Eternity Realms Home!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Eternity Tavern Chatango
Long maintenance

Thu Nov 19, 2015 9:23 pm by Luna Starsplitter

Hey everyone we have had a long period where we were unable to get ahold of anyone or do much. I hope everyone is willing to come back and join in!

Comments: 0

Working on Site

Mon Feb 09, 2015 6:46 pm by Shijumaru Tsukikirameki

Alright guys gonna clean up the site since we got everything back online and working. Sorry for the wait as always but you know how my work hours are. Anyways hope your all doing well and hope to see you soon.

Regards,
Tsuki

Comments: 4

Top posters
Luna Starsplitter (774)
Rise of the Shadowgen EmptyRise of the Shadowgen EmptyRise of the Shadowgen Empty 
Shijumaru Tsukikirameki (567)
Rise of the Shadowgen EmptyRise of the Shadowgen EmptyRise of the Shadowgen Empty 
Haru Kin (312)
Artemis (187)
Lily Minami (151)
DarkWardenX13 (135)
Shinie_Darkmoon (115)
Namine (110)
Lillian Rightill (86)
Anya (78)

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 250 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 8:31 am

Rise of the Shadowgen

Go down

Rise of the Shadowgen Empty Rise of the Shadowgen

Post by DarkWardenX13 Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:02 pm

Xenomishi inside a box on the side of the streets. He watched as the world around him moved and scurried about anxiously trying to get to their destinations and and get the things they wanted.

He could smell the foulness of the thousands of the darkest things to breath moving about the area. He was weak and feeble and like a scavenger, picked from the bottom of the barrle for survival. When he awoke in this place, his body was seared and scorched from a light that had sent him to this dark place.

"Hell...", he thought of it as the daemons and witches and assassins and shifters of all types moved about this wretched place as though it were home.

He had become nothing without Irvine. his powe had faded and he struggled endlessly to survive in a place where angels fear to tread. Those of truth, honor, or value amongst the lights of this universal had no business here. This place could corrut the most valiant and honest of the realms. It could twist and screw with the most level minded individuals.

Xeno exited his box and bega moving about the realm without thought of his path. He watched as Praetors, daemon-like beings, barter with others of their kind and those outside their kind, transferring orbs and items and money in exchange for other orbs, items and money. This place was a flurry of activity and loud. Its noise making it ery difficult to concentrate as it seemed thenoise would rise and fall.

He made his way through the streets avoiding the biggest of auras from those around him. Only the strong would survive this place, and the weak would be put to death or worse.

He stopped after an hours walk, his clothes shredded and mangled from time and attacks, he looked to the colliseum in a thought to test his luck at fame and fortune and power. He used what power he did have to scan shadows in all directions for the weak, for those who could fuel his need for power and bring him on sep closer to revenge.

He listened to the cheers of a crowd and the clangs of blades as the colliseum blared out each round. Everyday he would sit in this exact spot and listen to the cheers and smile at the bloodshed as mangled and crushed bodies were placed in wagons and carried out of the collideum by the dozens. As he listened, he watched the businesses around him as they made their sales and tried to barter with those trying to get the best of the other.

Something caught his shadow senses as he stood and watched the bazaar and all its buzzings. A small creature hobbled from a bar with a large gash in his right leg. Xeno turned and began to follow the creature. It had several lesser beings behind at a distance and it knew it was being followed as well by the ay it turned and looked back at them once in a while.

Following this creature andhis unwelcomed followers gave Xeno an idea. He shifted into the shadows and began to walk within the shadows of the stands and people around him. He edged closer ever so cleverly and pilfered a knife from a merchant when he was looking away and busy.

The creature walked into an alleyway and stopped when he saw their was no where to go. So he looked back and faced he three very large, followers who looked like a mix of Demon and Human, each having horns that jumped from their skulls and fists like large grapefruits.

Xeno moved under the followers and waited for a moment to exact his plans. If he were to get revenge, he would have to get stronger, and he knew of a fast way to do so.

"You got some nerve Klo. Showing your face in our territory was a bad idea.",a throaty voice spoke. The speaker taking a step into the injured creatures direction.

Klo just stepped back against the wall before pulling a dagger and brandishing it like a sword. "Your gonna get it. I swear.", Klo threatened.

As that moment, Xeno decided to strike, his blade being flung from the shadows of the speaking demon and being impaled from jaw to brain, leaving just a few moments for Xeno to take action. A blast of black oil spewing from the ground like a tidal wave, extending over the stabbed demon and flowing over his body like a rush o water, except it covered ever crevasis of the demons body and conected back to the ground, the sounds of bones snapping and groans of a dying demon echoed as the shadow consumed the demon and faded away.

"Power... this is what I need... more... must have more.", Xeno thought as Klo and the goons looked terrified at the grounds at which the shadow consumed the first demon.

"DIE YOU EVIL....", the second guy screamed running for Klo who stood in terror as the shadow moved behind demon three and pierced him in four corners immobilizing him. The second thug turning around just in time to see the oils crash over him and envelope him like a net. He fought and screamed, jutting and slashing the oils with a dagger, and with razor like claws. Xeno felt the pain but fought with anger and survival instinct.

The screaming stopped and the shadow oil faded from view yet again leaving Klo and an immobilized demon left.
After a moment, Klo took a step towards the immobilized demon who growned in pain as his shoulders and knees had massive hole in them from black spires which were gone now.

Klo looked down at him and smiled, "Woh'n mess wit' de' Gri'kas no mo' wee'd yas?", Klo gloated raising his blade, getting ready to put the demon out of his misery.

Xeno spoke from the shadows and let his voice echo, "No."
Klo was spooked and looked around yet wielding the knife like a sword.
"It's mine.", Xeno spoke as a cascade of oil began to rise from the ground, coating the dying demon in a thickness that none could see through.

The demon screamed as the oils began to strip him of his flesh and boil his insides from inside. His claws fell off and the metals on his clothes began to hit the floor as the oils moved in a downward motion, completely taking in the body and energy of the demon. Xeno felt alive again. His power was returning to him and now he knew what tactics to use of Juk'to'tas Demons.

As the body was left from sight, Xeno began to rise and form his body. The newly acquired red blistering corona making his eyes bloodshot. His black hair gained red tips as his his coat, became filled with a body and his smile covered his face.

Klo could only stare as he looked at the creation of this shadow being. He gripped the blade and pulled a second in an effort to cull his rising fear of this newcomer on the scene.

"I knows'es not whatid yousen wantin, but...", Klo pleadas Xeno held up a hand.
"This place is full of contracts and negotiations and it seems like I have something of yours. What is your name?", Xeno interrupted.

Klo shifted is body and looked at Xeno puzzled by his remark, "Anda, whata is a it thata you thinkssa you got?", Klo asked

Xeno smiled and grinned with malice then responded, "I own your life. I saved it, its mine."

Klo shook his head in response, "Isa coulda doneso m'self."

"Would you like to become what they have? I assure you its excrusiating and painful...", Xeno said pointing what was nothing but clothes from the bodies. Klo shook his head, fearing the worst and knowing whatever Xeno did was the truth.

"Whatsa does you want? Canta havea m'life.", Klo asked looking to the shadow.

Xeno grinned and looked to the main market place, filled with citizens of this dark place.
"Your services. Bring me three more of these... things and i'll surrender your life."

Klo thought and smiled, "M'be happy to dosa so. Teys Juk'to'tas. Wes beening at war. Isa bring themsa to yous? Yous gimme my life?"

Xeno nodded and began to sink into the ground. He now had purpose and fuel to drive his want. With this Klo, he would slowly become something that Irvine would fear, he would become Shadowgen.

This would begin the Rise of the Shadowgen, once more.

With that thought, Klo walked into the streets. Xeno stopped him with a threat in the alley, "I know you now. I own you now. I will find you. If you do not do as I ask. Bring three and your free."

With that Klo disappeared into the trains of people moving about and Xeno sat in the shadows awaiting the time when he would take three more lives.
DarkWardenX13
DarkWardenX13
Soldier
Soldier

Libra Posts : 135
Fame : 25

Character sheet
HP:
Rise of the Shadowgen Left_bar_bleue100/100Rise of the Shadowgen Cfhdoonsiadkdtnlbtws  (100/100)
Magik:
Rise of the Shadowgen Left_bar_bleue50/50Rise of the Shadowgen Cfhdoonsiadkdtnlbtws  (50/50)
Stamina:
Rise of the Shadowgen Left_bar_bleue100/100Rise of the Shadowgen Cfhdoonsiadkdtnlbtws  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Rise of the Shadowgen Empty Re: Rise of the Shadowgen

Post by DarkWardenX13 Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:32 am

He could feel his power returning with each body he assimilated. Power swept through him as the clothes and metals attached to the body laid bare and empty on the ground as the oils from the shadows receeded once more.

Klo stood in terror as he looked onwards to the dissentegration and integration of those he brought to Xeno. In some ways Klo felt joy for the Juk'to'tas that were led to their dooms. The Gri'kas were at war with the Juk'to'tas for territories and with each fallen member of the Juk's side, the Gri'kas became one step closer to their ultimate goal of controlling the entire bazaar, as of the moment they controlled 42 of 1,000 sectors, so they had a while.

Klo looked to Xeno with a bashful look as he flexed his hands and rotated his shoulders. He was nearly at full strength again but to Xeno 'full' was a score unfixed.

"Sosa Masa Xeno. M'free tago? I bringinda threes yous wanted.", Klo asked with a grimace.

Xeno popped his neck and pulled his shadow blade from its sheeth and looked it over. The blade had taken on a red metallic line down the center of the edges and the guard was now a blood red color. He pointed the tip at Klo and smiled with evil intent. With a swift motion he was in front of Klo before Klo could react. The tip of his blade pointing just one millimeter away from Klo's bloodshot eye. With a smile Xeno laughed and sheethed his sword, standing upright.

"One last thing and you can be on your way.", Xeno watched Klo as though he were going to wet himself.
"Anda dasa be?", Klo responded

"Where is the Juk'to'tas HQ?", Xeno questioned knowing what his next path would be. He had gained a bit of knowledge on creatures of the this realm and a few abilities that would allow him to get a better idea of greater targets. The Juk'to'tas HQ was merely the first step to something so much more sinister.

Klo looked at Xeno with a quizzical look and tilted his head and smiled as though it were a joke, "Hehehe yous gotsa a quite humor sirs."

Xeno reached out and picked up Klo by his collar and held him at eye level growling at him, "Does it look like I am joking?"

Klo shook his quickly from side to side, answering in fear, "Isa draw you mapsa... i no go near the place... I'd be dead if I-sa went thats whay"
"You'll be dead if you don't show me.", Xeno replied but to no avail as Klo responded with something witty,
"Thensa whata I-sa gotta lose fro makin map?"

Xeno couldn't argue and dropped Klo as he pulled a small tattered napkin out of his pocket, drawing lines and dots between snot and blood and drool. Klo seemed to be having trouble and Xeno's patience began to wear thin, but after a few second Klo handed Xeno the napkin and shifted to run away.

Xeno looked at the map and shook his head, "Hey Klo?"

Klo said stopping in mid step, "Whatsa?"

Xeno smiled and walked next to him holding the napkin in his hand and placing a hand on his shoulder as though to walk him out.

"Thanks for everything. When everything is said and done. I'll come find you and we'll go into business together."

Klo shrugged his shoulders and began to speak but was interrupted by a fist in his mouth, the taste of the napkin coating the inside as Xeno spun around and hit him so hard it knocked him off his feet. Before he could hit the ground, a shadow spire came rushing from the ground and burst like a water balloon out of Klo's chest sending blood and screams down the alley.

Klo didn't have time to scream long as the oils from the shadows washed over him and pulled into the ground like a dark abyss. Xeno stood watching with a smile upon his face.
Klo's body faded from sight as the shadow slithered moved into Xeno's shadow and he took a breath as the knowledge and power of Klo's mind and body became one with him.

"Well I'll be da**ed", Xeno exclaimed realizing that Klo was not just some Gri'kas demon, he was part of the Assassins Network, which gave him access to another world of tunnles and passages under the bazaar. Passwords, Codenames, Leaders, Terriroties and creature knowledge of this realm flooded his brain making a permanent indention into his memory.

"You've holding back my little friend.", Xeno laughed turning to the sea of moving bodies.

"What is the Rite of G'lamore-es?", Xeno said looking onward to the sea of the crowd while studying his memory. "Oh?! How very... convenient...", Xeno replied to himself as he began his journey into the Bazaar with new knowledge and power.
DarkWardenX13
DarkWardenX13
Soldier
Soldier

Character sheet
HP:
Magik:
Rise of the Shadowgen Left_bar_bleue50/50Rise of the Shadowgen Cfhdoonsiadkdtnlbtws  (50/50)
Stamina:

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkWardenX13 Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:08 am

Xeno walked for what seemed like a day. In this place, day and night had no meaning, there was no sun or moon to tell time, no stars in the sky, just blackness and an eerie glow from something far off in the distance way above that resonated like a star. Torches and candles lit the way every couple of feet for light as he stepped around people as the moved in front of him during their moment to moment handlings.

After several of what would be hours, he stopped in front of a bar that reeked of a perfuse odor that would be called something of death. He looked at the doors made of a dark brown and green, covered in moss and crawling with vines that were red as a rose, thorned every few inches.

The outside walls were like a run down shack with broken boards and windows that looked into a room of shattered items and grotesks scenes of dead bodies hidden away from the world around them.

He stepped towards the door as a man bumped into him. Human in size, but stone by feel. Xeno watched him move on about his path without saying a word. Annoyed, he sent a slithering shadow to tail him and put an end to his abrupt rudeness.

He stared at a sign that said "Falos Ban siko ven Shalas Juk'to'tas"
A long winded way of saying "Juk'totas Territ Bar"

He took a few steps towards the door as a couple of Juk'to'tas thugs began to exit the place. Xeno grinned realizing this place had its share of surprises, catching a glimpse of a world inside the run down shack that blared horribly loud music and smelled of what he thought was whiskey. Stepping to the side of the exiting duo, a tendril reached out and caught the door as it was closing.

He gripped the door and slipped inside to be met by four very large reptilian creatures each wielding a mace of some sort, with spike at the ends. Their sheer size made Xeno look pitifully small as they stood two heads over him and had him by at least a shoulder span in width.

"What you doing here outsider?", a gruff deep tone erupted from the first monstrous being. Xeno shrugged and smiled reaching back to pull his blade when a large hand landed on his shoulder from behind him.

"Wouldn't be a good idea friend. Might get yourself hurt.", the large brute behind him warned making Xeno laugh.

Xeno laughed hard and loud purposefully, making his appearance known, "Me?! HAHAHA!", he took a breath and instantly stopped laughing as a shadow edge swiped upwards cutting the brutes hand clean off at the wrist.

"I believe. Your the ones in trouble.", He continued taking a step forward and kicking a brute center mass and sending him flying into the bar across the room. The Juk'to'tas were amazingly strong. It seemed their ability to play the strong-man in life was to Xeno's liking as he let his foot land and allowed his hands to reach up and grab a second lizard man by the collar kneeing him so hard he choked on gasping breaths, as Xeno rolled over him and threw him into the bar as well.

Now he was drawing attention, as dozens of large scaled goliaths began rushing his way only to see him taking a flying leap over the entire group and land dead center of the bar to call out the words... "G'lamore-es Anyone?"

At those words, the entire bar stopped and stared at him. A few chuckled, a few stared blankly at him, but for the most part, they growled as though bound by some code of rediculous proposterity.

"Any takers? Anyone?", Xeno laughed and looked around pulling his Shadow Dragon Fang from its sheath and smiling as he pointed it around the room.

"I invoke G'lamore-es. Anyone challange?", Xeno sneered and looked around at the room who seemed to make room for him to stand.

A singular voice echoed the room and a loud thud landed cracking floor boards. A massive ten-foot tall, three-foot wide reptilian creature stood tall holding a chain in each hand, each chain wrapped his wrist and wrapped his body in a display of armor like form.

"I accept.", the loud thunderous voice spoke as the room exploded into a rumble as Juk'to'tas began to cheer for this challenger.

"You must be Kaiser, the Chain.", Xeno questioned as the Juk'to'tas giant began walking his way

"And how would you know that offworlder?", Kaiser questioned in return as Xeno jumped onto a table.

"A little friend gave me some information. Turns out he was right.", Xeno said sheathing his blade and standing at a side ready to draw. His non-drawing hand sat holding the tip of his hat down, Xeno watched the floor as he watched the emense shadow of an enormous figure come into view.

Without warning, a powerful roar blasted from the giant, swinging a massive chain overhead, trying to slam Xeno. Xeno merely jumped to a side and stood ready as a swipe came across him, chain in tow. He kneeled down as the chain created a small wind above him.

Xeno smiled, "You've got to be kidding Kaiser? Your supposed to be the badest Juk'to'tas there is.", Xeno slandered at Kaiser making the behemoth angry. "I'll show you!", he said in response bringing a double axe handle down on top of Xeno creating a massive hole in the floor where Xeno was kneeling.

A chuckle of depth came from Kaiser as he felt the connection, he had landed that attack with everything he had and the floor had given way to the intensity of the assault.
As a bit of dust cleared, Xeno was still at a kneel with his wakazashi over his head, protecting him from the hit.

"Wow.", Xeno smiled as he stood and rose from the hole, "Your in big trouble ugly. In fact, I like your style and say that who ever wins this little... thing... can do what they want with the others corpse. I hear I taste like Grikas with a side of meat.", Xeno laughed trying to quell the onslaught of laughter inside of him.

Kaiser stepped back and swiped again with his chains, Xeno let the chain wrap his wakazashi and faught the strength of Kaiser as he yanked continuously on the chain trying to disarm Xeno.

Xeno let go of the blade and used the force of the pull set Kaiser off balance. Xeno moved in a blur as his words echoed out, "Strength isn't everything you scaley dult."

Xeno used as much precision as possible to pull his shadow-fang blade. The speed causing a gust of wind to move through the bar as the edge of his blade cut Kaiser across the throat and clean through. At the end of that action, he was on the other side of Kaiser as his body seemed to stumble back from the momentum of his own force. Xeno sheethed his blade and caught his shadow-talon with his other hand as Kaiser's body hit the floor, his head rolling from his shoulders with a few thumps before stopping and looking up at Xeno who brought shadow-talon down into his eye socket.

The bar got extremely quiet as Xeno sheethed shadow-talon. G'lamore-es was the challenging of a guild to battle and the winner took all that was owned by the other.

Kaiser, owned this bar, and 4 Juk'to'tas slaves. They were now Xeno's by rite. Xeno looked around at the bar and smiled as he walked back to his starting point at the door. A shadow engulfing the door locking it up.

"The bar is closed for renovations and i'd appreciate a bit of help. Any volunteers?", Xeno said coyly as he looked at the thirty some odd individual beings looking at him. And with Xeno's night would be filled with bloodshed, violence and a slew of battles that would make for quite a scene if the Grikas were here.

Hours passed, and Xeno stood upon the steps of his newly aquired bar, battered and covered in blood. He drank from a bottle and looked down upon the unconscious bodies that covered the floor from one end to another. A slithering snake wrapped a body at the far end of the bar and took the form of a rather large anaconda like snake and began the process for eating the wrapped corpse.

Xeno had used most of his energy to fend off the number in this bar which he even had to admit was a bit of a stretch. He hadn't killed but a few of them but the rest were debilitated or paralyzed from strikes to pressure points or nerve points. They would watch helplessly throughout the rest of the night as Xeno's assimilating oils would coat and almost instantly rot away the engulfed. After this night was through, Xeno would be at full strength once more and now he had a base of operations. He had left the four slaves in their rooms but did allow them to roam freely by cutting their chains telling them, "Kaiser is dead by way of G'lamore-es. You are in my very good care now. Do as you please as long as you do as I say."

Afterwards of telling them of their change of ownership, Xeno sat down and looked upon the unconscious or debilitated bodied. At the power that layed on the floor just ready to be taken. Xeno smiled with a bit of foreboding as he began to think of his next task.
DarkWardenX13
DarkWardenX13
Soldier
Soldier

Character sheet
HP:
Magik:
Stamina:

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkWardenX13 Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:37 pm

Thirty-seven, Xeno counted as he looked to the bar at the bottles of booze, then looking back to the slaves he had standing in single file form.

They were all of the same race and female gender from what he could tell and he glanced at each one of them seperately taking in their physical features also all the same, slender, thin, mildly toned, with a skin tone that looked like a blueish green with the same color eyes, dressed in skimpy rags and tops that barely covered their private areas.

He shook his head in disapproval and pointed to the one at the far left, "Name?", he questioned, her eyes looking down in terror. He walked to her and lifted her chin gently with a singletip and smiled, "Name? Please...", he asked again, her eyes diverting to the sides before looking to him with a whispered response, "Gyala".

He looked to the others and then walked down the line asking each their names one by one. "Serda", "Lome" and "Maela" their responses.

He walked away from them about three feet and turned around looking to Gyala. He had never owned anyone so he thought of what to do, "well first things first...", he said holding up a single finger, "...find some clothes. I'll have no servants of mine looking like you all in your current state, then come back here upon changing and we'll go over the rules."

Each walked away in single file, Gyala leading the way. He eyed her with a smile and thought of her as a toy then shook his head. "I'm in trouble", he thought as they exited his view, entering a room that he expected to be a wardrobe.

He walked back to the bar and pulled a bottle from the shelf, popping the cork and taking a swig only to spit it out all over the place.
"Hell no.", he said pouring the bottle on the ground as a person entered the now very empt establishement.

The stranger sat at the bar and looked around for the barkeep to find Xeno starring at him.

"What can I get for you friend?", he said in a chipper english accent.

The stranger looked around and then to the floor, "Whatever is cheap."

Xeno stood and walked to the bar, grabbing a gold rimmed bottle of what he assumed was the good stuff and handed it to him.

"On the house. Compliments of me, owner, entrepeneur and 'soul' owner.", Xeno smiled as he grabbed two glasses out from under the bar and set them down.

The stranger poured himself a glass and looked around at the broken tables and cuts in the floor.

"Where are the 'hot bloods'?", he questioned as he downed the drink.

Xeno looked at the man and observed his actions. A twitch in his drinking hand said he was a bit nervous while his other hand was beside him stating a draw style like quick draw. His attire was head to toe skins of various shapes and colors patched together with thread, the only thing visible on him were cat like eyes yellow and orange that seemed to glow as they looked Xeno for a response.

"Well you know...", Xeno said chipperly, "...New owner... P.Oed customers at the management. They just kinda disappeared."

The stranger nodded and chuckled a bit as he poured another drink while Xeno leaned against the counter and smiled, "What's your trade mate?"

The stranger downed his second glass and poured another looking at Xeno, "You could say I hunt things.", he said in response.

"Like what?", Xeno said knowing the answer as the stranger said it, "Demons."

Xeno poured himself and the stranger a glass and set the bottle down, holding out a hand.

"I am Darius. People just call me morb. I'm new to this place.", Xeno said as the stranger looked at his hand and picked up his glass.

"Jaguardius. Call me Jag.", He said as Xeno picked up his glass and together they drank.

"Tell me more about the culture 'round here. Gotta know how to get the gold for the customers.", Xeno smirked looking at the gold rimmed bottle and thinking to himself, "I'm gonna need a lot more of that stuff."

Jag began a long list of races, places, and things that the bazaar had. Where to find certain things for certain people, what things worked on what people and rare things that people wanted. Xeno just listened for hours as the two drank their way through three bottles of "Sshai-tera", the gold rimmed bottle goods, the information he aquired from Jag was very useful and so the hours passed and Xeno just carried on as Darius, the barkeeper.
DarkWardenX13
DarkWardenX13
Soldier
Soldier

Character sheet
HP:
Magik:
Stamina:

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkWardenX13 Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:08 pm

Darius had become quite the entrepreneur over the last few weeks. The bar he had aquired had become a bustle of business creating a very high quality establishment for those who were of the gentle-being type. Anyone was welcome but if you were out of line, Darius or one of the several bouncers would toss you into the streets or kill you. He had renamed the bar "Nightshade's Row", a riddle for those who seemed to just show up and had other things to attend to while they were he looking for the owner. Xeno hadn't been seen in the past few weeks, but every now and again a passerbyer would come to visit him with personal business.

Dozens of people moved into and out of the bar every hour, creating a rush and surge of business at certain points but always steady. Where ever Xeno was, he was taking care of business and had gotten supplies of the highest quality sent to the bar every few days for restock. "Nightshade's Row" was officially once of the popular bars in the area. After the relocation of the Juk'to'tas, it seemed people didn't mind coming in here at all.

Jag walked in as Darius cleaned the jar glasses in front of him. He seemed a bit preoccupied, looking to Darius in the 'we gotta talk' look, moving to the back of the bar into a small private cubicle that had been created for the purpose of 'personal' business exchanges.

"Gyala?", he waved at the hostess and waved her over from her perch atop the stairs where V.I.P's only were allowed. As she descended the stairs, Lome and Serta took her place. Maela was standing in front of a door behind them holding a small dagger in each hand in reverse hold. She was guarding the 'boses room'

The slaves had become pretty much free to do as the pleased as long as Xeno was ok with it. Gyala had become lead hostess and maintained the books along with making sure 'special' guests were taken care of. Lome and Serta were her body guards. Xeno had watched the two take out four demon's together with elegance without even breaking a nail, they were the viper's of this bar, deadly at a touch and faster than lightning. Maela was like Gyala had become a lead-enforcer of the bouncers. She commanded their respect and had proven it time and time again by making them fight her so she could assign them a number and rank. Maela, Lome and Serta were formr warriors of their demon tribe, whereas Gyala was a technical genius and actually wasn't from the other threes tribe, but was just in the wrong place at the wrong time.
It was known throughout the bar, that if you messed with them you messed with Darius and Xeno together, a force to be reckoned with in all ways.

Darius told Gyala to watch the bar while he spoke to Jag. She nodded and continued to clean the jar glasses and serve drinks.
Darius moved through the crowd and into the cubicle where Jag looked at him through his covered hood.

"Word on the streets is that Mr.X is about to be challenged by Reemos.", Jag spat out calmy. Darius tilted his head and squinted his eyes in confusion, Jag responded with answers as usual.
"Reemos is the second in command of the Juk'to'tas. Appearantly, when Mr.X took out the thugs in here and took over, he also took out Reemos' little brother. He's no laughing joke."
Darius nodded and began to turn away when Jag stopped him, "Reemos is a Bellemor' Daemon. The Necro-magic type. No one has survived him, but always come back to serve him. Tell the boss to get his shit straight, cause as we know it, he chooses to be second in command but could easily be Commander of the Juk'to'tas."

Darius walked out and spoke over his shoulder, "Thanks for the warning. I'll let him know." and with that he walked up the stairs, passed Maela and into the bosses quarters.
DarkWardenX13
DarkWardenX13
Soldier
Soldier

Character sheet
HP:
Magik:
Stamina:

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkWardenX13 Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:08 am

Darius stepped into the bosses office with conflicting thoughts and ideas. The room was simple in terms of furniture, having a desk with a few papers stacked neatly next to a stamp and a pen, a lamp for minor light fo him to see on more clearly and a chair on the opposite side of the desk for those who visited him.

On one wall there was a bookshelf filled with books thick and thin, in multiple languages, in several shades and colors and in a strange order, almost chaotic but something about the way they were placed made sense.

On the wall behind the desk was a window that overlooked a courtyard of bizaar stands and merchants. Aroun that window was a very impressive discplay of blades, rare and common, arranged in terms of type. Under the window had a stand that held four blades of various sizes. They were in cascading form from shortest to longest from top to bottom. The sheaths were jet black with some sort of ancient language kanji engraves upon them. The guards of the blades were alike in the fact that they were silver in looks but not in alloy, they had a mystical shimmer about them that gave off a strange resonance of energy. The handle of each blade was fiely crafted and wrapped in a black cloth that criss-crossed over and under itself to make it unwrappable with the bottom of the handle eing the same silver alloy that was on the guard shaped sharply like another blade.

Darius took a few steps into the room as a shadowy liquid began to form into the chair, creating a base figure then took the shape of Xenomishi after a few seconds.

"What is it my friend?", Xeno laughed as Darius took a seat in the chair across from Xeno.

"Jag sends word that Reemos of the Juk'to'tas is coming to challenge you."

Xeno shifted in his seat crossing his legs and folding his hands on the desk, thinking about the situation before he acted. Standing slowly Darius began to pool up onto the floor and move into Xeno's feet.

"Then we shall test his metal.", he said walking to the wall and grabbing the longest katana, then walking towards the door.
DarkWardenX13
DarkWardenX13
Soldier
Soldier

Character sheet
HP:
Magik:
Stamina:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum