Eternity Realms Home!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Eternity Tavern Chatango
Long maintenance

Thu Nov 19, 2015 9:23 pm by Luna Starsplitter

Hey everyone we have had a long period where we were unable to get ahold of anyone or do much. I hope everyone is willing to come back and join in!

Comments: 0

Working on Site

Mon Feb 09, 2015 6:46 pm by Shijumaru Tsukikirameki

Alright guys gonna clean up the site since we got everything back online and working. Sorry for the wait as always but you know how my work hours are. Anyways hope your all doing well and hope to see you soon.

Regards,
Tsuki

Comments: 4

Top posters
Luna Starsplitter (774)
General Posting Rules EmptyGeneral Posting Rules EmptyGeneral Posting Rules Empty 
Shijumaru Tsukikirameki (567)
General Posting Rules EmptyGeneral Posting Rules EmptyGeneral Posting Rules Empty 
Haru Kin (312)
Artemis (187)
Lily Minami (151)
DarkWardenX13 (135)
Shinie_Darkmoon (115)
Namine (110)
Lillian Rightill (86)
Anya (78)

Who is online?
In total there are 19 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 19 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 250 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 8:31 am

General Posting Rules

Go down

General Posting Rules Empty General Posting Rules

Post by Shijumaru Tsukikirameki Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:33 am

The moderating team, reserves the right to edit, close or delete your post and/or thread for any reason that they deem fit without notification. Please do not PM us asking why as explanations are made when a post or thread is modified in any way. Remember that the rules are general guidelines for forum behavior. Though the rules are binding, it is worthless unless common sense and good judgment is exercised.

Consider if what you will post can contribute to the discussion at hand.

Why did you edit/delete my post/thread?
1. Post is too short.
2. There is no reason behind it.
3. Has inappropriate content.
4. Post is Off-topic.

Why did you close my thread?
2. Thread is just plain ranting
3. A discussion already existing beforehand.

Why did you move my thread?
1. Posted in the wrong section.

So if you notice that your post/thread has been deleted, contemplate on what you posted and you'll know the reason why. Smile

Freedom of expression doesn't always mean that you are free to post whatever you want. Be sure that you have taken time to read it before posting. Please post responsibly, don't be a nuisance to members. Keep replies on topic and don't resort to personal attacks.

Posting Guidelines
How to make your post and threads not be considered as spam.

1. Try to not post an one-way question, it should have some room for discussion.
2. They must be longer than 25 words to not be considered as spam.
3. You should explain yourself. (try giving examples whenever possible)
4. If you wanna post a review of an anime you liked written by yourself, add it to an existing thread.
5. Must answer the question or topic- (if the topic's about a couple, talk about that couple- not some other random couple)
6 Avoid posting a thread with same content.
7. Do not say what is already implied. Don't just say, at the end of your post: "Try it out! It's really good!" or "What do YOU think about this manga?"
8. If you forgot a character's name, just look it up! It makes life so much easier for everybody else rather than them trying to guess who "that person" is
9. Try not to rant about yourself and your life stories (Like: "My friend recommended this to me and it's so good and I bought 4 volumes yesterday! I'm going to buy the rest when I get my piggy bank all filled up again and...."). Or if you do, make sure it is only extra- that the post is not spam even without the ranting.

These are guidelines are flexible with the admins / moderators for General tab.
Shijumaru Tsukikirameki
Shijumaru Tsukikirameki
White Demon
White Demon

Virgo Posts : 567
Fame : 113

Character sheet
HP:
General Posting Rules Left_bar_bleue9000000/9000000General Posting Rules Cfhdoonsiadkdtnlbtws  (9000000/9000000)
Magik:
General Posting Rules Left_bar_bleue20000000/20000000General Posting Rules Cfhdoonsiadkdtnlbtws  (20000000/20000000)
Stamina:
General Posting Rules Left_bar_bleue5000000/5000000General Posting Rules Cfhdoonsiadkdtnlbtws  (5000000/5000000)

https://www.facebook.com/john.atkins.3139

Back to top Go down