Eternity Realms Home!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Eternity Tavern Chatango
Long maintenance

Thu Nov 19, 2015 9:23 pm by Luna Starsplitter

Hey everyone we have had a long period where we were unable to get ahold of anyone or do much. I hope everyone is willing to come back and join in!

Comments: 0

Working on Site

Mon Feb 09, 2015 6:46 pm by Shijumaru Tsukikirameki

Alright guys gonna clean up the site since we got everything back online and working. Sorry for the wait as always but you know how my work hours are. Anyways hope your all doing well and hope to see you soon.

Regards,
Tsuki

Comments: 4

Top posters
Luna Starsplitter (774)
Revaer joins the party!  ...maybe. EmptyRevaer joins the party!  ...maybe. EmptyRevaer joins the party!  ...maybe. Empty 
Shijumaru Tsukikirameki (567)
Revaer joins the party!  ...maybe. EmptyRevaer joins the party!  ...maybe. EmptyRevaer joins the party!  ...maybe. Empty 
Haru Kin (312)
Artemis (187)
Lily Minami (151)
DarkWardenX13 (135)
Shinie_Darkmoon (115)
Namine (110)
Lillian Rightill (86)
Anya (78)

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 250 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 8:31 am

Revaer joins the party! ...maybe.

+2
Anya
Luna Starsplitter
6 posters

Go down

Revaer joins the party!  ...maybe. Empty Revaer joins the party! ...maybe.

Post by Guest Thu Sep 05, 2013 3:13 pm

So, as the title implies, I am joining up. I found this place glancing around the web for RP sites, and saw this one. The link came from Top 50 Roleplay Sites. As such, I was doubtful as to how 'new' your site was, but pleasantly surprised all the same at the member count. So, intro aside, onto basics.

If you want to know about me, I suppose I can share a bit. I like games, all of them. I am terrible at many, but decent at others, and even good at a few. I really enjoy Anime myself, and am quite happy that people here share a like interest. My age isn't for display, and my grammar and spelling tend to stink, as I am a number person. Provided you aren't familiar with Munchkin terminology, I shall link my reference page. ...Or I would, but the site said no. I tend to try and favor the 'loony' style, however my munchkin tendencies are evident. All the same, I think I fall best under the "Real Roleplayer" category. I am not entirely smart myself, however I am decent at picking up on information implicitly. And with those warnings aside, I will share one more things in regards to an announcement spamming welcome threads. I am not shy, I am introverted, and depressed horribly. Ask questions if you're curious, but be warned that I am very good at killing conversations.

Oh, and by the way, every role-playing site I have joined outside of one has died within half a year of my joining, and I have loved every one of those dead sites... past their deaths in several cases. Perhaps my ominous existence won't hinder you, or at best we can be online friends past any death this site suffers. Also, RAWRZANDSTUFFZ!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Revaer joins the party!  ...maybe. Empty Re: Revaer joins the party! ...maybe.

Post by Luna Starsplitter Thu Sep 05, 2013 3:55 pm

Welcome Revaer!

I am so glad you decided to join us :p and do not worry about this site dying on you. All of our admins including myself have several years of experience for role playing and tend to keep this site in tip top shape! If you have any thing you would like to have help with feel free to pm me! And once again! WELCOME!
Luna Starsplitter
Luna Starsplitter
Harbinger of Balance
Harbinger of Balance

Cancer Posts : 774
Fame : 77

Character sheet
HP:
Revaer joins the party!  ...maybe. Left_bar_bleue5000000/5000000Revaer joins the party!  ...maybe. Cfhdoonsiadkdtnlbtws  (5000000/5000000)
Magik:
Revaer joins the party!  ...maybe. Left_bar_bleue100000000/100000000Revaer joins the party!  ...maybe. Cfhdoonsiadkdtnlbtws  (100000000/100000000)
Stamina:
Revaer joins the party!  ...maybe. Left_bar_bleue1000000/1000000Revaer joins the party!  ...maybe. Cfhdoonsiadkdtnlbtws  (1000000/1000000)

http://www.eternityrealms.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Anya Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:03 pm

Oh yeah! New member!

HELLO! *Hugs* you are like totally awesome for joining us! If you need any help any at all you just ask! I would love to help you!
Anya
Anya

Taurus Posts : 78
Fame : 11

Character sheet
HP:
Revaer joins the party!  ...maybe. Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Revaer joins the party!  ...maybe. Cfhdoonsiadkdtnlbtws  (1000/1000)
Magik:
Revaer joins the party!  ...maybe. Left_bar_bleue500/500Revaer joins the party!  ...maybe. Cfhdoonsiadkdtnlbtws  (500/500)
Stamina:
Revaer joins the party!  ...maybe. Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Revaer joins the party!  ...maybe. Cfhdoonsiadkdtnlbtws  (1000/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Thu Sep 05, 2013 6:47 pm

Welcome Revaer.
Loki
Loki
Vagabond
Vagabond

Gemini Posts : 47
Fame : 5

Character sheet
HP:
Revaer joins the party!  ...maybe. Left_bar_bleue10000000/10000000Revaer joins the party!  ...maybe. Cfhdoonsiadkdtnlbtws  (10000000/10000000)
Magik:
Revaer joins the party!  ...maybe. Left_bar_bleue50000000/50000000Revaer joins the party!  ...maybe. Cfhdoonsiadkdtnlbtws  (50000000/50000000)
Stamina:
Revaer joins the party!  ...maybe. Left_bar_bleue1000000/1000000Revaer joins the party!  ...maybe. Cfhdoonsiadkdtnlbtws  (1000000/1000000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Haru Kin Thu Sep 05, 2013 7:49 pm

Welcome Revaer

I am haru your awesome shop keeper! make sure you find the way to the shop!
Haru Kin
Haru Kin
The Shopkeeper
The Shopkeeper

Sagittarius Posts : 312
Fame : 21

Character sheet
HP:
Revaer joins the party!  ...maybe. Left_bar_bleue999999999/999999999Revaer joins the party!  ...maybe. Cfhdoonsiadkdtnlbtws  (999999999/999999999)
Magik:
Revaer joins the party!  ...maybe. Left_bar_bleue9999999999/9999999999Revaer joins the party!  ...maybe. Cfhdoonsiadkdtnlbtws  (9999999999/9999999999)
Stamina:
Revaer joins the party!  ...maybe. Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Revaer joins the party!  ...maybe. Cfhdoonsiadkdtnlbtws  (999999/999999)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:27 pm

Kilo-Kitten has been moved into full alpha. You people sure don't ask many questions. Perhaps I will need to ask some of my own.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Starsplitter Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:30 pm

I don't ask very many to begin with unless I see something wrong. I trust people to make their characters and such. They tend to ask me questions :p
Luna Starsplitter
Luna Starsplitter
Harbinger of Balance
Harbinger of Balance

Character sheet
HP:
Revaer joins the party!  ...maybe. Left_bar_bleue5000000/5000000Revaer joins the party!  ...maybe. Cfhdoonsiadkdtnlbtws  (5000000/5000000)
Magik:
Revaer joins the party!  ...maybe. Left_bar_bleue100000000/100000000Revaer joins the party!  ...maybe. Cfhdoonsiadkdtnlbtws  (100000000/100000000)
Stamina:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shijumaru Tsukikirameki Thu Sep 05, 2013 9:09 pm

Luna Starsplitter wrote:I don't ask very many to begin with unless I see something wrong. I trust people to make their characters and such. They tend to ask me questions :p
In other words she's lazy...

Welcome to the site though Revaer, I like that your blunt and direct with what you have asked thus far and your realism is a nice change of pace, so in return I will be straight with you about how the site runs.

The website itself depends on you as members to stay active, even if my admins or myself post and keep the site running and continue the Roleplays and just basic discussions and topics...If everyone loses interest then I will also lose interest in keeping my stories here, or focusing my time on pleasing those that "quit half way in"

Thus far I have been pleasantly surprised by everyone here, they are a great bunch of people and have stuck through everything thus far and been very understanding of just how busy life can get. So I tend to do whatever I can to please everyone here and hope that we continue to get such great people towards the website.

As far as the RP's here, we do our best to openly express your own creativity by offering options to give you your own choices in what you would like to do with your characters and there backgrounds for creation. In other words, what you can think of...You can do...I do not hold limitations in a fantasy based word very highly. If you want to be a powerful character that is completely of your own design than by all means...I only ask that you prepare a very detailed description of everything your character has done to make them so.

Now if you want to endure the trials that my story will bring and come out stronger for it...Then please start out fresh and make your mark on a Role play that started eleven years ago and is still going.

We have worlds for each and every possible start you would want, that I enjoy blending science and fantasy to make the mechanics work. If it's a bit too much to think about making your own small reality at this point in time, then I can give you something else to work with that I am positive will work out how you see fit and how you picture your character in...It really all depends on your skill level and how comfortable you are in how you RP in your own way.

If you enjoy battles, then join the war fronts against a universal power that created everything comprehend as reality. If your not confident in your characters abilities at that point in time....Put them through smaller battles or take your chances against a twisted alternative of my character if he was not killed when Death took him over in "The Proving Grounds" This will give you more experience in Free form that we do here and also give you items and powers judging how well your character does.

If you want a peaceful RP life then by all means pursue it, there are a few here that do not enjoy the wars going on and wish for now to do there own thing. I will tell you though before you officially start that everything will come to war towards the end of this saga. That's a long time before now though Razz.

Now Luna did mention something to me that you would want a place to start? not sure if I fully was listening as I was screaming at the small players on my tv xD, but if you would send me a pm with the information you would like I can and will discuss it with you.

As far as personal questions I'm not big on them as I do not care to mix reality and fantasy much, but I also am not one to just shut a person out if they tend to want to ask more question about personal life or wish to know more. Just if you have questions ask them in pm's as you never know who would be watching on the website at this time as it is open to view by guest at this point in time which I tend to change maybe soon.

Anyhow, welcome Revaer and I hope you enjoy your stay with Eternity Realms..

Regards,
Tsuki

Last edited by Shijumaru Tsukikirameki on Thu Sep 05, 2013 9:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Shijumaru Tsukikirameki
Shijumaru Tsukikirameki
White Demon
White Demon

Virgo Posts : 567
Fame : 113

Character sheet
HP:
Revaer joins the party!  ...maybe. Left_bar_bleue9000000/9000000Revaer joins the party!  ...maybe. Cfhdoonsiadkdtnlbtws  (9000000/9000000)
Magik:
Revaer joins the party!  ...maybe. Left_bar_bleue20000000/20000000Revaer joins the party!  ...maybe. Cfhdoonsiadkdtnlbtws  (20000000/20000000)
Stamina:

https://www.facebook.com/john.atkins.3139

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Starsplitter Thu Sep 05, 2013 9:12 pm

Shijumaru Tsukikirameki wrote:
Luna Starsplitter wrote:I don't ask very many to begin with unless I see something wrong. I trust people to make their characters and such. They tend to ask me questions :p
In other words she's lazy...

Welcome to the site though Revaer, I like that your blunt and direct with what you have asked thus far and your realism is a nice change of pace, so in return I will be straight with you about how the site runs.

The website itself depends on you as members to stay active, even if my admins or myself post and keep the site running and continue the Roleplays and just basic discussions and topics...If everyone loses interest then I will also lose interest in keeping my stories here, or focusing my time on pleasing those that "quit half way in"

Thus far I have been pleasantly surprised by everyone here, they are a great bunch of people and have stuck through everything thus far and been very understanding of just how busy life can get. So I tend to do whatever I can to please everyone here and hope that we continue to get such great people towards the website.

As far as the RP's here, we do our best to openly express your own creativity by offering options to give you your own choices in what you would like to do with your characters and there backgrounds for creation. In other words, what you can think of...You can do...I do not hold limitations in a fantasy based word very highly. If you want to be a powerful character that is completely of your own design than by all means...I only ask that you prepare a very detailed description of everything your character has done to make them so.

Now if you want to endure the trials that my story will bring and come out stronger for it...Then please start out fresh and make your mark on a Role play that started eleven years ago and is still going.

We have worlds for each and every possible start you would want, that I enjoy blending science and fantasy to make the mechanics work. If it's a bit too much to think about making your own small reality at this point in time, then I can give you something else to work with that I'm am positive will work out how you see fit and how you picture your character in...It really all depends on your skill level and how comfortable you are in how you RP in your own way.

If you enjoy battles, then join the war fronts against a universal power that created everything comprehend as reality. If your not confident in your characters abilities at that point in time....Put them through smaller battles or take your chances against a twisted alternative of my character if he was not killed when Death took him over in "The Proving Grounds" This will give you more experience in Free form that we do here and also give you items and powers judging how well your character does.

If you want a peaceful RP life then by all means pursue it, there are a few here that do not enjoy the wars going on and wish for now to do there own thing. I will tell you though before you officially start that everything will come to war towards the end of this saga. That's a long time before now though Razz.

Now Luna did mention something to me that you would want a place to start? not sure if I fully was listening as I was screaming at the small players on my tv xD, but if you would send me a pm with the information you would like I can and will discuss it with you.

As far as personal questions I'm not big on them as I do not care to mix reality and fantasy much, but I also am not one to just shut a person out if they tend to want to ask more question about personal life or wish to know more. Just if you have questions ask them in pm's as you never know who would be watching on the website at this time as it is open to view by guest at this point in time which I tend to change maybe soon.

Anyhow, welcome Revaer and I hope you enjoy your stay with Eternity Realms..

Regards,
Tsuki

I AM NOT!!
Luna Starsplitter
Luna Starsplitter
Harbinger of Balance
Harbinger of Balance

Character sheet
HP:
Magik:
Stamina:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shijumaru Tsukikirameki Thu Sep 05, 2013 9:14 pm

XD *laughing quietly*
Shijumaru Tsukikirameki
Shijumaru Tsukikirameki
White Demon
White Demon

Character sheet
HP:
Revaer joins the party!  ...maybe. Left_bar_bleue9000000/9000000Revaer joins the party!  ...maybe. Cfhdoonsiadkdtnlbtws  (9000000/9000000)
Magik:
Revaer joins the party!  ...maybe. Left_bar_bleue20000000/20000000Revaer joins the party!  ...maybe. Cfhdoonsiadkdtnlbtws  (20000000/20000000)
Stamina:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 05, 2013 9:18 pm

A very well thought out and detailed answer to, well, everything. Yes. Well then, I suppose I'll be guiding some questions your way.

For the others then, seeing as Shijumaru Tsukikirameki was so complete, what do you feel like telling me of yourselves? I know very little, and directing me to links to explain yourselves is just fine. I would like to know what sorts of artists I'm working with, as a lot of clay as been put in front of me. It feels like kindergarten, awesome.

Oh, and a quick *snip* to cut most of that quoted post might be nice. Quoting the entire passage is excessive. Not trying to be rude, but offer a suggestion.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Starsplitter Thu Sep 05, 2013 9:35 pm

There really isn't to much to say about myself. I am a mangaka and I enjoy it very much. I have an obsessive compulsive issue over anime,manga, and cosplay. As for rping goes, we made this website so people could enjoy themselves and have a fun area were they can be open and express themselves.

I love seeing the reactions from the ideas we bring to the site and hope every day that people will enjoy it. As for personal things and such I don't talk about it unless I know you from real life.

I am currently adding a game rp to the site were you will level, buy items fight in dungeons and such. Currently it is still under construction though so keep an eye out for that.

Anyways I do hope you enjoy your stay here and I am very glad you have joined.
Luna Starsplitter
Luna Starsplitter
Harbinger of Balance
Harbinger of Balance

Character sheet
HP:
Magik:
Stamina:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 05, 2013 9:47 pm

More then enough. I look for answers that tell me what I can expect from you in this story. I look forward to your work, to eat the creations of your mind up like a hungry customer dining at a fine restaurant... though my own cooking is far from such.

And in an unrelated train of thought, I am far from realistic. I just compromise ahead of time.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Starsplitter Thu Sep 05, 2013 10:00 pm

Oh yes we do have a fb page to.
Luna Starsplitter
Luna Starsplitter
Harbinger of Balance
Harbinger of Balance

Character sheet
HP:
Magik:
Stamina:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shijumaru Tsukikirameki Thu Sep 05, 2013 10:33 pm

Hmm I don't have a lot of time tonight but I will spend some time when I get home tomorrow to answer all of the questions about my character because it's a lot to write xD.

These will fill in a lot of what's happen though

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

It's a bit of light reading but it does help let you know what's happen thus far...Just click on Moonlit Chronicles and start with the prelude, saga 1, 2, 3, etc etc.
Shijumaru Tsukikirameki
Shijumaru Tsukikirameki
White Demon
White Demon

Character sheet
HP:
Magik:
Stamina:

Back to top Go down

Post by Namine Fri Sep 06, 2013 8:20 am

Hello Revaer and I am glad you could join us. To answer your questions. I do not mix my personal life with this rp site, never have never will. I enjoy anime and I love to read the manga that comes along as well. I am actually fairly new to rping considering this is my first true site. And I am still working out all the kinks. So I hope you understand if my comments are still brief. I do not get on alot due to the fact my life schedule is busy with work, family, etc. Though once again I am glad you have joined us and if you have any questions at all feel free to pm me or an admin and we will be happy to help.
Namine
Namine

Aries Posts : 110
Fame : 22

Character sheet
HP:
Revaer joins the party!  ...maybe. Left_bar_bleue100/100Revaer joins the party!  ...maybe. Cfhdoonsiadkdtnlbtws  (100/100)
Magik:
Revaer joins the party!  ...maybe. Left_bar_bleue50/50Revaer joins the party!  ...maybe. Cfhdoonsiadkdtnlbtws  (50/50)
Stamina:
Revaer joins the party!  ...maybe. Left_bar_bleue100/100Revaer joins the party!  ...maybe. Cfhdoonsiadkdtnlbtws  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Haru Kin Fri Sep 06, 2013 8:00 pm

As for me I enjoy anime and manga and cosplay as well. I know Luna in rl so I am a friend of hers. I help her some times with her manga art. As for personal things I don't get into that very much until I get to know you. I enjoy rping though in this site I am the shop keeper and wont be rping unless someone finds there way to the shop or if hikari comes to talk. I enjoy music of all sorts and love to make music too.

If you need any help let me know. I will be willing to do what ever it takes to make your life in this site a enjoyable experience. May you have many good times here.
Haru Kin
Haru Kin
The Shopkeeper
The Shopkeeper

Character sheet
HP:
Revaer joins the party!  ...maybe. Left_bar_bleue999999999/999999999Revaer joins the party!  ...maybe. Cfhdoonsiadkdtnlbtws  (999999999/999999999)
Magik:
Revaer joins the party!  ...maybe. Left_bar_bleue9999999999/9999999999Revaer joins the party!  ...maybe. Cfhdoonsiadkdtnlbtws  (9999999999/9999999999)
Stamina:
Revaer joins the party!  ...maybe. Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Revaer joins the party!  ...maybe. Cfhdoonsiadkdtnlbtws  (999999/999999)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 06, 2013 8:14 pm

Why must everyone imply I am asking for names and addresses? I am curious as to interests, hobbies, style of play, and such. What sorts of things you look forward to seeing among adventures, perhaps. Things I can adapt into my play to enhance the experience, perhaps? I have a hint of cooking skill hiding within me.

Haru Kin, you make music? Truly? What sort? I am rather fond of many things that lack lyrics, however a talented voice will (help) overcome my bias on that front. All the same, I am curious, even if it is likely that it will not be music I am interested in.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Haru Kin Fri Sep 06, 2013 8:56 pm

Mostly techno like music. I enjoy it very much Smile. I will gladly record it again, but as of this moment its being used. I will let you listen in some time.
Haru Kin
Haru Kin
The Shopkeeper
The Shopkeeper

Character sheet
HP:
Magik:
Stamina:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 06, 2013 9:09 pm

I sure have plenty of that. I shall look forward to your synthesized work, then.

<_<; Tomorrow, perhaps, I will actually choose to do something.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Starsplitter Fri Sep 06, 2013 10:13 pm

Heya I am back Shiju will post tom so you know. And probably every one else Smile hopefully anyways... I'll be on tonight working on The Eternal Song.
Luna Starsplitter
Luna Starsplitter
Harbinger of Balance
Harbinger of Balance

Character sheet
HP:
Magik:
Stamina:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down