Eternity Realms Home!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Eternity Tavern Chatango
Long maintenance

Thu Nov 19, 2015 9:23 pm by Luna Starsplitter

Hey everyone we have had a long period where we were unable to get ahold of anyone or do much. I hope everyone is willing to come back and join in!

Comments: 0

Working on Site

Mon Feb 09, 2015 6:46 pm by Shijumaru Tsukikirameki

Alright guys gonna clean up the site since we got everything back online and working. Sorry for the wait as always but you know how my work hours are. Anyways hope your all doing well and hope to see you soon.

Regards,
Tsuki

Comments: 4

Top posters
Luna Starsplitter (774)
Character Sheets / Health, Magik, and Stamina Bars / Advancing Them With Dice Rolls. EmptyCharacter Sheets / Health, Magik, and Stamina Bars / Advancing Them With Dice Rolls. EmptyCharacter Sheets / Health, Magik, and Stamina Bars / Advancing Them With Dice Rolls. Empty 
Shijumaru Tsukikirameki (567)
Character Sheets / Health, Magik, and Stamina Bars / Advancing Them With Dice Rolls. EmptyCharacter Sheets / Health, Magik, and Stamina Bars / Advancing Them With Dice Rolls. EmptyCharacter Sheets / Health, Magik, and Stamina Bars / Advancing Them With Dice Rolls. Empty 
Haru Kin (312)
Artemis (187)
Lily Minami (151)
DarkWardenX13 (135)
Shinie_Darkmoon (115)
Namine (110)
Lillian Rightill (86)
Anya (78)

Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 250 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 8:31 am

Character Sheets / Health, Magik, and Stamina Bars / Advancing Them With Dice Rolls.

2 posters

Go down

GMT + 4 Hours Character Sheets / Health, Magik, and Stamina Bars / Advancing Them With Dice Rolls.

Post by Shijumaru Tsukikirameki Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:06 am

Okay,

I've been working on the system for about a week now and finally got this figured out. So I'm sure most of you have noticed the bars beside your name by now...Well these will be a basis on how strong your character will actually be towards another character in my story. Keep in mind that this does not mean you can not challenge this person and lose all hope for victory because of your hp pool. This is still a Free Form Style Rp, but a bigger health pool, Magik pool, and Stamina pool will give you a bigger advantage against another opponent...Here's how it will work.

Health (Red bar)- Will determine the base life force of your character in my story, loss of hp will be determined on your other two bars. Say your a magik type and you have defensive spells to negate damage...Well if you ran out of Magik, during the battle you are having you would have depend on your physical abilities to help you survive, which in turn would move into your stamina bar. The more stressful your physical actions are the more your stamina bar will drain. Once this becomes low or disappears completely, your into your health pool of your character and will start dropping. Keep in mind though that if you make a mistake with your character or miss something vital you can still take damage to your Character and your hp bar can drop.

Magik (Blue bar)- This bar will represent your Magik Pool, which will determine how much you have to work with via spells, barriers, etc. Once this bar is completely drained your character will no longer be able to use spells. How much a spell cost will be determined by the magnitude and power of the spell. (I will go over base spell cost for each spell your character has, which is why it is IMPORTANT to finish your character sheets and discriptions asap.)

Stamina (Green bar)- This bar represent's your physical endurance and how well your able to move around for long periods of time. This is vital in long grueling battles and should be worked on even at the cost of Health. If your magik reserves are depleted, you will have to fall back on stamina to keep you alive until your able to recover some of your magical energies.

Rules on recovery during battle

Health- can not be recovered over time in battle, you can use magical energy to recover some of your wounds or all. It's your choice how you use your magik. Other's can also recover your health if they are in the battle with you, this way you can work together to bring down some of the tougher enemies in my story.

Magik- Magik can be recovered by 100 points over five post in battle, while it is not limited to this only as some races in my story are able to draw from the area's around them to absorb magical energy or drain it. Use your imagination to help keep your character alive during our battles.

Stamina- Stamina can be recovered the same as Magik in my story, by 100 points each five post. Besides that, there is no way to make yourself refreshed during a grueling battle besides using time magik to reverse the effects of your body back to a time before your battle. This will take a toll on your magik pool though as time magik is a Forbidden school and can cost you a great deal of your magik pool.

Training for your Health, Stamina, and Magik pools- I will be adding a training area for my story where you will be able to go to, there will be one in the nexus, and the resistance....You can also seek training from those around you to help you improve your own skills. You may focus on one area per two days.

MAKE SURE YOU USE THE POST REPLY BUTTON WHEN TRAINING! Otherwise you will not be able to roll the dice. Once your post is done scroll down and you will see the dice option, use the battle dice and roll once! This will make a second post for your character under the main post you did with a dice that has six sides, the roll that you get will be multiplied by one hundred...Example

Dice: 1 1x100=100 +100 to pool

Dice: 2 2x100=200 +200 to pool

Dice: 3 3x100=300 +300 to pool

Dice: 4 4x100=400 +400 to pool

Dice: 5 5x100=500 +500 to pool

Dice: 6 6x100=600 +600 to pool

DO....NOT...EDIT...THE...ROLL...POST! Doing so will make me negate your roll all together, and don't try to delete the post either and repost...I can see and will check deleted post...Be fair play honest and have fun.

That's all you have to do, I will go by and check the training post and add it to your base pools. I will also be in charge of taking away from your post and adding back to them.

I will continue working on this until completed, there are a few things I have to pull off cd still like my races for my story and add racial starting pools for each. I also want everyone to work on finishing the skills and abilities for the characters in my story please, be a great help.

I'll continue working on this and update you further when I finish more on this subject...

As always thank you for your continued interest.

Regards,
Shiju

Last edited by Shijumaru Tsukikirameki on Wed Jun 12, 2013 5:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Shijumaru Tsukikirameki
Shijumaru Tsukikirameki
White Demon
White Demon

Virgo Posts : 567
Fame : 113

Character sheet
HP:
Character Sheets / Health, Magik, and Stamina Bars / Advancing Them With Dice Rolls. Left_bar_bleue9000000/9000000Character Sheets / Health, Magik, and Stamina Bars / Advancing Them With Dice Rolls. Cfhdoonsiadkdtnlbtws  (9000000/9000000)
Magik:
Character Sheets / Health, Magik, and Stamina Bars / Advancing Them With Dice Rolls. Left_bar_bleue20000000/20000000Character Sheets / Health, Magik, and Stamina Bars / Advancing Them With Dice Rolls. Cfhdoonsiadkdtnlbtws  (20000000/20000000)
Stamina:
Character Sheets / Health, Magik, and Stamina Bars / Advancing Them With Dice Rolls. Left_bar_bleue5000000/5000000Character Sheets / Health, Magik, and Stamina Bars / Advancing Them With Dice Rolls. Cfhdoonsiadkdtnlbtws  (5000000/5000000)

https://www.facebook.com/john.atkins.3139

Back to top Go down

GMT + 4 Hours Re: Character Sheets / Health, Magik, and Stamina Bars / Advancing Them With Dice Rolls.

Post by Luna Starsplitter Sat Feb 16, 2013 4:18 pm

Good Idea Shiju, :p it's really coming along. I think alot of ppl will like the new system.
Luna Starsplitter
Luna Starsplitter
Harbinger of Balance
Harbinger of Balance

Cancer Posts : 774
Fame : 77

Character sheet
HP:
Character Sheets / Health, Magik, and Stamina Bars / Advancing Them With Dice Rolls. Left_bar_bleue5000000/5000000Character Sheets / Health, Magik, and Stamina Bars / Advancing Them With Dice Rolls. Cfhdoonsiadkdtnlbtws  (5000000/5000000)
Magik:
Character Sheets / Health, Magik, and Stamina Bars / Advancing Them With Dice Rolls. Left_bar_bleue100000000/100000000Character Sheets / Health, Magik, and Stamina Bars / Advancing Them With Dice Rolls. Cfhdoonsiadkdtnlbtws  (100000000/100000000)
Stamina:
Character Sheets / Health, Magik, and Stamina Bars / Advancing Them With Dice Rolls. Left_bar_bleue1000000/1000000Character Sheets / Health, Magik, and Stamina Bars / Advancing Them With Dice Rolls. Cfhdoonsiadkdtnlbtws  (1000000/1000000)

http://www.eternityrealms.com

Back to top Go down