Eternity Realms Home!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Eternity Tavern Chatango
Long maintenance

Thu Nov 19, 2015 9:23 pm by Luna Starsplitter

Hey everyone we have had a long period where we were unable to get ahold of anyone or do much. I hope everyone is willing to come back and join in!

Comments: 0

Working on Site

Mon Feb 09, 2015 6:46 pm by Shijumaru Tsukikirameki

Alright guys gonna clean up the site since we got everything back online and working. Sorry for the wait as always but you know how my work hours are. Anyways hope your all doing well and hope to see you soon.

Regards,
Tsuki

Comments: 4

Top posters
Luna Starsplitter (774)
Luna and Shinie's Journey - Page 2 EmptyLuna and Shinie's Journey - Page 2 EmptyLuna and Shinie's Journey - Page 2 Empty 
Shijumaru Tsukikirameki (567)
Luna and Shinie's Journey - Page 2 EmptyLuna and Shinie's Journey - Page 2 EmptyLuna and Shinie's Journey - Page 2 Empty 
Haru Kin (312)
Artemis (187)
Lily Minami (151)
DarkWardenX13 (135)
Shinie_Darkmoon (115)
Namine (110)
Lillian Rightill (86)
Anya (78)

Who is online?
In total there are 28 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 28 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 250 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 8:31 am

Luna and Shinie's Journey

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Luna and Shinie's Journey - Page 2 Empty Re: Luna and Shinie's Journey

Post by Namine Thu Nov 01, 2012 1:27 pm

*She landing on her feet after Luna dropped her looking up, her senses slightly out of i from the smoke that had apeared. She meowing a little bit once Aro had cleared it away.*

"Meow."

*Looking up at her she then watching Luna and Shinie begin to walk away, she quickly following after the keeping stride with Luna at her feet. Her tail wagging she not really affected by the incedent of what just happened she only glad she had fresh air now compared to the smoke.*

(OOC: gonna keep her in kitty form for just a bit longer...dont worry though shell be nekoish soon.)
Namine
Namine

Aries Posts : 110
Fame : 22

Character sheet
HP:
Luna and Shinie's Journey - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Luna and Shinie's Journey - Page 2 Cfhdoonsiadkdtnlbtws  (100/100)
Magik:
Luna and Shinie's Journey - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/50Luna and Shinie's Journey - Page 2 Cfhdoonsiadkdtnlbtws  (50/50)
Stamina:
Luna and Shinie's Journey - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Luna and Shinie's Journey - Page 2 Cfhdoonsiadkdtnlbtws  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Shijumaru Tsukikirameki Fri Nov 02, 2012 7:36 am

His words had done it, Arois had snapped finally over holding in the stress of losing him and there attitude towards it. It was like they were pushing it aside, they were ungrateful and did not understand the sacrifice. So that they could live.

Aro has had enough.

Her head knelled down as her aura got stronger, the murder in it becoming apparent.

"....You.....ungrateful....son of...a" Her voice was low and held a echo to it as her Vampiric blood took over, a demonic laugh being head from within her.

She stood up slowly her body sparking with flames as she began to lose it, her Tsuki blood winning over making her spin slowly. She turned towards there backs her eyes looking at them glowing red, her wing's slowly spread as she let her emotions take control.

"...I have had enough of YOU!" She screamed the last part her flames kicking full blast burning everything in a twenty yard radius. the charred wings taking form into black feathers healing themselves as her Tsuki blood become stronger.

She eyed them carefully not caring about what was asked of her, she was denied her request and saw no reason to keep these two breathing any longer. She raised her hand her body engulfed in flames.

"Give me the sword Luna....or Die..." She holding on to the last bit of her humanity, her tone matching the conviction of her words. As she spoke the flames encircled them so all three of them could not run away.

"Your not fit to carry it, and after I take care of him. If you still refuse...I'll strip it from your charred corpse!"

The flames came alive in her hand shooting at a speed the eye could not keep up with in between them sending a shock-wave through the surrounding area knocking them away with explosive force. Aro's form disappearing melting into the flames already planning her next attack.

(Good luck Sis Razz)
Shijumaru Tsukikirameki
Shijumaru Tsukikirameki
White Demon
White Demon

Virgo Posts : 567
Fame : 113

Character sheet
HP:
Luna and Shinie's Journey - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue9000000/9000000Luna and Shinie's Journey - Page 2 Cfhdoonsiadkdtnlbtws  (9000000/9000000)
Magik:
Luna and Shinie's Journey - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20000000/20000000Luna and Shinie's Journey - Page 2 Cfhdoonsiadkdtnlbtws  (20000000/20000000)
Stamina:
Luna and Shinie's Journey - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue5000000/5000000Luna and Shinie's Journey - Page 2 Cfhdoonsiadkdtnlbtws  (5000000/5000000)

https://www.facebook.com/john.atkins.3139

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinie_Darkmoon Fri Nov 02, 2012 7:44 am

Shinie ignored her words and kept walking stopping only as the flames blocked his path.

He was not expecting this....She was more unstable than he thought, he could tell his unlife was in terrible danger. He turned to her keeping a cool head he quickly dispersing in a cloud of smoke as the blast hit the ground.

*She was serious, heh bad judgment on my part*

He turned to look at Luna once more seeing where she flew off too, appearing behind her to catch her. Letting her go quickly glaring at Aro, she was losing it and fast. He could not win if she fully spun....Nor could Luna and he knew it, she was far too old and wise to land one of his cheap tricks on. He quickly devised a plan of escape deciding to taunt her to lure her away from Luna.

"Tch! You want a fight? Than let's go blood sucker!" He smirking at her yelling as loud as he could.

Shinie's cloans surrounded him he himself fading into a ethereal state to not be seen. He buying time to think things through looking at the monstrous energy...He was never good with flames and would have to pull this off flawlessly.
Shinie_Darkmoon
Shinie_Darkmoon
Dark Tsuki
Dark Tsuki

Scorpio Posts : 115
Fame : 63

Character sheet
HP:
Luna and Shinie's Journey - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1000000/1000000Luna and Shinie's Journey - Page 2 Cfhdoonsiadkdtnlbtws  (1000000/1000000)
Magik:
Luna and Shinie's Journey - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue6000000/6000000Luna and Shinie's Journey - Page 2 Cfhdoonsiadkdtnlbtws  (6000000/6000000)
Stamina:
Luna and Shinie's Journey - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10000000/10000000Luna and Shinie's Journey - Page 2 Cfhdoonsiadkdtnlbtws  (10000000/10000000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Starsplitter Fri Nov 02, 2012 8:03 am

*After Shinie caught her she stood up dusting her self off a bit nodding to him as a thank you she still staying calm watching Aro begin to lose it. She speaking calmly.*

"Neither of us are ungrateful twords him Aro in fact I thank him everyday though he isnt here! I miss him so much! and you know that....he was my family....I wish I could of taken his place so that I was dead so he could live!"

*Tears started falling from her face her voice begining to break up from the crying*

" I promised him Aro...that i'd live and become strong. Thats why he taught me so much for all that time. I wanted to make him proud!"

*She standing her ground.*

"Please don't think I am unfit either, I pushed myself every day! Shinie too! Were both looking for a way to free everyone who will be in danger from the watchers. That includes Mars!"

*Tears continueing to roll down her face she hopeing she could get through to Aro.*
Luna Starsplitter
Luna Starsplitter
Harbinger of Balance
Harbinger of Balance

Cancer Posts : 774
Fame : 77

Character sheet
HP:
Luna and Shinie's Journey - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue5000000/5000000Luna and Shinie's Journey - Page 2 Cfhdoonsiadkdtnlbtws  (5000000/5000000)
Magik:
Luna and Shinie's Journey - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100000000/100000000Luna and Shinie's Journey - Page 2 Cfhdoonsiadkdtnlbtws  (100000000/100000000)
Stamina:
Luna and Shinie's Journey - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1000000/1000000Luna and Shinie's Journey - Page 2 Cfhdoonsiadkdtnlbtws  (1000000/1000000)

http://www.eternityrealms.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Shijumaru Tsukikirameki Fri Nov 02, 2012 12:45 pm

She listened to Luna for a very long time, her flames washing over her setting the area on fire around them. Her vision keeping an eye on Shinie pulsing a wave of flames in his face to keep him occupied so he couldn't come up with a solid plan against her.

"...Tch." Glaring at them purposely shooting a wave of flames in Luna's face to shut her up shooting Shinie with a pulse of fire energy.

Her red eyes scanned over Luna for what seemed to be forever, her eye's never changing she ready for a fight and it was obvious. Her golden eyes reappeared the flames not dying down she finally speaking.

"...I can't handle you two another moment longer, savior or not to Shiju Luna, your still a harbinger to Alexander, a murderer to that false god." She striking where it hurts now.

"and all this time you have been nothing but a hinderance to everyone around you....grow up little girl. The time for games is over, war is coming....and there's no one but his sorry butt to protect you now. Get it through your thick skull. This is the last advice I'll give to you."

She looked down at Crimsonlight still wanting to snatch it from her hands, but retracting.

"Learn to use it Luna, it's all that's left of him. You better learn quick too what carrying that monster of a sword means. Every life you take becomes a part of you, it steals there souls Luna, can you live with that I wonder? With the whispers of the dead you have slain in your ears?....He never told you that did he? That's why he was always so quiet. Every time he was forced into battle, it got worse."

She retracting the flames the area black and burnt but the flames were gone.

"You, Arwen, Marawen, Shinie, the goddess, and that witch Aranel....You all brought this on him and I won't forgive you....Next time I see you, you better know how to use that sword." Her warning clear to Luna, she throwing Shinie a cold murderous look, daring him to say something.

With nothing else to say she dispersed into flames, throwing them at both of them blinding them in fire as she disappeared off to the southern region.
Shijumaru Tsukikirameki
Shijumaru Tsukikirameki
White Demon
White Demon

Character sheet
HP:
Luna and Shinie's Journey - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue9000000/9000000Luna and Shinie's Journey - Page 2 Cfhdoonsiadkdtnlbtws  (9000000/9000000)
Magik:
Luna and Shinie's Journey - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20000000/20000000Luna and Shinie's Journey - Page 2 Cfhdoonsiadkdtnlbtws  (20000000/20000000)
Stamina:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Starsplitter Fri Nov 02, 2012 2:54 pm

*Luna gave Aro a solum look a red barrier apearing around her as the flames came near her. She keeping quiet as she spoke at first, until she spoke of Alexander. She getting angry a bit, she still holding a grudge against Aro for what she did to her. She speaking softly now.*

"Shinie is perfectly fit and has protected me on several occasions. He does alot more then you think..."

*She not commenting on her needing to grow up. She already knowing that but chose to stay cheerful all this time to keep from breaking down. She sighing a bit on the comment of Crimsonlight.*

"I already knew about the souls Aro, I learned about that when me and Arwen set out to rescue Shiju..... I know I need to learn how to fully use it I can only do a part of what is nessecary but..I WILL learn...even if that means having to listen to the souls.. Ill push myself through every bit...Shiju did and so will I..."

*As she dissapeared she takeing hold of crimsonlight and looked at it for a few moments then sighed holding out her hand opening a void were she kept Starlight and set Crimsonlight within. She then closeing and locking the void with a blood seal she had made for herself. Shinie's teaching were paying off a bit through the past year. She then turned to Shinie looking him over.*

"Are you alright?"

*She blinking looking up at him, she forgetting completely about the cat for now. She waiting for him to reply.*
Luna Starsplitter
Luna Starsplitter
Harbinger of Balance
Harbinger of Balance

Character sheet
HP:
Magik:
Luna and Shinie's Journey - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100000000/100000000Luna and Shinie's Journey - Page 2 Cfhdoonsiadkdtnlbtws  (100000000/100000000)
Stamina:

Back to top Go down

Post by Namine Fri Nov 02, 2012 4:13 pm

*She quickly jumped to the other side of the flames, before Aro got angry her reflexs acting on their own this time. Most of what was going on stayed hidden to her until the flames had dissapeared and she came in on the last part of the conversation.*

" *Yawns*"

*Her tail wagging back and forth she watching the scene play out until Aro had left. Afterwards she walked up meowing at Luna's feet.*

"Meow!"

*A frown could be seen whenever she didnt look down to her at first, she meowing louder now hopeing that would get her attention.*

"MEOW!"
Namine
Namine

Aries Posts : 110
Fame : 22

Character sheet
HP:
Magik:
Luna and Shinie's Journey - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/50Luna and Shinie's Journey - Page 2 Cfhdoonsiadkdtnlbtws  (50/50)
Stamina:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shijumaru Tsukikirameki Sat Nov 03, 2012 3:15 am

(OOC: Love that Namine lol.)
Shijumaru Tsukikirameki
Shijumaru Tsukikirameki
White Demon
White Demon

Character sheet
HP:
Magik:
Stamina:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinie_Darkmoon Sat Nov 03, 2012 5:57 am

A blast of purple fire hits him in the face he quickly backing away from the head, it singing his hair slightly making him put up a barrier from the crystal Luna gave him. He listened to both of them still not liking to be ignored but knew now was not the time. She had him, and all he could do was wait for Luna to calm her down. He lowered the barrier after she left looking over at Luna and the cat for a long moment before Luna spoke to him.

"Fine, we will need to watch ourselves for this one, for some reason it seems like were making more enemies than friends..." he smirked about to turn around but looked at her telling she was shaken.

"Don't worry about her Luna, she can handle herself....and if she really hated you than she would not of saved you from the bite. I hate to admit it but shes right. We need to stay on guard, I have a plan for our Deamon friend once we get to our next tome.

Shinie quickly smirked turning around walking towards the East, waiting for Luna to take the lead on where they were heading for this next tome.
Shinie_Darkmoon
Shinie_Darkmoon
Dark Tsuki
Dark Tsuki

Scorpio Posts : 115
Fame : 63

Character sheet
HP:
Magik:
Luna and Shinie's Journey - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue6000000/6000000Luna and Shinie's Journey - Page 2 Cfhdoonsiadkdtnlbtws  (6000000/6000000)
Stamina:
Luna and Shinie's Journey - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10000000/10000000Luna and Shinie's Journey - Page 2 Cfhdoonsiadkdtnlbtws  (10000000/10000000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Starsplitter Sat Nov 03, 2012 8:54 am

*Looking down at the cat she picking it up she then turning to Shinie and nodded.*

"Yeah I know....."

*Trailing off she peting the cat smilieng down at it. She looking back twords him stareing at him for a moment looking at his singed hair laughing *

"YOU LOOK LIKE A MOP!!!"

*Following behind him for amoment the started to walk slightly ahead of him twords the east.*

"Where going to the north region.....from what Rin showed me..its a large ruin of some sort...but we have to find a way underneath it...she said that this one was going to be difficult though...this one is the one we need to hop realms...."

*Trailing off for a moment looking at the sky she smileing a bit.*

"After that....well we can go search for the last one you need....were it is though is another matter...."

*Begining to sing while they walked *
Luna Starsplitter
Luna Starsplitter
Harbinger of Balance
Harbinger of Balance

Character sheet
HP:
Magik:
Stamina:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2