Eternity Realms Home!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Eternity Tavern Chatango
Long maintenance

Thu Nov 19, 2015 9:23 pm by Luna Starsplitter

Hey everyone we have had a long period where we were unable to get ahold of anyone or do much. I hope everyone is willing to come back and join in!

Comments: 0

Working on Site

Mon Feb 09, 2015 6:46 pm by Shijumaru Tsukikirameki

Alright guys gonna clean up the site since we got everything back online and working. Sorry for the wait as always but you know how my work hours are. Anyways hope your all doing well and hope to see you soon.

Regards,
Tsuki

Comments: 4

Top posters
Luna Starsplitter (774)
The Hunt in Tallinn - Page 2 EmptyThe Hunt in Tallinn - Page 2 EmptyThe Hunt in Tallinn - Page 2 Empty 
Shijumaru Tsukikirameki (567)
The Hunt in Tallinn - Page 2 EmptyThe Hunt in Tallinn - Page 2 EmptyThe Hunt in Tallinn - Page 2 Empty 
Haru Kin (312)
Artemis (187)
Lily Minami (151)
DarkWardenX13 (135)
Shinie_Darkmoon (115)
Namine (110)
Lillian Rightill (86)
Anya (78)

Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 250 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 8:31 am

The Hunt in Tallinn

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Hunt in Tallinn - Page 2 Empty Re: The Hunt in Tallinn

Post by Artemis Mon Oct 29, 2012 10:08 am

*Sighing a bit as Valiant walked off. He growling in irrataion a bit as he nonchalantly decided to up and leave.He shakeing his head a bit as Irv spoke.*

"Who knows..."

*He getting extreamly iratated now with all the incoming enemies not really wanting to be here anymore. He stood his fur shakeing a bit as he did. Black and silver flames began to pour out of him and move out around him.*

"Stay still for a moment ill be bringing all of them to you....."

* He howled out a bit and the flames spread out quickly within a flash spreading over a ten mile radius. He targeting every enemy as black shackles appeared from the flames each of them grabing ahold of each leg and locking on every enemie and as each one did they began to get dragged twords Irv.*

" Hurry it up..."

*Black markings began to apear on his silver fur, a cluster of demonic souls leaked out seven to be exact. One standing infront of the rest.*

" Hell hiem.... shackle those who stand against me...bring them here for a swift repentence of their sins...I call open you one of the seven demonic sins..."

*A grotesge laughter came from Hell hiem...the chains spreading out along with his lames he doing as he was told. Zen made sure to keep the flames from touching Irv. So he wasnt harmed.*
Artemis
Artemis
Veteran
Veteran

Leo Posts : 187
Fame : 24

Character sheet
HP:
The Hunt in Tallinn - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Hunt in Tallinn - Page 2 Cfhdoonsiadkdtnlbtws  (100/100)
Magik:
The Hunt in Tallinn - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/50The Hunt in Tallinn - Page 2 Cfhdoonsiadkdtnlbtws  (50/50)
Stamina:
The Hunt in Tallinn - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Hunt in Tallinn - Page 2 Cfhdoonsiadkdtnlbtws  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkWardenX13 Mon Oct 29, 2012 5:27 pm

"You weak and pathetic fool!", a rumble thunder crossed Xenos mind as he lay lifeless on the Tallinn floor.

"Get up! I command you to!", it thundered again as Xenos consciousness fought to stay in contact with the shadows.

The shadow oils had turned on him. Their life trying to extinguish that which fought so hard not to kill. Irvine.

Xenos mind opened as Irvine pulled forth the will to allow the oils to let him out of the earth. His hand blasting from the earth as he pulled with all the strength he had to get free from his burial site.

As he pulled himself free the dark voice inside his head screamed that the light must parish and the two halves must become one. Irvine pushed the thoughts from his mind and after a few minutes he pulled free from a death most unpleasant.

He sat on hands and knees breathing heavily before collapsing to the ground, unconscious from over exertion.
DarkWardenX13
DarkWardenX13
Soldier
Soldier

Libra Posts : 135
Fame : 25

Character sheet
HP:
Magik:
The Hunt in Tallinn - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/50The Hunt in Tallinn - Page 2 Cfhdoonsiadkdtnlbtws  (50/50)
Stamina:

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Mon Oct 29, 2012 10:21 pm

* Zenma growled as the event unfolded before him. He forming a protective flame around Irv and spoke.*

"Hell hiem......shakle this man before me so I may take him..."

*Hell hiem doing as he was told he quickly retracting his chains from his previous targets and located on him once he did he quickly dragged him over to Zen. He in turn picked him up with his nose and quickly dismissed the seven sins.*

"We will be leaveing hope your comphy you idiot..."

*A void appearing before him he focusing in on his flame and walked through closeing it behind him, he and Irv entering a different realm..The sun bright at first to Zen but quickly got used to it. As he layed his body on the ground before him he eyed what was around him.He seemed to be in a field were he could see a town not to far off.*

"My flame is here...."

( To be continued in realm 70.)
Artemis
Artemis
Veteran
Veteran

Leo Posts : 187
Fame : 24

Character sheet
HP:
Magik:
Stamina:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2