Eternity Realms Home!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Eternity Tavern Chatango
Long maintenance

Thu Nov 19, 2015 9:23 pm by Luna Starsplitter

Hey everyone we have had a long period where we were unable to get ahold of anyone or do much. I hope everyone is willing to come back and join in!

Comments: 0

Working on Site

Mon Feb 09, 2015 6:46 pm by Shijumaru Tsukikirameki

Alright guys gonna clean up the site since we got everything back online and working. Sorry for the wait as always but you know how my work hours are. Anyways hope your all doing well and hope to see you soon.

Regards,
Tsuki

Comments: 4

Top posters
Luna Starsplitter (774)
Enter Kiyuki EmptyEnter Kiyuki EmptyEnter Kiyuki Empty 
Shijumaru Tsukikirameki (567)
Haru Kin (312)
Artemis (187)
Lily Minami (151)
DarkWardenX13 (135)
Shinie_Darkmoon (115)
Namine (110)
Lillian Rightill (86)
Anya (78)

Who is online?
In total there are 14 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 14 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 250 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 8:31 am

Enter Kiyuki

Go down

Enter Kiyuki Empty Enter Kiyuki

Post by Ice Fox Fri Aug 29, 2014 4:50 pm

(OOC: Well here I go...)

It was dawn when a figure clad in white appeared far off on the coast line of the Southern region off of a cargo boat when it docked. The hooded coat that covered everything about em' hid the fact that it was a female elf. Her dark green eyes scanning her surroundings at the small village around her. She wasn't to sure as to where she was to begin with but she would find out soon enough. As a merchant passed she quickly asked.

" Pardon me but what is the name of this village that we are in?"

She tilted her head slightly still not showing her face waiting for the man to answer her. He was a short chubby one that looked as though he needed to shave, but she kept her opinions to herself and waited for him. The man looked at her curiously at first but the smiled and answered.

" You must be new to the Island. Welcome to Narnhul, we are just a small merchant village but we welcome all new comers. "

She watched him carefully then nodded to him.She then walking past him to the center of the village to look for a quick meal before she kept moving on. As she looked around she noticed a small inn that had a restaurant inside. She settled for it, and walked in as she did she sat down at an empty table and looked around at the area, it was small but the dark and light wood that the building and furniture where made out of really went well together. After about two minutes a waitress came up to her and smiled. She was a thin human and had a cute face on her. Her brown hair and brown eyes seemed to glitter as she spoke.

"What can I get for you today?"

She looked up at the waitress and smiled a bit she seeming to be a very cheerful girl to her.

" A glass of water with some eggs and ham please.."

She handed the waitress some money for the meal and put a bit extra in there for the tip. The waitress smiled at her and nodded then quickly left to go and get her meal ready. As she left she scanned the room looking at each face seeming to see only merchants and other workers that lived within the village. She heaved out a long breath hoping that she would be out of this area soon. After about five minutes the waitress came back with the meal and smiled.

" Here you are, enjoy your food and let me know if you need anything else."

With a cheerful smile the waitress headed off to work on other tables. The girl quickly began to eat her meal not really paying much attention to much else at the moment. She still keeping her hood up covering her face.

(OOC: Ok I'm going to stop there have to make dinner and head to bed. Hope this is good let me know if I need to work on anything.)
Ice Fox
Ice Fox
Vagrant
Vagrant

Libra Posts : 13
Fame : 3

Back to top Go down

Enter Kiyuki Empty Re: Enter Kiyuki

Post by Ice Fox Sat Sep 06, 2014 5:01 pm

* A few hours had passed since she had ate at the inn. Now she was simply walking through the woods headed north west seeming to search for something to do.*

" *Sighs* "

*Her hood staying covered still making her entire persona a mystery. As merchants and people walked by she simply nodded and waved at there gestures of good morning and nice day isn't it? Smiling to herself she continued on seeming to look at the sky as if she was tracing something.*

" This aura...."

*She walking along even more curious-er then before.*

(OOC: I was reading up on the descriptions you have Shiju whats your realm like? The original one your char came from.)
Ice Fox
Ice Fox
Vagrant
Vagrant

Libra Posts : 13
Fame : 3

Back to top Go down