Shiju learned that Arwen's sister, Marawen was still alive and inside of Arwens body, two souls in one body. Shiju was uncertain if he could do anything to bring her back into her own form as of this time but his thought's were interrupted by a counter offensive by the Deamon army, he deciding that he would think of this when he had more time. The armies slowly made there way West riding off of Morale and victory over the Deamon race, thanks to the help of Arwen and Shiju. As the West city Forherald fell back into Ally control, they moved southward. To the southern capital Elondial. It was here that they met the group of priestesses and the next Tsuki, Luna Starsplitter. Luna was not one of the original Tsuki, but the child of Leo's and Ember part of the clan of Mizu (water) elves to the east. It wasn't until after the Deamons were cleared from this region that Shiju awoken young Luna, she starting her long road of training from Shiju and Arwen. Shiju glad to at least have his best friends child in his care. As they pressed on they eventually ended up at the gates to the Eastern realm a week long war breaking out to take control of the area and press further in to the capital of the East, Saphrina. As the dust cleared they won the day taking heavy losses from the fortified gates of the East but able to last as the Mizu revolted inside there walls, taking down the last of the Deamon forces of the East. With the West, South, and East parts of the island done, All that was left was to march into the mountainous and twisting paths through Deaths Valley. Through the brief rasped of time before the last push, Shiju was able to come up with a plan to Mars, he would use what power he had to pull Mar's lifeless body from time and bring it back to this time, right after the event's of her death happen so as to not break the time loop. With Mar's body back in her possession Arwen and Mars started the process of reverting her soul back to her own body after her body was healed. For the first time in hundreds of years, Mars and Arwen were able to look at each other once more, this allowing Arwen to soften up once more. With Mars and Arwen safe, Haminaioshi finally told Shiju the last bit of information she kept from him, and the love that the three of them shared. She then returned his memories and feelings for the girls back to him, confident he could handle the weight of them once more. With both at his side again, he moved onward to the army once more, to close the Deamon seal once and for all. The only entrance way to the Northern regions the home of the Deamon forces and location of there realm gate. After a long grueling fight fight through Deaths Valley, the army reached the entrance way to the North. Fighting for weeks until finally the Deamons started giving way. With the Deamon army in chaos and his brother too fearful to step out of his realm, Solstus readied for battle targeting Shiju right away. The two had there final battle once more Solstus power growing from being so close to his realm, Shiju losing ground to the powerful Deamon that had been possessing him all these years. It was at this moment that Shiju lost control of himself, fearing he might not be able to protect them again from this monster, he spun out. Losing all control of himself turning into a mindless powerful channel of magic. With the constant flow of magic and no more fear, he finally bested the Deamon Solstus , sending him to the realm of the dead, where he belonged. The war was finally over... but Shiju was still out of control.

With Shiju spun out, he couldn't tell the difference between friend or foe, striking at anyways. Arwen and Mars forced to hold him back from the humans. Until they came. Zenatasha and her follower Emily...A master at controlling others emotions took full control of Shiju through his emotional rage, turning him against the sisters leaving them in the dirt before Mina's broken army. With a final smirk of satisfaction at her plans, Zenatasha and her followers left....taking Shiju with them but forgetting Shadowlight.

SAGA 4 INFORMATION-
The event's of saga 4 happen directly after Shiju is taken after a brief interlude. In this time Arwen, Marawen, and Luna Devise a plan to get Shiju out of Zenatasha's hands. Planning to travel to the main land and Zenatasha's floating fortress.

Shiju's disappearance weighs heavily on the girls, Arwen becoming agitated and angry with Shiju for letting himself become captured. Marawen having problems of her own, trying to find her self once more in her own body and dealing with Arwens mood swings. Luna only kept training, holding onto Shiju's sword Shadowlight, trying to devise a plan to get Shiju back while the two twins sulked about. It wasn't till Arois came to tell them she located Shiju that they finally started moving once more. With there destination set to the Main land, they set out in search of this floating fortress that was constantly on the move.

Arwen's mood got no better as they got closer to the mainland she hiding her shame of not being able to help him with her anger with him, Marawen the only one that saw this. Luna gathered her two closest friends, Kairi and Lilian to travel with her. Both were former priestesses of light a long with Luna, and had powers of there own. Kairi was more of a big sister to Luna than a friend, scolding her when she did something stupid, she only showing her caring side around Lilian and Luna. Lilian was born into the role of High Elven priestess from the day one, she showed remarkable talent in wielding light magic and was very kind, acting like a mother to Luna sometimes. With Luna and her friends mixed up with each other and Arwen's promise to look after Luna, Arwen had no choice but to tag a long on this trip.

Upon arrival they were met with a sight they did not expect, the port town of Murian had been burned to ashes. As Arwen and Luna investigated further they realized that they were not alone,a young girl stepped forward to greet them. Sakurai, a master of manipulating the dead and manipulation magic stared at them with blank shadowed eyes. She was only nine and already was a force to be reckoned with, one of Zenatasha's elite Nine. She swarmed the girls with a army of undead villagers using her powers to play havoc on the untrained minds of Luna, Kairi, and Lilian. With the three of them down Arwen stepped in making short work of the undead until Sakurai threw at her the undead children. Arwen froze in her tracks unable to strike down the children, even if they were already dead. With a smug smile Sakurai struck at Arwen when her guard was down, her undead throwing her into a wall. Marawen stepped in saving the group with a well aimed arrow to Sakurai's right hand, disrupting the child's incantations. With a warning to them Sakurai faded from there sight and the undead fell motionless around them, lifeless.

With there rough start and Arwen recovering the group went on the defensive hiding in the forest for now staying out of sight from Zenatasha's countless soldiers. The battles continued time and time again, Mars, Luna, Kairi, and Lilian struggling to keep them at bay to give Arwen a moments peace to rest, but it was all in vain. Ryuki Darkstar found them, the elemental master and unparalleled swordsman in Zenatasha's elite nine. She struck with a force the girls had never seen before, dealing with Luna, Lilian, Mars, and Kairi at the same time. The battle moving to a standoff, Ryuki only buying time for her companion Miyuki the Reaver. A direct disciple of Death, Miyuki wielded a large scythe and was an excellent assassin. Miyuki found Arwen quickly, she resting inside a cave in the forest. As Miyuki struck though Arwen vanished using one of her cloans to trick Miyuki. She used this diversion to strike at Miyuki from behind, landing a glazed blow on Miyuki that would have been fatal if not for her living cloak. The material acted as a life form, becoming solid as steel and able to change it's form into large spikes that stretched forth. Arwen was injured badly by the cloak and went on the defensive, able to hold her off long enough for the others to deal with Ryuki making her withdraw from battle. With Miyuki surrounded, she followed behind Ryuki planning there next attack. Arwen was saved, and her injuries had only become worse.

With Arwen recovering, but able to walk now at least. They carried on further into the main land. Each and every small village they came a crossed was burnt to the ground. None of them able to understand what was going on here until they finally reached the capital city Istalia. There they found that the city was in a state of civil war, and Zenatasha was only gaining from the humans warring among themselves, she pulling the strings behind the many wars that broke out. Why was she doing all of this, and on top of that taking Shiju as well? None of them had a answer. It was then that Mars spotted Zenatasha's flying fortress, thus the five set out together to finally put an end to this, or so they thought.

Among arrival Shijumaru was waiting for them as they landed, fully dressed still in his armor. The smell of burnt flesh and magical energies fresh around him. The torrent of magic from being spun so long burning into his skin. It was here that Arwen, Marawen, Luna, Kairi, and Lilian met the rest of the Elite Nine in battle. Ryuki-The Elemental Swordsman, Oko - The Fanned Wind Dancer, Miyuki - The Reaver, Emily - The Seducer, Aina - The Waterfall, Sakurai - The Undead Dancer, Tsubaki - Lightnings Blade, Sakura - Zenatasha's Right Hand, Uriah - Volcano Fist. The five girls struggled against the Elite 9 that fought, Emily keeping Shiju close at her side, Shiju only watching as the girls were being overwhelmed. With him only watching and Arwens anger already she charged Shiju determined to either wake him up or kill him in the process. but was stopped short by Zenatasha's warriors.
With the girls all but defeated Luna, Arwen, and Mars, were able to get one final shot in together hitting the smug Uriah in the chest with a powerful force of compressed Time, Space, and Gravity magic. The blast caught Uriah completely off guard, it destroying her completely by Space magic creating small rifts in the fabric of time and space a crossed her body splicing her in sections, Gravity magic compressing her remains, and time magic speeding up her aging process turning her remains into dust. With Uriah gone, Arwen, Mars, Luna, Kairi, and Lilian fled the floating fortress. With the remaining eight hot on there tail.

They chased them endlessly, Oko being the first to catch up hot on Luna's tail. Arwen and Mars setting a clever trap for Oko up ahead, Mar's porting ahead aiming her bow infusing all of her gravity magic into the arrow, giving it the force of thousands of pounds behind it's draw. Oko quickly caught up to Luna she leaping down out of the air into the forest quickly, carrying Kairi and Lilian in her arms. As Oko followed she was met by Arwens boot to her face, sending Oko spiraling out of her flight, Arwen jumping on her planting one of her black powder bombs directly in her kimono. It exploding sending her skin into a fit of burning and itching. Giving Arwen enough time to blow her into the air with a massive telepathic push and right into Mars arrow which obliterated her on impact.
Thus the fall of Oko.

With the loss of Oko, the elite got smarter about there tactics. Ryuki burning the entire forest down, forcing them into Aina's attack, a massive wave of water from the large river behind her washing them back towards Tsubaki. Tsubaki released a wall of lightning from above electrifying the entire forest making the five girls run for cover outside of the trees. Marawen combated Tsubaki keeping her at bay as the others ran for it. Tsubaki a tough foe wounding Mars quite a few times, but in the end was over taken by Mar's strategies and tactics. The others ran straight into there trap. Aina and Ryuki waiting on them to come out, they charged them Arwen and Luna making quick work of Aina, but Ryuki striking at the girls Lilian and Kairi knocking them unconscious and into Miyuki's hands.

Miyuki threatened to kill Kairi and Lily if they did not comply. Arwen and Luna lowering there weapons reluctantly as Emily and Shiju appeared behind them. Shiju holding Marawen in his grasp holding her by her hair dragging her a long with him. The site enraged Arwen she forsaking Kairi and Lilian running to her sisters side. Emily releasing Shiju's restraints, forcing him on Arwen. The two battled for what seemed to last forever, but in the end Arwen failed she getting thrown from Shiju's final attack he about to strike her down, but Arwens what would be final words shook him from Emily's control, enough to make him stagger back he starting to break free of her emotional restraints he not able to distinguish who was friend or foe attacking Miyuki Ryuki and Emily. The three withdrawing leaving the five girls to deal with him. As he went to attack Arwen again she grabbed him holding onto him tightly the magical energies in his body starting to burn her, she not caring holding onto him. Until he slowly started calming down, his injuries making him black out, the armor scalding hot to the touch. Arwen removing every part of it, not caring about the burns on her hands.

With Shiju back in there hands and resting, Arwen, Mars, and Luna. Went to finally confront Zenatasha one last time and find out why she had done this. They broke into the keep fighting the elite once more, Sakura facing off against Marawen, Ryuki against Luna, and Miyuki against Arwen. Luna somehow find a way to best Ryuki, wielding Shadowlight for the first time to strike the girl down, thus ending Ryuki. Marawen and Sakura fought magic with magic, each throwing constant waves of energy at the other, but in the end Marawens logic one out again defeating Sakura and moving on to Zenatasha. Arwen and Miyuki fought tirelessly, each not giving an inch. The battle lasting for hours Lasting until Zenatasha, Marawen, and Luna finished there conversation. The two of them finally stopped fighting each with distaste for the other, but with Zenatasha explaining her actions, Mars realized that she wasn't an enemy and was only preparing for things to come...Alexander had lost his mind, and his people were suffering. Death was on the rise, and was about to over shadow Alexander and take his power. If successful, there realm would become part of the Shadowrealm forever.

With this new knowledge Haminaioshi sent for Shiju once more.

Copyright 2004-2012, The Moonlit Chronicles / John Atkins. All Rights Reserved.

Last edited by Shijumaru Tsukikirameki on Sun Nov 04, 2012 4:39 pm; edited 3 times in total
Shijumaru Tsukikirameki
Shijumaru Tsukikirameki
White Demon
White Demon

Virgo Posts : 567
Fame : 113

Character sheet
HP:
The Moonlit Chronicles (OOC) Left_bar_bleue9000000/9000000The Moonlit Chronicles (OOC) Cfhdoonsiadkdtnlbtws  (9000000/9000000)
Magik:
The Moonlit Chronicles (OOC) Left_bar_bleue20000000/20000000The Moonlit Chronicles (OOC) Cfhdoonsiadkdtnlbtws  (20000000/20000000)
Stamina:
The Moonlit Chronicles (OOC) Left_bar_bleue5000000/5000000The Moonlit Chronicles (OOC) Cfhdoonsiadkdtnlbtws  (5000000/5000000)

https://www.facebook.com/john.atkins.3139

Back to top Go down

The Moonlit Chronicles (OOC) Empty Re: The Moonlit Chronicles (OOC)

Post by Shijumaru Tsukikirameki Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:55 am

Saga 4 is done read up!
Shijumaru Tsukikirameki
Shijumaru Tsukikirameki
White Demon
White Demon

Character sheet
HP:
The Moonlit Chronicles (OOC) Left_bar_bleue9000000/9000000The Moonlit Chronicles (OOC) Cfhdoonsiadkdtnlbtws  (9000000/9000000)
Magik:
The Moonlit Chronicles (OOC) Left_bar_bleue20000000/20000000The Moonlit Chronicles (OOC) Cfhdoonsiadkdtnlbtws  (20000000/20000000)
Stamina:
The Moonlit Chronicles (OOC) Left_bar_bleue5000000/5000000The Moonlit Chronicles (OOC) Cfhdoonsiadkdtnlbtws  (5000000/5000000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Shijumaru Tsukikirameki Sun Nov 04, 2012 4:40 pm

SAGA 5 INFORMATION-
Saga 5 begins with a huge dilemma between the group, Haminaioshi's words to Shiju haunted him. She wanted to make him the Harbinger to try and stop Death himself, Shiju remembered quite well what happen between Vincent and Onitora. He couldn't ask Arwen to undertake such a task, but began to avoid her, Mars, and Luna more and more as the day he would give his final answer came upon him. With the days fast approaching Onitora finally appeared to Arwen, revealing what Haminaioshi had told Shiju to do, Arwen became furious, that he was trying to take everything on his shoulders once more. It was here that Ayame, the sister goddess to Haminaioshi summoned the twins to finally meet her. Ayame than infused the two of them with the power of her last remaining energy as a last ditch effort to stop the madness of repeating a cycle that was past on through the generations. Many faced Death, some were victorious, but all ended up falling to his madness. Vincent was just the last in line. With there new power, they set out to confront Shiju in a final attempt to stop the goddesses plans, not wanting him to sacrifice himself for this goal.

By the time they found him, Shiju and Chronos were just stepping out of the ruins of the once moon kingdom of Celestial, he had already taken on the powers of the Harbinger and was planning on leaving there shortly after. Arwen's rage about him not telling them only grew as he refused to respond to her about the situation. The two of them already on bad terms from Shiju almost letting his emotions take control. She stopped him by force stopping Shiju in his tracks finally getting his attention. Shiju gave a small warning to her that he had to do this and would not let her stand in the way. It was than that Arwen charged him forcing him to take action, Shiju unable to fight her from the memories of what happen when he spun out. He only blocked her attacks refusing to back away from the task he was given, which made Marawen act as well. The two sisters quickly overwhelmed him he not able to keep his guard up against both of them without harming them, but still refused to back down. It was here that Marawen claimed that they would just have to do the job then and with that comment Shiju refused to let them take this mission...He fought back. The two sister's fought as hard as they were able against Chronos and Shiju's combined strength but to no avail. He left them there in the Moon kingdom his resolve being resolute and un faltered. He would not let them get hurt or involved in his troubles any more. He just wanted them to realize that they had each other now for the first time since the war so very long ago. Wanting them to live a normal happy life. With the battle ended Chronos the Silver Dragon, and Shijumaru Moonshimmer left the moon kingdom for the very last time, Arwen and Mars beaten but not harmed to badly followed still with the resolve to stop him in there minds.

With the battle between the twins and Shiju over, they had not realized of the new threat sent by Alexander to invade the Earth Realms Parness Forest, Alexander had set his eyes on his new Harbinger...Luna, and sent his personal guard the Star Elves to capture her alive. They were on par with the moon elves magical abilities but had the brute strength of a Deamon as well. They were led by none other than Arois, the Black Phoenix. She joined with Alexander to stop the coming threat, she knew if Alexander fell. Shiju would go after Death, she cared too much for him to see that happen and thus attacked Luna with the help of the Star Elves sister princesses Elenora and Elvina accompanied by their body guards, Nero and Tora. A battle ensued that Shiju just shortly missed arriving just in time to see Luna taken. With Luna gone Shiju became hell bent on getting her back, but knew even with all his power he had not the ability to break down the walls of Alexanders fortress of a realm. He would have to improvise this time. he called upon the help of the soldiers of the human region and elves alike from Parness to help him, thus the cycle began again, gods fighting each other for the last time. the God Fallen War.

With Luna in Alexander's grasp, he made her his Harbinger. Sure of himself that this act would stop Shiju from entering his realm. Alexander had watched Heruioshi become a tool of revenge for Haminaioshi, knowing that the goddess was out for blood over what happen to the Tsuki. He sat in his chambers always, starting to grow distant and colder to the outside world. His mind twisted and he began to become erratic and afraid, Death was on one end, and three Harbingers on the other. With Alexander controlling Luna's mind and actions, the god trained the star elves in the art of war fare, preparing them for what was to come. Elvina and Elenora sensed Alexander's madness and began to doubt their lords orders. They followed them quietly for now until Nero was injured by Luna, for failing to follow the rules of staying outside the temple. It was than that Elvina had enough of Alexander, she threatened him openly through Luna and was almost brought down by her as well. With Nero injured and Elvina and Elenora running for their lives, Tora was ordered to capture them. Torn between his people and his love for Elvina, his duty won out steeling his heart for what was to come. Elvina took her sister and the injured Nero up to her chambers locking the door, but Tora was already their waiting on them. He could not harm her though, not her the one he loved so dearly. He opened a rift to Parness and told them to run for it and never return here again or he would have to kill them. With pain in Elvina's heart she nodded taking her sister and Nero to Earth realm to search for Shiju. They quickly found Mina who took them to the Forgotten Plains where Shiju, Arwen, Marawen, Lilian, and Kairi now resided, training the army for war against the gods elite star elves. Shiju accepted them into his ranks sparring their life where other's would have killed them, and in return for safety Elvina agreed to help them and fight with them to free her people...All the plans were finally coming into place, until Onitora came to speak to Arwen once more...

Shiju knew this was coming, it was unavoidable. Onitora was here to pass the torch on too Arwen, because Arois failed in her training to become the next Phoenix, the power consuming her. She becoming a Black Phoenix. Arwen agreed if only for more power to stop Shiju's final plan she looked back to Shiju and her sister Marawen that had just stepped out to see her off, she about to leave with Onitora when Shiju stopped her. He finally told them both how he felt about them, that his feelings never changed for Arwen or Marawen, only growing stronger since he found them once more asking Arwen and Mar's to pick up where they left off so long ago. Arwen flustered at his words and actions, Marawen ever the shy one only able to blush looking at him. Shiju never speaking his mind about this before but Arwen walked back to him wrapping her arms around him giving him a soft yes, kissing him lightly before disappearing into the void beyond the universe, to begin her training as the next Phoenix, Shiju could only watch her go smiling still at the yes...He still not able to tell her "I love you" to her, he holding Mar's as they both watched her go Mar's smiling lightly at him leaning into him watching her sister disappear.

The time spent training the soldier's was some of the most peaceful of his life, a quiet calm before a massive storm that was coming, for now he decided to not think about it. He spent a lot of time in his garden the Keep being rebuilt and the Forgotten Plains becoming beautiful once more, from all the work that was done to it. Lilian fed the soldiers who trained hard every day, Shiju spent most of his days in the forge creating special weapons and armor to combat the star elves, Marawen trained the ranged units while Nero, Kairi, and Mina trained the offensive and defensive units. Arwen stayed gone for almost a week, but it was years to her in the realm she resided going through the trials of flame, but she returned successful. She found Shiju in the garden, in nightfall. Everyone else was asleep she sneaking up on him but got caught before she got close he smiling at her looking at her as he sat on the fountain. She frowned that she could not sneak up on him still, but with a smirk she pushed his forehead he falling in the water of the fountain Arwen laughing at him. When Shiju got out and wen't to kiss her he found out though the sacrifice she made, Arwen's body was completely remade into the sacred flames and when she became too emotional she became very hot....This frustrated Shiju to no end but he still loved her, at least she was back. She became more understanding of what Shiju had to do, and knew now what she had too. If he defeated Death...She would have to kill him, the man she loved. Arwen and Marawen talked over this for some time, coming up with a plan to help him in the final battle, trusting his decision finally....The girls agreed to help him finish Death and Shiju made Arwen agree, to end the cycle once and for all.

Death had become restless, he was ready for Earth to be engulfed by the Shadowrealm. Each soul taken would fuel his power even more. The time was right for him to call upon his servants Miyuki and Aranel. His royal guards chained to him forever into servitude. He gave them the order to seek out one that outsmarted Shiju in his own games, recalling a soul back from the dead for the first time. Shinie Darkmoon. Shinie's rage for Shiju was unmatched and agreed to serve till Shiju had been defeated. He did not like however being kept a slave to Death's rule. With Aranel to watch over him he entered Earth realm quickly looking for a way to break free of his chains to Death and become free once more. Aranel also wanted this exact same thing but Shinie did not trust the girl, she was too tied to Death and would give him away the first chance she got if things did not go her way. He betrayed her giving Death the information that she was in league with Moonshimmer all along and had been plotting against him. Death enraged by this notion, sentenced Aranel and Miyuki to stay in the Shadowrealm until they were needed. With them out of the picture Shinie moved freely finding the binding rituals he placed breaking the shackles to Death before he caught on fleeing to the next phase in his plan, Alexander. Shinie found a way to break into his realm, striking a deal with the god himself, in exchange for the girl Luna when he was done with her. He would defend him and kill Shiju, Alexander agreed and Shinie began to set his plans for Shiju's arrival into play working closely with Luna.

With Shinie's betrayal and breaking free of his shackles of Death, Death finally unleashed his Harbinger, one known throughout the Universe. The cause of the Dragon Wars so long ago. The Deathbringer dragon. He sent it after Alexander to progress his plans, for the first time letting the dragon roam as it pleased. Deathbringer quickly found it's way out of the nexus heading towards Alexander's Realm. Shiju, Arwen, Mar's and Luna sensed it's coming. All of the Harbinger's able to sense the others. For they were destined for war with each other. It was than that Shiju and Chronos decided to make a final stand against their old enemy Deathbringer, Shiju agreed to stop Deathbringer while the the girls finished there plans with the attack on Alexander. He would not expect them to plan a surprise attack on him, if he saw Shiju focusing on Deathbringer. Arwen and Mar's agreed to leading the army while he finished the last loose end before the battle, It was time for this to end, to get back Luna, free Elvina and Elenora's people, and take down Alexander, than Death....But first, it was time for the Deathbringer to taste his own Death once and for all. Shiju and the Silver Dragon Chronos set out, to do battle with Deathbringer for the last time.

The battle was different now, Shiju and Chronos were on par with the Deathbringer. They war waged endlessly between the three of them crashing between the rift's and voids between Realms. It was here in this empty space of a realm that never fully materialized they finished their long battle. Chronos's armor that Shiju wore when the two of them fused into one being saving Shiju from a lethal blow from Deathbringer splitting the two Shiju being knocked unconscious from the blast for a few minute's. Chronos faced off with his brother dragon for the last time each exchanging blows swiping and biting at each other tearing holes into each other's hides. Deathbringer charged into Chronos knocking him backwards off his feet getting the upper hand breathing it's dark breath into his wounds, assuring Chronos Death at long last, but the Silver Dragon already knew this would be the end of him. He broke free of Deathbringer's grasp getting on top of Deathbringer pinning it to the ground slashing and clawing at the black scales tearing through them to it's heart he sinking his fangs into the dragons chest tearing out it's rib cage and breathing it's silver fire into the dragons heart. Deathbringer crying out in pain knocking Chronos off of him, the two dragons continuing to fight, both dying just waiting for the other to submit. Shiju got up going to help Chronos but Chronos yelled at him to stay out of it. He knew he was dying and all Shiju could do was watch Chronos last valiant effort against a dragon that was three times the size of him. They circled each other clawing, slashing, biting, and throwing their flames at each other until one fell. Chronos had finally beaten his brother.

Deathbringer had fallen...

The dragons power stored into Shiju and Chronos making them stronger, but it was already too late for Chronos. He had paid the price for his pride. Shiju walked up to his old comrade and long time friend. He placed a hand on Chronos who gave him a final smile passing his power on to Shiju in his passing, Shiju accepting the gift. Arwen and Mars coming just in time to see Chronos pass away, the last of the dragons from this realm had finally been put to rest. He stayed with him a while longer Arwen and Marawen watching him in silence until he stood, gathering the broken scales of both dragons wrapping them in his torn cloak heading back to the Forgotten Plains.

Upon his return the army saluted him, he nodding to them telling everyone to prepare for war. Shiju than left them spending the rest of the time in the forge, creating what was to be the last armor he would ever wear. He smelted the scales of Chronos and Deathbringer together, making a metal that was highly resistant to physical and magical blows. When he finished it looked like a black armor from one angle and silver from another depending on how you were looking at it. It fit him perfectly. He now only needed one final thing that Vincent carried to defeat Death, the weapon of light. Excalibur. He set out for one final errand leaving the army sleeping. Arwen watching him leave from the balcony to his room he disappearing beyond the veil.

His search for the blade was long, but he knew where to find it. For it was Shiju that helped Vincent to find this sword. It was one of ten legendary weapons of the universe. Older than the gods of the realm even. It's power over the light could prove useful against Death, which is why they sought after it. After Vincent turned though to Deaths madness, the sword returned to it's original owner to wait on another who needs it's power. Shiju found his way into the realm of light, to challenge the wielder of the blade to a showdown of sword skills, magic non existent in this realm and could not be used here. It was a place of physical prowess only, a proving ground. As he walked further he saw a long knight kneeling down, his armor was still gleaming and their was no telling how long he had been there. He stood as Shiju approached asking a series of questions of why he wanted the sword. Shiju answered truthfully to each one. He passing the knight's test, even though his heart was still full of anger, he had let it go with the help of Luna, Mars, and Arwen. They mended him somehow to a calm he had never known. With the test out of the way, Shiju and the golden knight faced off in battle. This would be the last time Shiju was to wield Crimsonlight. The battle was long and the knight stood toe to toe with Shiju's sword skill, with all of his training. Shiju had to be careful with this one already getting cut and bruised from the sword and shield combination this knight used. As it wen't on though Shiju was able to land a final blow using all of the power of the souls his sword acquired in the year he had been using it to land one quick strike as the knight charged cutting deeply into his midsection almost in two. With the knight kneeling once more, he handed the sword to Shiju bequeathing it to him. Excalibur took the form of the weapon he knew how to wield the most, a long Katana. With the last thing he needed in his hands Shiju was ready, but before he left he asked for the name of the Knight he fought. He whispered it to Shiju as he faded into time finally able to find his rest. With that, Shiju turned around sheathing Excalibur and heading back to the Forgotten plains. Fully ready to have his final confrontation with Death, but now it was time to lead the assault on Alexander.

When Shiju entered the Forgotten plains once more, the army was ready and waiting for him. Arwen already reading what was on his mind. She smiling from the front of them. Everyone was fully armored and ready to move out. With one final speech, he spoke to everyone about what they must do and to the soldiers that it was now their time to live. With no fear of false gods bringing ruin and slavery upon them. When he was finished the troops left out a battle cry and they moved out to rescue Luna and the Star Elves, to put an end to Alexander, and to lead the way towards the path to Death....

Alexanders realm was quiet that day no one sensing a attack, Alexander expecting the Tsuki, but what he got was an army of people that trusted Shiju completely. It was funny Shiju thought to himself, that they would ever trust him with how so much pain he delivered on the human race, but it was them that he fell back on now. Protecting them like they were his own. Luna and the Star Elves quickly set their defense as they fell under attack. Lilian, Kairi, and the Water Elves helped with support magic as well as destructive magics. Mar's protecting the casters and Arwen kept Luna busy, the two fighting over the skies of the city. Tora led the assault on the invading human forces running into Shiju when he started tearing through lines. Elvina and Nero wanted to save this man from his own blind stubbornness but could not, accepting that he was to die here. But Shiju understood his goal slightly deflecting his blows keeping him occupied till his armies rushed into the golden gates of the city. As Tora realized he was alone, he fought harder ready to die for the cause, but Shiju denied him pushing him back further into their own lines. Breaking his armor apart shattering it with each blow of Excalibur. He literally beat the sense into him going over his own flaws and mistakes he already made trying to spare Tora of the same pain, with his mind lost on what was right Tora conceded defeat and was taken hostage Elvina, Nero, and Elenora rushing to his side and the other wounded Star elves helping them. With the star elves all but defeated, Luna and Shinie were left by themselves, only them between the army and Alexander. Shinie helped Luna with a new barrier it being the corner of blood and tied to the lives of each star elf that had gave a drop of their blood to the bowl of blood in the center. It was unbreakable until each life was put to an end. Shinie knew Shiju would not kill them but what he didn't know was that the soul of the Reincarnated Rin (From Prelude) Dwelled within Luna, Shiju released the seal on Luna at last freeing Rin from her slumber. As Rin awoken she forced the barrier down and stirred Luna once more. Rin helping her break free from Alexander's control. Shinie on the other hand, had planned this all along, he played the god Alexander just to get the girl that could track down the sealed lost tomes that Alexander hid on Earth realm. He helped release the seal to Alexanders chamber. It was here that Shiju had to say his goodbyes and face Death, as they took care of Alexander. He summoned Aranel and Miyuki to send him to Shadowrealm to face Death in the duel. He did promise to free Aranel and Miyuki after all of his control. He said his farewells, Giving Luna the now Soulless Crimsonlight, Lilian his necklace that Ashley gave him, Kairi his one and only ring, and the girls he smiled to trying to get the words that would never come out but Arwen and Mar's giving him a light kiss. Telling him they will be along to help him after Alexander is taken care of. With that he turned heading into the wormhole, to confront Death at long last.

It was time...

With Shiju off to fight Death Arwen, Mars, Luna, Shinie, Elvina, Elenora, Tora, and Nero entered Alexanders chamber to deliver him a final blow. They all exchanged words with the mental god he becoming furious from their disrespect clashing with them. They group fought hard each with something to prove against Alexander, they god had to be put down if the humans and elves were to live in peace in Suta-Raito. The god stripped Luna of his powers taking them fully back pressing a fight on their hands. filling the room with crystallized energy impaling Nero and Tora injuring them badly. Elvina and Elenora moving them away from the battle dodging the crystals as they passed. Alexander never left his throne sitting on it his ego never leaving even now. Thinking them beneath him, but it was Luna that proved him wrong. With his own spear Luna thrust it at the false god impaling him on his throne and giving Marawen a gap to shoot a Starsplitter right down his throat. Shinie releasing a barrage of demonic binding's wrapping around the god and choking around his neck tying his hands down giving Arwen time to strike. Arwen dashed down the long corridor her flames twirling around her blades she spinning around lopping the gods head clean from it's shoulders. The room exploding in a divine light, his end less than climatic for his boast. With Luna absorbing the last of Alexander's powers back into her, he became finished. Suta-Raito was free.

Alexander was no more.

With Alexander defeated Shinie went his separate way from the group and the army went back home slowly, the Star Elves slowly starting to rebuild and start over Elvina, Tora, Elenora, and Nero all grateful for what they had done. Luna ended up following Shinie promising to help him for saving her. The girls nodded to each other and headed towards the final battle, hoping Shiju was still alive.

He was ready to end all of this, his real enemy lay before him. Shiju was just never able to face him before now, he was there always in his life, taking those that he loved the most. Destroying life as he does, and he would not forgive this act, not now that he had him right where he wanted him....Cornered like a trapped animal. He went into the battle fully wanting to face him. It was time for Death to face judgement. He would sacrifice his body one more time to save a realm not his own, but meant much to him.

It was time to finish this forever...

As he approached the throne of Death he made out the figure's of Arois that was still wanting to stop him, wanting to face him herself to stop this nonsense, Death gathered anyone to fight it would seem now. Anyone that would stop him from getting close to Death. Shiju was prepared for this as he entered the gate's to fight, they closing behind him. They spat back and forth at each other, Shiju promising to end him this day it was either Death or Himself.

Aranel and Miyuki were the first to challenge Shiju the three clashing in the center of the open chamber room before Death, Shiju held nothing back with the two. Using physical strength to dispatch them. Not giving death the show he was looking for, Shiju knew he was observing how he fought. He pushed Aranel and Miyu back eventually defeating them. As they laid there, Death was forced to move the challenge into the next stage. That being what Shiju was hoping for. For in accepting the challenge he freed those in his service until a winner was decided. Aranel and Miyu were finally free. With the two of them free they left the realm quickly moving into the plan that was set to bring Arwen and Marawen to the Shadowrealm to help.

Shiju now faced Aro, she had been urging him to stop this for some time now. She would not be refused her request and was willing to lay her life on the line for it. With a surge of power she attacked him, the two fighting for hours on end. Shiju not wanting to hurt her because he knew he had to do this to save them. With this thought in mind he finally released his power upon Aro, the battle ending after extracting every last bit of her energy, exhausting her completely and pushing her to the side just as Arwen and Mars got there. He explained to her what he must do and why, that this had to be done or their would be no place to return too. All that they fought for all this time would have been in vain. That he had to keep Suta-Raito safe because no other would do this, and he finally had the strength to protect them. Arois didn't say a word, only looked away from him as he smiled to her. He turned back to Death facing off against his most powerful servant. The fallen angel that had been twisted and kept in slavery for hundreds of years in this dark realm, Lilith. She had lost her mind to Death's madness becoming chained and broken to be a slave to his will. As he released her she attacked Shiju, sending him sliding a crossed the ground, even though he blocked the attack. She continued her relentless assault on him, trying to find a opening Shiju fighting her standing off with Lilith, Excalibur sending a jolt of who she really was every time it connected Marawen's and Arwen's magic in the last kiss they gave him creating a large bright light breaking Death's hold on Lilith's mind she remembering everything that had been done to her, she screaming curling in a ball. Shiju had Aro take her back to the forgotten plains where she could live out her days and in peace and regain her memories fully. Aro agreed disappearing from the realm with her. With the last of his servant's defeated Shiju turned to him. Barely showing him anything of what he could truly do. He was now ready to face off with the 12 stages of death, for now Death had no choice but to fight him.

The sounds of chains snapping from inside the chamber Death sat could be hear falling to the ground releasing him from it's hold Death standing, towering over Shiju as he stepped down to gaze upon him. Towering over Shiju he having to look up at him. Without a warning Death's scythe Togire-Reikon one of the ten legendary weapons appeared in his hand he striking down at Shiju, he avoiding quickly the scythe spraying the room with a black mist. Phase one beginning Shiju and Death facing off physically he defending his blows over and over not able to land a hit on the massive frame of Death for quite some time, than it happen. Death became reckless using all his force behind a swing planting the scythe into the ground barely missing Shiju's neck cutting a part of his skin he thrusting Excalibur forward into Death's hood spinning around striking repeatedly over and over making Death walk backwards staggering with each hit from the blade. Shiju ending it with a leaping strike planting into the armored hood all the way down his body Death erupting into the black mist poisoning Shiju further he coughing flying higher to get away from the poison.

Phase 2

Shiju kept coughing his lungs slowly exhaling the potent poison as a arrow hit him directly in the chest plate knocking him down onto the ground the poison disappearing. The clouds disappeared and Arwen, Marawen, Luna, Mina, Ashley, Alyth, and Leos stood there. Shiju narrowed his eyes at them as they charged, his wings turning to a metallic substance to block back attacks taking care of Alyth and Ashley quickly moving onto Leo's striking him down. With each image defeated they got stronger striking back at him faster now, working together landing blows on Shiju's body pushing him back he landing into the fenced area his wing's dispersing into feathers around him. Luna quick on the charge he rolling off to the side blasting her point black with Excalibur's energy the shade disappearing making the two sisters stronger. They attacked in unison, striking at him from each angle. Shiju countering with time magic at the last moment slowing them down to strike at them both quickly with the sword the poison returning weakening him further he coughing up blood now not able to fly away from them one. He just covering his mouth glaring at Death.

Phase 3

His head became light headed from the poison, glaring harder at his cheap tricks as the smoke cleared he not seeing Death anywhere. It was now a race of time, Shiju had no where to go in this arena Death planned for him. With a solid plan though, Shiju banished the miasma he carried into the void of the realms through a rift he created. Clearing the air enough for him to breath, but the poison had already taken hold in his lungs cutting off the oxygen supply slowly. If he was to survive this he needed to purify his body and quickly. As he began to purify himself they appeared, Dopplegangers, hundreds of them. Shiju knew they from his encounter with one in the Shadowrealm so long ago, but not this many. He knew the secret to fighting them and winning, but this was different as he soon would find out. As he tried to accept one it lunged at him, Shiju's quick reactions the only thing that saved him from the blow, it would not work this time. He would have to fight them and win, and they were at full strength while the poison seeped into his body taking more hold of his life as he was forced to move around. They were just as strong as him, thought as he did moved as he did landing blow after blow, the armor all that saved him a lot of times, but the dopplegangers could not mimic the sword he carried, instead carrying his old blade Crimsonlight. Shiju took this into account as he was able to get one spell off multiplying his image by one hundred. The images and Shiju began chanting the purify spell as the Dopplegangers struck once more. They slashed and cut there way through the images trying to find the real one, but arriving too late. Shiju finishing the spell cleansing his body of the miasma of Death making sure to look out for it next time. With his physical health back he began his offensive matching his cloans blow for blow with one small difference. Excalibur was able to break their image as they clashed with his blade, he seeing for the first time what one of them actually looked like. No words could describe the evil and chill Shiju got from gaze upon these monsters of the deepest parts of Shadowrealm. Excalibur's power though broke the curse of their mirrored abilities, leaving them no more than normal weaponless shades of the Shadowrealm, and giving Shiju a chance to make it to the final rounds once more. The battle with the Dopplegangers ended with a few sweeps of the holy blades power, erasing the shadows existence from the blinding holy energy of Excalibur. As the light cleared Shiju finally was able to see Death once more, this time Death's aura was filled with less confidence and more frustration.

Phase 4 - Constitution

Death's aura grew around them, taking hold of the Shadowrealm itself, all of it's souls became his and the Nexus became something that was alive. With a wave of his hand the ground beneath Shiju broke into pieces, any signs of the realm disappearing in the black void, leaving only Death and Shiju there in the dark, to continue their fight. Arwen and Marawen looked on for as long as they were able, but lost site of the two of them, the sisters becoming lost in the realms endless reaches looking for Shiju and Death. With the first four hours of this battle Shiju had been playing defense, making sure not to estimate the Death lord and leave himself open, but the time was about right to strike and go on the offensive. Death had fed on the souls of the Nexus making himself stronger and much larger. Death's form was covered in the black flame that his dragon harbinger had, his skull fully visible and eyes glowing with the black fire. Shiju was not expecting his form to be so massive and immediately changed his plan of assault to assess this things power. Death struck first it's hand moving down to strike at him, the strike easily avoided but the flames were more powerful than expected. It wasn't dragon fire, it was the flames consumed from the previous life-givers that had fallen to Death. The flames burned into his armor making Shiju quickly leap back dispersing the flames as much as he could, but like Arwen's flame it would not go out or extinguish. All he could do was contain it's spread for now it burning on his left arm he wincing from the pain, the armor made of Chronos and Deathbringers scales all that saving him from the fire. He had to avoid that fire at all cost. With a new plan in mind Shiju struck at Death his wings unfolding releasing all his power on the Death Lord the two going back and forth blow after blow Shiju avoiding the flames but at the cost of power. He had to land a deathblow on this thing and knew he would have to go in and take a hit to do this. With a determined strength inside him he bolted towards Death to end it Deaths flames releasing all around his body as his massive hand came down once more meeting Shiju's frame. Shiju used his wings to roll off of Death's large hand he striking Excalibur into his wrist cutting the boned massive hand from his body he trailing the blade up it's arm he summoning another blade of light striking both Excalibur and a holy energy blade into his glowing eyes. Flames erupting everywhere as the massive frame of Death exploded into a giant eruption of force throwing Shiju back and covering him in the black flame. He rolled a crossed the ground holding onto Excalibur somehow slowly getting to his feet breathing heavily the flames slowly devouring his body, he trying to ignore it for now looking around not seeing Death anywhere.

Phase 5 - Strength

The realm quaked from Death's anger, the physical aspect of Death appearing and being about twelve feet high, It's body was fully covered in black armor with a armored hood that hid his face his eyes glowing from within the darkness. It reached out into the darkness finally pulling his scythe Togire Reikon he wielding it spinning it around his armored body charging Shiju. He was barely able to get the blade up to feet the scythe the two legendary weapons sparking and howling at each other they meeting many times in this battle. Shiju spun his blade around his body to block another attack from the scythe having to mostly avoid it's long curved blade. Excalibur responded to it's masters needs making the Katana turn into a Nodachi, the blade long enough to keep it's master from harm and block the scythes constant barrage of attacks. The two weapons sparked and howled with each hit from each other the flames weakening Shiju enough for Death to throw him off balance and on the floor striking down at him, Shiju blocking the attack having to move his head swiftly to the right, a cut appearing on his cheek from the closeness of the scythe striking his skin. He felt his strength giving weigh from the flames he breathing deeply kicking Death off him trying to stand up only to get the blunt end of the scythe a crossed his face. Shiju's body slid a crossed the ground having a harder time getting up he rolling over looking at the oncoming Death, hearing his laughter as he twirled the blade over his head ready to end it. It was then that Shiju used his time magic to reverse his body to before the battle started, the flames dispersing and his form returning to perfect he reacting quickly rolling out of the way cutting the scythe from Deaths hands Shiju twirling the blade around cutting Death's armored feet from under him, Death falling to his knees as Shiju rose with a jump sinking Excalibur into the armored hood, he placing his foot on Death's chest pushing him off the blade. With a large leap he avoided the poisonous gas that followed as he disappeared once more into the darkness of the Realm leaving Shiju in the dark, waiting Deaths next move.

Phase 6 - Magic

As Shiju stood in the darkness he felt a presence coming from behind him, he turned just in time to get a blast from dark soul energy, the aspect of Deaths magic taking hold striking at him from afar, he quickly spun to his feet glaring at Death who was now only wearing clothe and looked like the human representations of him from before. Shiju quickly became light footed as Death continued his soul magic striking time and time again throwing bolts of magic at him, making his body bend and twist leaping from one side to the next to get away from the blast. This was getting on Shiju's nerves, he had been on the defensive the whole time in this fight, and it was about to change. He slid to a halt using Excalibur to strike the soul magic away from him moving closer and closer coming into a charge blinking in and out of reality. About to strike at Death when he threw up a massive wave of power knocking Shiju backwards once more a barrage of soul magic striking at him. His wings folded around him turning into conduits for magic absorbing the hits as he recovered from the fall. It was obvious that this was going to be a contest of magic between the two of them. Death would test him on every front, with every fiber of his soul. Shiju struck the blast of energy away his form pulsing with the three forbidden magics a large pulse of energy flying into the Soul energy Death had been using. The blast went over Death breaking his magics he pulsing backwards with the wave catching himself starting to push back against the blast eventually slicing it in two. The time that Shiju had bought himself was not i'll spent, Shiju used the time to mix the three energies together, it turning red in his hands and glowing brightly. He threw the blast into the air it splitting into smaller orbs flying towards Death explosions breaking all around him as Death put up a barrier of his own the pulse knocking back the red energy and flying back towards Shiju colliding with him making his feet slide backwards, until he was able to reverse the magic. They continued back and forth with the wild magics they controlled exchanging and countering for some time Shiju countering Death's most powerful magics suffering for each one, the battle becoming one of nutrition. In this realm though Death did not tire, he continued to feed on the souls of the Realm that he had devoured. He had already reversed his body two more times from the first one, having only ten reverses in him before he was depleted. The soul magic that Death possessed was formidable even in the hands of a warrior like Vincent was. Shiju continued to plan his counter waiting for the right moment, Death not making anymore mistakes in this battle, keeping Shiju at range and barraging him with mid level spells of his own. Although repetitive, they were beginning to take their toll. He could not rely on Death making anymore mistakes, so he finally wen't on the offensive. If this was to be a battle of magic than so be it. Shiju used his forbidden magics to slow down the time around him giving him a able defense against the blast incoming using the bought time to summon his decoys that protected him as he readied one of his more powerful spells. ""Timelost." As he finished the spell the realm changed altering the reality of it, mixing with the rift that Shiju had created. With all forces of the universe pushing inwards on this one realm, none could leave it once entered, and here Shiju was in control. The rift was small, only about five hundred yards each way. It's ground was made of black marble with water on the surface of it, about a foot high off the marble floor. The sky was black and unfamiliar stars lit up the area, making the water on the surface reflect the stars in the sky.

As Shiju brought Death here, he continued his assault his blast becoming more power blue soul fire filling the rift Shiju's decoys obliterating in the more powerful blast Shiju opening his eyes finishing the chant. The star's began to fall slowly taking forms and shapes of golden angels, each striking at Death with blinding speed he having to hold his barrier up from the force of the unknown power, his barrier not failing him, but Shiju's realm wasn't finished. The stars that did not turn into Angels began to spin in the sky spiraling every which way glowing brightly down on Death. There light slowly absorbing all of his magical energies not able to regenerate his power from the realm blocking off his connection to the Shadowrealm. His barrier slowly started to crack from the constant energy that the Angels threw at him, blast after blast, strike after strike, the barrier shattered Shiju immediately slowing time down as it broke coming in with as much speed as he could gather running Excalibur into his chest it's holy energy exploding inside of him, making the Death god roar in pain as his magic aspect exploded into a cloud of poisonous miasma, with a swipe of his hand the miasma cleared, he holding his breath until it did so, the rift shattering like glass around him. Revealing the Shadowrealm once more he staring quietly into the abyss awaiting Death's next move.

Phase 7 - Agility

A flash from his side caught Shiju's eye barely able to see Death streaking towards him from the dark, moving just enough to avoid a deep cut to his neck. The scythe scratching against the plate armored hand and sword sheath. He pushed Death off quickly leaping back towards him turning his wings into crystal using them to deflect blows, using his sword to keep him on the defensive landing a high kick to the face of Death sending him flying backwards, but he landing gracefully in a odd hunched down pose. Shiju narrowed his eyes at him knowing something was off with this new aspect of himself. He stayed in a defensive position waiting for Death to attack him, and sure enough he did, just not where was expected. He used the realm to his advantage slipping into the shadow of the realm coming up under Shiju's feet bringing the scythe upwards and into his guard successfully breaking it from the closeness of the attack. He leaping into the air as Shiju staggered backwards hitting him in the face with a round house sending him off his feet and onto the ground. He wasted no movement bringing the scythe down into the armored chest, Shiju raising his sword enough to block a bit of it , but Togire Reikon biting deep into the armor piercing the inside of it slightly leaving a large gash where it bit into the armor, Death pushing down with more force trying to drive it fully into his chest. Shiju quickly pushed gravity against him blowing it in his face making him stagger backwards grabbing his foot with his making him lose his balance further. The aspect quickly catching himself as Shiju hit him point blank with the blunt end of Excalibur, knocking the aspect of Death back following up with a series of lethal fast strikes using a mixture of space and time magic to enhance his speed. With one quick side slash from the holy blade he cut the agility aspect in half making short work of it covering his mouth and nose as it erupted into a blast of miasma. As it cleared Shiju removed his hand seeing Death in the far distance giving Shiju a icy glare, the quick battle infuriating Death to know end.

Death was starting to become nervous.

Phase 8 - Strategy and Logic

Death's anger became apparent to Shiju now, everything he had thrown at him had wen't wrong somehow, and he was well past half way spent. Shiju only had three reserves of time magic left to restore him now, and regardless of how this ended...It would be close. Shiju gathered his thoughts trying to steady his breathing moving back into a defensive stance playing it safe for now watching Deaths actions closely. Death on the other hand knew already what he was doing, he used the Shadowrealms power to disappear once more into the void, his aura was everywhere around this place so it was impossible to track it's source. Once more, Shiju took in a deep breath closing his eyes focusing on his training here. Even in the shadows, everything had a spark of life inside of it. Even Death. He spread his aura outwards into the dark searching further for Death, but what he found was not just one presence but many. It's residents stepped out of the dark surrounding Shiju on all sides. Death had total control on their souls here. Every resident that resided had answered his command and he stood in the back of them on the North side. Shiju's wings unfolded fully turning to crystal once more moving into a defensive stance his eyes scanning over Death's now soulless soldiers. On the word they charged Shiju some shooting powerful magic and other's attacking physically, Shiju had been surrounded many many times in war, his link to Chronos saving him when he was younger, but after a while he became use to large scale wars. As the volleys of powerful magic approached he put up a deflective magical barrier that threw the blast off course sending them into the oncoming soldiers. Shiju spinning the blade around his body the force and speed of the strike adding to Excalibur's own power throwing a shock-wave of energy all around him going into their front lines devastating them, the second part of the line throwing the blast off reaching Shiju pushing into his barrier's. He layered the fabric of the realm hardening it creating a invisible wall of force that pushed outwards from where he stood. He pushed outwards holding the barrier from the creatures his form flickering and flashing from inside of it as he chanted. The barrier started to crack and break from the attacks the soldiers were putting on it, finally shattering it getting to Shiju, a large soldier cutting him in two with a large machete. Shiju's body broke apart into drops of anti matter that crystallized into the ground spreading out slowly starting to liquefy before exploding. The blast caught a lot of the resident's inside of it lighting up the shadows and seriously injuring the soldiers further away.

As they got they began to look around for Shiju, one spotted him in the air above the battle field in a bright light that was only getting brighter from the palm of his hand. He waved his hand around him, the orb of light energy flowing around him making smaller orbs that circled him. Each making a sword of light starting to multiply around his form. As Shiju pointed down at the soldiers below they began to move at high speeds raining down on them, Death began his counter from afar using his magic to minimize his losses creating a blanket of black energy over them saving them from the full impact of the spell. He than fired a massive blast of energy upon Shiju successfully hitting him the blast going right through him, but to Death's frustration this was just another cloan. This little game of Cat and Mouse kept going on for hours, Death's numbers dwindling slowly until Shiju was finally able to confuse and sneak up on him, He growled it echoing through the dark looking around for Shiju once more feeling a massive wave of energy behind him. He turned quickly to see Shiju standing directly behind him his body already turning landing a boot to his head making him stagger back Shiju using the blast of energy he had in his hand pushing it into his gut and kicking him back into his solders. The light mixed with the dark energy of Death having a violent reaction to it, causing the spell to do way more damage than just a normal light blast would do. The explosion caught not only Death but the remaining bits of his army leaving nothing but Death still lying their. Shiju walked up to the half of Death that was still alive and thrust his sword into him without hesitation. Thus ending this battle of strategy with a purple hue of Miasma. Shiju jumping away from it enough to try and gather some of his energy before the next fight, he breathing heavily now.

Phase 9 - Despair

With the fall of the soldiers, Death's aspects all came together once more. The vision of him when this battle started was what Shiju saw now. He looked just as he did when he was sitting on the throne, in the black heavy armor with a black cloak over him figure that stretched over his head. Red eyes glowing in the hood over his head. His aura began to grow outstretching over the Realm, taking full control over it. With a wave of Death's hands the nexus split light pouring into the Realm for the first time in ages. With taunting words to Shiju he explained that accepting the challenge was only to buy him some time to completely devour his realm, and thus he began to consume all of the realm one forty four. With the release of the Shadowrealm upon 144, it spread like a plague over the land. Any who were caught in the consuming had their souls stripped from them, further feeding Death's powers storing them inside of his body. With this new found power he thrust his hand forward pointing it at Shiju a massive blast of dark energy consuming him knocking him further into the depths of the Shadowrealm. Death sealed the depths, leaving Shiju floating in the mass of anti matter that was now all around him. The energy burned his wings white wings to black consuming the feathers, his armor was broken and some pieces only clung to his body still from the leather straps. With the success of capturing him Death closed his fist erupting the anti matter streams and lakes of the darkest parts of the realm, mixing the depths with Earths atmosphere, causing a chemical reaction that became violent. Turning the remains of the Shadowrealm into a giant explosion, catching Shiju in the blast. Arwen and Marawen began to get involved now, Death had broken the universal agreement. Not until he had fought his challenger could he leave the realm or set his plans into motion. Arwen tried to head into the realm but was cut off by Death's power effectively closing off the nexus to all outside of it. With a dark laugh he began to take over Suta-Raito, Arwen and Mars the realms last line of defense against this monster. Arwens rage over the trickery and loss of Shiju fueled her flames, Marawen right behind her throwing their assault at Death he quickly pushing them back away from him throwing them on the other side of the lands. Death had roosted himself on the highest point of this planet, the lands giving him their energy, souls and life. He absorbing it into his body becoming larger and more powerful. Arwen and Mars slowly rose to their feet looking onward at the monster about to begin their assault once more when the souls of the dead began to attack them, trying to steal their own souls, they then began a desperate fight to survive trying to reach Death to stop this madness.

Shiju quickly rose to his feet his wings dispersing behind him he quickly running away from the oncoming blast, he knew the mixture of anti matter and matter well. His running did him little good though and he was forced to put up a defense to this blast. He slowed time enough to make a more powerful time slowing spell using the method to slow time further and further buying him enough time to make a spell powerful enough to counter react this gigantic force that was now heading towards him. He used the time that he bought himself to create a barrier folding the fabric of space time and time again layer after layer trying to make it stronger in time to deflect the blast. The fabric of the realm created a bubble around him Shiju using one of his last two time shifts to restore his energy and body to a point where he was refreshed. He used the extra power to harden and layer the barrier further. Placing smaller barriers outside of it about a mile wide to break the force of the blast if only a small bit. As it hit the smaller barriers it shattered them instantly causing time to speed up the blast slowing down slowly through each barrier until it hit his final barrier. The blast sent him sliding backwards and forwards as more blast went off behind him. The light from the explosions were so massive that he could not even keep his eyes open from inside the now slowly cracking barrier. He tried to reinforce it over and over holding the cracks if not for a little longer, until it finally gave way. The main force of the explosions were over, but the excess energy made Shiju fly backwards, sliding a crossed the ground and into the air. The energy tore at his skin he forcing the armor to appear around his body once more absorbing some of the left over blast, but it quickly tore through it sending him flying further into the sky. He crystallized his wings once more folding them around him using his left over magic to create another barrier around himself, time and time again trying to survive the last bit of the blast. It only helped slightly as it tore through them once more and into his wings. As his wings shattered he cleared the inside of the the massive explosion falling from it hitting the ground hard barely conscious, his body would not move and he was fading in and out of consciousness trying to hold on and gather himself.

Phase 10 - Hope

With his body broken and only one more reserve of strength left, Shiju had to pick himself up. He had to get back into the fight with Death somehow, but how would he leave this area if he could not stand up. With his only reserve of time magic left, he had to save it until he knew Death was weakened as well. He could feel Arwen and Marawen battling from here, Death was not going to take everything from him this time. First his home, his friends, family, and than Ashley. This long stand off would come to an end here and now. He got off the cold stone of the bottom of the depths standing slowly looking around the darkness seeing no way out from here. Although he did not want to use it yet he had no choice, the last bit of time magic wen't into his body completely restoring him for the last time. This was going to be his final stand against Death.

With Death consuming the souls of Suta-Raito, it gave him a endless army of undead soldiers at his disposal. Arwen and Mars were fighting furiously against the whole planet that they once lived on for so long. Every soul had been consumed in this reality where Death had taken over. He stood upon the highest mountain on the mainland looking down at the endless battling going on between the two twins and his new minions with laughter. He had finally accomplished what he sat out to do, there struggle meant little and he turned his gaze elsewhere thinking Death had finally won. Arwen and Mars fought off the forces surrounding them having to take to the skies for a breather only to have the souls follow them everywhere trying to steal their souls. With Marawen starting to get fatigued Arwen was unable to fight how she wanted. Mars was still getting used to her new body after all once more. She had been inside Arwen for so long that she still found it hard to stay physically active for a long amount of time. It was at this moment that Arwen and Mars were separated by a rogue blast from Death turning to look at the girls out of irritation that they were still alive. That Shiju appeared once more to defend them as they gathered themselves once more. With all three of them together once more, it cleared their minds and Arwens rage subsided allowing her to think clearly once again. Suta Raito was still in chaos and the souls continually swarmed them all three of the Tsuki having to work together to press forward into the ranks watching each others backs. Marawen was able to surmise a plan through all the battling, cutting off Death's connection to the realm would cause him to further lose control of the souls here, and free them from his control giving them ample time to attack him and drive him from the realm. Arwen was the key to this plan, she would have to find a point high enough to strike at Death disrupting the flow of souls enough to release his will on the planet, then release the souls once more to the cycle to be reborn out of Death's reach. Marawen set her plan into motion using her mastery of magic to create a rift in between the soul stream towards Death, than creating a massive barrier that cut him off from his souls. Arwen using the time to use her flames to guide the souls away from the planet as they were briefly freed, the land glowing a ominous green from all of the souls as they left the realm. Shiju moved up the mountain and into the barrier to keep Death occupied as the girls finished their work, but Death had become so much more powerful from the intake of souls from Suta Raito, all Shiju could do was stand between him and shattering the barrier. Mar's plan went off without a hitch, Arwen guiding the souls away from the planet. All that was left was a furious Death. Arwen, Marawen, and Shiju than took their final stand against Death to drive him away from their home, and back into the shadows where he belonged.

Phase 11 - To End All Things

With his powers slowly draining but not gone, Death had become furious wasting no time striking at the Twins and Shiju. His power was immense, and the devastation from his attacks left the world cracked and broken. He attacked relentlessly from the mountain top throwing wave after wave of energy at them as they approached his massive form from the top of the mountain. Shiju Arwen and Mars wings were badly damaged during the fight so they had to focus fully on their own strength to carry them up the mountain side. After a struggle to get up the mountain, they finally came face to face with his new powerful form. The battle ensued almost instantly Death having to fight off all three of them now, he had not counted on Shiju surviving the blast but he could tell Shiju was on his last legs. With him out of the picture, taking down the life giver and her sister would come next. Shiju knew that if he failed here, he would be after Arwen. He told the sister's to buy him some time and with confusion they agreed not questioning about what he was doing. With a last surge of Shiju's magical power he created his most powerful spell. "Tenrai Doragan" (Divine Dragon) The magics from Suta Raito fueled his cause, creating a magical egg around his body. Inside of it his body evolved from the magics turning his figure into pure energy. Arwen and Marawen fought off Death long enough for the egg to begin it's stages each jumping back just before the magical egg fully became solid jumping inside of it to give Shiju their remaining energy. Death struck at the solid energy egg with most of his magical reserves, knocking the egg into the air and off the mountain side, but the egg remained unharmed. As it flew through the air it began to crack and shatter into a ray of light. A massive dragon of pure white energy flowed out from the egg. It's Body was long like a serpents, it's back all the way to it's head was covered in Arwens flames, Marawen's limitless magic became one with the dragon causing time to slow down around it, Shiju's prowess strength and logic fed the dragon, Excalibur fusing becoming it's fangs and claws. space started to become warped. It's very presence made the realm unstable, reality bending and twisting around it's figure. Death was taken back by the massive surge of energy that erupted around him from it's creation. Shiju, Arwen, and Marawens pooled power now resided into one divine being, even stronger than the gods of this realm. Death began to unleash the rest of his pooled power to destroy what remained of their world, with one final blast he charging it from atop the mountain ready to push the energy back down to the world below and into it's core. As the dragon saw what Death was doing it let out a mighty roar of energy, causing the realm to ripple and change locking Death into the rift "Timelost" The stars beginning to circle him draining of his magical and soul energy the further the battle went on. Death striking back at the dragon with Togire Reikon, the two fighting it out in the realm until Death was beginning to lose the last of his power. With Death becoming tired the dragon swung around quickly wrapping it's body Death it's holy energy burning Death's body through his armor as he wrestled with the dragon for his freedom, but was unable to lift his arms, dropping Togire Reikon it fading from the realm. The dragon sunk it's claws into Death's armor, Death roaring from the pain of the holy claws pushing it off, the claws ripping chunks from his armor. With one final sweep of it's tail to Deaths chest, it sent him on his knees his power almost all drained. The dragon than began to breath in deeply, the rift shifting heading towards the dragons mouth. A massive orb of elemental, holy, space, gravity, and time magic began to form at the tip. As it released it upon Death it lit up the entire realm. Shiju opening up a tear in space behind him just before it hit, blasting him back into the Shadowrealm the blast pushing him into the lowest depths of the realm. Exploding and lighting up the entire area in the breath magic.

With it's final attack, Shiju had completely drained the reserves of his magics the dragon shrinking in size and eventually fading away. Arwen, Marawen, and Shiju appearing beside each other floating down towards Death that was still laying on the ground.
Shijumaru Tsukikirameki
Shijumaru Tsukikirameki
White Demon
White Demon

Character sheet
HP:
Magik:
Stamina:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shijumaru Tsukikirameki Thu Nov 15, 2012 5:11 pm

Phase 12 - Fate

The girls and Shiju landed not far away from Death, Shiju looked down to him as he got up both looking each other over for sometime. Death's magics were gone but his physical body still remained. Togire Reikon appeared in his hands and Shiju drew Excalibur. Win or lose this was it for both of them.

It was time to end this...

Shiju's helmet formed around his head as he raised his blade, with both out of magical energy, it would come down to a contest of physical skill. Death began the strikes first striking at Shiju both exchanging blows time and time again, Death's unrivaled strength that came from his position of power made him more forceful with his blows. Knocking Shiju around the area and off his feet several times. Shiju began to counter the attacks from the scythe, blocking only did little good from the curved blade coming back around hitting him and cutting into his armor. With a strong sweeping motion Death swung at Shiju, nearly catching him but was avoided Shiju following up with a quick slash upwards into Death's armor and back down. Death catching the sword, it burning and melting his armor at it's touch but didn't care. He held the blade dropping Togire Reikon on the ground, continually pushing his helmet knocking Shiju back and making him dizzy. With a swift knee to his gut Shiju dropped backwards breathing for air, both on their last legs and breathing heavily. Death stepping on the hand that held Excalibur pinning Shiju down as the scythe appeared once more in his hands, Death raising it high over his body. Shiju took a long deep breath of air raising his foot kicking the scythe from Deaths hands making his lose his balance enough for Shiju to push him backwards and off his hand. Death fell backwards getting up slowly as did Shiju both extremely tired looking at each other out of breath. The illusion of Death was starting to wear off and Vincent's figure started to show through once more. His eyes were red fully under Deaths control, that was now weakened from the battle, with no way to recharge himself. The Shadowrealm had nothing left to give Death for power. He had spent every bit of it's strength in the explosion and was now vulnerable.

Both of them rose to their feet going for their weapons staring each other down exchanging one last bit of words before running into each other. Death's swing was viciously fast and cut into Shiju's body deeply although he twirled off of it, coming around to land a fatal blow on Death. His speed though was enough to twirl the scythe around hitting Shiju in his helmet knocking it off his head pushing him back. As Shiju caught himself Death had already began to swing at his neck. With a quick twirl and duck he barely escaped it, the blade cutting off some of his hair. He countered with a quick leaping slash down his back as he missed making Death stagger forward and come around with another strike he missing Shiju once more and suffering for it. Shiju landing a deep long gash a crossed his mid section pushing him back he bringing Excalibur down once more on his arm that held Togire Reikon lopping it off completely. He twirling around with a upward slash in fluid motion connecting with his other hand it flying off to the side, he continuing his spin ducking low grabbing Togire Reikon and cutting his feet out from under him with it. Death falling to his knees as Shiju spun back to a standing position wasting no time on his final strike. With one final roar Vincent was silenced, Shiju cleaving Death's head clean off it's shoulders his body falling to the ground as the Shadowrealm fell silent in his passing. Shiju's spinning made him dizzy as he fell to the ground from the tension ending in the instant Death was put down, he knelled down breathing heavily looking at the corpse. It was over,

Death was finished...

He caught his breath as the energies began to swirl from the body creating a massive black puddle of dark energy. It began to take hold of him, giving him no time to relax. Arwen and Marawen running to his side grabbing his arms trying to pull him away from the black energy that was calling to him. He knew it had to be like this and ordered them to do what they promised him to do, or Death would just consume his body. Shiju slowly pulled their arms away looking at them as the energy surrounded him. He stood to his feet holding onto Excalibur, Togire Reikon appearing beside him he looking at them as the black energy swirled up his body. His eyes glanced at both of them feeling his consciousness leave him slowly being taken over. He spoke to the girls one last time.

"You know...I do remember, and all of what had happen had made me lost once more, without a purpose. Meeting you two again, had made me realize what I must do and what I have to do....I'm only sorry that this is the only way. I want so desperately to stay with you, but this is what I must do...I must atone for all of what I've caused....I..." He glanced up at them trying to get the words out, but the darkness started taking hold of him. Arwen and Mars trying to run to him fighting the dark off him but it did little good. Time was running out and Shiju knew it, he yelled at Arwen to do it she stopping freezing in her tracks shaking as the flames called to her side by instinct reacting to Death's presence. Marawen turning away not able to watch it as Arwen raised her hand with tears in her eyes as Shiju gave them one last smile before the flames hit him, dispersing into nothing and out of reality.

Death had finally been defeated entirely...

With death gone, the realms wen't back to how they were, everything he had touched, receded into another reality. Leaving nothing touched by his defilement.

Luna wen't along with Shinie, who began his search for freedom, and Arwen and Mars left the realm. The last thing they did was put a memorial where their cabin use to be in the moon kingdom. Arwen staying their for some time, until her sister and her finally departed the realms...Disappearing to this day.

To be continued in Saga 6....
Shijumaru Tsukikirameki
Shijumaru Tsukikirameki
White Demon
White Demon

Character sheet
HP:
Magik:
Stamina:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down