Eternity Realms Home!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Eternity Tavern Chatango
Long maintenance

Thu Nov 19, 2015 9:23 pm by Luna Starsplitter

Hey everyone we have had a long period where we were unable to get ahold of anyone or do much. I hope everyone is willing to come back and join in!

Comments: 0

Working on Site

Mon Feb 09, 2015 6:46 pm by Shijumaru Tsukikirameki

Alright guys gonna clean up the site since we got everything back online and working. Sorry for the wait as always but you know how my work hours are. Anyways hope your all doing well and hope to see you soon.

Regards,
Tsuki

Comments: 4

Top posters
Luna Starsplitter (774)
Kiyuki Zetsumei EmptyKiyuki Zetsumei EmptyKiyuki Zetsumei Empty 
Shijumaru Tsukikirameki (567)
Haru Kin (312)
Artemis (187)
Lily Minami (151)
DarkWardenX13 (135)
Shinie_Darkmoon (115)
Namine (110)
Lillian Rightill (86)
Anya (78)

Who is online?
In total there are 24 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 24 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 250 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 8:31 am

Kiyuki Zetsumei

2 posters

Go down

Kiyuki Zetsumei Empty Kiyuki Zetsumei

Post by Ice Fox Mon Jul 21, 2014 5:09 pm

Commonly Used Name: Kiyuki Zetsumei

English name: Deadly Snow

Nicknames or Aliases: Yuki

Race: Ethereal Elf

Origin:?

Sex: Female

Eyes: Sharp, and spunky.

Eye Color: Changes depending on mood, but they usually are green and reflect a yellow hue.

Facial Features: Soft features showing that she is kind hear-ted, yet stern eyes showing that she isn't afraid to kick some butt.

Height: 5' 6"

Weight: 125 Lbs

Build: Slim figured and well toned with a medium bust.

Special Features:
Ears: Long ear's with maroon markings.

Hair: Long flows down her back, she has a rusty red colored hair. Its style is straight and goes down to waist line.

Voice: Light and spunky, but she can talk scary.

Attitude: Quiet usually at first meetings but opens up and reacts depending on how she is treated by that person she speaks with at the time.

Battle Attitude: Very sharp, thinks steps and bounds beyond the next move and has a very heightened sense of battle precognition. Plays mind games alot and like to egg on her enemies.

Weapon: A staff with two katana blades and each end she can retract them and make her weapon a simple steel staff. ( its black and silver in color with a white leather handle. (Kinda like a light saber its got the blades at each end with the handle in the middle but when she pushes a button it turns into a staff) ) Its name is Kaze Kasai or in English the Fire wind. When she isnt using it as a weapon she simply uses it as a walking stick.

Clothing:
Head Clothing: None
Torso Clothing: White tank top with elven designs her sleeves are white with designs as well.
Waist Clothing: A black elven leather belt with three pouches on her right side.
Leg Clothing: White mini school girl skirt with elven designs.
Feet Clothing: White and black combat knee high boots with white and black stockings.
Coat: White cloak the hides her entire body when its tied up as well as a hood.

Armor:
Head: None
body:She has white steel on her shoulders and upper torso. She has White steel and White leather gloves that don't hide her fingers.

Special Markings: Along with her maroon markings on her ears she has some on her legs and back and a small elven on her fore head.

Accessories: A set of 4 silver loop earrings on each ear. A silver bracelet that looks like vines and leaves in its design.

Magics and Powers: She is a master of light magics and space ( meaning she can jump through realms)
She has the gift of levitation and Sound and Foresight and illusions.

Skills and Abilities: She is excellent in self defense and can usually put her enemies down before they attack. She can paralyze an enemy with their pressure points. She is very good at scouting.

Background and History: She was born in a kingdom of High Elves and Ethereal Elves. From childhood to her teens she was studying in school on magics , realms, and physical abilities. She was always the top of her class and known through out the kingdom ( Star Haven ) As a prodigy. She is a genus when it comes to being a tactician and knows the ways around moves and martial arts. As time grew she became of her kingdom and wanted to leave and explore different realms.

She left her family without so much as a word, knowing that they worried and disappointed when they found out. She didn't mind as much though her life was only just beginning, after all she has a life span of 1000 years. She wanted so much and take in all information about every realm she came across. So know she travels increases her skills and knowledge along her way.
Ice Fox
Ice Fox
Vagrant
Vagrant

Libra Posts : 13
Fame : 3

Back to top Go down

Kiyuki Zetsumei Empty Re: Kiyuki Zetsumei

Post by Shijumaru Tsukikirameki Sun Aug 03, 2014 9:57 pm

Impressive use of imagination and creativity for your profile on Kiyuki, a lot of detail.

"Very sharp, thinks steps and bounds beyond the next move and has a very heightened sense of battle precognition. Plays mind games"

Looks familiar xD

Anyways welcome to the site Ice Fox, I will see about getting on more starting this week to start things moving.
Shijumaru Tsukikirameki
Shijumaru Tsukikirameki
White Demon
White Demon

Virgo Posts : 567
Fame : 113

Character sheet
HP:
Kiyuki Zetsumei Left_bar_bleue9000000/9000000Kiyuki Zetsumei Cfhdoonsiadkdtnlbtws  (9000000/9000000)
Magik:
Kiyuki Zetsumei Left_bar_bleue20000000/20000000Kiyuki Zetsumei Cfhdoonsiadkdtnlbtws  (20000000/20000000)
Stamina:
Kiyuki Zetsumei Left_bar_bleue5000000/5000000Kiyuki Zetsumei Cfhdoonsiadkdtnlbtws  (5000000/5000000)

https://www.facebook.com/john.atkins.3139

Back to top Go down

Post by Ice Fox Fri Aug 29, 2014 4:29 pm

Lol yeah i just saw that. Sorry, If you want me to change it I can though. I'm up for any kind of help since how I'm a bit rusty on the rp side of things but I hope to get better soon.
Ice Fox
Ice Fox
Vagrant
Vagrant

Libra Posts : 13
Fame : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Shijumaru Tsukikirameki Sun Aug 31, 2014 5:30 pm

Quite alright honestly, use whatever you have as far as imagination goes here it makes it that much more immerse of an experience. Your first post is nice by the way and will work into getting Lilian, Aro, and Kairi into it more as they are in your realm now.
Shijumaru Tsukikirameki
Shijumaru Tsukikirameki
White Demon
White Demon

Virgo Posts : 567
Fame : 113

Character sheet
HP:
Kiyuki Zetsumei Left_bar_bleue9000000/9000000Kiyuki Zetsumei Cfhdoonsiadkdtnlbtws  (9000000/9000000)
Magik:
Kiyuki Zetsumei Left_bar_bleue20000000/20000000Kiyuki Zetsumei Cfhdoonsiadkdtnlbtws  (20000000/20000000)
Stamina:
Kiyuki Zetsumei Left_bar_bleue5000000/5000000Kiyuki Zetsumei Cfhdoonsiadkdtnlbtws  (5000000/5000000)

https://www.facebook.com/john.atkins.3139

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down