Eternity Realms Home!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Eternity Tavern Chatango
Long maintenance

Thu Nov 19, 2015 9:23 pm by Luna Starsplitter

Hey everyone we have had a long period where we were unable to get ahold of anyone or do much. I hope everyone is willing to come back and join in!

Comments: 0

Working on Site

Mon Feb 09, 2015 6:46 pm by Shijumaru Tsukikirameki

Alright guys gonna clean up the site since we got everything back online and working. Sorry for the wait as always but you know how my work hours are. Anyways hope your all doing well and hope to see you soon.

Regards,
Tsuki

Comments: 4

Top posters
Luna Starsplitter (774)
Rules of the Shop!!!! EmptyRules of the Shop!!!! EmptyRules of the Shop!!!! Empty 
Shijumaru Tsukikirameki (567)
Rules of the Shop!!!! EmptyRules of the Shop!!!! EmptyRules of the Shop!!!! Empty 
Haru Kin (312)
Artemis (187)
Lily Minami (151)
DarkWardenX13 (135)
Shinie_Darkmoon (115)
Namine (110)
Lillian Rightill (86)
Anya (78)

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 250 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 8:31 am

Rules of the Shop!!!!

Go down

Rules of the Shop!!!! Empty Rules of the Shop!!!!

Post by Luna Starsplitter Sat Nov 03, 2012 4:47 pm

::For starters the rules of this shop will be continually updated as this is worked on. So for the moment this topic is under construction.::

I will say firstly that I hope you all enjoy this idea, and I hope you will follow these guidelines through out all of your visits here. If you do not you will be banned from here, be it for a short period of time to indefinitely. I do hope all of you understand this. Ok so this is were the gold you have collected comes into play. I know your all probably wondering what the gold was for so here it is. ( The gold by the way is underneath your avatar picture. )

Rule one: One of the most important rules is that you can not cheat your way to here. There is only one way to get here for your first visit. After that you may buy an item that will transport you here for five times. So remember on your fifth time you will need to buy another one. It is important that you DONT forget that. Also you can not enter realm 55 without finding the way to get to the shop. THAT IS THE ONLY WAY at first until you buy the item. To find your way here will remain hidden for now, until everything is updated. So remember to check rule one when the announcement is made that the shop is up and ready to roll.

Rule two: Another important rule that everyone must follow is that only one person can be here at a time. The shop is fairly large in stock, but only the shop keeper and your chosen character may be here at once. If more try to enter you will be blocked from entering until the character who is there leaves, and yes it will go in the order of the people who want to come here.It can not happen any other way, so please follow that rule perfectly. To make sure weather or not someone is there simply check to see if that person has left withing the posts. (Please make sure you type that you are leaveing the shop that way people know that the shop is free.)

Rule three:Everything in the shop will have different price ranges, and you MUST have enough gold for what you want to buy. If not you can not get that item until you have enough. I Also recommend that you buy the item that will transport you back to the shop upon your first arrival. If not you will have to await your turn again and find the way back, because it is uncertain that the way there will stay in one singular area. So PLEASE REMEMBER that. As you spend your gold it will be deducted from your gold earnings. So that means you'll have to earn more to get more items. The Item that will transport you back to the shop will be named soon thank you for your patience on this, please remember to follow this rule.

Rule four: Gold is easy to earn, you can acquire it from posts and polls as well as people voting for you to increase your fame. In the future I will plan out ways for you to win gold as well. If within the role play you give gold to a different character please make sure you let me know ( Luna ) as I am the only one who can make sure that the gold gets deducted from you and added to the person you give it to. PLEASE DON'T forget that. I will keep a watchful eye on it so good luck with that. ( THIS APPLIES TO EVERYONE INCLUDING THE MODS AND ADMINS)

Rule five: The items, weapons, armor, ammo ,etc will be in a special futuristic type of orb ( For a detailed description of what the orb is go to realm 228 and read the resistance rises ). In each one there will be different amounts, from a single item to multiple items, which will also cause the different price ranges. Everything though will have a detailed discription of what it is, what it does, how much it is, how many is in there, and what color the orb is. The different color orbs will also show you that the item is common, uncommon, rare, epic,and legendary. Also remember, if you buy a lets say for example five bottles of a speed enhancement drink you only have five you can not continually use it for more then those five times. If you are caught doing that you will be banned from the shop for a period of time. If you buy a weapon or something along those lines then that will stay with you.

Rule Six: To buy Items you must post in while you are in the shop (The Shop will be made eventually) and wait for the shop keeper to take your gold and hand you your purchases. After wards you will be sent a list of everything you bought in your signature. Unless you say otherwise and want a list pm'd to you. YOU MUST LET ME KNOW if you want it pm'd otherwise I will put it in your signature.Also remember you must post in the shop not in the description of the items. Also once bought ( If it is out of stock ) The description will have a NOT AVAILABLE with in it. Also if you wanna sell your Item to someone you have to let me know so I can place it withing their signature, and deduct the gold from them and add it to yours. : More will be updated to this rule:

Rule seven: You MAY NOT sell the goods you have bought back to the shop keeper. You MAY sell them to other people within the realm you were at ( DO NOT DO IT IN REALM 55) If someone wants to buy an item from you please make sure to let me know and I will deduct the gold from them and add it to yours and add the item to there signature.

Rule eight: FOLLOW ALL OF WHAT THE SHOPKEEPER SAYS. If I get a complaint I will issue you a warning. If you get up to three you will be banned from the shop for a period of time. ( I will make a topic about this.)

Rule nine: Please follow all the rules and just have fun!More Items will be added as we go along!

Last edited by Luna Starsplitter on Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Luna Starsplitter
Luna Starsplitter
Harbinger of Balance
Harbinger of Balance

Cancer Posts : 774
Fame : 77

Character sheet
HP:
Rules of the Shop!!!! Left_bar_bleue5000000/5000000Rules of the Shop!!!! Cfhdoonsiadkdtnlbtws  (5000000/5000000)
Magik:
Rules of the Shop!!!! Left_bar_bleue100000000/100000000Rules of the Shop!!!! Cfhdoonsiadkdtnlbtws  (100000000/100000000)
Stamina:
Rules of the Shop!!!! Left_bar_bleue1000000/1000000Rules of the Shop!!!! Cfhdoonsiadkdtnlbtws  (1000000/1000000)

http://www.eternityrealms.com

Back to top Go down