Eternity Realms Home!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Eternity Tavern Chatango
Long maintenance

Thu Nov 19, 2015 9:23 pm by Luna Starsplitter

Hey everyone we have had a long period where we were unable to get ahold of anyone or do much. I hope everyone is willing to come back and join in!

Comments: 0

Working on Site

Mon Feb 09, 2015 6:46 pm by Shijumaru Tsukikirameki

Alright guys gonna clean up the site since we got everything back online and working. Sorry for the wait as always but you know how my work hours are. Anyways hope your all doing well and hope to see you soon.

Regards,
Tsuki

Comments: 4

Top posters
Luna Starsplitter (774)
Realm Of Mirrors Read First Before you post! EmptyRealm Of Mirrors Read First Before you post! EmptyRealm Of Mirrors Read First Before you post! Empty 
Shijumaru Tsukikirameki (567)
Realm Of Mirrors Read First Before you post! EmptyRealm Of Mirrors Read First Before you post! EmptyRealm Of Mirrors Read First Before you post! Empty 
Haru Kin (312)
Artemis (187)
Lily Minami (151)
DarkWardenX13 (135)
Shinie_Darkmoon (115)
Namine (110)
Lillian Rightill (86)
Anya (78)

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 250 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 8:31 am

Realm Of Mirrors Read First Before you post!

Go down

Realm Of Mirrors Read First Before you post! Empty Realm Of Mirrors Read First Before you post!

Post by Shijumaru Tsukikirameki Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:29 am

Realm of Mirrors is the idea of Darkwarden, all questions and reply's to this realm will be answered by him.

This place is designed to set your skills higher in the heavy battles to come. I want you all to be ready for when the battles do really take place, because I will be holding nothing back during the actual battles. If you think your ready for it as you are now, not to sound rude but your not. You have to really pay every little attention to my post or you will suffer for them or perhaps lose your character. This goes for front lines, middle lines, back lines, side lines, etc etc lol you get the picture.

This place will help you grow and master your abilities, so your ready when the time comes. If you want to enter this realm you must first contact Dark on how to gain entry. A gatekeeper will come out to meet you.

Darkwarden will than test your skills on par with his own imagination. I will not be fighting against your characters until you fight the watchers. I assure you though I will not be pulling punches in the real thing for any one of you. Mess up and it's your butt. Smile same goes for me.

Dark's a little more forgiving with this realm not harming your character at this time. I will be lenient to a point with my characters obviously, just keep in mind when your out of your league to not provoke some of the more hot headed characters in the story say for example Aro. If your not careful about your reading of my post about her being unstable, than you may be in for more than you bargained for just starting out. You have to watch there attitudes, how they handle different remarks, and how they act on situations guys. Everyone of the characters is different even though they may be handled by the same user.

Example- Say for instance my main character Shiju, if you were paying attention to his back round you know already what hes been threw. As calm as he seems on the outside, he is a raging storm on the inside and is very quick to deal death if he believes you are a threat to someone he cares for. (Some of you need to keep this in mind now, before you attack some of the weaker Tsuki and forget about it because he will not. There's no second chances with him, unless someone vouches for you.) But all around he will not attack you without a good reason, Aro is different.
Most of my friends that came here, (Hikari, MasaxMura, Liana, Shinie, Kairi, and Lilian.) Are seasoned role players just for a heads up. Think your actions through carefully.

All of this information is to let you know that all battles are different in the story and you have to really use your own judgement on how to handle a situation guys. like say your losing a war, and things go wrong. Do not be afraid to retreat guys and re think this. The Watchers are going to be tough and will require a pull of imagination and thought to beat.

Items from the shops can help you in the battles to come survive if you mess up, so don't worry about dying to much.

It's all about detail and imagination when it comes to these battles, warning before hand MAKE SURE you do detailed post here.

Train, practice new moves, and fight to your hearts content while facing off with Dark's rp style. Remember detail is the key here.
Shijumaru Tsukikirameki
Shijumaru Tsukikirameki
White Demon
White Demon

Virgo Posts : 567
Fame : 113

Character sheet
HP:
Realm Of Mirrors Read First Before you post! Left_bar_bleue9000000/9000000Realm Of Mirrors Read First Before you post! Cfhdoonsiadkdtnlbtws  (9000000/9000000)
Magik:
Realm Of Mirrors Read First Before you post! Left_bar_bleue20000000/20000000Realm Of Mirrors Read First Before you post! Cfhdoonsiadkdtnlbtws  (20000000/20000000)
Stamina:
Realm Of Mirrors Read First Before you post! Left_bar_bleue5000000/5000000Realm Of Mirrors Read First Before you post! Cfhdoonsiadkdtnlbtws  (5000000/5000000)

https://www.facebook.com/john.atkins.3139

Back to top Go down