Eternity Realms Home!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Eternity Tavern Chatango
Long maintenance

Thu Nov 19, 2015 9:23 pm by Luna Starsplitter

Hey everyone we have had a long period where we were unable to get ahold of anyone or do much. I hope everyone is willing to come back and join in!

Comments: 0

Working on Site

Mon Feb 09, 2015 6:46 pm by Shijumaru Tsukikirameki

Alright guys gonna clean up the site since we got everything back online and working. Sorry for the wait as always but you know how my work hours are. Anyways hope your all doing well and hope to see you soon.

Regards,
Tsuki

Comments: 4

Top posters
Luna Starsplitter (774)
Within the Southern Region - Page 5 EmptyWithin the Southern Region - Page 5 EmptyWithin the Southern Region - Page 5 Empty 
Shijumaru Tsukikirameki (567)
Within the Southern Region - Page 5 EmptyWithin the Southern Region - Page 5 EmptyWithin the Southern Region - Page 5 Empty 
Haru Kin (312)
Artemis (187)
Lily Minami (151)
DarkWardenX13 (135)
Shinie_Darkmoon (115)
Namine (110)
Lillian Rightill (86)
Anya (78)

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 250 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 8:31 am

Within the Southern Region

+9
Loki
Namine
Anya
Saix
Shijumaru Tsukikirameki
Luna Starsplitter
Ellana
Shinie_Darkmoon
Fallen_Devil
13 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Within the Southern Region - Page 5 Empty Re: Within the Southern Region

Post by Shijumaru Tsukikirameki Thu May 09, 2013 1:35 pm

(Shush Shinie....Anyways everyone I'll post tomorrow, really tired from the week so I'm going to rest a bit so I can get my head straight. Thanks for being willing to wait this long and i do apologize for all the delays. )
Shijumaru Tsukikirameki
Shijumaru Tsukikirameki
White Demon
White Demon

Virgo Posts : 567
Fame : 113

Character sheet
HP:
Within the Southern Region - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue9000000/9000000Within the Southern Region - Page 5 Cfhdoonsiadkdtnlbtws  (9000000/9000000)
Magik:
Within the Southern Region - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue20000000/20000000Within the Southern Region - Page 5 Cfhdoonsiadkdtnlbtws  (20000000/20000000)
Stamina:
Within the Southern Region - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue5000000/5000000Within the Southern Region - Page 5 Cfhdoonsiadkdtnlbtws  (5000000/5000000)

https://www.facebook.com/john.atkins.3139

Back to top Go down

Post by Namine Fri May 10, 2013 11:47 am

(OOC: Yes turn us in to pancakes that's always good.)

*As everything began to collapse she quickly growled looking over to Shinie.*

"Your a damn idiot!"

*Glaring running now in the same direction glaring daggers into his back. She looking back at Kais wondering what was taking him so long. She dodging debree and kept looking behind her for the girl. *

"Hope she doesn't follow.."

*Mumbleing a bit as she continued heading for safety.*
Namine
Namine

Aries Posts : 110
Fame : 22

Character sheet
HP:
Within the Southern Region - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue100/100Within the Southern Region - Page 5 Cfhdoonsiadkdtnlbtws  (100/100)
Magik:
Within the Southern Region - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue50/50Within the Southern Region - Page 5 Cfhdoonsiadkdtnlbtws  (50/50)
Stamina:
Within the Southern Region - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue100/100Within the Southern Region - Page 5 Cfhdoonsiadkdtnlbtws  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Shijumaru Tsukikirameki Mon May 13, 2013 12:13 pm

(OOC: Hey all sorry for the delay been revising some things for the website and getting some prepping done for the story itself. Plus work but I know you already know about all that. Also I know we have been taking a long time but now ill have to set a schedule for post for myself since everything's becoming busy. I'll post now on Mondays, Wednesday, and the weekends so to give me time between post to work on other things. Also feel free guys to take as much time as you need to post since all of the delays. Thanks all for your understanding.)

Shinie, Kais, Namine
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(I taught you better then to let your guard down like that Shinie...Good thing your already dead. Although good call on harming the temple itself, you ruined a lot of my traps for the other groups....Although your going to pay for it :p)

Mueki's eyes flashed for a moment knowing this voice and face before. It was that of that traitor, the one who got away. This sent her into a rage as she leaped blindly into the lightning chains that exploded around her they pushing her back a solid ten feet her clawed hand digging into the floor of the temple she thrusting the blade into it as well spinning her bodies momentum around the weapon spinning back towards them in a full sprint she throwing the blade into the lightning chain it's magics interrupting the stream enough for her to dive through it. She grabbing the blade as she passed through continuing to chase after them, she running past the explosives hot on there trail. The blast of his traps going off behind her her legs pushing her through the flames and fire that wen't off beside her burning her slightly until she reached the exit as they wen't off she disappearing in a wall of fire leaping over the group and landing in the sand at the foot of the temple she being hidden from them in the cloud of smoke and debris that were kicked up from the explosion.

Mueki grasped the relic blade tightly as she straightened her posture still able to lock in on there position. He was always a over confident fool, and this time will be his undoing. With one light step she lifted herself into the air her aura pulsing from the blade it giving her the ability to fly. Mueki pushing forward towards Shinie landing behind him softly as he searched for the others grabbing the back of his hair leaning him awkwardly bent backwards she planting her clawed feet into his back, digging deeply into his kidneys and flesh she thrusting the relic blade through the back of his neck.

"..Die a traitors death."

The blade pulsed with a large flash that shot through it shooting a beam of pure dark energy through the other side of his neck, blowing his dark blood and rotting flesh everywhere in front of him, she kicking off him twisting her feet leaving a large gaping hole in his back from her bladed feet and violently withdrawing the weapon out of the back of his neck she landing a few feet away from him.

She looked down at him for a moment as he fell for a moment then focused in front of her once more looking for the others. The debris messing with her sensors and sensing abilities, she walking through the kicked up sand and dust slowly keeping the weapon at her side.

"... Aren't you two a little old to be playing hide and seek?...."

She walking around the side of the temple looking around the corner seeing nothing, her expression looking nothing more then a curious child now.

"hmm...."

She turning around again putting her hands behind her back as she walked.

"Come out come out where ever you are...."

She giggled lightly stepping on Shinie's head as she walked past him once more looking for Namine and Kais.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Damon....
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Don't worry about it lol, I think your doing good so far.)
Mueki turned the corner seeing nothing but knowing she heard something following it for a moment until the explosions went off doing damage to the temple and shutting off the flickering lights completely. She frowned slightly losing the ability to track her pray so easily, but continued down the hall seeing the trap door being tampered with alerted her that someone was here.

She leaned down ripping at the broken door tearing it off it's hinges and restraints easily throwing it to the side seeing nothing but wall below her. The spiked wall was activated at some point and blocking her entry into the lower room. She growled slightly at this irritation, but jumped down on top of it using as much strength as she could muster to push the wall backwards, although it would take some time.

The walls above Damon started moving as Mueki tried to get to him, the room he jumped into lit up into another hallway that led him down a narrow twisting path leading him further into the stairwell then any other person in there had been it lighting into a whole chamber with a little girl in a white dress sleeping peacefully at the end of it. She surrounded with spider lilies that seemed to glow with a strange red light.

She slept soundly with her arms crossed in front of her body her head slightly turned to the side, and her skin as pale as moonlight. She looked more like a ghost laying there as if she would wake up at a moments notice. She even breathed evenly and did not react to Damon's intrusion at all for now.

(Your call what to do now Fallen. Sorry for the wait btw apologies.)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Luna and Anya...
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As Luna jumped towards the middle the runes started to glow for a moment she activating another trap it about to go off as the temple exploded from above the ceiling above them shaking loose rocks falling from above it, falling into the water around them and bouncing off the the stones they slowly going back to normal allowing her to move freely onto the other side.

This did not go unnoticed to the one following them though..

Mueki growling at the explosion she picking up her pace making the entire temple go dark although there powers returned to them on this floor. she rushing around the corner leaping over Anya and Luna onto the other side. Grabbing the tome in her hand glaring at her.

"So come here, destroy my home....and try to steal my things....Your very bad people....I will punish you."

As she finished her words the area they were in started to collapse and shake a part all around them. Mueki stood in the center as it collapsed watching Luna and Anya more like a predator as if they were food or a meal to her.
Shijumaru Tsukikirameki
Shijumaru Tsukikirameki
White Demon
White Demon

Character sheet
HP:
Within the Southern Region - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue9000000/9000000Within the Southern Region - Page 5 Cfhdoonsiadkdtnlbtws  (9000000/9000000)
Magik:
Within the Southern Region - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue20000000/20000000Within the Southern Region - Page 5 Cfhdoonsiadkdtnlbtws  (20000000/20000000)
Stamina:
Within the Southern Region - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue5000000/5000000Within the Southern Region - Page 5 Cfhdoonsiadkdtnlbtws  (5000000/5000000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 16, 2013 10:50 am

(OOC: I will be posting tommarow been having a garage sale the past couple of days so I will be finished today. Sorry about the delay.)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 17, 2013 6:12 pm

(OOC: Damn psyco lol)

*As she began her attacks against Shinie he quickly moved him out of the way by grabbing his arm. In which Shinie was unharmed from the beam of energy. He then quickly looked at the little girl and growled.*

"Tch.."

*He quickly took off as the building began to collapse dodging debree as it collapsed. He growling still having a hold on Shinie he growling deeply.*

"Who the hell is this girl!?"

*His eyes seeming to glow red under the dark shadows of the passage ways. He then saw the light of the door ahead of them and jumped out dodging Loki and his followers and landed on the bottom of the steps. He now leeting Shinie go. He then realizing Namine was not around.*

"Shit."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Sat May 18, 2013 9:03 pm

(OOC: sorry for the late delay.)

* As Kais appeared over them with someone in his hands he stopped and turned around. He watching them for a moment.*

" Company..."

* He could sense the strange energy emitting from whatever held what he was after. He remaining outside now watching closly at his surroundings.*

"Back up a bit... "

*He hopping up on one of the pillars watching everything for now.*
Loki
Loki
Vagabond
Vagabond

Gemini Posts : 47
Fame : 5

Character sheet
HP:
Within the Southern Region - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue10000000/10000000Within the Southern Region - Page 5 Cfhdoonsiadkdtnlbtws  (10000000/10000000)
Magik:
Within the Southern Region - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue50000000/50000000Within the Southern Region - Page 5 Cfhdoonsiadkdtnlbtws  (50000000/50000000)
Stamina:
Within the Southern Region - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue1000000/1000000Within the Southern Region - Page 5 Cfhdoonsiadkdtnlbtws  (1000000/1000000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Oni-kun Sat May 18, 2013 9:34 pm

(OOC: Damn that little girl is a crazy lil chick.)

*As Kais jumped over all of them he quickly got into a defensive mode. He then pulling out of it when he saw that they were not being attacked by the new comers. He then eyed Loki as he spoke and nodded a bit to him quickly moving a bit down the steps and off to the side keeping a close eye on the two.*

"Who is it your looking for?"

*Aiming the question to Kais a bit curiose as to who he was talking about.*

"Maby I can help ya out."

*Smirking a bit to him then looking up at Loki sighing a bit.*

"Yeah yeah I know before you even say it. I won't start anything.."

*Laughing a bit as he spoke.*
Oni-kun
Oni-kun
Wanderer
Wanderer

Fame : 7

Character sheet
HP:
Magik:
Within the Southern Region - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue50/50Within the Southern Region - Page 5 Cfhdoonsiadkdtnlbtws  (50/50)
Stamina:

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenrir Sat May 18, 2013 9:45 pm

(OOC: Not going to be too big of a post but this will be the one and only time.)

*He already sensed Kais before he had jumped over them, once he did he hopped up on the oppisite pillar that Loki was standing on.*

"They were running from something...seems a bit unrefiend .."

*Tching a bit his wolf eyes scanning over everything around him taking in all the scents and sounds that the temple was makeing he locating each person with in it as well as the trio girls that were attacking them.*

"Four more inside...though the other three seem to have what we need..."

*Looking over to Loki.*

"What is the plan?"

*Waiting for him to answer.*
Fenrir
Fenrir
Vagrant
Vagrant

Gemini Posts : 13
Fame : 5

Character sheet
HP:
Magik:
Stamina:

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen_Devil Sun May 19, 2013 10:17 am

(OOC: Ill post as soon as I can...sorry.)
Fallen_Devil
Fallen_Devil
Vagabond
Vagabond

Scorpio Posts : 47

Character sheet
HP:
Magik:
Stamina:

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen_Devil Sun May 19, 2013 8:13 pm

(OOC: Sweet lets get this going.)

*Damon moved quickly as the moving walls alerted him that someone was there. He eyed it only for a secound before moving down the hallway.*

"Damn this place is so deep.."

*Sighing a bit he enterned the room with the girl and looked at her curiously.*

(OOC: Im going to assume this is the lil psyco girl.)

*He could smell death around her, her aura gave it away and gave off the same smell as the one who was pursueing him. He quickly pulled out a hidden blade and moved quickly beside her. His eyes tinted a golden color with red flecks as he thrusted down into her skull.He glareing down at her. He then stabbing her through the heart.*

"Die..."

(OOC: alright I will stop there for now.)
Fallen_Devil
Fallen_Devil
Vagabond
Vagabond

Character sheet
HP:
Magik:
Stamina:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Starsplitter Mon May 20, 2013 7:00 pm

* She stopped quickly as the stones began to glow the tilted her head curiously when nothing happened. As the area began to collapse around them she imediatly sensed the girl before she appeared over them she the watched as she grabed the tome and quickly felt her magic return to her. As it did Rin appeared beside her taking ahold of Anya her wings forming as the area began to collapse. She dodgeing rubble that fell around them. Luna's eyes began to glow red as she watched the girl.*

" I need that.."

*She could smell the death on her. She hovering a bit above the ground. She easily dodged the rubble as she quickly moved twords the tome. She sending a wave of electrico magnetic energy amd gravity around the girl. It feeling like nine thousand tons on her little body. It only effecting her. She then landed a few feet ahead of her as she landed her form began to blur slightly and pulsated like ripples of water. A tiny invisible neo stone appearing in around the tome within her hands.*

" Rin take Anya out of the temple.."

*She sending her a link then quickly cut it. Rin in turn vanished taking Anya out of the temple. The barrier activating within her hands sending fire magic with the girls body. Luna's eyes flickering a bit activating something. The girls blood then began to boil hotter and hotter letting the pain in her body become unbearable. Luna then waved her hand the tome leaving her grasp and into Luna's, and as quickly as it did she sent it to her void were she kept her weapons and quickly sealed it with a runic barrier. She then summoned her wings and took off from the area leaving the spell on her. Rin she knew was already outside. *
Luna Starsplitter
Luna Starsplitter
Harbinger of Balance
Harbinger of Balance

Cancer Posts : 774
Fame : 77

Character sheet
HP:
Magik:
Within the Southern Region - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue100000000/100000000Within the Southern Region - Page 5 Cfhdoonsiadkdtnlbtws  (100000000/100000000)
Stamina:
Within the Southern Region - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue1000000/1000000Within the Southern Region - Page 5 Cfhdoonsiadkdtnlbtws  (1000000/1000000)

http://www.eternityrealms.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Anya Mon May 20, 2013 7:04 pm

(OOC: Woohoo!)

*She watched the girl leap over them she a little definsive as soon as she saw her grab the tome. Glaring a bit she watched as Rin took ahold of her and flew off.*

"What about Luna?"

*She watching her vanish from sight and then hung onto Rin as the flew through the halls. As the continued on she quickly saw a door of light that led outside. She squinted her eyes a bit as they adjusteed back to the light. She landing by Kais and Shinie.*

"Whats wrong with Emo boy?"

*Looking to him curiously. She letting go of Rin as they landed she then noticing the others around them*

" Wow hot guys every were..."

*Blinking a bit*
Anya
Anya

Taurus Posts : 78
Fame : 11

Character sheet
HP:
Within the Southern Region - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Within the Southern Region - Page 5 Cfhdoonsiadkdtnlbtws  (1000/1000)
Magik:
Within the Southern Region - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue500/500Within the Southern Region - Page 5 Cfhdoonsiadkdtnlbtws  (500/500)
Stamina:
Within the Southern Region - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Within the Southern Region - Page 5 Cfhdoonsiadkdtnlbtws  (1000/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Mon May 20, 2013 7:08 pm

* Artemis watched as he stood next to Loki on a pillar next to his. He noticed Rin quickly after Kais and Shinie appearance. He did not say much but he watched carefully as Anya began to look up at them.*

"Another Demon..."

*He muttered a bit curiouse as to how demons flock around Luna and Rin. He not saying any more to the fact and simply turned his focus to the temple.*

"Were is Luna?"

*Aiming the question to Rin. Sniffing the air smelling the dark energy coming from the blade. *
Artemis
Artemis
Veteran
Veteran

Leo Posts : 187
Fame : 24

Character sheet
HP:
Magik:
Stamina:

Back to top Go down

Post by Namine Tue May 21, 2013 5:46 pm

(OOC: Sorry about the delay everyone but I have been busy, Laurant might be coming home soon Smile )

*When Kais grabbed Shinie and took off she quickly left as well staying close behind him as much as possible. She made sure to keep a good enough distance between the girl and herself.*

"Theres the exit..."

*Saying quickly as she saw the door they came through earlier. Once out side she quickly tensed seeing Loki and the others that she had just left. She growled lowing looking up Loki and nodded to him.*

"Such timing hmm?"

*Smiling fakly up at him.*
Namine
Namine

Character sheet
HP:
Magik:
Stamina:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shijumaru Tsukikirameki Fri May 24, 2013 12:46 pm

(OOC: Hey all, just giving you an update. today and tomorrow I have to pull double shifts, then i'm switching to night work for the weekends....Soooo gonna be pretty tired xD. I'll post on Saturday though to keep things moving a long. Not sure when I'll stop staying busy, but I need to talk to you all at some point. Maybe get everyone on at a certain time. Check with Luna, because I want to keep things moving, and trying to balance work, life, getting school things going, and the site is getting a bit rough. Give me a bit of time though to figure things out. Shinie also will be posting after I post, hes got a lot more free time so I might take out my little evil girl sooner then I planned so you guys can continue. Besides Luna's group has a lot of catching up to do and you guys can focus on that for now, catching up to Eva's group. Anyways thanks guys I'll post on Saturday/Sunday night. See you guys soon)
Shijumaru Tsukikirameki
Shijumaru Tsukikirameki
White Demon
White Demon

Character sheet
HP:
Magik:
Stamina:

Back to top Go down

Post by Namine Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:22 am

Are we posting anytime soon?
Namine
Namine

Character sheet
HP:
Magik:
Stamina:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinie_Darkmoon Fri Jun 07, 2013 2:31 am

(OOC: Sorry all like shij said we have been busy ill post tomorrow so he can post. again sorry guys its been hard even getting over to his place to post for me.)
Shinie_Darkmoon
Shinie_Darkmoon
Dark Tsuki
Dark Tsuki

Scorpio Posts : 115
Fame : 63

Character sheet
HP:
Magik:
Within the Southern Region - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue6000000/6000000Within the Southern Region - Page 5 Cfhdoonsiadkdtnlbtws  (6000000/6000000)
Stamina:
Within the Southern Region - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue10000000/10000000Within the Southern Region - Page 5 Cfhdoonsiadkdtnlbtws  (10000000/10000000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinie_Darkmoon Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:33 am

(OOC: yes kill me...I'm super late I know. Really sorry guys life has just been busy. Hope I didn't kill the rp....And you suck Shij I just now read your post.)

Shinie burst into laughter at Namine's remark smirking at her as he dust himself off looking for her finding her first.

"Why thank you cutey."

winking at her as he started looking for Kais.

"Kais! Where the hell are you?!"

He calling out for him looking around the clouded area still coughing from the floating dust.

"...Kais!..."

He stopping as soon as he felt the pulse in front of him, Shinie quickly turned towards the crumbled entrance glaring at it his eyes shifting every which way when he felt the sharp pain in his back and her hands on his hair. He immediately tried to fall backwards but the way she was bending him made him buckle on his knees. He wen't to grab her but couldn't reach from how he was being bent backwards.

"...You damn!-"

His sentence was cut off by the blade piercing his throat, he going wide eyed for a moment grabbing the blade on the other side muttering out his final words to his sentence.

"....B-itch."

The curious blade felt like it was sapping his strength and he refused to let it go. He felt a violent jerk as Kais grabbed him and pulled him away from the beam of deadly energy, he slipping in and out of consciousness still holding the weapon that was lodged into his throat as Kais dragged him away from the chaotic Mueki.

He had enough sense at least to drop two more net bombs to keep Mueki busy so Namine and Kais could escape Shinie calling out to them.

"...get out of here"

He passing out from the energy being drained from the weapon he still refusing to let it go needing this once piece to continue there journey.

"...Luna"
Shinie_Darkmoon
Shinie_Darkmoon
Dark Tsuki
Dark Tsuki

Character sheet
HP:
Magik:
Within the Southern Region - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue6000000/6000000Within the Southern Region - Page 5 Cfhdoonsiadkdtnlbtws  (6000000/6000000)
Stamina:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shijumaru Tsukikirameki Tue Jun 11, 2013 3:05 am

(Alright about time Shinie Razz)

Damon
-----------------------------------------------------
(OOC: no hesitation xD I like that, but you just made a enemy for life Damon.)
As his hidden blade pierced her Skull Damon heard a shriek from behind him the one pursuing him dispersing in green fire, the girl below him not even responding to the first blow but as the second one wen't through her heart her eye's opened looking up to Damon for a long moment. Her eye's a bright sky blue. She coughing up blood for a moment as she began to cough, but not blood just from being sick all her laugh, another violent cough started and the blood from her internal injuries now started coming up. Staining her white dress.

The skull wound healed almost instantly, her body having the healing properties of a high cleric of ancient times, she was blessed by the one god himself on her realm for her purity. The evil that Damon felt was a cloak that surrounded her by her sister's aura and a means to hide her from the world that would use her...but the girls heart was her weakness, Mueki gave her sister her very heart to keep her alive until she could find a cure for her sisters divine illness, and Damon found it.

She looked up at Damon as her eye's clouded a moment looking into his very soul seeing a mixture of emotions unfitting a Demon of his status. She began to tear up from a mixture of emotions that she felt as her life slipped away from her.

Her small hand extended to Damon's cheek touching it as she coughed up more blood, making her hands shake, she breathing in weak raspy soft breaths, looking into his eyes with curiosity and wonder, she slipping from reality.

She knew this would happen sooner or later, regardless of her sisters care.

".....I...knew you would....come.....T-to end...me. T-thank you for this...release."

She smiled weakly at him dropping her hand laying back looking at him.

"....There....isn't - much time...You must....leave here"

She coughing up more blood keeping her focus on him as best as she could looking over to a wall behind hall, she opening the fake wall with the last bit of her power.

"..Take...the passage way....It....w-will...lead you....outside the temple...."

The life in her eye's fading fast as the slowly became dimmer.

"...P-please....forgive them....F-for what they...do.."

She speaking as if Mueki was there.

".....Sss-Sister...."

Her life fading from her the healing power of her soul burning at Damon's demonic aura as it dispersed in a array of light flowing to her sister who was outside facing Shinie.
Luna and Anya
As the magic negation fields of the temple wen't down, Mueki glared at Luna almost annoyed with her magic already before she even began to use it. Mueki had enough experiences with Tsuki Sennyo in the war to last her a life time...but she was able to kill every one of her foes, except the one that got away and cost her her status and position....Shinie.

She got into position smiling at Luna's magic as it came to her about to deflect it when Damon struck her sisters heart. Mueki gasping for air as she fell to her knees in shock of what just happen she holding her chest unable to recover from the blow quick enough to avoid Luna's attack she crashing into the ground from the immense gravity feeling the tome leave her hands Mueki reaching for the tome but unable to recover from the attack. She screaming as her blood began to boil the cloan dispersing in green fire as the other did back to the real Mueki outside she whispering her sister's name under her breath Luna not able to comprehend it as she vanished.

(Sorry would be longer sis but Damon struck her where it hurts here.)
Shinie, Kais, Namine
Mueki's attacks mostly hit Shinie dead on, but Kais's interference saved him from the deathblow. She quickly released Shinie, but made sure she left a deep gashing wound in his back showing his spine from the razor sharp claws on her feet, she kept her hold on the blade about to jerk it free from Shinie's grasp when her sister's heart was struck, it feeling like the wind was knocked out of her she falling to the ground releasing the blade from her grasp she rolling down the stairs allowing Kais time to get away from her with Shinie and Namine in tow.

Mueki looked at the sandy ground below her in shock knowing what this pain was and feeling her cloans return to her, she heard her sisters last words calling for her and felt Damon was in the room with her.

That was when Lilliths soul came to Mueki, her sisters healing powers healing Mueki's wounds instantly. Mueki feeling the warmth of the healing powers wash over her as if her sister was embracing her now. Her body began to tremble as she felt the last bit of her sanity leave her, tears starting to fall down her cheeks as she started to breath in broken and chocked up breaths, as she realized she was now alone in this world.

"...L....L-LILLITHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Her cries of pain spiked her powerful unstable aura, it bursting from her uncontrollably, she channeling the stolen forbidden magics through her like a funnel. It pushing them back away from her spreading in a mile wide radius around her making the temple collapse on itself and kicking up a giant sand storm that swirled around her in her pain, her cries echoing through the wind. It sparking an electrical storm inside of it that soon gathered more elements around her creating a Terra Nova (Elemental explosion of all elements gathered into one attack.) slowly it all coming together.

Her aura creating wind,

Wind swirling cloud formations together,

Cloud formations creating thunder storms,

Thunder storms creating rain,

Rain turning the sand to mud,

Lightning strikes causing fires.

It all swirling together feeding on each other turning into a hurricane of elements that was starting to expand away from her it compressing for a long moment until her pain reached it's peak her mind breaking making her scream to the top of her lungs Mueki disappearing from reality as the elemental hurricane exploded from all sides washing over the desert destroying anything in it's path.

Her scream echoed through the wind as the blast subsided turning the sand to mud and glass, the plants that survived were burning from the flames, all life that was in the area silenced only leaving a broken destroyed desert with a red sky, Mueki and any trace of her disappearing from Tenkuu altogether.

(Hope you guys like it, Mueki is far from gone though. xD)
Shijumaru Tsukikirameki
Shijumaru Tsukikirameki
White Demon
White Demon

Character sheet
HP:
Magik:
Stamina:

Back to top Go down

Post by Namine Wed Jun 12, 2013 5:31 pm

(OOC: Cool I like the new type thingy.)

*As she felt Mueki's burst of power her eyes widened she turning in the direction wondering now were the other two were. She then looking down at Shinie feeling a tad bit worried for him.*

"Luna needs to hurry.."

*Ignoring the others she shooting glares here and there at each one. She then looking to Rin.*

"Can you go get your sister? "

*Waiting for her to respond.*
Namine
Namine

Character sheet
HP:
Magik:
Stamina:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Starsplitter Fri Jun 14, 2013 10:22 pm

(OOC: Its fine, I don't really mind at all. And sorry for the late reply been busy with work. Ill make sure Anya post's too plan to message her after I am done.)

*Luna quickly dodged falling debree through the hallway as she headed back twords the exit. She quickly arriving at the three way hallway and stopped she could smell blood, and to top it all off it was Shinie's. Her eyes widened slightly as she felt Shinie's life force drain almost completely  *

"Crap....."

*She quickly running for the exit as her wings vanished and rolled out before the entrance and entire building crumbled and vanished. As she rolled back to her feet she ported next to Shinie completely ignoring everyone else and knelt down beside him looking him over. She knew he was almost completely out of life force, so to heal him she had to give him more. She then quickly grabbed hold of the sword lodged into his neck and pulled it out, and as she did her body began to glow a slight golden color as she leaned down more kissing him lightly letting a massive amount of life force pour into him all at once. The effect on her only making her stamina drain causing her to tire as she gave him more and more.*

*Rin watched as Luna began to heal Shinie. The wounds on his neck and body began to heal at a rapid pace. She then vanished going back into Luna only nodding to Namine lightly before she did.*

*As Luna pulled up to check on Shinie she yawned a bit getting a bit sleepy from the energy she gave him. She then sat next to him waiting for him to respond some how. That was when she noticed the crowed. She not recognizing three of them. She only looking at them for a second then back to Shinie this time using some of her healing magic to help the wounds along with a worried tired look plastered on her face.*

"Please be ok......don't you dare leave damnit..."

*She eyeing his neck wound and his chest watching them heal the rest of the way.*

"Come back."

*She placing her hands over his chest healing him more. *
Luna Starsplitter
Luna Starsplitter
Harbinger of Balance
Harbinger of Balance

Cancer Posts : 774
Fame : 77

Character sheet
HP:
Magik:
Within the Southern Region - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue100000000/100000000Within the Southern Region - Page 5 Cfhdoonsiadkdtnlbtws  (100000000/100000000)
Stamina:

http://www.eternityrealms.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Anya Fri Jun 14, 2013 10:25 pm

(OOC: Not much for me to do so this one will be a bit short.)

*As Luna appeared she watched as all of her focus was centered in on Shinie. She too a bit worried as to waether or not he was going to make it. She blushing lightly as she kissed him wondering just what the hell she was doing.*

"What in the world?"

*Tilting her head a bit seeing the wounds on him begin to heal. She making an oh sound with her mouth.*

"Oh.."

*She not saying anything more now.*
Anya
Anya

Taurus Posts : 78
Fame : 11

Character sheet
HP:
Magik:
Within the Southern Region - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue500/500Within the Southern Region - Page 5 Cfhdoonsiadkdtnlbtws  (500/500)
Stamina:

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen_Devil Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:01 am

(OOC:Wow did not expect all of that lol...was just a guess.)

*His eyes widened a bit from the reactions of the girl he quickly sheathed his blade watching her for a long moment, then looked over to the passage way then back to her.*

"Im sorry..."'

*A sincere sound coming from his voice. He then taking off out of the passage way.*

"Damn.."

*He making it outside just before it collapsed and vanished. He then senceing the others and made his way over to them, he arriving just in time to see Luna helping Shinie.*

"Company?"

*Looking around his gaze landing on Loki.*

"Can we help you?"
Fallen_Devil
Fallen_Devil
Vagabond
Vagabond

Character sheet
HP:
Magik:
Stamina:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaos Sat Jun 15, 2013 12:41 pm

(OOC: Welcome back)

*As Luna appeared next to Shinie he knew that she would take care of him. He then nodded to Damon as he appeared by them.*

"Nice of you to join us.."

*Still being sarcastic at a time like this he then eyeing the newcomers suspiciously wondering exactly what they wanted. He not being very trusting as of this moment. He eyeing the temple a bit wondering exactly what happened to make it go like that.*

"These places just get stranger and stranger.........."

* Continueing to eye Loki and his followers.*
Chaos
Chaos

Capricorn Posts : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinie_Darkmoon Sun Jun 16, 2013 5:56 am

(OOC: Thanks guys.)

As Luna withdrew the blade from his neck, his hand came with it, still grasping it tightly not letting it go. Even though he was unconscious, he knew what the blade meant in his plans for the future.

The life force she poured into him quickly took effect on the smaller wounds on his back, the black blood slowly stopping it's flow out of his body, but the wound on his neck was slow to heal at first.

Shinie's eyes opened when he felt her life force pouring back into him, giving him enough strength to take more of it before she pulled away. He then sitting up, feeling the small hole where his neck was slowly disappearing until it was fully healed.

"....Perfect timing." 

Winking at Luna looking at the rest of the group.

"Looks like were all here and still breathing....Well most of us." 

He smirking at them starting to stand up looking at Damon and Namine noticing just now that they had more visitors to this.."cozy" realm. He eyed them curiously for a moment then continued forward past the rest of them speaking to Luna as he passed her.

"Stand up for now Luna, don't show weakness till we figure out what they want."

He walking forward towards them stopping just in front of Damon and Namine.

"What is it you want here?....I know your not from around here and I know the smell of a so called god when I smell it...."

He glaring straight at Loki when he said it watching them carefully knowing full well he was in no shape for another fight just yet, so he would have to be more cautious....for now.
Shinie_Darkmoon
Shinie_Darkmoon
Dark Tsuki
Dark Tsuki

Character sheet
HP:
Magik:
Stamina:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next