Eternity Realms Home!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

October 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Eternity Tavern Chatango
Long maintenance

Thu Nov 19, 2015 9:23 pm by Luna Starsplitter

Hey everyone we have had a long period where we were unable to get ahold of anyone or do much. I hope everyone is willing to come back and join in!

Comments: 0

Working on Site

Mon Feb 09, 2015 6:46 pm by Shijumaru Tsukikirameki

Alright guys gonna clean up the site since we got everything back online and working. Sorry for the wait as always but you know how my work hours are. Anyways hope your all doing well and hope to see you soon.

Regards,
Tsuki

Comments: 4

Top posters
Luna Starsplitter (774)
Lessons Learned EmptyLessons Learned EmptyLessons Learned Empty 
Shijumaru Tsukikirameki (567)
Haru Kin (312)
Artemis (187)
Lily Minami (151)
DarkWardenX13 (135)
Shinie_Darkmoon (115)
Namine (110)
Lillian Rightill (86)
Anya (78)

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 250 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 8:31 am

Lessons Learned

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Lessons Learned Empty Lessons Learned

Post by Shijumaru Tsukikirameki Tue Dec 04, 2012 3:33 am

(OOC: Feel Free to post here when your ready from realm 70)
Shijumaru Tsukikirameki
Shijumaru Tsukikirameki
White Demon
White Demon

Virgo Posts : 567
Fame : 113

Character sheet
HP:
Lessons Learned Left_bar_bleue9000000/9000000Lessons Learned Cfhdoonsiadkdtnlbtws  (9000000/9000000)
Magik:
Lessons Learned Left_bar_bleue20000000/20000000Lessons Learned Cfhdoonsiadkdtnlbtws  (20000000/20000000)
Stamina:
Lessons Learned Left_bar_bleue5000000/5000000Lessons Learned Cfhdoonsiadkdtnlbtws  (5000000/5000000)

https://www.facebook.com/john.atkins.3139

Back to top Go down

Lessons Learned Empty Re: Lessons Learned

Post by Luna Starsplitter Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:39 pm

*Watching Shiju carefully as he was by Isil in a split second protecting her from a blast he had sent out as if something had happened that she didn't know about. She flinching under his glare as he turned to look at her. She taking a step back eyeing him for a moment.*

"Eh?"

*Watching as the images appeared before them. She listening to Shiju's chant her eye's widening a bad feeling beginning to creep over her. She looking around as the realm began to change around them, as it did Rin's form vanished her soul going back into Luna. Luna looking around them she slowly remembering this place from a description Arwen had told her about a while back. She starting to get a lot more nervous now remembering the horror stories she was told.*

"Crap...not good..."

*Jumping into the barriers next to Shinie. Eyeing the stars up above her and the water below them. She could feel the eerie air that lingered everywhere she turned. She looking around for Shiju not seeing him, wondering were he was. It felt like he was there but she could only see everyone except him. She summoning Starlight into her hand the sheath not on it.*

"Damnit..."

*She jumped a bit as Shiju appeared with a large scythe in his hand. She eyed the energies that hung around him, she glaring slightly knowing that she was fixing to get her ass literally handed to her. Eyeing his form and the stars above them. She watching the armor begin to form over him and flinched again as the sound echoed from him unsheathing Excalibur. She looking over to Shinie eyeing her sword*

"Give me my sword back damnit you have your own weapon don't you? "

*Looking back over to Shiju after she spoke she looking over just in time for her to squint her eyes from the flash of light. When they refocused her eye's widened as she saw the army around them. Looking over each one she frowning a bit. Eyeing there light armor, she then looking behind her from the sound seeing more now. Growling more.*

" I really would like my sword back..."

*Throwing that comment torwards Shinie again. Her eyes widening as she noticed her barriers were breaking and cracking. She growling again as she listened to Shiju speak. Not able to reply to him at the beginning. Her eye's beginning to glow a bright yellow. She glaring at him.*

" I protect all of those I love...."

*Her voice sounding strong as she spoke to him. She eyeing the angels as the got into formation. She knew what they could do if they all came at them at once. She was able to use it when she was under Alex's control, she still trying to be able to use it to this day, still having difficulties herself even with Alex's powers back in her. She eyeing her barriers seeing them dissapear quickly. Her eyes sparking more with a glow red and a glowing blue set of seals beginning to appear in places on her face, neck, arms, legs, and on her stomach. She holding Starlight up more seals beginning to form over the blade. Her hair changing to a blood red color.*

*She biting her her lip drawing blood, she getting some on the sword the seals on it beginning to glow a bright red she beginning to chant under her breath.*

(OOC: ........-_-....okay....keep typing your head isn't blank...your head isn't blank...*chants*)

Luna Starsplitter
Luna Starsplitter
Harbinger of Balance
Harbinger of Balance

Cancer Posts : 774
Fame : 77

Character sheet
HP:
Lessons Learned Left_bar_bleue5000000/5000000Lessons Learned Cfhdoonsiadkdtnlbtws  (5000000/5000000)
Magik:
Lessons Learned Left_bar_bleue100000000/100000000Lessons Learned Cfhdoonsiadkdtnlbtws  (100000000/100000000)
Stamina:
Lessons Learned Left_bar_bleue1000000/1000000Lessons Learned Cfhdoonsiadkdtnlbtws  (1000000/1000000)

http://www.eternityrealms.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:33 am

*After Shiju pushed him away he easily landed back on his feet about ten feet away from him. As he looked back he noticed he was protecting Isil from the blast. He sighing a bit relieved she was fine, turning at the moment Shiju began to transport them to a place he had never been before. As his vision became clearer he looked around seeing stars above them and water with the stars reflection below.*

"Damn...."

*Slightly amazed at the look of this place he then seeing Isil, Kais, Irvine and himself behind a sort of silver barrier. He looking to Luna and Shinie watching there reactions of the place, knowing that this place had a dangerous scent to it. A place he hoped that he could leave from very soon. He watched as the soldiers appeared in front and in the back of the two and wondered what they were going to do.*

" Never seen Shiju fight before... wonder what it will be like..."

*Speaking in a low tone not caring if anyone heard him or not. He watching Shinie for a long moment wondering what his next move was going to be. ' He deserves this..' smirking at him snickering a bit liking the fact that Shinie was going to get his butt kicked.*

"Better now then never.."

*He then looking over to Luna watching her begin something. He wondering what she was up to.*

(OOC: Bets anyone?)
Artemis
Artemis
Veteran
Veteran

Leo Posts : 187
Fame : 24

Character sheet
HP:
Lessons Learned Left_bar_bleue100/100Lessons Learned Cfhdoonsiadkdtnlbtws  (100/100)
Magik:
Lessons Learned Left_bar_bleue50/50Lessons Learned Cfhdoonsiadkdtnlbtws  (50/50)
Stamina:
Lessons Learned Left_bar_bleue100/100Lessons Learned Cfhdoonsiadkdtnlbtws  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily Minami Wed Dec 05, 2012 1:14 pm

* She quickly became a bit scared as the energy that he shot came at her, she backing up a few steps as it did. She stopping looking up at Shiju when he appeared, she blushing a bit at his closeness. Her eyes filling with a slight worry after he straightened himself up seeing his wound's.*

"Thank you.."

*She hearing his words again as Shinie's and Luna's actions became a bit unreasonable and nodded to him smiling. She glad that his wounds were healing, sighing in relief thanking his healing magic for making him better.*

" I understand."

*As the area changed around them she quickly began to look around seeing the area her eyes widening a bit as she say the stars.*

"Beautiful."

*She then began to watch them hoping that everything would end okay and hoped that no one would be seriously hurt. She looked at the barrier around them seeing its color. Not saying anything any more she began to watch from inside watching Shiju's movements. ' He really is strong.'*

(OOC: Bets? lol no gambling that's so mean lol Smile )
Lily Minami
Lily Minami

Leo Posts : 151
Fame : 56

Character sheet
HP:
Magik:
Lessons Learned Left_bar_bleue50000/50000Lessons Learned Cfhdoonsiadkdtnlbtws  (50000/50000)
Stamina:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinie_Darkmoon Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:07 pm

Luna's barriers going around them both made him smirk slightly as it bought him that much more time even though she was trying to stop him and protect him at the same time. He continued to chant the sword starting to draw power from Tenkuu. The blade glowing brighter and brighter as his power increased the lives of those hes taken increasing it's output as he grew into a beast once more the blade changing to match his new size becoming a demonic blade it once was, fueling his powers once more. This had been a long time coming and Shinie would not back down to his old rival now or ever. As the spell finished he charged Shiju with a dark laughter becoming more hysterical his mind already thinking about his next move as he charged in crashing into Luna's barriers cracking them from the inside as his blood magic seeped into the barrier swinging relentlessly trying to get free of them and at Shiju.

"....I've been waiting for this!" He grinned at him as his skin turned to scales and his size doubled as well as his muscle mass.

He stop as the realm shifted into something he had never seen before, it was a place he did not know or like the feel of, he looked down at Shiju as the light blinded him quickly glaring back at Luna the situation changing he not able to draw on anything here tossing her the blade it landing on the ground in front of her. He turning quickly hearing the barrier crack he swinging on it cracking it more and more.

"....Lower the god damn barrier!"

Growling at her raising back doing a over hand hay maker bringing down a very forceful impact shaking the barrier cracking it slightly starting to deliver a series of strikes on it starting to become out of control as his form started changing more becoming dark skinned his magics starting to spin out of control they having a different effect on the warped Shinie increasing his physical abilities besides his magical getting stronger and stronger until he reached the breaking point. His body stopped flailing and scratching at the barrier falling still kneeling down his form staying black unable to make his feature out he resting on his knees inside the barrier falling quiet.

(Going to be a beginning post to something much larger just need a few post for it to happen.)
Shinie_Darkmoon
Shinie_Darkmoon
Dark Tsuki
Dark Tsuki

Scorpio Posts : 115
Fame : 63

Character sheet
HP:
Lessons Learned Left_bar_bleue1000000/1000000Lessons Learned Cfhdoonsiadkdtnlbtws  (1000000/1000000)
Magik:
Lessons Learned Left_bar_bleue6000000/6000000Lessons Learned Cfhdoonsiadkdtnlbtws  (6000000/6000000)
Stamina:
Lessons Learned Left_bar_bleue10000000/10000000Lessons Learned Cfhdoonsiadkdtnlbtws  (10000000/10000000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Starsplitter Wed Dec 05, 2012 11:47 pm

*She watched Shinie for a moment she catching the sword by the handle before it hit the ground, Crimsonlight vanishing back into her void for a moment. The seals staying on her body as she finished her chant her eyes remaining a bright yellow. She looking to Shinie as he spoke to her, she only shaking her head. She not being able to reinforce them due to her current seals. She also not able to recreate one for another five days.*

" I am sorry..."

*Whispering a bit her eye's turning from a look of strength to that of worry as she looked at Shinie in his current state. His form she couldn't really make out she holding her hand out stepping three steps closer to him then stopping as she could not get closer due to the energy around him.*

"Damn..."

*Her hand still held out she feeling the magic's dark energy. She hearing her barriers break more and more. Sighing a bit she lowered the outer five she needing to be able to concentrate a bit more on what was in front of her.*

"Shinie? Shinie are you okay?..."

*She taking her hand back, not realizing that he was about to spin. She looking over to Shiju, her seals now forming red markings. Starlight's blade becoming black in color. She looking down at it remembering the day she found it in Yoru Kakudo, the rift of endless night. She quickly snapping back into reality staying were she was she looking back down to Shinie then looked up at Shiju. She keeping her self calm for the moment not wanting to do anything rash.*

"Why is it every time we come closer to getting it something gets in our way..."

*Speaking in a tone were anyone with good hearing could hear. She though mearly speaking to herself. She still waiting on Shinie looking to Shiju growling as her barriers kept cracking. She only having one barrier left in her use but wanted to save it for the time being. She stepping foward a bit now she slightly in front of Shinie (OOC: Off sideish front) She holding Starlight up to her neck putting the handle tip on her throat. Seals beginning to form around her neck. Starlight disappearing alongside Crimson light for the time being now.*

"Nii-san.....I don't know what you want.....but once again I am sorry..."

*She looking to him calmly preparing herself beginning to wait for what she needed.*
Luna Starsplitter
Luna Starsplitter
Harbinger of Balance
Harbinger of Balance

Character sheet
HP:
Magik:
Lessons Learned Left_bar_bleue100000000/100000000Lessons Learned Cfhdoonsiadkdtnlbtws  (100000000/100000000)
Stamina:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 06, 2012 1:07 pm

(OOC: Awesome place but I wanted to tell you I can't really post till Sat or Sun...work and all. Just hopin on here real fast to tell you. Sorry about this.)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Shijumaru Tsukikirameki Fri Dec 07, 2012 8:02 am

(OOC: Not a lot to do yet so I'll just be moving it along till then. Sis i'll give you a few more hints since you never had to actually fight me in rp before. I do very subtle hints to attacks much like Shinie except I taught him lol. So you have to catch them and respond accordingly in defense or offense it's up to you. If you miss it here I won't take full advantage of it because Shij would never kill Luna or Shinie, but this will be a wake up call to get stronger. Razz Catch the hints if you can, if you have trouble just let me know and I'll help out after this is done.)

ETA till magic is consumed 9/10 post.

The stars in the realm started spinning quicker as the rifts power started consuming more of their energy spraying it out into the voids of space and away from the rift all together.

Shiju remained silent and un moving the whole time, his gaze fully on Luna as she spoke saying not a word. He waiting patiently watching and observing them like a predator stalks it's prey before the final moment.

His face remained hidden and all conversation towards him was blocked out he only focused on what was about to happen, not needing to do anything but wait for now. The angels stayed in formation crouched slightly with their swords pointed towards Luna and Shinie, each of the blades hummed with a low vibration of energy and it was the only sound heard in the silent realm.

Togire Reikon disappeared from Shiju's hand he only holding onto Excalibur that changed it's shape in a golden glow the blade curving and becoming longer forming a long nodachi in his hands he holding it to his side for now the energies around him changing slightly starting to move inside of his body as if he was casting or charging a spell but no words were heard nor was he using the motions for it.

They continued to swirl around him as the waters rippled from under him spreading outwards from his body with each pulse of his aura. The ripples in the water spreading further and further with each pulse.

The rift became even more quiet, like a final breath before a large storm.
Shijumaru Tsukikirameki
Shijumaru Tsukikirameki
White Demon
White Demon

Character sheet
HP:
Lessons Learned Left_bar_bleue9000000/9000000Lessons Learned Cfhdoonsiadkdtnlbtws  (9000000/9000000)
Magik:
Lessons Learned Left_bar_bleue20000000/20000000Lessons Learned Cfhdoonsiadkdtnlbtws  (20000000/20000000)
Stamina:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Starsplitter Fri Dec 07, 2012 3:40 pm

*She heard it. The humming of their weapons. She knowing what she needed to do next, the seals on her neck began to glow and float over her neck. She began to concentrate on it it humming beginning to get louder and louder and louder, she quickly took in a deep breath, the humming sound stopping, she the screamed sound waves beginning to ripple out of her the barriers letting it easily pass through. She aiming them at Shiju each wave strong enough to pop vessels, ear drums , arteries, etc. She taking in another breath aiming at the soldiers as well, she sending wave after wave after wave.*

*She then stepping completely in front of Shinie the seals on her hands beginning to glow now. She holding her arms out the seals on her hands creating a form of electric charges on her hands they spreading out each one of the soldiers being attacked by it. She taking in breath aiming at Shiju screaming louder it amplifying as it reached him aiming for what it could. Her wings forming now they red in color.*

" I will protect him!"

*Two voids opening up Crimsonlight and Starlight popping out. She grabbing them one in each hand and closed the voids. The seals on her hands going to Starlight's handle now and fading.*

" I will not give up! EVER!"

* Glaring at him her eyes turning red now the seals around her neck floating 5 inches away from her neck in a circle. Her seals that were on her legs now glowing her legs beginning to feel lighter. Her eyes beginning to glaze over slightly she still not even close to spinning.*

"I found someone to help...and I will..."

*She mumbling to herself. She then taking in another breath screaming aiming it at the soldiers and Shiju*

*Rin quietly appeared behind Luna looking to her, she then looking to Shiju sighing. She not saying a word blinked over by Isil and the others and spoke to them.*

"Sorry she's a little naggy...might wanna cover your ears.."

*Turning around watching the fight continue on.*
Luna Starsplitter
Luna Starsplitter
Harbinger of Balance
Harbinger of Balance

Character sheet
HP:
Magik:
Stamina:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shijumaru Tsukikirameki Fri Dec 07, 2012 9:00 pm

(OOC: Not bad Luna, but you missed two effects. Keep trying your getting better....But this may cost you the fight, hope you can come up with something.)
ETA till magic is consumed 8/10 post

Shiju's eye's stayed on Luna as she finally made her move the slight ripples in the water made from the low hum of his power being over taken by the massive force of sound magic Luna threw at him. The angels all around them did nothing the waves of sound passing through their energy bodies not even affecting them and Shiju slowly rose his hand as the blast got closer only standing there as the sound hit him blowing the loose fabric of his attire around him from the force. The armor took the magic from the blow absorbing it into it's dragon scales of Deathbringer. His hand had put up a defensive magic barrier that slowly channeled the sound waves into nothing more than a whisper he not taking his eye's off Luna the whole time watching her carefully waiting for a break in attack, and she offered it freely with her next attempt to speak to him.

As she spoke and drew her swords the angels attacked while she was busy striking hard at the barrier in a blink of an eye the impact of there strikes hitting the barrier repeatedly the blast cracking the barriers a flash of light hitting it over and over. The sound of swords clashing against her energy getting faster and faster as the angels circled around them testing the barrier at each side.

Shiju raised his hand quickly as she continued to speak his voice echoing as he pointed the sword upwards to the heavens his energy swirling upwards like a cyclone around him.

"...Starfall."

He lowered the sword pointing it at Luna as the stars began to glow brighter and after five seconds began raining down from the heavens missing the angels and clashing at the barrier cracking it to the point of shattering if Luna did not use more energy to bring it back up soon. Shiju not giving her the chance to even do that she completely missing one of his spells already.

The liquid that mirrored the stars above them was not just for show as Luna and Shinie were about to find out. The Starfall spell came straight up from the reflection of the stars from the water inside the barrier it feeling like they were in the middle of a furnace from the heat of them as they entered the barrier stopping for a brief second as Shiju slowed down time to watch Luna's reaction he narrowing his eyes at her before making a tight fist the stars inside the barrier around them exploding outwards shattering her barriers, disrupting her electric spell, and throwing them far apart from each other and a crossed the ground violently before she could finish charging her transformation and spin.

His angels followed Luna and Shinie half of them not moving from there first formation waiting for an opening the taking it as they slid a crossed the ground the angels using there blink strike ability to strike at both of them simultaneously the angels magic mixing and creating Optatio just short of Luna and Shinie's reach so they couldn't negate any of the angels attacks it hitting them with a violent force pushing them back towards the middle of the area in front of Shiju.

The blast sent the liquid everywhere. As the water wen't up into the air, it changed into a different kind of liquid, silver in color looking like mercury. It molded into large spikes pointing straight at the area's of Luna and Shinie so they couldn't regain their balance easily (Spikes forming in mid of the angels attacks) Shiju released the energy of Excalibur at her and Shinie's landing point it hitting hard engulfing the area in a blaze of holy light and fire Shiju twirling around releasing Togire Reikon into his hand it blasting a dark energy into the midst of the holy fire the two energies not mixing well at all creating a violent explosion. Starfall still impacting the area where they landed for a moment longer fueling the explosions a bit more Shiju releasing the spell as the angels called back to his side.

He stood there in the midst of his angels at his back his wings folding once more locked more on there energy than physical forms watching patiently still not moving from his spot remaining silent as the violent energies past, swirling around the area crackling and making his loose fabric blow around his form his eyes softening slightly as he waited. The angels staying in attack position still locked on their energy.
Shijumaru Tsukikirameki
Shijumaru Tsukikirameki
White Demon
White Demon

Character sheet
HP:
Magik:
Stamina:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:39 am

*Watching the fight continue shrugging at Rin as she spoke to them.*

"Doesn't bother me."

*Smirking keeping an eye on Shinie for the moment wondering what was going on with him. He remembered the other form he had, not remembering this one. It seemed more evil to him. He then looking to Luna seeing her blindly start attacking.*

"She sure is stubborn.."

* Mumbling a bit looking to Shiju now watching him. He still amazed by his power. Though to him it seemed like a tiny little fraction of it.*

"And this guy.....he's just so demented. He's calm....to calm."

* Glaring a bit at him his eye's going back to Shinie still wondering what was up with him.*

(OOC: Demented evil death guy! RUN!)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:04 pm

*Standing next to Isil watching Rin appear before them. He listening to her for a moment and like Kais shrugged. Rin should of known that her sound magic wouldn't reach in through the barrier Shiju had put up.*

"Were fine in here.."

*Smirking a bit at Shiju's power levels taking note of the soldiers he had made. He then looking to Luna, seeing her on the thin line of spinning wondering what was going to happen.*

"Seem's he's trying to teach them a lesson.."

*Looking to Shinie glaring seeing that he had already crossed that line. He hoping that Shinie would not make it.*

"Annoying "
Artemis
Artemis
Veteran
Veteran

Leo Posts : 187
Fame : 24

Character sheet
HP:
Magik:
Lessons Learned Left_bar_bleue50/50Lessons Learned Cfhdoonsiadkdtnlbtws  (50/50)
Stamina:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinie_Darkmoon Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:55 pm

His form continues to glow starting to pulse with power as he began to transform while Luna and Shiju faced off. His eyes quickly opened to the bright flash inside Luna's barrier. the one she placed around him protecting him from the star shower that was hitting Luna for a time. He watching intently on what was going on. It was then that the barrier broke and shattered with a large explosion Shinie getting thrown back he sliding a crossed the ground still on his feet, burning his arms and legs slightly a low dark growl coming from his lips as he the angels struck one after another Shinie bracing for another blast they throwing him off his feet out from under him with another pulse of energy. His body transforming in the blast he sliding further holding his own pushing the energy of the holy sword away a demonic roar coming from his mouth as he began to sprint forward. Only to get hit once more with the blast of Excalibur, the holy energy knocking him completely off his feet his form disappearing in the mist of the power that washed over him.

Shinie's shape began to change, his hands becoming razor sharp claws and his skin black as night, his eyes changed into a narrower look with red glowing irises the rest of his eyes were black in color. His wings began to regrow black feathers falling from his wings dissolving into a black smoke as they fell. Shinie's size did not change this time instead he became a slight bit more muscular and looked more like a shadow with wings.

As the smoke started clearing Shinie released his power the spin out that usually amplified a Tsuki's magic had been warped and twisted from Shinie's demonic blood feeding the magic energy around him into his physical body increasing his speed, strength, and agility making him a predator much like the Deamons of old. The Dark Tsuki had long ago mastered there rage into something that fueled them further they able to control there spins to a point. Shinie had mastered this ability although the new found physical enhancement was something that he had just acquired.

Shinie raised his hand in front of his face grinning slightly at the process taking hold he looking back to Shiju as the dust cleared glaring at him as his wings folded behind his body ready for this he been waiting for this since his resurrection. A shiver of excitement ran through him as he grinned at the feeling of facing him once more this the only time he ever felt alive or not bored.

With a crouched posture he got into a attack stance his wings fully out behind him watching and waiting for any movement from the angels or Shiju himself.

"COME ON! ITS TIME TO FINISH THIS ONCE AND FOR ALL!!"

His voice was darker and shook the area around him from the unstable magic inside of him.
Shinie_Darkmoon
Shinie_Darkmoon
Dark Tsuki
Dark Tsuki

Character sheet
HP:
Magik:
Lessons Learned Left_bar_bleue6000000/6000000Lessons Learned Cfhdoonsiadkdtnlbtws  (6000000/6000000)
Stamina:
Lessons Learned Left_bar_bleue10000000/10000000Lessons Learned Cfhdoonsiadkdtnlbtws  (10000000/10000000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily Minami Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:03 pm

*Watching the battle intently she worried about Luna hoping she wasn't hurt. She nodding to Rin as she appeared making sure to cover her ears when Luna screamed though it seemed to not reach with the barrier they were protected by.*

"Is she going to be okay?"

*Asking everyone looking mainly at Rin. She then looked over to Shinie her eyes widening a bit from the scary form that he had taken. She backing away a bit hitting herself against the other side of the barrier and stopped. She didn't like the monster that he had transformed into. She not moving now.*

"Why is he like that?"

* Wanting to hide behind something but couldn't because there was nothing to hide behind. She looking over at Shiju then back to Shinie wondering what was going to happen between the two.*
Lily Minami
Lily Minami

Leo Posts : 151
Fame : 56

Character sheet
HP:
Magik:
Lessons Learned Left_bar_bleue50000/50000Lessons Learned Cfhdoonsiadkdtnlbtws  (50000/50000)
Stamina:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Starsplitter Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:50 pm

(OOC: Ok um lol...here goes nothing..)

*As the barriers she stood within shattered and Starfall hit her she quickly reacting erecting her red matter neo barrier that laid within her necklace leaving her only 25 more she could make before have to add more again. One hitting her before she could pull it off. She grabbing her side as her blood came out one of her seals that lay on her stomach activated it turning a bright fire red and created a red light over her wound to slow the bleeding so she could move freely with only a bit of pain. She quickly summoning her wings flying up in the air to avoid the angels. She dodging there attacks easily. *

"Tch..."

*She looking feeling slightly over heated from the water heating up from before the barrier shattered. Breathing a bit heavier then before she activating another seal her eyes glazing over more the seal on her right foot glowing red. Her gravity magic activating her speed. As it increase she moved behind the nearest angel it being a wood element one and quickly took Crimsonlight and ignited the blade in flames and stabbed the angel through its head, and quickly moved away the flames vanishing from the sword another seal activating this time it being on her left foot. Her speed increasing more, it even rivaling Arwen's speed now.*

"Now."

*Speaking under her breath. Her eyes glazing over more her eyes glowing blood red now the seal on her forehead forming more seals over her face she growling lowly as her energy increased greatly. It clashing and thrashing around as it spun violently around her. Her wings turning a bright red that faded down into black. She not waiting now disappearing and reappearing behind each angel that was near her they being shadow, fire, wood, earth, and water. She using the opposite element of each one destroying them, her eyes moving to Shiju she only standing there for a split second and quickly appeared a foot away. As she appeared she slashing both of the swords down at him, continually her speed increasing with each swing. She not full spinning yet, only half there she glareing at him.*

"Damn, Damn, DAMN!"

*Screaming at him as she swung, her wings hardening light particles floating around them, they begging to form into large hard spikes, and began to dart twords him slicing at him some hitting her in the process. She not faltering though still swinging. The seals around her neck activating again. She being close this time decided to scream again hitting him face first.*

*She then moving back a foot away her speed making her a blur. She taking starlight and took her finger takeing some blood from her wound and wrote a seal over it. The blade beginning to glow a white blue. As it did she sliced through the fabric of space creating a vortex that was aimed at the angels. It beginning to suck them all in. She then moving away again. The seals over her face looking like runes and celtic symbols now. Her eyes still glowing a bright red.Her hair darkening to a blood red now.*

" *Growls* "

*She makeing sure to push the angels that were a bit off from the vortex to it. Push violently with energy to make sure they disappeared.*
Luna Starsplitter
Luna Starsplitter
Harbinger of Balance
Harbinger of Balance

Character sheet
HP:
Magik:
Stamina:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shijumaru Tsukikirameki Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:11 pm

ETA till magic is consumed 7/10 post

He watched them both carefully watching Shinie as he began to speak narrowing his eyes at him.

"...Indeed it is."

He quickly looking back to Luna seeing she had survived the attack with not much damage done to her physical body. She was losing her mental state and quickly. Her time with Shinie seemed to only increase her brashness and made her head strong even now. Although the speed at which she had managed to obtain was remarkable now, but not even Arwen or Shiju in his training could keep up with these creatures of energy, even now.

He watched her for a moment longer as she began to draw her attack closer towards him releasing seal after seal, he nodded to the angels in front of him still observing for now releasing the full power of the creatures of energy that were refereed to as "Angels".

The wood element turned around quickly slapping her away from it even though she struck it, making it's elemental power burst outward limbs and tree branches filling the area around Luna wrapping around her as she recoiled from the direct slap in the face it had dealt to her before falling. The others began to glow, as Shiju released the seals on them thinking Luna lesser than who she was now, but not a mistake he would make again.

The angels began there full offensive leaving Shiju's side leaving him open, he able to defend for himself. Each fluctuating there energy and speed to throw Luna's timing off as she tried to counter the barrage of angels that were now fully focused on her. Each matching her speed easily, and doubling it only getting faster as the rift began to suck her time and gravity magic dry. Each angel was perfectly in sync with all others one attacking her from one side the others attacking her from a different side in unison as they circled around her with blinding speed not letting her approach her target. Shiju had more so kept her at a distance for her own safety, which was something that would not come to fruition. She blinked right in front of him only a foot away from where he stood.

*Fool....* He thought to himself watching her calculating her next move, as she struck down on him. He pushed his body against hers into her swinging range her blades coming down on him missing her elbows hitting his armored shoulders as she swung down. With a quick flicker of his form and a spin, he rolled off and around her not attacking yet still watching her giving her one more chance to back away before attacking, but of course she was never the type to think logically about a situation. The angels kept there distance for now focusing now on Shinie so he could not plan a counter attack very easily.

Shiju watched for a moment longer as she started gathering energy with her wings throwing it at him and also hitting herself in the process. The crystals wen't straight through him his image disappearing he never moving from his spot before she swung down on him he standing behind her watching her as the image and illusion disappeared. He continued to watch her as she gained her composure and posture once more, activating another seal on her weapon with her own blood. Another magic that Shiju never would have thought a pure girl like herself would ever possess.

"...Your still weak" He said to her in a soft collected voice that alerted her of his presence behind her ten feet away.

As she turned around and started swinging at him once more Shiju noticed the seal activating on her neck he remembering it glowing like that on her first scream, he glared at her lack of judgement Togire Reikon appearing in front of her spinning upwards knocking both her blades to the side of her body and away from there mark a spell activating around as she breathed in to scream no air being present to draw much force behind her attack.

At the same time as the spell was activated and she was breathing in Togire Reikon's hilt hit her in her throat where the seal was placed knocking her back and shattering the seal also causing her to violently cough, she had forgotten almost everything he taught her about the difference between danger and distance.

Shiju did nothing but watch her as she collected her self from the attack. She was starting to try his patience with how close she was to him and how many mistakes she already made. He watched as she began to try to create a spell to cut through the fabric of space the spell fizzing out as it left her blade, creating no tear in the rift as the forces outside the rift space and event horizon would not allow any kinds of tears in the fabric here. They angels around Shinie continued there attack on him with no interference happening from her.

It was obvious she wanted to settle this physically, Shiju grabbing the spinning scythe in front of him, Excalibur beginning to pulse with more energy as he looked down at her with the look of a hunter about to kill his prey.

"Come!"

Giving her one more chance to attack before striking back.

(OOC: Last chance sis *messes up your hair* lol)
Shijumaru Tsukikirameki
Shijumaru Tsukikirameki
White Demon
White Demon

Character sheet
HP:
Magik:
Stamina:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Starsplitter Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:01 pm

*As she continued to fight she became slightly unable to keep hold over her wounds. Once Shiju's scythe hit her in her throat before she could use more sound magic she began to cough hard blood coming up from her throat due to the impact of the hit. She still did not lose composer though as the seal vanished from her throat.*

"Tch.."

*She looking back at the rift her eyes sparking a orange color for a split second, it closing quickly. She then looked back to Shiju glaring at him. She angry at the fact she was fighting him. ' How in the world did this all start? what did I do wrong? All I wanted to do was protect Shinie from him.' Growling loudly her mind slipping a bit further she still not fully there. 'crap..'
She holding her head feeling her closeness to loosing her self.*

"No.."

*Muttering to herself pushing now she looking at both her swords holding her hands out they reappearing back in her hands, after he said the words she growling deeply at him. She knew this was wrong, but she had no other choice. She quickly vanished for a mere second and reappeared behind him this time with multiple helpers. They being simaler to the one she had with her when she was under Alex's control. Except they were more unstable, there were twenty of them including her self. Her eyes flashed a orange color again it telling them to attack. All of them coming at him from all sides she vanishing again and reappearing above him, her swords comeing down twords his head. Her arms a bit sore now from his previous move with him slamming into her. *

" HYA!"

*Yelling loudly as she aimed for his head her wings still hardened protecting her from any attack to her back or sides. Her eyes glowing brighter now.*

"..*growling loudly* "

*Her seals on her face turning black she vanishing from above him appearing off to the side. Her swords vanishing from her hands she letting her helpers (OOC: Still need a name lol..) deal with him for the moment. She holding her head her eyes completely red even the whites. She not being able to control her spin. Screaming loudly her wounds beginning to heal at an excellerated speed. Her power fully unleashing it thrashing about at an increased rate, she screaming again it feeling as though she was being burned alive. Her pupils vanishing she becoming silent now. Her hand moving in front of her it being a blur. A large red and black energy form appearing behind her it reaching twenty feet high. She had learned this from watching Shiju a long time ago and decided to learn and tweak it to her own liking. As she spoke it seemed to echo through the area.*

"Uruk...."

*The energy bursted out creating a bright flash of light. As it did one hundred thousand weapons appeared floating around her. They being actual weapon and not made of energy. She had been collecting knowledge of each weapon she had seen over the years each having a unique design and ability. Some Shiju would probably even recognize a copy of Arwens weapons were even there as was some of his weapons, and much more. Her face was emotionless her black seals on her face now adorning each cheek and still remained on her fore head. Her wings spread fully now a her energy moving out around her still continuing to thrash about.*

"Die."

*She waved her hand the weapons darting twords everything one except her. He hair now fully red fading into black just like her wings. The seal on her stomach and legs were gone as well now, the ones on her arms began to activate as the weapons flew forward at all of them Her helpers dissapearing and reappearing by her they forming into a more stable set. They burning a dark crimson color, and multiplied now the twenty turning into a hundred. Her nails growing and began to shimmer as if they were made of a sharp metal. Her army moved to his angels each one attaching themselves to them and exploded on touch. (OOC: Yes it red matter again). She moving into the rain of weapons dodging them heading through it heading for the left over twenty angels of Shiju's she attacking each one, moving away before any could attack easily slicing through each element that she came up against. Any wound she got healed at a rapid pace.*

" Uruk's Bane.."

* She beginning to laugh like a psyco. She glowing a bright red color her hair wings and clothes changing. Her hair turning to a silver metallic color. Her wings changing to a silver metallic color as well, her clothes changing black with bright blue runes she curling up her wings wrapping around her completely shielding her they forming into a diamond like metal. Withing the madness of the raining weapons a loud growl was heard. She dissapearing in a large form that began to appear. It forming quickly before them the weapons having no effect on it. Its eyes glowing a bright red completely forming now it looking exactly like Crystalex her old friend and dragon. Though it wasn't like him at all. No magical type could be sensed from it at all. It reeked of Luna's blood and energy.*

(OOC: MY FINGERS! *keels over* too much typing..)

* As the weapons continued to rain down the dragon formed tiny red matter orbs and shot them at the angels that remained destroying them. It then looked in the direction of Shiju creating an even larger one shooting it at him. Luna laughter being heard throughout the entire time. Though she could not be seen.*

" HAHAHA!!!"

(OOC: Ok im done with the crazy lady for now... hope its a good post..took me..*looks at the time* 4 hours...)

*Rins eyes widened as she sensed that Luna just lost herself. *

"Shit."

* Taking a step forward still in the barrier she glareing at the rain of weapons for now trying to see them.*
Luna Starsplitter
Luna Starsplitter
Harbinger of Balance
Harbinger of Balance

Character sheet
HP:
Magik:
Stamina:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shijumaru Tsukikirameki Thu Dec 13, 2012 1:47 pm

(OOC: Not bad Luna, best post I've seen you do for a while. I'll post when Shinie finishes)
Shijumaru Tsukikirameki
Shijumaru Tsukikirameki
White Demon
White Demon

Character sheet
HP:
Magik:
Stamina:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinie_Darkmoon Thu Dec 13, 2012 2:06 pm

The angels around Shinie released barrage after barrage of attack on his body he stumbling back each time as he was struck. Knocking away at least one each time so they could not release their power he had seen Shiju do before to death.

Was he seriously trying to kill us? He thought to himself deflecting blows that he could watching Luna as she began to spin. She was losing control for the first time, although Shinie could understand why. Her emotions on this matter were clouded, she fighting for herself and his own survival now in her mind. Although if these angels were not dealt with soon. He knew the outcome that Luna faced....

She would become a liability to him if she fell to Shiju's wrath.

"....Stupid girl..."

He muttered the words as another angel hit him in the back the blows dissolving into his flesh, she was interfering with there duel once again as she did before. This place though was proving to be tiresome to say the least though, perhaps with there combined strength they could find a way to leave this place and continue the fight elsewhere. He decided this time to work together with her to bring about a twist to Shiju's plans. He had overlooked one minor detail, and Luna was helping to keep him distracted. He smirked finishing the ritual he had been muttering under his breath as his spin increased.

With the last of his magical energy, he formed all into one spell. That spread and tainted the waters below them with a black liquid flowing outwards from where he stood covering the entirety of the rift quickly. He knew this spell Shiju used, he knew it well. There was not much in Shiju's old arsenal that Shinie did not remember. He was using mirror to project a physical image of himself that moved and took blows just as he did but made it look as if he just shrugged off the blow with no effect. With his spell broken on the waters surface he was now vulnerable to attack. Shinie taking a massive blow from all but one of the elements hitting him he sliding backwards paying for his spell wincing as his black blood dropped to the floor. A small smile crept over his lips as he grabbed one of the next angels throwing it into another charging through the angels like a unstoppable beast shrugging off blows and picking up speed charging Shiju attacking from his flank as Luna took care of the angels keeping him busy sliding into his legs to knock him off balance coming up with a clawed uppercut his speed much greater than before finally able to put up a physical challenge with him in this form as the Rift's dangerous energies made him stronger as he absorbed them but causing serious magical burns and damage he not able to keep this up forever.

Hoping to end this quick as he planned his next move.

"PREPARE TO FINALLY DIE!!!"

He screamed coming down with a powerful hay-maker on him shaking the rift as his fist hit him from the force. His attacks were quickly interrupted by Luna's crazed weapons attacking him he knocking a few of them away they shattering at his touch he growling at her.

"Damn girls lost it!!!" Growing breaking them apart defending himself a few stabbing into him he un-phased as he continued striking them down over and over unable to continue his assault on Shiju for now.
Shinie_Darkmoon
Shinie_Darkmoon
Dark Tsuki
Dark Tsuki

Character sheet
HP:
Magik:
Stamina:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shijumaru Tsukikirameki Thu Dec 13, 2012 3:09 pm

ETA till magic is consumed 6/10 post

Shiju continued to watch her his resolve and stance unfaltering, his mind ever changing about what would come about next. Although what came was something he had not fully expected. Luna was spinning. His eyes darkened at the fact that this was happening, not believing she would put herself in such great risk. He waited for her though patiently, allowing her to fully transform and giving her the first attack. Something he usually never allowed a enemy to do. This was more than a fight though, and Shiju knew it. He would allow her to throw everything she had at him, at any cost and show her the futility of her plight and how much she still needed to learn about herself before continuing a long this path.

It was then that Shiju felt Shinie's spell around him it breaking hold but nothing happening, he glanced over at Shinie almost smiling knowing it was a good thought, but Shiju had not activated anything this time, this was the real him here facing her physically. He glanced back at her watching Luna sensing her behind him he closing his eyes as this happen listening to the Rift and his instincts as her attacks came in from her images, a time spell on a massive scale activating around him only Luna's cloans moving still on there own speed she set them on. The speed at which the time magic ensued to him was un real and unlike anything Luna had seen before. With his new power, his mastery over the magics he controlled had increased ten fold. Flickers of gleaming light from the blades of the Scythe and Excalibur being seen for a split second, his form barely flinching as the cloans of her cracked with a strange light that Togire Reikon brought upon it's victims. Luna's life-force she poured into the cloans being sucked from them. The magics they possessed fizzing as they evaporated before him bursting into a shower of dust that glistened in the faint light of the realm.

He slammed Excalibur in the ground, his precognition taking hold, quickly side stepping her attack. His wings un curled getting in between hers so she could not use them as he curved the long scythe blade around her weapons pushing them out of the way towards the ground to the side of them, a burst of fierce gravity that surrounded Shiju at all times pushing her further into the ground throwing her posture off balance. His free hand coming around grabbing her foot, he spiraling around her figure holding on to her foot tightly as she was forced to follow the violent spinning of his figure her leg shifting and bending awkwardly in ways it couldn't"t as he slammed her into the ground. She sliding a crossed the marble floor. He stood upright again watching her carefully as she got up awaiting her next foolish attack.

Shiju watched as she backed away from him now, she beginning to fully spin. He standing there waiting patiently with a deadly calm in his eyes that echoed throughout his body, she had grown stronger. This though was a different kind of strength and he knew who was to blame. Her next move surprised him slightly as she called upon a move he had not used in some time, this girl was definitely the best of his students but lacked the required mastery over the weapons she summoned to make them complete. Obviously something she would or could not know without Shiju telling her directly. His stance became proper standing straight and loosely as he kept his eyes on her never looking at the weapons waiting for her to strike completely focused on his next move, time and space magic swirling around him.

As she released the weapons fury each one that came for Shiju shattered as they were blocked by the two weapons he held in his hands, the copies were frail and brittle from her lack of experience and the knowledge of what they were made with. It was one of the few reasons Shiju had became a blacksmith so many years ago. To learn the properties of the weapons he used. The time and space magics around him were fueling his speed as he struck each one of her weapons down that came for him, As he found a gap in the link and timing of her attacks he struck with a massive holy wave of energy that brightened the area pulsing towards Luna and her weapons. The remaining weapons that had yet to attack something shattering. Her chaotic attack ending there he glaring at her wondering if she's starting to lose her senses.

As the light's cleared he noticed a large amount of her cloans around her he watching her carefully as she started after his angels once more. Each was alerted to her attacks and the cloans all of them sharing a mind link, something that was a new power from Shiju's new abilities they becoming far more formidable able to see attacks from all sides Shiju able to command them at will now. The angels disappearing from the area completely all in unison, returning to the stars around the realm leaving only Shiju there. His aura continuing to swirl around him getting larger and larger as he waited for her.

"....What's the matter runt? Are you getting tired?" Mocking her as Arwen use to do bringing up old scars between Luna and Arwen fueling her spin more he waiting for her.

He watched her as she began to grow in power shifting more into something that resembled a dragon, Shiju could not help but smirk at this as she was able to start learning something a long the lines of his own abilities which was a good start.

She had come far....but her lack of will, resolve, and judgement was something she would regret here. As he watched the orb form in the dragons mouth he spoke before she fired it.

"...Prepare yourself Luna."

He closed his eyes as the blast hit him exploding on impact the red matter warping all around him and igniting into a array of colors washing over the realm in a bright light, Shiju disappearing in the blast. As the dust cleared though there was something there that was not there before. The red matter had formed a shell that resembled a egg of sorts. It was white in color and pure energy that hummed with a faint sound a cross the rift. It hardened further in the blast of energy creating a solid form of magic angels surrounding the egg numbering now in the hundreds as, these being different.

These angels were larger and had more elegant armor, they being the souls of the greatest warriors that had fell to Shiju before hand all in one spot protecting the egg each chanting a chant over and over sounding more like a orchestra as they chanted a low and deep growl echoing from the egg that shook the rift.
Shijumaru Tsukikirameki
Shijumaru Tsukikirameki
White Demon
White Demon

Character sheet
HP:
Magik:
Stamina:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Starsplitter Fri Dec 14, 2012 6:12 pm

(OOC: o.o shiju is hatching something.......)

*The large dragon began howling, he backing away as the obvious power surge came. Luna glared from inside the dragon her power increasing as the word runt was heard. The magics that were in the rift were beginning to be absorbed by her and as it did she began to scream again. It was as if she was being burned alive. The dragon began thrashing about as she began to loose her senses. The dragon growling loudly as she continued to scream. The dragon looked down at the egg he backing away as the angels began to chant.*

"You dare mock me?!"

*The dragon's growl was over come by Luna's voice, she sounding a bit more dark this time. She could sense something bad was coming but, her stubbornness was always something she couldn't fully control. The dragon began to glow a crimson color, as it opened its mouth thousands of red matter orbs formed above it. All of the two inch size orbs.*

"Star shower!"

*Luna screamed all of them aimed at the angels and Shiju. Inside the dragon her skin began to burn in some places her cloths were tearing slightly from the force of the energy around her.The red matter began raining down just as the weapons did from her previous attack only this time they were all aimed at them. As they did Luna began to sing her words not in English it echoing throughout the area. As she sung six giant forms began to appear around her. All of them taking on the forms of six people that Shiju and Shinie could recognize immediately. All of the retained as an energy form. Two were made of shadow magic, two of light magic, two of red matter magic. All forming as tall as the dragon. The two shadow forms looking like Shiju and Shinie, they having black armor on with their wings fully out. There eyes glowing as red as the dragons. The two light magics took on the form of Arwen and Mars, the dressed in white and silver there wings full spread as well. The two red matter forms looking like Luna and Rin there armor red there wings out as well.*

" Mesiku na nebi hlubokem
Svetlo tvé daleko vidi,
Po svete bloudis sirokém,
Divas se v pribytky lidi.

Mesicku, postuj chvili
reckni mi, kde je muj mily
Rekni mu, stribmy mesicku
me ze jej objima rame,
aby si alespon chvilicku
vzpomenul ve sneni na mne.

Zasvet mu do daleka,
rekni mu, rekni m kdo tu nan ceka!
O mneli duse lidska sni,
at'se tou vzpominkou vzbudi!
Mesicku, nezhasni, nezhasni!"

*As she finished the song the six began to fully manifest. And once they did screams from inside the dragon could be heard again. Her skin became more burnt. Arwen began to glow a bright whiteish blue. Holy flames began to pour out around her. This was something Arwen had shown her once though she could only create holy flames for a thirty minute time period once a year. Arwen hair flowed around her as her holy flames began to surround the area engulfing everything in a four hundred foot radius. Mars eyes flash the whiteish blue color as thousands of starsplitters filled the sky, all of them joining in with Luna's Star shower.*

*The other four remained there gaurding the dragon for now. Shiju in the middle of them, he the strongest out of the six angels his black form beginning to pulsate.*

"Riem no si mat tir."

*Luna muttering white runes began appearing on Shiju, his form taking on a new look. His form beginning to look like that of an actual person. As he fully formed the holy flames began to wrap around him his eyes still red, he held out his had the dragon beginning to glow a black color, his armor beginning to change into the same color as the dragons now. His wings still remaining black.*

"Ut naim bersc kil."

*Luna muttered again Shinie now stepping forward his form not changeing but two new weapons appeared in his hands. Both black blades that warped around red matter, a smirk beginning to appear on his face.*

"Vallen Drief.."

*The four girls stood in front of the dragon now they beginning to chant quickly. Multy colored runes beginning to form around them.*

(OOC: Ok that enough for now...I hope this is good.)
Luna Starsplitter
Luna Starsplitter
Harbinger of Balance
Harbinger of Balance

Character sheet
HP:
Magik:
Stamina:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 15, 2012 2:27 pm

(OOC: Wow, there are giant ladies now?...)

* Continuing to watch the fight he analyzing every detail that he could see. He also noticing Rin's anxiety from watching Luna turn from weird to psycho phasing. He glaring through the rain of weapons trying to make out anything he could.*

"Damn.."

*His eyes widened as he say Shiju stop the attack like it wasn't even there from the beginning. He looked up to Luna's large dragon looking at it curiously.*

"Whats with the dragon?"

*Eyeing it wondering what this move of hers was. He quickly noticing the red matter his eyes widening from it.*

"Damn...this girls psychotic.."

*He looking up again at the dragon as Luna began to sing, his eyes widened a bit at the large six beings that formed.*

"The hell?"

*He then looked over to Shiju wondering what he was up to more now.*
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinie_Darkmoon Sun Dec 16, 2012 10:43 am

(OOC: Luna you interfere too much, I'll post more when I get a chance. Chaotic im throwing you in the fray at Shiju's request Razz)

Watching her lose it once more butting in again, he having enough of this. Her power was becoming a problem and Shiju was about to release something he could already sense was going to be a problem. He looking at Kais appearing beside him outside the barrier.

"...I need to get that fool out of here before she get's herself in trouble Kais! Step out of the barrier and help me before she get's herself killed! Shiju will kill her if she spins too far!"

He turned back around waiting on Kais glancing over at Lily and Artemis.

"You two stay in there....Specially you weak dog...Your tough act doesn't fool me coward."

Looking at Artemis for a moment completely serious this time his clawed hand slicing his wrist open the black blood flowing out of his hand forming slowly into a giant staff that broke into three sections. It being about fifteen feet in length and had two giant spiked balls on the ends.

Shinie grabbed hold of it with one hand bringing his hand in front of his face holding one finger up beginning to chant under his breath his black form starting to smoke as he turned into a shadow dissolving into the shadows of the rift, he beginning to speak into Kais mind.

"...Buy me some time, I'll help you enhance your own skills just step into the darkness swirling in front of you it will enhance your own abilities."

The darkness swirling around him leaving black runes over Kais's body amplifying his abilities to a dangerous degree. This power was something he could only do to a Deamon which Shinie usually used as puppets but allowed Kais to control his own actions something he usually did not do.

"...I'll keep you safe from most attacks just be careful and get her attention until I'm able to finish the ritual....Again be careful Kais. If Shiju awakens fall back if you get overwhelmed."

He activating the runes Kais's body and magical energies increasing by ten fold of his own power Shinie beginning to focus his energies chanting within the shadows un seen or unheard. Shiju disappearing giving him the time he needs to activate this spell.
Shinie_Darkmoon
Shinie_Darkmoon
Dark Tsuki
Dark Tsuki

Character sheet
HP:
Magik:
Stamina:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 17, 2012 3:39 pm

(OOC: Ooh fun I get to fight crazy Luna.)

*Nodding to Shinie listening to his words carefully though he was a bit hesitant on fighting her he knew it was the thing to do at the moment. He had a few tricks up his sleeves as well anyways.*

"Alright.."

*Stepping out of the barrier into the dark energy he feeling his power and strength grow greatly. As it disappeared he smirked his eyes flashing red for a brief moment as he looked up at Luna's dragon.*

"HEY! STUPID LOOKIN WOMAN! "

*Snickering a bit floating up and off to the side a good distance from everyone else. He holding his hand up high and a large dark mass of energy began to form above him in a giant orb. Two horns black in color began to grow out of the sides of his forehead. His hair growing slightly longer then it already was. As the dark energy stopped forming he aimed it right at the dragons head.*

"This is for that damn seal wench!"

*Shooting it at her it hitting right in the eye of the dragon he began to create more and more shooting them at her. He adding in different energies here and there to mix things up a bit.*

"Your as ugly as a ugly old man with rooster hair!"

*He continually shouting shrude comments at her too.*

(OOC: Come on Luna! COME AND GET ME! Smile)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Starsplitter Mon Dec 17, 2012 5:18 pm

(OOC: -_-.....I...will.....kill...you...@_@)

*Her power was dissapearing slowly and she could feel it. She couldn't hold the dragon form any more. As it vanished her hair turned back to a blood color. Her wings turning to a blood color as well. Her clothes changing back to red and black. She growled as she landed back on the ground her angels shrinking down with her, they all taking on the height of whom they looked like. The seal on her forehead still a black color, she clenching her fist, seeing none of her moves work on him, burn marks trailed all over her body. They unable to heal at the moment. Her aura turned a reddish black then. Her pupils completely gone still. She quickly looked up as she sensed it. Dark energy quickly hit her body. *

*She screamed looking over seeing were it came from. She heard his voice, he continually calling her every name she hated. Her anger grew, the angels moved along with her then as she turned her attention to Kais.*

" Daemon...I will kill you..."

*She quickly vanished her angels moved twords him with high speed. Slashing at every side of him with there weapons. As they began there attack Luna appeared behind him floating in the air without her wings. *

"Hehehe.."

*She laughed her smile looking somewhat demonic. The two red angels appearing next to her, Luna held her hand out as the two began to form into a red matter blade. She holding onto it, it not explodeing. She aiming for his back, cutting into him.*

" HAHA!"

*Luna's eyes flickered slightly as she began to attack him. Her angels attacking from in front. She glared at him as his words were heard again. " Your as ugly as a ugly old man with rooster hair!" She growled her aura turning blacker now.*

"You impudent little ant....you SHALL KNOW YOUR PLACE!"

*Screaming loudly the seal on her face spreading again, the two dark angels began to be absorbed by her, her form taking shape. Her hair turning black, her clothes turning black once more. She began to laugh louder and louder it echoing through the area. She hid this angel move from Shinie, Shiju, Arwen and Mars. It was something she had worked on for quite a while. She was able to absorb the angels to take on the forms of all the tsuuki she knew. Though she was not able to do the demonic forms of Shinie or anything to do with death or the life giver. Arwen and Mars angels stood next to her, the forming into large white energy wings she began to fly a bit higher, as she did a fifty foot radius Ritual seal appeared behind her in the sky. It glowing a neon blue, she quietly began to chant word that could not be heard by any one other then herself.*

*As she started her chant, She began to pull Rin out of the barrier , and began to suck energy out from Rins body.*

*She could feel herself beginning to get dragged out of the barrier. As she was she could feel what Luna was up to*

"SHIT! "

*She began to float up twords Luna. She quickly formed a lager Ice pillar and summoned her chain. As it formed she quickly wrapped her chain around it and hung on. She wasn't about to let her use her energy for that. She growling loudly. Wishing she could connect with Luna.*

" Damnit! "

*Hanging on to the chain tightly*

*Luna could sense what Rin was doing while she was continuing to chant. An image appeared next to Luna it looking like her at the moment. As the image formed it quickly flashed over to Rin.*

" Stupid woman...come now.."

*An energy blade forming in her hand she swinging it at her in fast strikes.*

*Rin glared at the image. She was going to fight it and she wasn't about to lose. She quickly pulled out Starlight, she able to use only this one thanks to Luna and her sharing the same body. She glared one hand still gripping the chain. She parrying all of the attacks.*

"Wow is that the best you got? Come on I know you can do better.."

*Smirking taunting her.*

*The image glared at Rin she tching a moment and got into stance ready for anything.*

"She needs your energy now..."

*She growling attacking full on now.*
Luna Starsplitter
Luna Starsplitter
Harbinger of Balance
Harbinger of Balance

Character sheet
HP:
Magik:
Stamina:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum