Eternity Realms Home!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Eternity Tavern Chatango
Long maintenance

Thu Nov 19, 2015 9:23 pm by Luna Starsplitter

Hey everyone we have had a long period where we were unable to get ahold of anyone or do much. I hope everyone is willing to come back and join in!

Comments: 0

Working on Site

Mon Feb 09, 2015 6:46 pm by Shijumaru Tsukikirameki

Alright guys gonna clean up the site since we got everything back online and working. Sorry for the wait as always but you know how my work hours are. Anyways hope your all doing well and hope to see you soon.

Regards,
Tsuki

Comments: 4

Top posters
Luna Starsplitter (774)
Death's Return EmptyDeath's Return EmptyDeath's Return Empty 
Shijumaru Tsukikirameki (567)
Haru Kin (312)
Artemis (187)
Lily Minami (151)
DarkWardenX13 (135)
Shinie_Darkmoon (115)
Namine (110)
Lillian Rightill (86)
Anya (78)

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 250 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 8:31 am

Death's Return

3 posters

Go down

Death's Return Empty Death's Return

Post by Shijumaru Tsukikirameki Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:12 am

The wormhole towards Shadowrealm started becoming darker and darker, Shiju could feel it's presence drawing closer to his soul. He still had control of all of his action's Death had been purified by the phoenix's light and he knew that for once, his dream came true.

Why was he alive though?...

He did not understand as to why her flames did not destroy him, they were meant to kill him. He felt it when it burned through his soul.

"...YoU lEt HeR.."

The curse...Why had he not thought of that before, Verios's curse saved him because he let her deliver the final strike without fighting back. Was this really so powerful a curse that it could reverse the holy fire? Death's taint had been destroyed but his power remained. Shiju was the first in a long line of Death to keep his mind. Death could only whisper to him, this thought somewhat brought some much needed comfort to his soul.

He looked up seeing the wormhole end, landing softly on the ground being greeted by the site he had last scene here. The giant throne of Death.

"...Very well." He spoke in a whisper assuring himself of his task.

Shiju stared at it for some time before walking over to the huge chair, that was much to big for him. His eyes glanced down at the chains all around it that chained Death to the Shadowrealm. As he touched the chair a purple hue went over his hand, the chair glowing in unison with the color. Shiju glared at it for a long time not liking the look of it or it's memories.

Slaving Aranel and Miyuki to it's will, chaining the fallen angel Lilith, gathering souls devouring them to increase his own power and not returning them to the cycle. Millions of souls that defied Death in life, found themselves trapped within his throne, feeding him more power. While this power could prove to be useful it would taint Shiju, and he knew he would have many challengers for this seat of power in the future. Wanting to take his role as Death away from him.

"ThAt'S rIgHt......YoU nEeD tHiS pOwEr DoN't Yoooouuuu.....TaaKKKKkkeee Ittt BecommMmMmme"

"No..." He spoke quickly interrupting the voice. The resident's of Shadowrealm coming from behind up the stairs to greet their new master stopping as they heard him speak looking at Shiju.

Togire Reikon appeared in his hand he gripping it with both hands slashing once into the throne, a three second delay of silence hitting after the slash, the cut made into the throne flashed with a purple line where it had been made echoing through the realm. Millions and Millions of souls poured from the seat of power flowing outwards and out of the realm back into the cycle of life and death.

He sighed a bit his eyes watching the souls leave for a long moment before turning to the resident's of the world. Looking each of them over, different beings of power all of them dangerous in their own right. They continued to come as well. They pouring down the long path way to his throne in a large line each growing silent from his actions.

If he was to change this place....It would have to start here.

He found his resolve once more Togire Reikon disappearing from his hand, he walking over to meet them stopping just short of the gate that blocked them from his throne by a powerful magic. He looked up at the gate that kept Death safe from the chaos of the nexus, from being attacked he glaring up at the gate putting his hand on Excalibur, it's power having a devastating effect on the realm here. He drew it from it's sheath slashing horizontally a crossed the gate leaving a bright light where it cut through it, the gate shattering into pieces. It's resident's stepping back covering their eyes looking at the new Death confused and dumb struck.

Shiju sheathed the sword walking to the end of the stairs looking down at the countless, monsters of this realm, each looking at him stopping their endless fighting just to greet him, but now were just looking on in curiosity.

"I am Heruioshi Tsukikirameki, the newest in a long line of Death. As you can see the power of your once master has not taken hold of me, nor will it ever."

He placed his hands behind his back speaking loudly but firm and still with the calmness he was known for.

"I have been to this realm many times, most of you already know who I am and have attacked me in the past, but I would have you know that as your new leader I bare no I'll will towards any of you for that action...Now, with that said let me begin."

He turned around motioning with his hand for the crowd to come forward into the courtyard of Death's throne. He walking back towards the broken throne turning around letting them gather, paying no mind to those who entered the portal from Tenkuu for now, focused on his task.

"Death's roll has been perverted and abused, it has and always will be to guide the dead back into the wings of life. Somewhere a long the way, it has lost it's sense of purpose....and polluted this realm into what it is now. Look at yourselves." He pointing at each one of them. "Death's corruption has touched every one of you, you have lived here in the dark for so long, you have forgotten what you once were! and what this realm could be once again and will be."

He stepped forward once more towards the line of creatures that he now had their undivided attention.

"You are the center of this realm....You are the nexus between each and every other place and reality. This is not how you are meant to show it....We are meant to be firm yes, we can not let those who would do harm to other realms through! Don't you see this at all? We are the authority of the realms, not their terror. You have abused this power time and time again, seeking to look for something more because you are jealous of the light....You have given up hope, on yourselves, and on this nexus...but I have not."

He stopped pacing in front of them turning to them fully looking them over.

"Your power is great, all of you. It's misplaced though and so is your anger. You MUST turn that anger inward on yourselves and face it before it consumes you like it has. You seek something better than where you are? You will never find it because you will pervert it's natural beauty with how you are..." He speaking softly to them looking them over watching how the idea affects them.

"I realize how long you have spent in the dark and that power is all you wish for, but that is only the outside of a wish you think will help you survive here....and their is something better beyond what you are...."

He steps into the crowd they making a circle around him, listening and watching Shiju each of them still confused beyond any hope. Shiju stops in the center looking at them.

"You still can become what you are all meant to be....The power that keeps corruption of the realms and nexus at bay...All you have to do is awaken to this once more." Looking over every one of them.

He watching the reactions still knowing it needs time for it to sink in from these lost souls here, he stepping back outside the crowd they parting for him as he walked back to the broken throne looking up at it.

"This is what I will shape this realm into once more, until such a time I am brought down...You are free to challenge me any time you wish, just approach the throne and do so with honor." He turning to look at them once more. "I will show you what real strength is, and you will become stronger for it....hopefully even wake from your own nightmares." He turning back to the throne looking it over.

"You are dismissed for now, and thank you for the greeting."

Shiju listened as their marching steps wen't back into the distance, he lowering his head looking at one of the chains on the floor, the bright sacred flames still burning at it's end he smiling lightly at the fire Arwen coming into his mind once more.

"...It seems I have more to do....and I thought I was going to be able to rest." Smiling softly at the flame it turning blue from his caring emotion than disappearing. Shiju turned around looking down over the realm listening, for once their was no sounds of screams or battle. It was quiet, weather it be the calm before the storm or the beginning of change he could not say yet.

Now he would just have to find out.
Shijumaru Tsukikirameki
Shijumaru Tsukikirameki
White Demon
White Demon

Virgo Posts : 567
Fame : 113

Character sheet
HP:
Death's Return Left_bar_bleue9000000/9000000Death's Return Cfhdoonsiadkdtnlbtws  (9000000/9000000)
Magik:
Death's Return Left_bar_bleue20000000/20000000Death's Return Cfhdoonsiadkdtnlbtws  (20000000/20000000)
Stamina:
Death's Return Left_bar_bleue5000000/5000000Death's Return Cfhdoonsiadkdtnlbtws  (5000000/5000000)

https://www.facebook.com/john.atkins.3139

Back to top Go down

Death's Return Empty Re: Death's Return

Post by Artemis Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:31 pm

* Coming through the portal behind him. Stepping off to the side watching him for a long moment. He fully knowing who he was now. His eyes flickering a bit as he watched all of the residences of the nexus appear he instantly became uncomfortable. All the souls around him making him a bit hungry.*

"Creepy.."

*Watching them as they listened to him speak. Never in his entire existence did he think who would come to meet death by mere accident. He then watching them all leave one by one.*

" So many.."

*As they footsteps dissapeared completely her moved a bit closer to one of the seats next to Shiju and sat down. He watching him, then his mind focusing back on his main mission. He had to get back, He only followed him here to stop any unwanted harm to anything that was around them.*

"I know we came from there, but..."

*Trailing off a bit looking tword the large throne. He sighing decideing to just say it.*

"One of the ones who arrived to the realm as we left is actually someone I have been looking for. I actually needed to get back to her. It has been about two months now since I last seen her but, I have a mission to complete. So mind if I return?"

*He looking to him calmly.*

"If not I can wait till she goes to a different realm, but... I need to see her, just to see if she was willing to help me still..She was constantly busy with that brute of a guy, helping him look for something I guess...so I decided to try back later..."

*Sighing deeply remembering a sceen he saw with those two. Luna was scolding him for doing something perverted. He then looked to him again*

"So?...is it possible?"

*He waiting for a reply.*
Artemis
Artemis
Veteran
Veteran

Leo Posts : 187
Fame : 24

Character sheet
HP:
Death's Return Left_bar_bleue100/100Death's Return Cfhdoonsiadkdtnlbtws  (100/100)
Magik:
Death's Return Left_bar_bleue50/50Death's Return Cfhdoonsiadkdtnlbtws  (50/50)
Stamina:
Death's Return Left_bar_bleue100/100Death's Return Cfhdoonsiadkdtnlbtws  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Shijumaru Tsukikirameki Sun Nov 11, 2012 6:34 pm

His thoughts were on the Nexus still, watching the creatures as they slowly made their way back to where it was they came from. He was sure the peace wouldn't last and that he would have to remake this place by force if necessary, to uproot the eons of anger, pain, and war here.

As Zenma began speaking Shiju glanced back at him not turning his full body, his eyes looking at the fox studying him and his words. His voice tone, how he carried each word, weighing each expression the fox made. Finding no lie in his words he looked back at the dark burning scenery before him.

Shiju would be busy here for some time, remolding this place into something that was not the chaos he grew to know. He could not keep them from going back even if he wanted too now. His presence was required here and he would have to see to it's creation, or things would fall apart.

"...Very well...." Turning fully to look at Zenma eyeing him carefully.

"But you are not to mention meeting me to Luna or Shinie fox. Those are my terms and I will ask you to meet them."

He glanced back at the screams starting to be heard once more as the creatures started warring with each other once more.

"You all are free to go where you please...I have things to attend to." Shiju opened a rift out of the realm, letting them choose to go where they willed it. He moving from the thrones courtyard and down the stairs heading for the one hundredth and seventy eighth floors main level.

As he reached the outer region of where his throne stood he noticed two large Dragonkin like guards standing on each side of the path towards Death. They nodded their head as they bowed to him. His royal guard remained loyal at least.

"Gather the Royal Guard would you?...We have work to do." He spoke to them both nodding disappearing from where they stood Shiju waiting watching the chaos before him.
Shijumaru Tsukikirameki
Shijumaru Tsukikirameki
White Demon
White Demon

Character sheet
HP:
Death's Return Left_bar_bleue9000000/9000000Death's Return Cfhdoonsiadkdtnlbtws  (9000000/9000000)
Magik:
Death's Return Left_bar_bleue20000000/20000000Death's Return Cfhdoonsiadkdtnlbtws  (20000000/20000000)
Stamina:
Death's Return Left_bar_bleue5000000/5000000Death's Return Cfhdoonsiadkdtnlbtws  (5000000/5000000)

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkWardenX13 Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:35 pm

Kyle, and Zero stepped through the portal and looked back to Irvine as he walked into the portal and wound up five feet away from it by some type of dimensional rift.

Irvine tilted his head at the phenominon and smiled.

"It would appear that the Motherrealm no longer wants me to join you.", Irvine said walking back to the edge of the right and looking to the smallest void like rift that was between the realms.

"Mr. Shiju, Human? I thank you for everything. You have shown me more than you know.", with that he reached out and vanished between the tear in the realms.

Kyle followed behind Shiju without missing a stride, watching him as he destroyed the throne and ascended to his position and made his speech.
Without saying anything, he looked to the darkness and imagined his Mistress standing in his visions.
"I have done what you asked Mistress. Thank you for my freedom.", he said with a wicked smiled and a look to Shiju, continueing to follow his path as he ascended the floors of this place.

Zero nodded at Irvine as he vanished, then to Kyle and walked about fifteen feet behind them. He was thinking and trying to control something he hadn't controlled in a long time, chrono-magus.

Shiju's time magic flowed through Zero, calling out for him to jump, calling out for use. Zero gritted his teeth and looked to Kyle's back and had found where to use that power.

Zero watched as events unfolded and smiled as the speech made him laugh a bit. Turning it within, was a phrase he couldn't help but laugh at silently because he did it quite often.

As they ascended the stair case, Zero turned his senses to the energies of the realm and found blackness, nothing but blackness. The energy strings in this realm were like black lights, they hada faint glow but dimmed inside fifteen feet.

He looked to Kyle still remaining at his distance and trying to calm himself, until at long last, his aura completely vanished, from feeling, from senses.
As they ascended the stairs Zero caught up with Shiju getting a dirty look from Kyle as he walked next to Shiju.

"I would like to challenge one of your guards to battle. I need to test myself, now that I have nothing to destroy but myself, I can go full throttle. Like I said, I have a score to settle.", he smiled pointing back with his thumb at Kyle.

"I invoke my right as citizen of the shadows, to challenge him for his power and status.", Zero said with a smirk that said nothing but evil.

Kyle looked at Shiju and then to Zero with a hardy laugh. "You couldn't take me the last time and I wasn't even close to ticked yet. You'll die quickly and without being tired.", Kyle continued to laugh.

Zero grinned and looked to Shiju with that look that said 'let me knock that smile off that face.'

Zero's aura ws still gone, as though it didn't even exist. Shiju could probably tell that Zero was holding back something else, something beyond reason or beyond the reach of power that he sould have had. Zero was cold now, something about returning to this place, filling the voids of losing everything he ever knew. Zero's training by Hybrid was coming into play and now he was changing. He seemed to hunger for this battle and judging by the way his eyes shifted from green to red then to blue then to yellow then back to green and around again, he was going to do this one way or another.

Zero's training in the Shadow Realm was destructive to someone of only five when he first entered. It had an effect on him so subtly that it did not show unless he was in the Shadow Realm. Not a bad change, just something different then his usual.

"Please Shiju. Summon the Arena of Sephiro. And allow me my score to settle. I have nothing left to lose but will follow you if you allow me to do this."
DarkWardenX13
DarkWardenX13
Soldier
Soldier

Libra Posts : 135
Fame : 25

Character sheet
HP:
Magik:
Stamina:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shijumaru Tsukikirameki Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:08 am

Shiju watched the war ensue once more, the weak hiding once again fighting among themselves for survival while the strong oppressed the weak, this realm never changed. With a heavy sigh at his task before him he heard Zero call out to him Shiju turning around to look at him as he spoke of challenging one of his guards.

He looked back at Kyle as he spoke still unaware that this man was someone that was considered one of his guards in this place. His eyes drifted back to the realm as the two exchanged words, listening quietly Shiju more concerned with the realm than this squabble. He could not refuse Zero this request because it was his right, but why he wanted to do this so fervently and with such conviction in his voice was beyond him. Was Zero fully aware of what he asked? his power and status? Zero would cease to be with the twisted energies that the previous Death's had left the royal guard. His thoughts were interrupted by Kyle's laughter. He glanced back at Kyle as he laughed at the challenge as if his victory was assured already.

"Do not presume so much as to think any challenge could not be your downfall...You will learn that first hand and many lessons to come if you survive it, take every challenge seriously. No matter how big or small."

He spoke to Kyle sternly watching the battles taking place below as the rest of the Royal guard came marching back in numbers too great to count. The battles ended as their attention was drawn to the Royal Guard seeing Death and the other's standing at the edge of the stairs to the throne looking out over their battle, each of them halting for now wondering what was going on now. The weaker peeking out from the shadows watching and waiting.

As the guard approached they knelled before him, he not use to this usually getting cold glares and the occasional scoff from these creatures, still having to look up at them as they knelled.

"First off, gather the residents. Make sure they know that their presence is demanded at the Arena of Sephiro, one of their own will fight a human...Make haste."

Shiju glanced back at Zero than to Kyle.

"You will take on Zero's challenge, and with it know the true inward strength of what I speak of."

Shiju stepped away from them walking to one side of the steps, he could feel the realms energy inside of him. Although dark and tainted it bent to his will, and he was able to realize what needed to be done. The shadows gave him anything he desired here, and he desired the Arena. He raised his hand the Arena of Sephiro appearing out of the darkness, building itself within the dark once more, blue flames appearing in the dark, spreading out in a long line connecting to this level of the Shadowrealm. As the flames reached the end a path of blue light appearing in between the flames letting people enter the Arena.

His hand lowered looking back at the two for a long moment, quietly watching both of them.

"You have a bit until the realm gathers to watch....Go ahead and prepare...Kyle." He looking at Kyle his eyes studying him. "Do not underestimate something that you believe weaker than yourself."

He looked back at Zero knowing hes got something planned but not saying anything playing it off, hoping he shows the realm a taste of inward strength.

"Zero...Show them the way." Was all he said to his friend heading back up to the throne to oversee some other things as the realm began to gather into the giant Arena.

Shijumaru Tsukikirameki
Shijumaru Tsukikirameki
White Demon
White Demon

Character sheet
HP:
Magik:
Stamina:

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:43 am

*Nodding to him he standing up. He stretching slightly looking over at him as he spoke. He then replying quickly to him smirking*

"Do not worry you are not the god I need to talk to her about...So no mention of you will cross my tounge..."

*Smirking at him. He remembering something from a while back when he almost got killed by Luna*

"Besides I was almost killed by her and her damn red sword. Mention of me meeting you means shed probably skin me alive..Girl is scary....really scary...Besides she doesnt speak to anyone about her past except for Shinie..So as far as I know...I do not know you at all."

*He sighing going over to a clearing holding his hand up opening a portal to sector 70. He then turning to him saluteing him.Laughing a bit.*

"Nice to meet you though...hope we can meet again under different circumstances "

*He walking through the portal. Looking back at Shiju*

"If you ever need anything from me, just give me a call...I am sure you already know how.. I will be willing to help with anything I can help you with...."

*He saluteing him once more looking back to Zero and Kyle grinning at them.*

"Have fun!"

*He dissapearing into the portal.*
Artemis
Artemis
Veteran
Veteran

Leo Posts : 187
Fame : 24

Character sheet
HP:
Magik:
Stamina:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down