Eternity Realms Home!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Eternity Tavern Chatango
Long maintenance

Thu Nov 19, 2015 9:23 pm by Luna Starsplitter

Hey everyone we have had a long period where we were unable to get ahold of anyone or do much. I hope everyone is willing to come back and join in!

Comments: 0

Working on Site

Mon Feb 09, 2015 6:46 pm by Shijumaru Tsukikirameki

Alright guys gonna clean up the site since we got everything back online and working. Sorry for the wait as always but you know how my work hours are. Anyways hope your all doing well and hope to see you soon.

Regards,
Tsuki

Comments: 4

Top posters
Luna Starsplitter (774)
Tenkuu realm of the skys EmptyTenkuu realm of the skys EmptyTenkuu realm of the skys Empty 
Shijumaru Tsukikirameki (567)
Tenkuu realm of the skys EmptyTenkuu realm of the skys EmptyTenkuu realm of the skys Empty 
Haru Kin (312)
Artemis (187)
Lily Minami (151)
DarkWardenX13 (135)
Shinie_Darkmoon (115)
Namine (110)
Lillian Rightill (86)
Anya (78)

Who is online?
In total there are 32 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 32 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 250 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 8:31 am

Tenkuu realm of the skys

2 posters

Go down

Tenkuu realm of the skys Empty Tenkuu realm of the skys

Post by Lily Minami Sat Oct 27, 2012 5:21 pm

*Morning twinkle through dusks fadeing clouds, the dew dripping of the trees and plant's giveing off a sweet honey smell that filled the air, the wind blowing just enough to make it feel like the start of a nice day in the town mana were Isil lived*

"Fwaaaa."

*She yawned to herself as she set up out of her bed looking out the window seeing the crystalized forms of in the distance giving off a rainbow of colors in the sky from the sun that just now decided to show itself. She always got up as soon as daybreak began, she wanting to get an early start on her job, she quickly made her way over to her dresser and got her clothes begining to change into them she humming lightly to herself on the way. As she finished she quickly put her shoes on and made her way to the door.*

"Better hurry."

*She smileing to herself opening the door and squinted her eyes from the suns bright rays until she becames used to it. She took in a deep breath nodding to herself and walked outside closeing the door behind her and made her way to the shop. Along the way she smiled and greeted everyone that she passed by. As she arrived at the shop she quickly opened the door seeing no one there. She nodded relizing she was the first and quickly began to set up to begin the days sales.*

" Lets make today a good day!"

*She smiled humming a tune begining her morning routine to open shop.*
Lily Minami
Lily Minami

Leo Posts : 151
Fame : 56

Character sheet
HP:
Tenkuu realm of the skys Left_bar_bleue100/100Tenkuu realm of the skys Cfhdoonsiadkdtnlbtws  (100/100)
Magik:
Tenkuu realm of the skys Left_bar_bleue50000/50000Tenkuu realm of the skys Cfhdoonsiadkdtnlbtws  (50000/50000)
Stamina:
Tenkuu realm of the skys Left_bar_bleue100/100Tenkuu realm of the skys Cfhdoonsiadkdtnlbtws  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Tenkuu realm of the skys Empty Re: Tenkuu realm of the skys

Post by Shijumaru Tsukikirameki Sun Oct 28, 2012 5:30 am

"How do you describe Eternity?"

With the flash of Arwens flames he opened his eyes to say one final thing to her, but was never able to get it out. "I love you...." The words he was never able to speak to her seemed to take eons to say now, his formless body drifted through the void far beyond the universe. He tried to open his eyes but couldn't, although he could see, everything made no sense here. How was he thinking? Was he alive or dead, he was unsure now of all of these questions. Maybe this was it, Death at last...He couldn't of possibly survived such a battle. Arwens flames did there job, he knew this to be true....but why was he still here his thoughts only confused him. The more he thought, the less he understood. Before long, he stopped caring....

Time flowed constantly in the vast reaches of the void, hitting small pockets of time streams making his own time here seem like an eternity, his mind did him little comfort here, he felt as if he was powerless, weak, and lifeless. Not able to move or leave, only floating out in the eternal darkness of the void, madness slowly starting to take hold of him. He fought with himself time and time again on if this was reality, and began even second guessing his own existence, if the events that happen actually did happen. If Arwen, Marawen, and Luna were real at all.

"Your alive right?.."

The voice awoke him slightly knowing who's voice it was, Arwens. He could see her, she was talking to him from some unknown area. He felt his body materialize slightly looking at her through what appeared to be glass cutting him off from running to her. Shiju pressed his form against the glass trying to call out to her but had no voice to speak, no hands to reach out to her with, no figure for her to see. He was just a shadow, a ghost of what he once was. This thought drove him mad, he couldn't bare this any longer. He stayed by her for the time that she stayed there, watching her finally get up and disappear the void shifting back to an emptiness, a place with no feeling, no emotion, it was just there a blanket over the universe is what Shiju thought of.

"..I did everything you asked of me....Why am I still here? why am I forced to watch this! Just take me already!"

His mind wished for a release but it never came, days turned into months, months to years, years to decades, decades to centuries, centuries to a millennium.....

As the years and years wen't on he slowly stopped being what he once was and just was, a oneness with the universe, he could see everything when he was focused, the worlds and all there living creatures therein, but he could never focus back in on Arwen, Marawen, or Luna. When he tried he became emotional and lost contact with the power. No matter how many years he spent trying to perfect this, he could never find it in himself to do it. The years and this place made his emotional strings all but disappear, he was alone now and came to terms with that fact. Arwens face became a blur of time and he soon began to forget, the void started washing his memories clean.

"Do you know what love is?"

The voice came back to him once more, stirring his inner self the voice sounding familiar. He tried to search out for but saw nothing but the black void, he began to settle down once more unsure if he was losing his mind. Than began to wonder if he had a mind at all to lose. He felt amused by this now settling down once more as the years past watching the universe grow and expand, seeing set paths for it branching out like a spiders web in every which direction. Each reality different from the next, sometimes small changes, other times dramatic. He began to see a flow to all things and life's cycle, watching as life died, and was reborn. Each creature in life having it's own unique feel, there lights each showing a different warmth to it. He marveled at this new found ability, at how ignorant to the cycle he truly was. His realm was just one of countless others, each with there own problems, sometimes even bigger than the ones he could recall. The year's kept flowing on and on as he studied more about the universe, about it's workings, and how little he truly understood...up until now.
The years pressed on.

"How will you protect us all if your just going to kill yourself!?"

The voices were getting stronger, he could only try and tune them out, but they grew louder and louder. Replaying in his thoughts, each stirring another memory long forgotten. He finally responding.

"...I had no choice."

"You always had a choice! Your just making the wrong one again!"

"..I'm sorry"

With that the voice finally quieted itself, Shiju stirring inside from it's messege wondering why he was hiding what he felt once more. The years and years of being in this place shaking his willpower but not his heart, he couldn't remember what they looked like, but he knew they were there, and safe....but he didn't want to be here, in this prison without them.

"...Release me."

He was greeted by a silence he knew all too well from this place, once again he began to fall into despair. His mind tore at itself inside the void. More years passed his mind becoming as quiet as the area he resided in.

"How do you describe Eternity?" The voice again rang in his mind, it echoing threw his core.

The more he thought about the question, the more he realized he had no answer. All of his time here and nothing came to him, but maybe....just maybe. His mind looped over the idea that he has had this conversation before.

"A enigma outside of time, nothing can ever touch or understand...but it resides in all living and dying things....it is what we call home...it's in all of us because it is us, and we are it."

The void slowly became brighter as his form started shining through inside the light.

"What is love?"

He opened his eyes for the first time in thousands of years, looking at the light before him. Blinding and beautiful, warm on his skin as it washed over him. This question becoming clear in his mind and who asked it.

"...It's being there, protecting, and cherishing, sadness, joy, pain, anger, and happiness. It's what makes us whole, and makes me who I am. The truth of the universe and all living creatures. Without love of this place, we would cease to be....As I would cease to be without you."

His memories came back to him fully, holding the new found knowledge of the universe inside of him. His body consumed the darkness around him Arwens flames still burning away at the darkness that swallowed him whole. It made the armor and clothing he wore for the last time turning it black, the only light on the armor being that of the reddish orange etchings from Arwens flames still trying to eat away at him. Deaths Scythe appearing beside him Excalibur appearing back in his hand. The new found power bringing him a peace he had never known before, he opened his eyes as if waking from a distant dream.

"...Are you Alive?" Arwens voice echoing the question into his mind once more.

He smiled lightly closing his eyes as he answered.

"Yes.."

The light swirled around his figure grabbing him and throwing him back into reality he was from only a year passing since his demise, his mind a total hue from the force of entering the universe once more. He spiraled out of control twisting and bending in and out of reality. His form finally finding balance appearing in a random realm he knew nothing of trying to get control of his fall. The void throwing him hundreds of feet in the air. As he tried to find stability in his fall, he flexed his wings he felt the shock of entering reality once more catch up to him. His body not use to the tremendous force making him lose consciousness free falling into the realm of Tenkuu. His white wings folded around him caught up in the wind, his body armor glinting in the light of the sun he falling to the north a few miles away from Utami, he crash into a plateau in the area sliding a crossed the ground. the cut's and broken bones healing slowly from the landing. He laying past out, his wings disappearing in a flash of light, some of the feathers still floating around him. The scythe Togire-Reikon and the sword Excalibur landing lodged in the dirt beside him. His breathing slowly evened as he began to feel his energies return to him. The soft fair features of his face slowly becoming relaxed, his long hair flowing under him and slightly in his face as he slept, his memories of his life fading for now. The voice beginning to speak to him once more before leaving him.

"Welcome back..Heru"
Shijumaru Tsukikirameki
Shijumaru Tsukikirameki
White Demon
White Demon

Virgo Posts : 567
Fame : 113

Character sheet
HP:
Tenkuu realm of the skys Left_bar_bleue9000000/9000000Tenkuu realm of the skys Cfhdoonsiadkdtnlbtws  (9000000/9000000)
Magik:
Tenkuu realm of the skys Left_bar_bleue20000000/20000000Tenkuu realm of the skys Cfhdoonsiadkdtnlbtws  (20000000/20000000)
Stamina:
Tenkuu realm of the skys Left_bar_bleue5000000/5000000Tenkuu realm of the skys Cfhdoonsiadkdtnlbtws  (5000000/5000000)

https://www.facebook.com/john.atkins.3139

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily Minami Sun Oct 28, 2012 3:24 pm

*She Finishing up her chores and open the shop, the first costomer appearing. It was a little girl, a human that was about nine she thought. He strawberry blond hair formed around her little face she looking up at Isil with a bit of tears in her eyes*

"My little brother is sick....hes got a bad cough and fever...my mommy said to come here and get whatever you sell to help him feel better...we dont have much money though.... "

*She held her hands out showiing that she only had five silver pieces..*

*Isil smiled gently at her feeling abit of sadness.*

"I see...well lets make today a better one.."

*She walked over to one of the shelfs looking for something. After about two minutes she walked back up to her and handed her a vial with a blue liquid*

"This is free of charge.... Its a medicine to help with sickness..you give him half as soon as you get home and the other tommarow at this time and then he will get better ok?"

*The little girl smiled brightly*

"Oh thank ma'am ill make sure to tell mommy right away I promise..thank you!"

*She waved and ran out the door hurrying home*

*She smileing and waved back watching her dissapear.*

"Well then.."

*She turning back grabing a box that she needed to stock. She was by herself today in the shop and wanted everything to go well.*

"Lets make today a good one..."

Lily Minami
Lily Minami

Character sheet
HP:
Magik:
Tenkuu realm of the skys Left_bar_bleue50000/50000Tenkuu realm of the skys Cfhdoonsiadkdtnlbtws  (50000/50000)
Stamina:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shijumaru Tsukikirameki Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:52 am

Commotion outside the village began to find Lily's ears, a small group of fisherman coming in ranting about a man falling from the sky. It causing quite a commotion. Each fisherman had a tale of there own how they first saw the man. The rantings barely able to be understood as each tried to tell what happen. Before long the group arguing amongst themselves. Some of the villagers laughing at the old mens tale.

"I'm telling you it's real! He fell not far from here to the North!"

Another spoke up that resided in the village.

"Come to think of it, I did see something earliar, I just thought it was a shooting star..."

"There! you see!? We have to find out if hes alright."

The old men behind the one that spoke up disagreeing fully.

"..Now hold on there, if he fell out of the sky and survived, we shouldn't be messing with him now should we?"

The old men continued to argue among themselves the crowd laughing around them some shaking there heads and just leaving.

His eyes slowly opened, trying to adjust to the new light on his face, the beams from the morning sun blinding him. He remembering a vision of light but that was all...Was he truly back? Shiju tried to sit up but felt his body not want to move. He than used his weapons beside him to pull himself out of the small crater site he had made. To a more grassy area. finding a larger rock to lean back against, looking up at the sun his eyes adjusting to the realm.

"...Where am I."

The more his eyes adjusted the more he was aware of this area's beauty, and majesty of it's natural growth. He leaned his head back completely against the rock his armor slowly disappearing from his figure turning into black clothes, with a long sleeveless black duster over his body. He stayed here looking out over the lake that was further away in the distance letting his body adjust, still not able to move properly. He closed his eyes listening to the wind blowing threw the grass and trees around him, he not realizing until now how much he missed the sound of it.

His memories were still a blur, but they were returning slowly. His arms slowly relaxed as he did Excalibur shining brightly resting in his lap. His scythe disappearing inside of him he relaxing fully closing his eyes once more. Listening to the sound of the wind, drifting into a peaceful slumber.
Shijumaru Tsukikirameki
Shijumaru Tsukikirameki
White Demon
White Demon

Character sheet
HP:
Tenkuu realm of the skys Left_bar_bleue9000000/9000000Tenkuu realm of the skys Cfhdoonsiadkdtnlbtws  (9000000/9000000)
Magik:
Tenkuu realm of the skys Left_bar_bleue20000000/20000000Tenkuu realm of the skys Cfhdoonsiadkdtnlbtws  (20000000/20000000)
Stamina:
Tenkuu realm of the skys Left_bar_bleue5000000/5000000Tenkuu realm of the skys Cfhdoonsiadkdtnlbtws  (5000000/5000000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily Minami Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:44 pm

*Isil stood outside litsening to the commotion, she not believeing at first about a man falling from the sky,her instincts telling her different though, she quickly ran inside grabeing her firstaid suplies just incase she did find someone. She grabeing the key to the shop and quickly walked outside and locked the door.*

"Forgive me Chi I know you'll get mad but I can't help but wonder.."

*She whispered under her breath she quickly running past the crowd and out the village in the direction they were talking about. About fifteen minutes passed and she quickly saw the man lying on the ground of the side of the road in the medow. Worry plastered even more on her face as she ran up to him.*

"Sir?! Are you ok? Sir"

*She trying to wake him up, then quickly started to check him seeing he was still alive and had no injuries she decide to try and keep him cool in the hot sun so he didnt have a heat stroke.*

"Please be ok."

*She takeing out a rag and a ice cold water flassk and wet the rag and set it on his forehead she then looked around seeing animal begin to surround them she smileing a bit as a fox kit came up to her, she picked it up it licking her face imedaitely*

"Hi there."

*She began humming a soft tune waiting for him to show signs of wakeing up.*
Lily Minami
Lily Minami

Character sheet
HP:
Magik:
Stamina:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shijumaru Tsukikirameki Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:22 am

He hadn't realized how much time had past by since he fell asleep, his breathing was even and shallow. His lips parted slightly as he leaned against the rock. A soft cool sensation washing over his forehead stirring under it's touch, a soft voice making his eyelids part slowly. A blurry vision of a sky blue haired woman slowly focusing in his eyes.

"..Ashley?" He said to himself sounding no more than a gentle whisper.

"Hi there."

He opened his eyes fully to look at the woman, having to tilt his head making the rag fall off his head into his lap. She was holding, and speaking to a small fox like creature singing to it. The site made him smile a little bit, tracing his lips only faintly.

He watched her quietly from where he sat upright for a long moment listening to her humming, her voice had a feel of magic to it and he could feel it through the gentle traces that her voice left in the air around her, it made his mood change to a more serene and calm, his eyes changing colors from silver to a bright green. Shiju closed his eyes once more listening to her, it seemed to calm every creature in the area, and he could tell from how the animals reacted to her that she had a kind and gentle soul about her as he glanced back over at her once more at her smile towards the animals.

Shiju looked back towards the lake in front of him stirring once more testing his legs and arms gently to not break her attention away from the animals, He felt a lot better but the thousand years he fell into the darkness formless left him feeling stiff, his legs worked fine but he just had seemed to forget how to use them. Shiju began moving his toes inside of his boots feeling them move, he began to work his way up his legs bending and flexing them till he felt confident enough to try and move once more it coming easily back to him. With his task done he looked back at her she still enjoying the company of the animals around them. Finally deciding to speak up.

"...Thank you." He said with a faint smile turning his gaze to meet her eyes if she looked over.

His eyes looked back at the lake for a long moment trying to recall Ashley's voice when she was singing in her low tones humming to herself.

"It's been some time since I've heard such a beautiful voice, the melody fits this place." Shiju looked back over to her, his eyes looking directly at hers.

"..I am sorry for the disruptions I may of caused with my arrival, I promise you I will depart as soon as I'm able. I hope you don't mind if I rest a bit."

His eyes focused in on the lake in front of him, mirroring the great crystal formations in the area. The lake itself bringing back old memories, making his eyes change to a blue to match the waters he was looking at as his thoughts were remembering something he forgot, who he was.

He looked around at the scenery for a long moment wondering if he should depart quicker than that, if anyone were to learn he was here, it could mean trouble for this place. His eyes glanced back over at her he not saying a word as his thoughts grew more perplexed thinking to himself. *What if I were to cause her trouble as well? I could not handle doing that again to another soul...Not after I just got back.*

He glanced away making sure he did not look at her for too long, he was careful in everything he did, always had been. It was here he sensed it, another presence had entered the realm and reeked of the Shadows. His eyes quickly turned back to a silver color trying to stand up, doing so slowly sheathing the glowing sword to his side for now. Turning to look at her once more, he than glancing down at the rag below him that fell off of his figure. His hands reached down to pick it up ringing it out walking over to her slowly to not scare the animals away, his hand extending it towards her to take. Smiling gently, his smile not matching his eyes from the worry of what was to happen.

"I thank you for your kindness, and the beautiful voice I awoke too..." His smile fading slightly. "...I'm afraid though my presence here has already brought someone to look for me, I ask that you forgive me for this. I will make sure it does not spread any further and no one is harmed.."

He was searching for a name looking down at the animals they whispering it to him his elvish ears twitching slightly.

"..Ah Isil." Looking up to her smiling softly. "Your friends speak well of you, I will make sure no harm comes to them as well."

His words held the conviction of his promise but his body felt still and it showed as he turned sitting on the rock he was leaned upon before, taking in a deep breath closing his eyes tracking the new comers location.

Last edited by Shijumaru Tsukikirameki on Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Shijumaru Tsukikirameki
Shijumaru Tsukikirameki
White Demon
White Demon

Character sheet
HP:
Magik:
Stamina:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily Minami Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:03 pm

*She continueing to hum not hearing him move around. She petting the fox kit smileing at him. As he spoke she jumped a bit she blushing at him immediately.*

" Oh my....I should of payed more attention.. Im sorry.."

*She litsening to his complements smileing and blushing at each one. He face turning from emmbaresment to serious when he mentioned something about harming the realm, but she knew he ment someone else. She saw the kindness within him and adored that immediatly. As she took the rag from him she nodded.*

"Thank you and yes my name is Isil Narhma nice to meet you."

*She smiled brightly at him standing up still holding the fox kit in her arms. She looking at him for a moment.*

" Um are you hungry? I have a bit of food in my pack.. Its only bread and meat though.."

*Waiting for him to reply tilting her head a bit as she watched him sit on the rock and look in a random direction.*
Lily Minami
Lily Minami

Character sheet
HP:
Magik:
Stamina:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shijumaru Tsukikirameki Tue Oct 30, 2012 3:07 pm

Ah Isil spoke his eyes slowly opened listening to her, he could still hear the magic in her voice even when she was normally speaking. His mind could not help but wonder the limits of her power, but he let the thought drift from his mind. He could tell that she was not a person he had to gauge for he had no intention of wondering if she would fight. He was weary of the fighting anyways and felt he did his fair share already. It would seem though that fate still wanted to bring the chaos towards him.

Shiju turned his head towards her at the mention of food, he could not feel the need for hunger anymore. He should have it, but it was not there. But his curiosity was over taking his mind wondering if he still could. With a smile he nodded his head to her, part of his mind still searching the area's for the intruder.

"That would be delightful Isil, If you would not mind." His feet slowly rose once more sitting in front of her waiting for her to go through her pack.

As he waited he felt the presence of two more...both smelt slightly of the Shadowrealm as well. He sighed getting up from where he sat looking off towards there direction.

"Perhaps another time Isil, two more have arrived...I would like a moments peace, but it doesn't seem to be working out this way...." He looked down at her smiling lightly thinking things over.

"It's probably best if you forget you saw me anyways Isil, as much as it pains me to say, I'd like to spend a little more time with you..." Trails off slightly smirking a bit. "I'm rambling.." Laughs lightly at the thought starting over deciding to tell her straight.

"A lot of people are looking for me, dangerous people, and I couldn't bare the thought of any harm coming to anyone else because of me taking a break here." Thinking a moment looking down at her.

"If I could have I would have landed somewhere more remote besides this beautiful realm, but it may be selfish to say....It was worth it waking up the way I did. I thank you for that." He nods his head in a gentle bow to her.
"Be safe Isil, and please do not worry, I'll lead them away from here."

He turns around reluctantly heading off towards there direction taking his time, not bothering with his armor or flying just yet. Not wanting to scare Isil from the power that he possessed that was not meant for this place, and could only bring ruin to it.

With that he headed off towards the closest sources of energy. Zenma and Irvine, sensing another dark power with them. Not sure of what it could be getting a faint feeling that it could harm this realm if released here.

(ooc: you can come a long if you want Lily up to you, know you said you don't like to travel. Just wasn't expecting Zenma and Irvine to show up here lol.)
Shijumaru Tsukikirameki
Shijumaru Tsukikirameki
White Demon
White Demon

Character sheet
HP:
Magik:
Stamina:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily Minami Tue Oct 30, 2012 4:33 pm

( OOC: Its alright but take the food before you go! o.o)

*She nodding to him pulling the food out of her pack as well has a healing flask she had made for heavier wounds and quickly wrapped it up for him and handed it to him. She tilting her head as he changed his mind.*

"W-wait! you have to take this just so I know you'll be ok!..."

*She handing it to him directly backing away imediately after that her face looking serious with a bit of worry in her eyes.*

"I know your a stranger but, you seem really nice... Ill feel better if you atleast had that with you for werever your going ok?"

*She watching him leave, something inside her telling her she should follow.*

"I really shouldnt leave but...I..."

*She sat the fox kit down, about ten minutes had passed since he left now she quickly following behind him, only running as fast as she could trying just to stay behind him enough to were she could watch to make sure hell be fine.*

( OOC: Hope this is good Smile )
Lily Minami
Lily Minami

Character sheet
HP:
Magik:
Stamina:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shijumaru Tsukikirameki Wed Oct 31, 2012 4:23 am

(OOC: lmao okie and yeah that's perfect, good post so far Smile)

"W-wait! you have to take this just so I know you'll be ok!..."

His form stopped moving just as soon as he heard her speak once more. His head turning slightly to look her over listening to the worry in her voice, He had not seen someone this endearing in quite some time. He only nodded to her following her orders slightly dumbstruck at how blunt she was being, his eyes blinking a few times not knowing completely what to say. Just holding the bread and meat she handed him, nodding after a moment.

"R-right...Than I'll take it with me." Smiling regaining his composure quickly. "Who am I to disagree then if you insist upon it so determined." Laughing quietly under his breath smiling at her one last time.

He turned away again putting the small bag of bread and meat on his side turning around one more time to wave at her. His instincts kicking in quickly sensing a large surge of ice heading towards them his heart dropping in his stomach. His mind screaming *No!* His silver eyes closing for a blink from the wind pressure the proceeded the oncoming blast of ice.

His thoughts raced in microseconds forming a quick enough plan to guard Lily, he would just have to reveal himself once more. He was leaving anyways after this, if she feared him than so be it. He would however release his irritation out on the ones forcing him in these difficult situations.

The ice was quicker than he expected, he had little practice with the scythe but knew enough to know one of Death's moves he used on himself. His eyes changed to a bright yellow as he opened his eyes from the blink going over every flaw, every detail of what could go wrong. Finding a 100% ratio for his counter.

"...Stand back Isil." His voice was firm but still held the smooth softness to it as he spoke to her.

The blast came from over the rocky formations at a high speed, drawing closer to them and the town. Shiju quickly withdrew Excalibur the blade glowing with a divine light it's strength from his cause of drawing it amplifying the blades power by a thousand. Part of his mind started chanting a powerful spell under his breath, the other focusing on his defenses. His's clothes fading into black armor his white feathered wings appearing from his back folding behind him, gathering the realms excess energy that dispersed naturally. Togire-Reikon appearing in his other hand the large scythe being held with ease in his left hand. It's blade curved in front of him lowered on the ground. With his chanting finished, the fabric of space and time shifted on each side of them, creating a barrier of a repulsion magic, the ice spell hitting it funneling from a two miles wide into the center straight towards him. His eyes closing once more the area around him falling silent. The silence breaking with a horizontal slash of the sword with a blinding speed. It creating a shock-wave of light energy a crossed the ground, cascading the ice spell into the air. he using his momentum to spin around slicing the scythe into the air vertically. It's dark energy sending the spell higher into the air. He began chanting, Togire-Reikon disappearing from his hand, he thrusting Excalibur into the ground turning to meet the wall of ice that was falling towards them. His wings unfolded behind him thrusting them forward rays of energy and metallic shrapnel shattering the Ice into smaller pieces. He continuing to use the spinning motion on his third rotation now his hands already glowing with the Phoenix's flames that coated his armor he waving them horizontally towards the sky, creating a wall of flame that spread over the area. Lighting the whole area in a brilliant light.

His spin came to a halt, his feet sliding a crossed the ground stabilizing him. The wings folded behind his figure disappearing in a flash of white brilliant feathers as he picked up Excalibur. Cleaning it of dirt sheathing the holy blade to his side once more. The Ice above them now was nothing more than rain, it falling to the ground gently. Shiju using his power over the rifts to cascade it down an invisible wall not sure of the ices properties, not wanting it to touch either one of them.

He looked back at her as it rained down all around them making sure she was alright, his yellow eyes staring at her for a long moment. He hoping he did not terrify the girl. His guilt slowly broke his gaze from her turning around without a word heading towards the location of the blast.

(Will continue in Realm 70-Encounters)
Shijumaru Tsukikirameki
Shijumaru Tsukikirameki
White Demon
White Demon

Character sheet
HP:
Magik:
Stamina:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down