Eternity Realms Home!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Eternity Tavern Chatango
Long maintenance

Thu Nov 19, 2015 9:23 pm by Luna Starsplitter

Hey everyone we have had a long period where we were unable to get ahold of anyone or do much. I hope everyone is willing to come back and join in!

Comments: 0

Working on Site

Mon Feb 09, 2015 6:46 pm by Shijumaru Tsukikirameki

Alright guys gonna clean up the site since we got everything back online and working. Sorry for the wait as always but you know how my work hours are. Anyways hope your all doing well and hope to see you soon.

Regards,
Tsuki

Comments: 4

Top posters
Luna Starsplitter (774)
Time to look for the fourth tome!/Battle for Utami  - Page 3 EmptyTime to look for the fourth tome!/Battle for Utami  - Page 3 EmptyTime to look for the fourth tome!/Battle for Utami  - Page 3 Empty 
Shijumaru Tsukikirameki (567)
Time to look for the fourth tome!/Battle for Utami  - Page 3 EmptyTime to look for the fourth tome!/Battle for Utami  - Page 3 EmptyTime to look for the fourth tome!/Battle for Utami  - Page 3 Empty 
Haru Kin (312)
Artemis (187)
Lily Minami (151)
DarkWardenX13 (135)
Shinie_Darkmoon (115)
Namine (110)
Lillian Rightill (86)
Anya (78)

Who is online?
In total there are 33 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 33 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 250 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 8:31 am

Time to look for the fourth tome!/Battle for Utami

+4
Lily Minami
Artemis
Shinie_Darkmoon
Luna Starsplitter
8 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Time to look for the fourth tome!/Battle for Utami  - Page 3 Empty Re: Time to look for the fourth tome!/Battle for Utami

Post by Guest Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:09 pm

(OOC: Posting tonight, wont be on for the next 2 to 3 days. Sorry about that.)

* Glaring over at Luna as she yelled at him, he looking to Shinie as he spoke. Seems he was getting along a bit with him. He then looking to Shiju as he started to play the flute watching his every move. *

"I had heard he was dead but...now seeing this death in front of me makes me a bit wary of what is to come...."

*Speaking lightly to were only Shinie could hear. He then moving over a bit as Luna stood next to Shinie. Watching her for a moment. He smirking a bit as it seemed she was afraid of death.*

"Its right to be afraid of him you know..."

*Looking down at her. He then looking over to the animal that came up behind Zenma and watched them both wonder off. He then looking back to Shiju watching the souls leave the town. He then blinking again as Zenma came back automatically starting to boss Luna around.He laughing hard.*

"I wouldn't do that if I were you."

*He continuing to laugh a bit lighter now.*

"Both of them wont like that...trust me Id move away now if I were you fox."

* Waving over at Shinie hoping Zenma would heed the warning.*
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Time to look for the fourth tome!/Battle for Utami  - Page 3 Empty Re: Time to look for the fourth tome!/Battle for Utami

Post by DarkWardenX13 Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:28 pm

Irvine looked up with a smile as the debris went away into the void and he stood up looking around with a look of disbelief and humor.
"I'ma calling you the next time i need to do yard work.", he laughed then thought as Garish bounced to him. He petted Garish and looked to Zenma with a funny smile.

"You know, that kinda power is gonna attract more trouble than its worth one day. Besides, I can't do that. I only have a few tricks to use.", with that said Irvine multiplied into four other replicas made of ice but warm to the touch, and carried the five over towards Luna.

Each Irvine channeled a bit of healing energy into the wounded each of them carried. He eyed each wound and felt each body and healed the wounds the best he could before each replica melted.

After a few minutes, Irvine looked to the last of himself and melted away as the original stood up and walked away back to look for more survivors.

"Such a shame this place had to go to the craps. It was a very nice place.", he said as Garish glided above him.

(ooc - sorry for this but i may not be posting til Saturday night. family emergency)
DarkWardenX13
DarkWardenX13
Soldier
Soldier

Libra Posts : 135
Fame : 25

Character sheet
HP:
Time to look for the fourth tome!/Battle for Utami  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100Time to look for the fourth tome!/Battle for Utami  - Page 3 Cfhdoonsiadkdtnlbtws  (100/100)
Magik:
Time to look for the fourth tome!/Battle for Utami  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50/50Time to look for the fourth tome!/Battle for Utami  - Page 3 Cfhdoonsiadkdtnlbtws  (50/50)
Stamina:
Time to look for the fourth tome!/Battle for Utami  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100Time to look for the fourth tome!/Battle for Utami  - Page 3 Cfhdoonsiadkdtnlbtws  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Shijumaru Tsukikirameki Thu Nov 22, 2012 4:16 am

(OOC: No problem....everything alright down there?)
Shiju watched the souls as they left, looking down to his old flute glancing over at Luna wondering how long she had this on her person all this time. He slowly glanced back over at Isil gazing upon her for a long moment he sliding the flute into the sash around his waist wondering if she would be able to recover from this and smile any time soon. Her aura even now was something soft and calming to be around even though her emotional stress was in turmoil. Shiju did not know what else to do but try and help the town now she lived in.

His thought's were broken by a surge of power looking over seeing Zenma's actions. His eyes narrowed slightly as the surge could be felt from miles away as he opened a void he letting it go for now knowing he was trying to help in his own way and now was not the best time to be bickering. He walked to the middle of them on each side of the corner so Kais, Irvine, Zenma, Luna, Isil, Shinie could see him.

"...Alright....If we intend to get things straightened up here any time soon let's get to work. Luna I want you to take Isil and try to get her cleaned up and get her mind off things while we deal with everything here alright?"

He looked at her fully for the first time smiling lightly at her turning to look at the others.

"Guys....Let's go ahead and get started cleaning this place up the old fasion way..." Looking at Zenma as he said obviously in response to his use of power. "We do not need more trouble here than we already have, plus it will do some of you good to do a bit of manual labor...." Looking over at Shinie and Zenma not showing any expression but wanted to smirk about the comment.

He looked over the town as his armor disappeared off his body Excalibur staying to his side, he rolling up his sleeves tying his hair in a long pony tail getting ready to do a bit of work looking the group over. He already going over teams to get the most work out of them, he knew that some of them did not get a long with each other.

His eyes moved to Irvine and Zenma knowing already they would make a good team together as Irvine seemed more than willing to help out in times such as these and Zenma could do well to learn a few lessons about being more courteous and respectful as well as do a bit of hard work for a change.

"...Alright...Irvine and Zenma, since you two came here together how about I put you into a team to help each other on the South side of the village. We can pile the debris in the center of town and start a fire once it's all gathered to burn it."

He looked over at Shinie and Kais both didn't look very willing but Kais seemed more willing than Zenma, Shinie on the other hand made Shiju inwardly sigh as he was going to slack off regardless.

"...Shinie and Kais, if you would start on the North end and work your way to the center of town please. Kais do not do all the work for Shinie either....make him carry something alright?....I'll start digging graves and if you need any help moving the debris just let me know and I'll come and help you......" He looked them over making sure everyone was on the same page and willing.

"If you find any bodies make sure to carry them out and lay them in rows of twelve outside of town. Some of you I don't need to tell this to but show the dead respect even if there souls have passed on, be gentle with the bodies for the survivors sake understood?"

He looked at Shinie mostly when he said this narrowing his eyes slightly then continuing.

" I know it's night and it will be hard to see, but we will have to do what we can until morning...I'm sure scouting parties will be out looking if they here nothing from the army so let's try and make the most of this and get done as quick as possible alright?"

He picked up the shovel not far off from where he was before seeing it as he passed putting the shovel on his shoulder looking back at them.

"...No groaning about the work either....These people need help right now and we are able to help so let's get to it."

Again looking at Shinie as he said it moving outside of town away from the group, loosening his sash enough to slide his arms out of the sleeves letting the top fall to his sides knowing this was going to be a lot of work. His body was scarred from the battles they running up and down his back all a long his chest, signs of wars long ago and the hard life he had lived, the scar over his eye still there but faded a little bit. He looked up at the two moons that lit the night he smiling at the site leaning against the shovel a moment enjoying the brief bit of silent respite listening to the wind as it rushed by him making him close his eyes forgetting just how much he missed the little things like the smell of nature, or the soft touch of the wind.

As the breeze passed by he opened his eyes focused on his task, the graves wouldn't dig themselves after all. He started pushing the shovel into the dirt focused on his task listening still for any strange movement knowing well that their was still a group out there and saw the girl on the outskirts watching them, he knew she was there but did not know what he wanted or had time to care at the moment. If she wanted something from him, Shiju knew she would eventually get tired of waiting and approach or leave.

For now though he continued on with his work.
Shijumaru Tsukikirameki
Shijumaru Tsukikirameki
White Demon
White Demon

Virgo Posts : 567
Fame : 113

Character sheet
HP:
Time to look for the fourth tome!/Battle for Utami  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue9000000/9000000Time to look for the fourth tome!/Battle for Utami  - Page 3 Cfhdoonsiadkdtnlbtws  (9000000/9000000)
Magik:
Time to look for the fourth tome!/Battle for Utami  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue20000000/20000000Time to look for the fourth tome!/Battle for Utami  - Page 3 Cfhdoonsiadkdtnlbtws  (20000000/20000000)
Stamina:
Time to look for the fourth tome!/Battle for Utami  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue5000000/5000000Time to look for the fourth tome!/Battle for Utami  - Page 3 Cfhdoonsiadkdtnlbtws  (5000000/5000000)

https://www.facebook.com/john.atkins.3139

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinie_Darkmoon Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:42 pm

Shinie nods to Luna as she speaks about the location, not liking how open she was with business in front of everyone wishing she knew how to keep her mouth shut. He turned looking to at the power source seeing Zenma doing something retarded again, he really did not like this fox and how he just flaunted his power around. A grin came a crossed his face as he started thinking about what to do to the animal if he caused him anymore problems already coming up with a few plans to see the end of this problem for good. Shinie's best solution to irritation and people who screwed up his plans were just to kill them, and he was struggling with the idea of having a whole group of screw ups following him around...

This was something he would have to remedy.

His eye's turned to Shiju as he began to speak listening to him go on about physical labor made him start to frown in no mood to be so charitable. His eye's looked towards the direction of the tome being so close but not able to reach it. This was getting tiresome one problem after another, he only watched Shiju as he continued on wondering if half the problem was the people he surrounded himself by. He scoffed slightly as he finished and watched Shiju start walking over to the end of town, Shinie standing up growling looking at the work finally having enough of this.

"...I don't have fucking time for this....Shit like this happens every day somewhere else."

Walking out after Shiju turning him around.

"Why in the world are we wasting our time here? We already know where the power source is that's been causing this and I've had enough of sitting around! If you want to sit here that's fine, but do not think for one minute I'll be following any of your orders anymore Moonshimmer...You gave up that title or any of my respect when you chose to side with those humans and give up on your own heritage for those two fucking twin girls."

He growled the words out never liking to call Shiju by his human name, disgusted that he still uses it even after realizing who he was.

"Regardless if your standing in front of me your still Dead to me, for once why don't you stay there."

He looks him over for a long time the anger and demonic blood flowing through him slowly cooling he gaining control of his emotions once more looking him over regretting his words slightly and getting frustrated with himself.

"....Fuck this! I'm leaving! I have more important shit to do!"

He walking off heading for the south focusing back in on his task trying not to think about himself blowing up. What was it about fucking Shiju that irritated him so much. He began to boil once more growling to himself trying to keep the demonic energy under control until he got some distance.
Shinie_Darkmoon
Shinie_Darkmoon
Dark Tsuki
Dark Tsuki

Scorpio Posts : 115
Fame : 63

Character sheet
HP:
Time to look for the fourth tome!/Battle for Utami  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1000000/1000000Time to look for the fourth tome!/Battle for Utami  - Page 3 Cfhdoonsiadkdtnlbtws  (1000000/1000000)
Magik:
Time to look for the fourth tome!/Battle for Utami  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue6000000/6000000Time to look for the fourth tome!/Battle for Utami  - Page 3 Cfhdoonsiadkdtnlbtws  (6000000/6000000)
Stamina:
Time to look for the fourth tome!/Battle for Utami  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue10000000/10000000Time to look for the fourth tome!/Battle for Utami  - Page 3 Cfhdoonsiadkdtnlbtws  (10000000/10000000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Starsplitter Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:06 pm

*Nodding to Shiju about to take Isil, when Shinie got up and decided to throw a tantrum. Her aura flickering a bit with irritation. She standing up her eye twitching a bit. She glaring over at Shiju for a moment then back to Shinie.*

"SHINIE!"

*She screaming his name appearing in front of him. Her face having an evil grin on it. Rin's chain appearing in her hand she swinging it around her.*

"You will help then...WE...will go get it..."

*She swinging it at him wrapping it around his entire body yanking it to were he fell backwards on the ground.*

"You just cant wait a day can you....ONE STUPID DAY!..."

*Growling walking back to town dragging him along with her she sending a electric shock down the chain she having a cold hearted look in her eyes. She walking passed Shiju not looking at him she then entering back into town looking at Kais.*

"Sorry but..."

*She turning around kicking Shinie in the side lightly*

"He'll be tied up so... Rin lets switch roles...You help Isil..Ill help Kais...I need to watch over Baka over there."

*Pointing at Shinie. Rin mearly nodding to Luna and walked over to Isil helping her up and walked with her to a stable house that hadn't really been damaged. Luna yanking the chain again dragging Shinie with her as she walked over to Kais.*

"Lets finish this quickly...we do have somewhere to be....Im sure you want..that...to dissapear no? So lets hurry.."

*She knowing he knew what she was referring to she then turning again walking over to beginning to work. Keeping Shinie with her. Mumbleing a bit as she looked behind her every once in a while.*
Luna Starsplitter
Luna Starsplitter
Harbinger of Balance
Harbinger of Balance

Cancer Posts : 774
Fame : 77

Character sheet
HP:
Time to look for the fourth tome!/Battle for Utami  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue5000000/5000000Time to look for the fourth tome!/Battle for Utami  - Page 3 Cfhdoonsiadkdtnlbtws  (5000000/5000000)
Magik:
Time to look for the fourth tome!/Battle for Utami  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100000000/100000000Time to look for the fourth tome!/Battle for Utami  - Page 3 Cfhdoonsiadkdtnlbtws  (100000000/100000000)
Stamina:
Time to look for the fourth tome!/Battle for Utami  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1000000/1000000Time to look for the fourth tome!/Battle for Utami  - Page 3 Cfhdoonsiadkdtnlbtws  (1000000/1000000)

http://www.eternityrealms.com

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkWardenX13 Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:18 pm

Irvine looked to the destruction as something inside of his mind slipped into his emotions. He knew nothing of the feeling he had but knew that he needed to act. His fists clinched and his eyes shifted from light blue to dark blue, his aura steadily creeping outwardly.

He shifted his eyes from Shiju to Shinie and tried to understand the welling of emotion beginning to run auck in his mind. It consumed him slowly, like acid to metal. He took a step forward and gritted his teeth as he controlled himself to some degree.

"I don't understand the actions of others. Why others destroy others.", he said through gritted teeth, drawing blood as his fingernails dug into his palms.

"But I will assist these people until we move out."

He looked around and focused his energies and tried to control them. They were ravaged by the thing he knew as now figured was anger. He let his grips go and after a moment he controlled his breathing and refocused. His energies becoming more steady and rhythmic as it moved closer and closer to his body, before stopping as a steady bubbled just an inch from his skin.
His smile returned and looked to Shiju then to the others, "Seems we need reinforcements, eh?", said with a grin about his face, "I can help with that."

He did a little tap dance and with the last tap of his foot a dozen arctic dopplegangers appeared and looked around.
With echoing resonance, all spoke simultaneously, "Where should we begin Death Shade?"
DarkWardenX13
DarkWardenX13
Soldier
Soldier

Libra Posts : 135
Fame : 25

Character sheet
HP:
Magik:
Time to look for the fourth tome!/Battle for Utami  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50/50Time to look for the fourth tome!/Battle for Utami  - Page 3 Cfhdoonsiadkdtnlbtws  (50/50)
Stamina:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily Minami Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:53 am

*Watching the scene play out before her she crying a bit as Shiju played the flute mentally thanking him for doing so. She then stood up as Rin came over to her and followed her to a home. As she walked she turned to Shiju bowing slightly*

"Th..thank you...you really are an amazing person for doing this.."

*She standing up fully smiling at him she then turning again following Rin. As she passed by Luna she lightly thanked her. She entering a home, were a few others had gathered to clean them selves up. She following suit helping others and herself. She turned to Rin smileing at her.*

"You can go help them if you want to...I can do this here.."

*She nodding turning around to help a few of the ones that were nearest to her. She not really waiting for Rins answer. Her eyes still a bit dazed and lost. *

"Its alright.."

*Speaking to one of the people she was helping.*
Lily Minami
Lily Minami

Leo Posts : 151
Fame : 56

Character sheet
HP:
Magik:
Time to look for the fourth tome!/Battle for Utami  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50000/50000Time to look for the fourth tome!/Battle for Utami  - Page 3 Cfhdoonsiadkdtnlbtws  (50000/50000)
Stamina:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shijumaru Tsukikirameki Mon Nov 26, 2012 3:07 pm

(OOC: Gonna wait a few days till everyones back for me to post, happy holidays everyone btw Smile Hope everythings going well this year.)
Shijumaru Tsukikirameki
Shijumaru Tsukikirameki
White Demon
White Demon

Character sheet
HP:
Time to look for the fourth tome!/Battle for Utami  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue9000000/9000000Time to look for the fourth tome!/Battle for Utami  - Page 3 Cfhdoonsiadkdtnlbtws  (9000000/9000000)
Magik:
Time to look for the fourth tome!/Battle for Utami  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue20000000/20000000Time to look for the fourth tome!/Battle for Utami  - Page 3 Cfhdoonsiadkdtnlbtws  (20000000/20000000)
Stamina:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:05 am

*Nodding to Shiju as he spoke to him. He then watching as Shinie for some reason got angry, and blinked as the scene with Luna happened. He snickering a bit at the sight amused by the fact of what she had did to him. He blinking a bit as she walked up to him and spoke.*

"That's fine."

*Watching Rin walk over to Isil and walk off with her he then turned around walking a bit deeper into town. as he did he found an area were to start working.*

"I really do not care either way....as long as your damn thing goes away..."

*He knowing that Luna knew what he was refering to. He turning to her glaring at her a bit then looking down at Shinie.*

"Is he alive?"

*Blinking he not seeing him move right away.*

"Never thought I would see him like this."

*Snickering a bit more still being amused by the sight of Shinie like this.*
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Shijumaru Tsukikirameki Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:16 pm

He looked up at Isil for a moment and smiled to her faintly just nodding to her comment she made towards him, he watching her for a long moment as she disappeared he continuing to dig the graves for the dead. His thoughts were focused on his task wondering just how much he had done this in his life wondering if Isil would be alright over it or if it would change her for better or worse.

As Shinie started though he stopped digging looking up at Shinie as he approached listening to his words mostly did nothing to Shiju he looking at him boredom starting to creepy into him mind as he continued to rant on, this was normal for the fool he thought to himself digging further into the ground starting once more looking up at Irvine as he also started to use his power Shiju too distracted by Shinie to stop the spell....He repeating himself through a soft shout to Irvine cutting off Shinie from his rant's for a moment.

"Irvine, Would you mind using your physical means for this?....I'd hate for our power to draw further attention here..."

He spoke firmly enough for his natural voice to carry over to him, but more of a request trying to be calmer about the situation. He was about to start working once more when Shinie happen to hit a sensitive spot with his words.

The twins....

He snapped his head up his aura starting to spike as Luna took control over Shinie starting to drag him off, he ramming the shovel into the ground it hitting a small rock breaking it from the force of his new strength, echoing through the area he stepping out of the hole he was digging walking over quickly to Shinie who was being dragged by Luna into town she speaking to Rin as Shiju blinked in front of Shinie his hand snatching him out of Luna's grasp pushing her aside as he threw Shinie with a quick twirl out of the broken town sliding him a crossed the ground looking over to Luna glaring at her giving her a warning also directed at all of them.

"...I'll only tell you once....Stay out of this."

He disappearing from where he was standing as Shinie hit the ground sliding a crossed it from the force he appearing on the other side of him kicking him hard in the stomach making him roll to the other side now a ways back walking up to him slowly watching him carefully.

His eyes were glowing with the green light of the souls he consumed.

"....What was that last part dog? .....Tell me again so I can send you back to where you came from!"

His attitude towards hostility had completely changed, the neutrality of Death's presence inside of him making him sway either way now and than.

"Get up dog! Or should I have you lick my boot while your down their"

His armor stayed off as he taunted Shinie giving him a fair shot at him physically.

" You want your shot take it Dog if you think you can. You want power so bad let's see you take it"

He raising his hand motioning him with a finger to bring it his aura remaining hidden keeping this a physical fight.
Shijumaru Tsukikirameki
Shijumaru Tsukikirameki
White Demon
White Demon

Character sheet
HP:
Magik:
Stamina:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinie_Darkmoon Wed Nov 28, 2012 4:56 pm

As Luna grabbed him he started to calm down listening to her go on easily able to escape the chain but decided that this would be best for now. He could not calm himself down anymore and she did help no matter how bad he got lately. As she dragged him back he started to calm down starting to stand up starting to dust himself off when he heard the shovel cling against the rock. Shinie looked up slowly seeing Shiju walking towards him just before the blink he getting grabbed by the throat choking off his power over words. He glared down at him not expecting this from Shiju he gripping at his arm as he was tossed into the air.

His momentum from his new strength carried him further away from the town hitting the ground rolling slightly enough to not hurt himself too bad rolling right into Shiju's foot knocking the wind from him he rolling away from him holding his sides. His insides reeling with pain a few moments until his undead body started repairing the tissue and internal damage.

Shinie looked up to him slowly standing up feeling his power down obviously trying not to draw attention. He spit a bit of blood from his mouth throwing his weapons down his eyes glowing red.

"...You want to go bitch?....Let's GO!!"

His finger nails growing into claws his muscle mass increasing from the demons hes devoured charging in full of hate for him again awakening old wounds with his words slashing wildly in front of him to distract his field of view Shinie's wings appearing from behind him turning to a black metallic metal slashing at him drop kicking him after the flurry of attacks, using the momentum to roll back on his feet his eyes glowing a darker red.

"This time I'll make sure you stay fucking dead!!"
Shinie_Darkmoon
Shinie_Darkmoon
Dark Tsuki
Dark Tsuki

Character sheet
HP:
Magik:
Time to look for the fourth tome!/Battle for Utami  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue6000000/6000000Time to look for the fourth tome!/Battle for Utami  - Page 3 Cfhdoonsiadkdtnlbtws  (6000000/6000000)
Stamina:
Time to look for the fourth tome!/Battle for Utami  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue10000000/10000000Time to look for the fourth tome!/Battle for Utami  - Page 3 Cfhdoonsiadkdtnlbtws  (10000000/10000000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:34 am

*He stopping in the middle of what he was doing and turned around seeing a bit of commotion between Shiju and Shinie. He slightly startled from Shinie's reaction twords what Shiju had done.*

"What's up with them I wonder..."

*Speaking under his breath watching them for a moment longer then turned back to his work shrugging it off.*

"Meh not my problem.."

*He seeing Luna a wase off from him, he mearly ignoring the fight and went back to his work. He fixing what he could along the way. He stacking debree and rubble off to the side of him useing a bit of that for patches and such. He nodding to the townies as some decided to come and help him.*

"Use what you can I guess.."

*Pointing over to the pile nodding to another one as he turned back to his work. He wanted to finish this as quickly as possible. He had somewhere to go, and he wanted to hurry up and get there.*
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Starsplitter Thu Nov 29, 2012 11:41 am

*As Shinie was grabbed she turned to see Shiju. She flinching from his words and became extreamly nervous under his glare. She stood there for a moment dumbfounded on what had just happened. She had thought everything was going to be fine, she would just have to watch over Shinie. But Shiju's reaction was unexpected which made her think even more about this not really even being Shiju.*

"Um.."

*She watched as they went farther away from the town, Shiju's strength was even more menacing then she remembered. She sighed deeply contemplating on what to do. Either way someone was going to be highly pissed at her. She knew the idea that started to brew in her head was a bad one, but she had to do it. Shiju was going to kill him. *

"No I wont let it happen..."

*Her aura flared with a strong scent of nervousness she then quickly blinked in the middle of them after Shinie through his attack and stood holding her arms out facing Shiju. She using every bit of her will power to try and glare at him, but was only able to do it half way.*

" No don't hurt him! Please!"

*Never in her entire life that she had known Shiju did she imagine or dreamed of doing this, but this time she protected someone he was fighting against. Someone she could feel that he hated. But she didn't care.*

"I won't let you! "

* Her eye's tearing up only a tiny bit her entire body shaking under his presence.*

"I will protect him!...so please don't."

*Trailing off still at least able to look at him, though not so much in the eyes.She knowing that her idea was getting her in way to hot of water.*

(OOC:Note to self....dont die * writes it down gulping bursting into tears* CRAP IM GONNA DIE!.....)

*Rin watching Isil move around the home to heal those she could. She shaking her head to her as she spoke to her.*

"I will stay with you....this was the task I was given. At the very least until they come here or we find them.."

*She hearing a bit of commotion from out side the town. She sighing only a bit knowing the ones who were there. She not moving from were she was mearly listening in through Luna growling a bit at what she just decided to do.*

"Stupid girl.."

*Turning her head to look out the door leaning against the door frame for now. She making sure to keep an eye on Isil as well.*
Luna Starsplitter
Luna Starsplitter
Harbinger of Balance
Harbinger of Balance

Character sheet
HP:
Magik:
Time to look for the fourth tome!/Battle for Utami  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100000000/100000000Time to look for the fourth tome!/Battle for Utami  - Page 3 Cfhdoonsiadkdtnlbtws  (100000000/100000000)
Stamina:

Back to top Go down

Post by Liana Silverwolf Thu Nov 29, 2012 11:50 am

(OOC: Haha scared out of your mind right now huh?)

*Liana made her was to were she had seen Shiju from afar looking upon the scene as she came a bit closer to them. She tilting her head only a bit, while walking over to the town's outer walls and leaned up against them. She watching them carefully as time went on.*

"Hn?"

*She blinking at Luna as she made her way in between them, she starting to wonder about this girls sanity.*

"Oh? she's a bit stupid.."

* Whispering to herself as she analyzed the scene wondering how long they were going to be. She continuing to wait patiently to speak with Shiju. She not wanting to inturupt what ever was going on.She taking a mental note of his strength for the time being. Noteing it as a good feature. *

"She defiantly knows how to pick them.."

*Sighing a bit remembering how Hikari was with her strength knowing he was probably just as evil as she was with it. She sighing to herself continuing to watch, wondering what Shiju was going to do to her and the other guy.*
Liana Silverwolf
Liana Silverwolf
Vagabond
Vagabond

Pisces Posts : 33
Fame : 4

Character sheet
HP:
Magik:
Stamina:

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Thu Nov 29, 2012 12:38 pm

(OOC: Sorry I know I am late..)

*Nodding to Shiju as he gave him the order, he agreeing with everything for now. He beginning to head over to his starting spot and began to work. So he wouldn't have to walk back and forth he would open a little rift to put the debree in it.*

" Easy, plus gets it done faster.."

*He completely unaware of the little spat that Shiju and Shinie were having.He continuing to send debree into the town center making sure it would land away from were people were working. He continuing his job.*

" A lot of debree.."

*Sighing only a tiny bit. He edgeing ever so slowly to the town center as he made sure to check ever nook and cranny he could see. Not wanting to miss anything.*

"la la la do la do da da .."

*Beginning to hum out loud in an annoying tune to tone out all the sound around him so he could work.*
Artemis
Artemis
Veteran
Veteran

Leo Posts : 187
Fame : 24

Character sheet
HP:
Magik:
Stamina:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shijumaru Tsukikirameki Sat Dec 01, 2012 7:22 am

(Really Shinie?...Your going to get angry again? lol this does not work with Shij come on bro! I'm so gonna make you pay for this and Luna too for butting in.)

Shinie's movements could not be easier to read from his anger, each strike and thrust he threw at him although fast....Didn't have a chance at landing on anything but air. He had learned nothing over the years if this was all he could come up with in his blind rage. His stupidity, ignorance, and rage did nothing to help his strong sharp intellect and would cost him much more than a lecture this time, his poor choice of words from before would be his downfall and ending on this realm that was so far from home.

Each left and right he swung at him started to become predictable in his blind rage, he stepping back and moving his body from side to side away from the blows taunting him further to increase his fury, but keeping his focus on his movements.

"...Pathetic creature"

Shiju leaned forward grabbing his arms with ungodly speed pulling him forward and off balance as Shinie released his wings negating their attacks by remaining too close for the razor wings to do much damage, his feathers cutting slightly into Shiju's shoulders taking the cut's on purpose to land a solid knee knocking the wind out of him and churning his insides. Shiju continued to hold onto Shinie's arms so he couldn't counter attack his eye's glowing a bright green as he glared at Shinie face to face just before Shiju's counter.

The whole pause only lasted for one second but seemed as if it lasted forever before Shiju countered, Shiju's large wings bursting from his back turning to the moon metal metallic that Shinie's did but glowing with a blue energy striking the base of his wings the magic around Shiju's wings cutting straight through them lopping Shinie's wings off before he could pull away from him as Shiju let go of his arms pushing him away. The whole counter lasted less than two seconds Shinie probably not even noticing it as he went to drop kick Shiju.

As Shinie's feet went into the air for the drop kick Shiju moved quickly to the side of the clumsy attack grabbing one of his feet twirling him around Shiju's body as he spun to pick up more momentum slamming him into the ground and away from him again as Luna appeared in the middle of them, Shiju's wings folding and dispersing in white feathers blinding Luna for a moment as they floated int the air. Some of the floating feathers behind the ones blinding her turning into moon metal striking at her frame from every angle that the were floating from as she began to start her speech.

A strong blast of force hit her as the feathers cleared knocking her away from in between them with as much physical force Shiju could muster from air pressure control from his aura hitting her with a force of a semi out towards the left another blast of air pressure coming from her right hitting her with twice the force as the first from her body moving with the first blast throwing her out of the way, Shiju continuing to walk towards Shinie a mental thought crossing Luna's mind.

"....Do not interfere again."

He not even glancing at her as his aura spread further out around him watching the others for anymore surprises. He was determined to teach Shinie a lesson this time he would not forget.

"Get up Shinie!.....This is your last chance to settle this"

He getting closer to him stopping in front of him giving him time to get up one last time before he ended this.

"....Get up or I will kill you where you lay."

His voice getting darker meaning his words Death's voice leaking through slightly a dark laughter heard behind his words Shiju easily suppressing it once more afterwards completely in control of Death for now.
Shijumaru Tsukikirameki
Shijumaru Tsukikirameki
White Demon
White Demon

Character sheet
HP:
Magik:
Stamina:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Starsplitter Sat Dec 01, 2012 11:25 am

*Luna moved her hand over her eyes as she was blinded then quickly screamed as the moon metal tore at her skin. She wavered on her feet for a split moment.*

"NO!"

*She gasped for air as she was thrown to the side of them. It hurt like hell, Shiju had never done anything like this to he before. Tears began rolling down her face as she tried to get up. Her arm shaking from the force she was using to push her self up. As she stood she had to catch her self from almost falling over again. She watched him carefully for a moment then summoned her wings she again appearing between them this time completely covering Shinie with her wings and held onto him."

"STOP IT!"

*She looking up at him over her shoulder her body still shaking her clothes slightly wet from her blood. She still breathing heavy from the force he hit her with.*

"Please.."

*She pleading holding onto Shinie tighter not wanting to let him go. She forming a neo barrier around them both it crimson in color. Her wings beginning to shimmer a bright red as they hardened around Shinie to act as another shield. She covering his upper half with part of her body. She sending Shiju a message through a quick link.*

"I will keep protecting him.....please don't hurt him! I am sorry for what he said to you I will make sure he doesn't say it again. so please...."

*Trailing off she beginning to cry a bit from a combination of pain from her injuries and from seeing Shinie hurt from Shiju's attacks, as well as she being absolutely scared out of her mind at Shiju. She not caring about her own safety at all. She now not able to look at either of them.*

"I won't let anyone take him away.....he can't die......"

*Talking out loud she not bothering to ask Rin for help on this, she knowing that it was unlikely she would.*

*Hearing Luna's scream from a wase off she shaking her head a bit from the choice of actions she was making.*

"Stupid girl..."

*Sighing looking over at Isil and spoke quickly to her.*

"I am sorry but I will have to leave you hear for a moment...please do not follow...."

*She not waiting for a response she blinking next to Liana looking at her from her parephial vision for a moment then looked to the three ahead of them. She watching for now.*
Luna Starsplitter
Luna Starsplitter
Harbinger of Balance
Harbinger of Balance

Character sheet
HP:
Magik:
Stamina:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily Minami Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:19 pm

*As she finished up with helping anyone she found she heard Rin starting to speak to her. She looked at her curiously wondering what could be going on. She then heard Luna's scream her eyes widened slightly.*

"Another attack?"

*She whispered to her self Rin now dissapearing. She frowned a bit she wanting to go see what was wrong, and knew that going was against Rin's wishes but she was going to go anyway. She bowed to everyone in the building thanking them for letting them her help them.*

" Thank you, and please be safe now..."

*She then turning to the door and dashed out of it running in the direction she heard the scream. She seeing Rin and someone else she did not know standing there by the gate. As she walked next to them she saw Luna hovering over someone, though she could not see who it was. She noticed that she looked injured. She then saw Shiju standing over them.*

" What's going on?.."

*She asked lightly looking over to Rin curiosity now getting the best of her. Shiju to her anyway looked a bit ticked off. ' Is he trying to kill them?' She thinking for a moment the question why popping in her head over and over again."

"Did they do something wrong?"

*Looking curiously at them she not really knowing what to do at a time like this. She still hoping everything will be fine in the end and hoped no one would seriously be hurt. She looking to Shiju for a long moment wondering what had happened to his kind heart from earlier on. *

"Shiju?"

*Whispering lightly becoming a bit worried for the outcome of this.*
Lily Minami
Lily Minami

Leo Posts : 151
Fame : 56

Character sheet
HP:
Magik:
Time to look for the fourth tome!/Battle for Utami  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50000/50000Time to look for the fourth tome!/Battle for Utami  - Page 3 Cfhdoonsiadkdtnlbtws  (50000/50000)
Stamina:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 01, 2012 2:02 pm

*Kais sighed as he finished his work, he haveing decided to patch up a few things along the way to make the building look a bit better. He had all the debree and rubble sitting in Zenma's pile and decided to walk back to were every one was.*

" Hopefully they are all done...."

*He trailed off as he heard a scream that sounded like Luna, he quickly blinked to the gate appearing beside Rin. He quickly looking over what they were doing.*

"....they are...doing what now?"

*Pointing to them aiming the question at Rin.*

"Did Shinie say something mean? cause he did that to me once...though I could never make it this far.."

*Laughing a bit trying to make a joke out of it. He deciding to wait it out. He walking over leaning up against the out town gate walls watching them. He not making any movement to help knowing that this was not his business. *

"Where's pop corn when you need some?.."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Shijumaru Tsukikirameki Sat Dec 01, 2012 3:40 pm

(ooc: lol chaotic your funny man. and Luna come on really with the tears? that's so unfair!)
Shijumaru Tsukikirameki
Shijumaru Tsukikirameki
White Demon
White Demon

Character sheet
HP:
Magik:
Stamina:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Starsplitter Sat Dec 01, 2012 4:50 pm

(OOC:YES cave in ...... seriousily cave in...pwease DONT KILL US!!!)
Luna Starsplitter
Luna Starsplitter
Harbinger of Balance
Harbinger of Balance

Character sheet
HP:
Magik:
Stamina:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinie_Darkmoon Sat Dec 01, 2012 6:11 pm

(OOC: Oh shut it I was tired the other day lol)

He hit the ground hard after the counter attack sliding backwards starting to roll until he was on his stomach trying to get up coughing slightly from the blow to the stomach. His air had been cut off for a moment until his insides healed themselves he slowly getting to his knee glaring up at him with a red hue as Luna stepped in once more the cuts and scraps on her making Shinie glare more he standing up pushing Luna's wings aside spitting some of his black blood on the ground as his body healed itself his wings not able to heal anymore. His glare was getting more intense as the displacement of his wings started feeling more and more heavy.

"Looks who's talking....Didn't you promise to take care of her?"

Pushing Luna to the side and out of the way getting stopped by her barrier he glaring back at her.

"Lower the fucking barrier!"

Growling and hissing the words out at her looking back at Shiju. Using the time she bought to start chanting something under his breath runes starting to appear around him as his figure started to change growing larger bit by bit his features slowly morphing into something un human and un natural. His voice changing into something more demonic.

"I told you before....The only one that will kill you is ME!"

The demonic blood made Luna's sword that was imbued with the demonic power of Crimson Katana pulse appearing in his hand Shinie the rightful owner of the blade it starting to swirl with a red energy a demonic barrier starting to form around him bubbling outwards blocking Luna from getting close to him pulsing with flows of energy that pushed them further away from him activating the Crimson Katana's true power.

"....How about it Moonshimmer? shall we play this game again?!"

He grinning as storm clouds started forming above them slowly reacting to the swords power.
Shinie_Darkmoon
Shinie_Darkmoon
Dark Tsuki
Dark Tsuki

Character sheet
HP:
Magik:
Stamina:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Starsplitter Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:43 am

*Luna's wings dispersed as he stood up. She shaking her head reluctantly at first twords him as she told him to lower the barrier,but quickly lowered it. She stood up her eyes widening at the sight as Shinie transformed into the large creature.*

"Eh?.."

*Blinking a few times not believing her eyes. She then seeing her sword appear in his hands, glaring a bit at Shinie seeing what he was trying to do looking up to the sky scanning the clouds and the magic within them.*

" SHINIE! DON'T YOU DARE DAMNIT! "

*Screaming up at him she moving around back into the middle of the two. This time looking up at Shinie*

"You can't destroy this place....please don't!"

*She turning back to Shiju she holding her arms out still wanting to protect Shinie. Within three seconds she did fifteen neo barriers formed around Shinie all of them different colors the outer layer being a black color, the second one was silver, third was white, fourth yellow, fifth sea blue, sixth one was green, seventh was grey, eighth was orange, ninth was purple, and tenth through fifteenth were different shades of red going from red and darkening to blood red the fifteenth one forming glowing platinum seals and runes around it.*

"He WONT DIE!"

*She beginning to wonder why the sword appeared in his hands. ' I could of sworn that I was the only one able to pull it out of the void I made...wonder why he can...' Thinking to herself she still facing Shiju. She still protecting Shinie. The barriers expanding largely the inner most one preventing Shinie's barrier to grow any further , she then putting a sixteenth barrier around Shinie's body it being a swirling color of black, purple, and blood red. She also creating one around the entire town making sure Liana, Kais and the rest were covered.*

"Tch...."

*She wavering slightly from the use of the barriers. Still being able to hold her footing not wanting anyone to die worried about what damage Shinie's attacks could cause she erecting more and more around the entire north region, layer upon layer until 150 barriers covered over the entire area.*

(OOC: Um..........yeah......no go boom for you!)

* Hundreds of Neo crystals all different colors and shapes littered the area Luna then turned back to Shinie her face pleading up at him for him not to use that attack. She linking her mind to him ' Please Shinie don't use that.....the damage it does is terrible... no one can die! So please! I'm begging you stop!' She hoping her idea to protect everything and everyone would work, but her main goal was still to protect Shinie from Shiju. She turning to look at him again. She still reacting to his presence a bit holding her arms out again.*

" Please.......you look really scary and I know your gonna kill him.....don't kill him... he can not die on me....no no no! "

*Pouting a bit not wanting him to hurt Shinie more then he already has, she wavering here and there from the energy she used on the barriers.*

*Watching Luna's choice in moves seeing the destructiveness of the weapon Shinie had in his hands. Knowing Luna knew something about the damaged it caused.*

"*Sighs*"

Luna Starsplitter
Luna Starsplitter
Harbinger of Balance
Harbinger of Balance

Character sheet
HP:
Magik:
Stamina:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:41 am

(OOC: Hm lol run I think someones gonna blow..)

*His eyes widened as the scene seemed to take a turn for the worst, he stepping forward looking up at the sky seeing some strange aura in the clouds. He looking to the sword that for some reason was in Shinie's hands. 'Isn't that sword supposed to be hers? ' Thinking to himself as he glared back up at the sky.*

"Does he realize that there are Innocent lives here..?"

*Growling a bit he the watching Luna create the barriers that were literally reaching over one hundred. He looking down at the ground looking at all of the crystals that laid under their feet.*

"The hell is this..."

*Stepping on one seeing it do nothing he looking up at the barriers that seemed to be in an array of colors. He looking over to Rin.*

" That girl is creepy... so many damn barriers at once? really? aren't you supposed to save energy when your up against someone like him?"

*Motioning over to Shiju, he looking back over to them watching Shiju wondering what his move was going to be.*

(OOC: *grabs a lounge chair kicking back this time haveing popcorn in his hands* HELL YEAH! go go FIIIIGHT! )
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:51 am

*Already finished with his work he watched from atop the gate wall sitting down wondering what had happened between them. He already surprised about Luna's calm reaction to Shinie's transformation and her reaction to Shiju's presence.*

"Is she stupid or what?"

*Talking lightly wondering why she wanted to protect him so much. He looking down at the others seeing Liana knowing she was from a different realm due to the clothes she wore. He looked back up as Luna began to put the barriers up due to the sword Shinie had in his hand.*

"She never gives up.."

*Sighing a bit continuing to watch the scene play out wondering what was going to happen. Though he had a feeling that it wasn't going to be well.*

"Tch.."

*Getting slightly irritated at the fact that Shinie wouldnt just keel over and die already.*

"Hurry up and die damn monster..."

*Hopping down beside Kais not saying anything,*
Artemis
Artemis
Veteran
Veteran

Leo Posts : 187
Fame : 24

Character sheet
HP:
Magik:
Stamina:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next