Eternity Realms Home!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Eternity Tavern Chatango
Long maintenance

Thu Nov 19, 2015 9:23 pm by Luna Starsplitter

Hey everyone we have had a long period where we were unable to get ahold of anyone or do much. I hope everyone is willing to come back and join in!

Comments: 0

Working on Site

Mon Feb 09, 2015 6:46 pm by Shijumaru Tsukikirameki

Alright guys gonna clean up the site since we got everything back online and working. Sorry for the wait as always but you know how my work hours are. Anyways hope your all doing well and hope to see you soon.

Regards,
Tsuki

Comments: 4

Top posters
Luna Starsplitter (774)
A New Beginning.. EmptyA New Beginning.. EmptyA New Beginning.. Empty 
Shijumaru Tsukikirameki (567)
Haru Kin (312)
Artemis (187)
Lily Minami (151)
DarkWardenX13 (135)
Shinie_Darkmoon (115)
Namine (110)
Lillian Rightill (86)
Anya (78)

Who is online?
In total there are 26 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 26 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 250 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 8:31 am

A New Beginning..

2 posters

Go down

A New Beginning.. Empty A New Beginning..

Post by Shijumaru Tsukikirameki Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:27 am

Shiju floated through the rift's between realms still holding onto Isil's hand as they passed through the great distances between Tenkuu and the center of the Multiverse. Stars, Worlds, Nebula, Nova's, The destruction of galaxies, and the rebirth of others all flying past them as they flew at three thousand times the speed of light through the Multiverse in a funnel shaped tunnel that seemed to have no end.

Shiju looked back at her watching her reaction to the surroundings of the universe he slowing down going the speed of light pulling her closer to him as they flew through a molecular cloud. Or in others words the beginnings of what would be a star and eventually a solar system. He slowed more letting her look at the brilliant shades of colors that lit up the area around them looking as if they were surrounded by different shaded clouds that were just hovering in a unknown reach of infinity.

Shiju looked on at the creation of the star it gleaming brilliantly in the center of the swirling cloud formation. knowing that this was one of the many jobs of the Phoenix, the lifegiver. He stared quietly not speaking her name, not sensing her energy in this work. She had completely vanished from his sight or senses a long with her sister.

He slowly snapped out of his thoughts, life coming back to his eyes as he watched Isil. For this would be his new life and he knew it, no turning back from the path he was meant to take, Arwen had killed him twice now, both times he letting her strike the fatal blow. Now he wondered if she would attack him once more now that he was what she was sworn to fight. He knew though from the empty feeling in his chest where his humanly emotions once laid dormant for her that he could not be what they wanted him to be this time. He felt his emotions there, but it was as if the feelings bonds and relationships that kept them together were gone. He finally felt unshackled from his goddess and he could not determine if this was a good thing, or bad.

It did lead him to find her though.....Was this too part of something meant to happen? Or was the chains of fate released from him now and just another coincidence, he could not say. He felt though as if he would find out soon enough with this curiosity of a woman.

He watched her take in the surroundings keeping her alive out here by his own grip and hold over her life force until they reached the Nexus, his thoughts slowly evaporating as they were replaced by curiosity, wondering how much of this she was able to take in or if it was too much as of now.

Shiju owed Isil at least this much from her agreeing to come with him.

He slowly floated over to her spinning around her quickly as if he was swimming smiling lightly at her coming to a halt at her side.

"...What do you think?" He looking away from her at the site before them once more. "This is one of many worlds in your own universe that has yet to be given life....but this one will hold life as yours did....In due time."

He looking down to her laughing quietly under his breath.

"..In about a little over a thousand years...." He winking at her looking back at it laughing quietly realizing that for him now, time was not part of his reality anymore.

"It will be beautiful...In each reality I've seen it....It remains untouched in each....Trees higher then the tallest buildings, forest that remain untouched and green. Oceans so crystal clear it will mirror the night sky and stars perfectly....As if your walking on stars, grass lands so vast and lush with flowers that you could run all day and never see an end, and mountains....The mountains..." Shiju smiles more remembering the images he saw of a time long ahead of this one. "...Seventh Heaven....Yeah...I kind of like that name."

Smirking lightly looking at her a moment looking back at the forming star lost in his visions once more still holding onto her hand lightly.
Shijumaru Tsukikirameki
Shijumaru Tsukikirameki
White Demon
White Demon

Virgo Posts : 567
Fame : 113

Character sheet
HP:
A New Beginning.. Left_bar_bleue9000000/9000000A New Beginning.. Cfhdoonsiadkdtnlbtws  (9000000/9000000)
Magik:
A New Beginning.. Left_bar_bleue20000000/20000000A New Beginning.. Cfhdoonsiadkdtnlbtws  (20000000/20000000)
Stamina:
A New Beginning.. Left_bar_bleue5000000/5000000A New Beginning.. Cfhdoonsiadkdtnlbtws  (5000000/5000000)

https://www.facebook.com/john.atkins.3139

Back to top Go down

A New Beginning.. Empty Re: A New Beginning..

Post by Lily Minami Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:43 am

(OOC: Wow good description Shiju)

*As Shiju pulled her into the portal with him her eye's immediately widened she had never seen anything like this before. She smiled unaware that Shiju was watching her . She watched the stars and beautiful worlds pass by wishing that she could capture the moment to have it forever with her. She looked up to Shiju as he spoke to her. Listening to him intently.*

"I think its beautiful, I don't think anything I have ever seen in my life was ever like this.."

*She continuing to listen to his words as he explained what was going on to her.*

"When will it be given life?"

*Looking up to him curiously she then looking back at the scene smiling even more, her eye's seeming to sparkle as she watched. She then nodded looking a bit amazed that it would take that long.*

"Wow a thousand years is a really long time...."

*She listening to him more as he seemed to be talking more to himself then to her at the last part of his explanation. She smiling to him giggling a bit*

"Seventh heaven is a pretty name.."

*She watching him more then she was everything else now still holding tightly to his hand.*

Lily Minami
Lily Minami

Leo Posts : 151
Fame : 56

Character sheet
HP:
A New Beginning.. Left_bar_bleue100/100A New Beginning.. Cfhdoonsiadkdtnlbtws  (100/100)
Magik:
A New Beginning.. Left_bar_bleue50000/50000A New Beginning.. Cfhdoonsiadkdtnlbtws  (50000/50000)
Stamina:
A New Beginning.. Left_bar_bleue100/100A New Beginning.. Cfhdoonsiadkdtnlbtws  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Shijumaru Tsukikirameki Thu Mar 14, 2013 11:42 pm

(OOC: Thanks sorry for not replying yesterday, was a lot going on.)

As she watched the star speaking about the time it would take, he wondered to himself what was going through her mind at that time. A thousand years was usually the lifespan of any of the Elven kind, although he was not sure as to how long her race usually lived for. It was clear to him though that this was not wasted on her, she was like a book and seemed to absorb everything to a precise calculation thus far. She was indeed a very rare personality. Although it might be very common from where she was from, but he could not fathom finding others such as her there. He nodded to her comment about Seventh Heaven agreeing with her realizing he was talking to himself slightly.

"...Aye I think it is as well, I really have a bad habit of....spacing out."

His thought's and reply ended abruptly as she looked up back at him, getting his attention fairly quickly. His eyes softening as he looked into hers that seemed to reflect the stars and area around them perfectly. The emerald color only seemed to draw his gaze on them more. her hair matched the colors of the clouds behind her making it seem to sparkle in it's light like she belonged up here with the stars. Even on her planet from the first moment he looked at her it seemed as if she belonged somewhere in the heavens, even her aura radiated the brightness of any star around them, to put it into words he could comprehend to himself,

She was mesmerizing in every way.

He regained himself slowly feeling the tightness of her hand smiling down at her softly his eyes not able to show as he smiled still, but the bright green slowly appearing back into them giving away the emotions behind his smile. He was actually content around her. Something he had not felt since he was pure and untarnished by decades of war.

He could not wrap his intense logic and intelligence around her enough to grasp what kind of person she actually was, which fed more so into his curiosity of her, she was refined outspoken, friendly, beautiful...but shy and hardly showed it. She wore a simple attire for a Elven woman of her age, but still remained as ethereal and cosmic as she was now, standing in front of a star being born she seemed to even outshine it.

It took him a short moment to put his words back together to say something to her he tightening his hand around hers still looking down into her eyes.

"...I'm glad you came....You seem to belong here...As if you were one of these stars, but brighter in almost every way."

He hesitating for a short moment before moving his free hand to a loose strand of her hair, moving it from in front of her eyes to the side of her face. His hand slowly stopped lingering a moment. Shiju's features softening more as he looked down into her infinite emerald eyes. He not able to look away from her now as if he was lost in the moment. His words finally finding him once more.

"...Isil...."

The star light from the birthing star flashed outwards creating a large bright flash for a second as the center of the star sparked to life gathering the molecular clouds to it starting to shine.

Shiju's eye's looked over at the starlight the distraction bringing him back to his senses, his hand falling to his side once more watching the light of the star he falling silent by the beauty of it, it clearing his mind of what he was about to tell her, he letting himself calm once more from the subtle intensity that she possessed and possibly didn't know it.

The suns rays washed over them Shiju's aura spreading the harmful effects away from them it creating a array of colors around them, he looking back down to her. She really did belong up here...As if she was one of these bright stars in this broken universe. Shiju's hand holding hers squeezing it lightly letting her know he was looking at her once more unintentionally.

"...Beautiful."

He speaking only that one word, meaning her but could easily be taken as the area around them. He only smiling at her letting her take in the scene for a while longer before moving to the Nexus.

(Nice post on your end as well, Isil's cute and a complexity that just peaks my curiosity more and more. lol)
Shijumaru Tsukikirameki
Shijumaru Tsukikirameki
White Demon
White Demon

Character sheet
HP:
A New Beginning.. Left_bar_bleue9000000/9000000A New Beginning.. Cfhdoonsiadkdtnlbtws  (9000000/9000000)
Magik:
A New Beginning.. Left_bar_bleue20000000/20000000A New Beginning.. Cfhdoonsiadkdtnlbtws  (20000000/20000000)
Stamina:
A New Beginning.. Left_bar_bleue5000000/5000000A New Beginning.. Cfhdoonsiadkdtnlbtws  (5000000/5000000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily Minami Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:04 am

*As Shiju began talking about his bad habit of spacing out, she began to giggle. She watched him for a long moment blushing a bit as she noticed him doing the same. He was still a bit of a mystery to her. He looked really young but really old as well. She smiled brightly at him she watching the stars a bit more now.*

"Even the birth of stars are so enchanting.."

*Still mesmerized by its beauty. She looking back to him listening to him speak blushing a bit at his words.*

"I'm glad I came to. This step is a big one I know but I feel like I have to do it."

*As he spoke her name and brushed a bit of her hair back her face began to blush hard. She wasn't used to this kind of contact, though she did not mind at all. As the star light showed itself she quickly turned watching it her eye's widening in amazement at it.*

"Wow.."

*Trailing off continuing to watch the stars now.*

(OOC: Sorry for the delay.)
Lily Minami
Lily Minami

Character sheet
HP:
Magik:
A New Beginning.. Left_bar_bleue50000/50000A New Beginning.. Cfhdoonsiadkdtnlbtws  (50000/50000)
Stamina:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shijumaru Tsukikirameki Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:10 am

(No need to apologize.)

Shju's eye's looked over the site for a long moment letting her take her time with the sight. He knew that there would be no light in the next area that she would be. The nexus was more a place for warriors and monsters more then a flower such as herself.

He looked over at her as he thought that for a moment before squeezing her hand as space and time started to speed up once more. He slowly pulled her away from the beauty of it all letting her take one last look.

"...From here on out Isil I want you to remember something for me, the Multiverse we live in is enchanting and beautiful...Never ending and majestic. All of it's beauty though is just the outward appearance of it all, and is very misleading..."

He spoke as he pushed himself back into time and space with Isil in tow hanging on to his hand, the universe she lived in blurring by as if she was in a dream. Stars brightened and dimmed over the trip as they passed by and got further away, until it all started to form into clusters and the galaxy she lived in was visible to her emerald eyes. Shiju slowly stopped turning around so she could look at her galaxy as a whole, speaking to her as he looked upon her galaxy.

"What I mean by misleading is it is a very dangerous and destructive power that is often misled into being beautiful....Something even the ones that travel forget at times....It's all connected though through and should be respected and not feared. For the sole reason that all life that was given to us comes from these destructive and sometimes violent actions of the reality we live in...and while all of this may seem so powerful and grand to us as we are so small in comparison...We are still a part of this grand design and can have just as much power and beauty as what you are seeing now."

He looks down at her looking into her emerald eyes.

"We are not so different you and I, but where we were born and who raised us. I was once just as young and was easier to read then the front cover of a book....My home was destroyed by war as well, and I was saved by a power far beyond my own understanding....I was raised as a human in a realm far from this one as I explained before hand...and war found me time and time again. I was able to overcome all of that on my own, I found paths that others missed because I was looking and living in a different...how to describe it...world from there's."

He looked back at the galaxy with questioning eyes.

"but I never found answers as to why war found me nor did I ever get far into looking...I just continued to fight and struggle against what I thought was my destiny or fate...In the end it cost me more then I was willing to let go of...My power was just another tool for myself but was unable to protect those that I cared for. It continued this way until I was recognized by towns, cities, and eventually my known world."

He looked back at her falling silent a moment before continuing.

"I was fortunate enough to not let my power go towards my head and continue following my own path until things that seemed to be out of reach and unreal became reality....I was able to put down corrupt gods and could strike fear into there hearts...and was even able to overthrow Death itself....One person such as yourself, because I found a way to harness the Multiverse around me....It all cost me the only thing that could ever satisfy my soul though.."

He glances back at the Galaxy keeping his eye's fixated on the light.

"The most important thing to remember Isil is this....You are a part of the Multiverse and will always be able to draw upon it's strength as your own....but don't ever let it consume you or let that light that shines so beautifully inside of you to fade....It will test you as your life has already a thousand times fold. You can bend...but don't break or fear it....You are just as beautiful and powerful as that galaxy down there."

He pointing down to her galaxy looking back at her

"...But you are much bigger then it could ever be as a whole....I don't want you to fear anything you see from here on out, I will protect you and guide you through the most destructive part's and beings of the universe....All I ask is that you see it through the eyes you see it now in the end Isil....We are the creators of this place after all."

He smiling to her warmly turning around times slowly speeding back up heading back towards the nexus.

Her galaxy got smaller and smaller until it was just one small cluster of light in a sea of black with other galaxies around hers getting smaller and smaller. The blackness slowly got thicker and thicker as they reached the ends of her universe, Shiju's free hand glowing with a faint light he swiping it forward quickly creating a tear in the fabric of her universe passing through with Isil a blinding white light greeting them on the other side.

The Rifts between Universes...

It was nothing but a bright slate of matter that few even knew existed even though they passed through it so many times most only thought it was just empty space between realities. It was here though that all of it was created. White Matter was pure creation in it's purest form, It held the hidden secrets of creation if one knew how to unlock it's potential, it could be used to create more worlds universes and places from just a thought of it.

Shiju looked back at Isil as they passed through, it felt like they were swimming in water from the touch of the white matter but it spread as Shiju passed through it, you could reach out and touch it just like water and it would ripple from each direction endlessly till the end of time.

"...This is the world beyond yours...where we all reside and are formed Isil....The blinding liquid around us is called White Matter and is the source of most of my power and that of other beings that reside out of the worlds."

He continued on through the liquid in silence for a long time wondering what was going through her head at that time now.

"...wrap your arms around my neck...I'm going to speed up."

He pulling her closer to his back waiting for her to get her arms adjusted, speeding his body through the white matter at a blinding speed when she got positioned on his back. The speed at which he traveled made the white matter ripple in each direction away from them kicking up like water would, it taking shapes of there thoughts as they past and images of what they had saw in life scenes and places, but never showing that of people they knew.

Grass would randomly spring from the white matter under there feet, mountains would appear in other directions far off, large waterfalls in others, deserts, oceans, even places in the galaxy that Shiju had been to before. The White Matter reflected everything and tried to recreate it for them, even Tenkuu before her town was destroyed, and even the forgotten plains where Shiju had once called home. He glanced over at the scene for a moment looking it over for a brief second picking up his speed the grass under his feet whizzing by, wind starting to manifest itself out of the White Matter blowing past them Shiju's eyes narrowing from the force, he pushing the g force away from Isil's body, she only feeling the wind pass by her carrying the scent's of thousands of different types of flowers and smells of spring, winter, summer, and fall. Some she knew and others she never did.

He continued to move on silently listening to Isil if she said or needed anything, making sure he took the long way this time so she knew all of what her world actually was.

(phew lol that took a bit of thought Razz)
Shijumaru Tsukikirameki
Shijumaru Tsukikirameki
White Demon
White Demon

Character sheet
HP:
Magik:
Stamina:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily Minami Sat Mar 23, 2013 6:14 pm

(OOC: Wow awesome description Shiju. You really did a good job here.)

*She watched the scene before her the stars seeming to glitter constantly before her. She then turned as they began to move again, she watching the area zip past them as if there were moving at a fast speed. She listened as he spoke to her she nodding to him as he finished.*

"Yes I understand."

*She speaking contently smiling up at him. She looking off from side to side as the seemed to past everything that was beautiful. Once they stopped she looked to see something even more breathtaking. Before her stood the very place she was born in. Which made her feel pretty small compared to the size of it. She continued to listen to his words still hanging on to his hand.*

" I see. Its so amazing just to be here for a moment. I never would of thought that this was all here."

*She looking up at him watching him as he spoke to her. Her eyes filling up with curiosity as he spoke about things that had happened.*

" It seems you have been through alot in your life. I know a little about war. Well it would be considered a raid on a small town, not really a war. "

*Her face sad-end for a moment she listening a bit more wondering what it was that he had lost. She feeling a bit sad for him at the moment. She then smiling taking her free hand and placed it on top of his.*

"As long as you remember what was lost it is never really gone. It can always be found again somewhere down the road."

*They moving once more she squinting her eyes a bit as they came through the white matter. She looked at curiously wanting to touch it she holding back though not sure even if it was safe. She then nodded wrapping her arms around his neck making sure she was stable. She blushed lightly as her face was close to his shoulder and neck. She sniffed his hair it seeming to smell sweet to her.As they moved she watched the area form around them.*

"Wow this is amazing."

*She giggled liking what she saw. She having a good time not needing anything at all.*

"Your really an amazing person."

Lily Minami
Lily Minami

Character sheet
HP:
Magik:
Stamina:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shijumaru Tsukikirameki Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:57 pm

(Thanks and sorry about the wait)

Shiju looked down at her as she placed her hand on top of his, he listening to her words carefully letting them run through his ever thinking mind. Her words she spoke were wiser then her age and that made him even more curious of the young woman before him. Even so though her words gave him some small bit of comfort, he could not comprehend the reason but perhaps it was because most of his feelings and emotions were erased when his life had passed for the final time.

A small smile crossed his lips his hand holding on to hers tighter this being the only thing he showed her in response, but the words being sunk in deeply.

"Thank you"

He turning to her to look down at her once more before moving on. Isil he found was slightly quiet but he was surprised at how much of this she was able to take in. With this thought though he felt easier about taking her away from her home.

"...I can see now that you belong out here, and from here on out I will not question that....So thank you Isil for at the least showing me that there is still something here to fight for."

He slowly rose her hand towards his chest, he leaning down just enough to kiss the back of her hand very lightly. Although he had lost most of his past, he still knew who he was from the start and desperately tried to cling to this part of him through the years. He felt if he lost his attachments to who he was before this that he would be just as dis-attached as his brothers and sisters that still clung onto there hatred and pain.

Shinie was still finding ways to mentally escape from his hatred and torment and spread it to others, Luna mentally suppressed all her pain and fears inside herself slowly making her unstable, Arwen still fights with her own anger and pain making her a ticking time bomb with a lifegivers powers, Mars secluded herself from all emotion. All of them fell off the path of who they once were and now are struggling to find themselves once more.

He slowly opened his eyes straightening his posture from the gentle kiss to the back of Isil's hand. He looking down at her with a faint serene smile as his thoughts calmed finally coming up with a simple solution he had seemed to miss....He couldn't abandon them now, even if he wanted to just start over now.

"..You are quite right Isil, and your words have given me more clarity then I believe you meant them too....We should get moving though and i'll explain a bit more as we move a long."

He slowly turned letting her finish getting on his back, her closeness and scent only added to the stirring feeling he got when being around her. He glanced back at her as she got comfortable his eyes making contact with hers for a moment he turning away once more gathering himself again.

"..Let us be off then."

His feet started moving once more picking up speed the white matter spreading around them still creating the images as they traveled through time and space, his feet started gliding a crossed the white matter as if he was ice skating a crossed ice picking up more and more speed passing the orbs of each universe slowly. Each one looking as if it was just a giant orb of darkness floating in a endless sea of white.

"...When I first awoke after my goddess saved me I was charged with the mission of waking up the lost Tsuki that had been spared from the crises and war. I was stopped after almost uniting my clans by a ploy set up by Shinie and the goddess Terra, the sister to our lady Haminaioshi. Our ignorant war with each other nearly killed us off for good. Shinie still hangs on to that hatred as his ultimate mission was to destroy me as I was chosen to fill out the will of Haminaioshi. Terras plan was to wipe the Tsuki out completely and start over as the ruler instead of her sister.

Eventually Shinie and myself came to a head and I fell into his ploy but managed to seal him in another dimension although I myself was thrown into a vortex a long with it. Unbeknownst to myself though Terra had set a trap of her own that destroyed what was left of our civilization...and the other Tsuki I had found. We lost everyone to that ploy that I had awoken and I truly believed that myself and Shinie were the last of our kind."

He moved faster through the White Matter pushing himself further and further into the center of the Multiverse.

"After a long road, I finally found my way back to my world. When I got there years had passed Isil, and I don't mean just a few. Almost two hundred years. So everything that I knew had changed and I gave up hope on finding anymore of my kind. That's when I tried to live a normal life, things didn't work out and the humans began to try and harness my power for themselves to better understand Haminaioshi. I ended up retaliating and destroyed a very powerful monument to the human race which opened up the gateway to the Deamon...I secluded into my own anger for years and that is when I started to open my to the truth. A young high elf by the name of Mina found me and tried to kill me at first, but after hearing the truth she became a friend of mine. When I saved her from a attack that went wrong and alerted the Deamons to my presence is when I ran into Shinie once more. He had been working for them and was saved from the vortex by a Deamon lord by the name of Xem. We came to a head once more when he found his way into my reality marble known as the forgotten plains, his anger destroyed my home and I gave up all hope of saving him when I killed him that day. The damage was done though and my world was broken...I met Shinie once more when Death raised him for information to fight me, but Shinie is very strict about being his own master and betrayed Death....Hes now grown fond of Luna which has eased the hatred in his soul....bit by bit...Although I fear he still might lose himself again with Luna doubting herself..."

He smirked at the thought of him shaking his head.

"I met Luna shortly after that...She was a young priestess and held the soul of one of my friends before the wars....Rin...Although she had no idea until just recently. Luna is half of our blood and the other is of the water elves. She is very excitable and very strong willed...but I fear that her sadness makes her doubt herself....I need to finish her training.

The memories poured into him mind at the next part he was about to speak he closing his eyes for a long moment as he ran forward he starting to float now as he started moving at full speed.

"...and then there is Arwen...." He opened his eyes speaking in a soft voice. "...Arwen and her sister Mars were my childhood friends before the wars. When we grew older I remember falling for Arwen but was obligated by my duty to protect them which I failed to save them when Mars became the key to open the gateway to our word....Mars was kidnapped by a Daemon named Solstus and was killed. Arwen became secluded without her sister, and ran off on her own to save her. When I got there I watched the Daemon kill Arwen or so I thought. After a short battle with Solstus I managed to finish him off with the damage Arwen had already caused. With them gone...I remember just....fighting and fighting. I was able to take Haminaioshi's arrow and finish the god king of Daemons with her energy but payed the price with my own life....I didn't care what happen to me after that with them gone...I remember thinking that and hearing that waterfall that I met them by....It's odd how we remember the little things."

He smiled at her looking back at her continuing.

"...I thought them dead but Arwen had managed to save her sister by sharing her body with her sisters soul. When I awoke them Arwen was different and would get taken over by her sister Mars from time to time. I was never able to fully ease the sadness between them even when I restored Mars body years later. It was only at the end that Arwen was able to open up once more and after that...She was charged with becomming the Phoenix...With her new duty I never got to spend much time with her and Mars had become secluded feeling as if she didn't belong in this world any more....Things changed shortly after."

His eyes looked blank as if he was spacing out a bit or looking for something lost.

"Death became corrupt after that...and Arwen was charged with stopping him, while this was happening Alexander the human god of our universe showed his true face and colors and thus the Harbingers for our world were named...One for each power to fight each other in combat, but the harbingers banded together in the end to over throw what was left of the old gods and it all came to a head when Alexander was vanquished.

With him gone I wen't ahead of them and began to challenge Death at his own game....He had taken everything from me and in the end I got my revenge....but the one that takes over has to take his place....and it was Arwens charge to destroy Death. So I made her do what she had to and finish me off when Death was trying to take me over....Something I'm afraid may have done more harm then good. Now they have disappeared from the Multiverse with the guilt of killing me....Although I still live...Which I hope one day they realize."

He turned looking to her for a moment drawing near the Nexus a black orb in front of them growing larger and larger it looking different from the others. As if it was swallowing the white matter and spreading outwards.

"They are my brothers and sisters, and while I feel no attachment to them anymore...I feel as if I can't abandon them now. After we are done here I will search for them once more....but until then I want to reform the Nexus and start over as much as possible as I no longer am able to draw from the attachments of my previous life."

He slowing down as he got closer starting to come to a jog now, then slowing to a walk still carrying her for a moment before stopping right in front of the Nexus, the worlds darkness seeming to reach out for them and trap them in it's center.

"....That is why I am glad you came and what you have done thus far. You may have not realized it but you have already made your own ripples already...and even changed my views on a few things....That is why if I may."

He slowly letting her slide off his back Shiju turning to look at her grabbing both of her hands with his looking down at her, his eyes turning a bright green as they looked at her.

"...I want to know if you will help me if you decide to stay....This world may even get to me with what I must do ahead of me and I want to make sure I do not lose the attachments of what makes me myself....And you seem to draw that out of me."

He looking into her eyes a bit perplexed at how she is able to do this, his hand tracing her hair behind her ear and out of her eyes from the wind. Keeping it there this time on the side of her cheek, his other hand gripping on hers calmer then before when he got a bit flustered from her eyes.

"...Would you mind staying Isil and trying to make a new home here?"
Shijumaru Tsukikirameki
Shijumaru Tsukikirameki
White Demon
White Demon

Character sheet
HP:
Magik:
Stamina:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shijumaru Tsukikirameki Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:45 pm

(adding on to this post Lily so I can respond back on Tenkuu....Shinie's being a igjit Razz)

His attention remained turned to Isil awaiting her answer when he heard Luna calling for help once more. His energy that was naturally around him created a cloan that Isil never saw he not wanting to alert her to anymore danger on her planet then what was already there.

It formed behind her looking at Shiju nodding as it took his form and half of his power into it it turning around heading the other direction disappearing in and instant as it dispersed into the void traveling quickly towards Tenkuu already sensing Shinie's out of control energy.
Shijumaru Tsukikirameki
Shijumaru Tsukikirameki
White Demon
White Demon

Character sheet
HP:
Magik:
Stamina:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily Minami Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:14 pm

(OOC: My cousin came early so posting now.)

*Listening to him intently smiling brightly at him as he thanked her. She smiling even more as the small smile graced his lips. It made her blush a bit, from the fact the his smile made him all the more dazzling then he already was. She held her free hand over her heart and spoke.*

"I felt as though I was meant to be with you."

*Blushing as he kissed her hand. As she fully got on his back and made herself comfortable she nudged her face into his shoulder she a bit nervous over being so close to him.She nodded to him as he spoke.*

"Yes lets."

*She smiled brightly at him glad that they were moving now. As they moved and Shiju spoke to her about his past she listened to his every word . She nodding a bit knowing he would feel her head moving.*

"Luna is doubting herself? She looked so strong when I saw her. She even tried to defend that man from you even though it seemed as though she was afraid of you."

*She listened more as he continued to explain everything. Her face sadend a bit as he spoke of Arwen and her sister.*

"You have been through quite a bit haven't you?"

*She hugged him lightly from behind. *

"I am glad I came to. Your a very wonderful person."

*She smiled seeing the spark in his eyes. She nodding.*

"Yes ill help you. Ill be happy to help you, just let me know what it is you want me to do and I will do it."

*Her face getting excited she loving the idea that she would be able to spend time with her new friend. She blushing up at him.*

"You are my first friend so I would do anything to help you."

*She giggling lightly to him.*
Lily Minami
Lily Minami

Character sheet
HP:
Magik:
Stamina:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shijumaru Tsukikirameki Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:02 am

(OOC:Sorry for the delay Lily, had a few other details on the site to see too.)

He watched her intently as he waited for her answer, he felt a brief spark of life in him when she was near, her aura, her presence, everything about her. He could not figure out completely what was going on through her head, even now he was unsure of what her answer would be.

Her blush completely caught his attention, wondering what was going on through her mind as he watched her, her next words going through his mind over and over as if trying to comprehend there meaning. His powers returned to him pushing past them and into him feeling like a gust of wind adding to the feelings and emotions going through him as she said it, Although somewhere in the back of his mind he knew he felt the same...He knew that meeting her was a gift that had been bestowed upon him.

*I'm glad we met again....I just couldn't admit it until now.*

Isil's face in front of him phased out for a moment as the flashback happen, he felt something tug at him once more. The two girls as children looking up at him with a energetic smile a crossed there face as they played at the lake. He was listening to Isil speak following her words as he listened, but felt the subconscious of his mind awakening once more.
-------------------------
*Hey...Heru!....Jeez your always spacing out! You should pay more attention to your surroundings!*

*Huh?....Sorry Arwen It's just such a nice day is all...How couldn't I enjoy it?*

She sighed watching him for a long moment before a small smile moved over her lips.

*Hey were friends right?*

He looked over at her with a stupid look on his face shaking his head.

*Duh?....Why would you even ask that? Of course we are...baka.*

She watched him for a long moment smiling slowly looking up to the sky letting the wind hit her face.

*..and we always will be....When you need me I'll be there okay?...and If I need you....You'll come for me right?*

He looked over at her raising a curious brow staying quiet a moment

*Did you...hit your head during the training course today?*

She looked down at him splashing him with water with her foot.

*Mwooo...You can be so dense sometimes!*

He starts laughing at her watching her a long moment leaning back on his hands looking at the sky as he spoke.

*....You know I will....Cross my heart and hope to die, if you are in trouble I'll come save you, no matter what it takes. I'll protect you.*

She looks over at him as he looks at the sky, her eyes glistening for a moment as she listened, Heru looking down at her she smiling at him quickly giggling grabbing his hand.

*Heru....*

He blinked at her blushing hard looking at her in the water freezing not knowing what to do.

*..Y-yeah?*

She smiled at him for a long moment before speaking.

*Baka!*

Tugging hard pulling him into the water she laughing at him quickly getting out heading back to her house.

*Heeeey! Come on will you?! We have to go wake up Mars!*

He quickly rose to the surface soaked looking at her with a defeated look listening to her letting out a deep sigh, then smiling to himself warmly afterwards.

*Hai hai....I'm coming...*
-------------------------------------
He looking down to Isil coming back to his senses listening to her say yes he smiling faintly at her, showing hardly any signs of the flashback. He knowing what it was from, but knowing that he had done his part to it's fullest.

"I thank you for giving me the chance to help you find a new life."

He let her climb back on his back turning around towards the Nexus looking at it knowing from here on out would be a chore in itself, he inwardly sighed at the thought of it. Her closeness to him and that she was now resting her head on his shoulder washed away those thought's he looking slightly down at her as much as he could feeling a calmness wash over him.

"Luna is afraid of who I could be, she doesn't like the idea of what I did to help them....She feels it was a waste since they would never care fully. I can't blame her though, or the others for feeling that way I took the responsibility and made them forget about my well being...but they should have understood sooner, I can only protect, that's all I think I'm capable of then and now."

He thought over those words for a long moment continuing his story until she spoke and hugged him, he feeling nothing out of the hug from the cold armor he wore around his body now, but could swear he felt her warmth through it.

"....Your more wonderful then I could ever be Isil."

When she finally answered that she would help him, he stopping his movements looking back at her for a long moment.

"....I'm glad your deciding to stay...I will do anything in my power to see to it you remain happy and are only surrounded by happiness once all of this is over."

He smiling lightly looking into her eyes hoping he could keep to that promise without any incident, he wanted to see it through this time.

He turned beginning to walk once more, his thoughts moving back to what he said before to her, if all he could do was protect....Then maybe he should stop wanting more and just see it through this time. He would protect her and if Death was to see to it that he could do nothing else, he would give what he could not attain to Isil...Just to see that smile once more.

Shiju could feel her energy as she got excited after saying she would stay, he laughing quietly under his breath keeping his smile this time as he walked getting closer to the Nexus. It was when she said that he was her first friend that he paused a moment looking back at her curiously a million questions going through his head before he spoke.

"...I won't betray that then...Or your trust, or you in general Isil. I just hope you see that I'm worthy of your friendship."

He smiling at her looking up at the nexus stopping right in front of it.

"...Well This is it....No turning back now for me..."

He looked at it for a long while looking back at her.

"I'm glad your here Isil...I'll make sure you don't regret this."

He turning stepping through the Reality marble into the Nexus with Isil to finally start rebuilding this dark realm.

(Well...Time to start it up)

As he stepped through and landed the blackness of the realm needed some adjustment too, Shiju's eyes glowing green in the dark perfectly able to see he slowly adjusting Isil off his back and sitting her feet down beside him, he holding her hand keeping her close. Shiju watched the area quietly, he changing here for now from how mellow he was before to silent and focused.

"Iluminesti"

The ground starting to shake after he spoke, large torch braziers coming from each side revealing a pathway that wen't down further and further seeming to go endlessly down into the depths of the nexus. The torches continued down further and further away stopping at the bottom of the stairs.

A burst of light flooded over the area below revealing the black castle and throne of Death that lay crumpled on the ground. Shiju had done a number to it destroying the symbol of the old Deaths reign, freeing the lost souls back towards the cycle of life and death.

He reached the bottom looking up at the castle, it looking dark. Like it had never seen light once in the entire time it was built. He sighed outwardly hanging on to Isil's hand looking down at her giving her a faint smile walking up the large steps to the throne with her, stopping in front of the two Drakhan Shadow guards that towered over him and Isil, Shiju looking up to them nodding they bowing to him opening the doors for him and Isil.

The doors slowly creaked open dust and debris falling off the door hinges and the door itself, the castle not being used in thousands of years. Shiju looked up at the two getting there attention he speaking to them.

"She is my guest understand?....As long as she's here you will treat her as if she's my queen. Do not let any harm come to her within these walls....You are to allow no visitors to the castle while she is present inside it...Am I clear?...Oh and gather everyone for another audience, I must present my entire idea to the realm, and Isil."

They both bowed to him he nodding to both of the towering guards walking inside holding onto Isil's hand, looking over the ancient castle. It's walls were marbled black that mirrored the fire from the torches that burned brightly through the halls, that stayed lit at all times never burning out.

"....This place is just as gloomy as my old keep...."

He sighed looking it over knowing this was not the brightest place for Isil wanting to do something different to it for her.

"I know it's not much to look at right now...but I'll see to having some changes made here first. Then we can spread out from there. I know someone who will help you with anything you need here...I just need to find her first."

He stopped wondering if she would even come back or not, he deciding to try and figure that out later opening the main hall way door from the entrance, cobwebs handing from the door as it opened dust kicking up from it making him cough slightly covering his mouth looking at the long corridor with another deep sigh.

"....I'll need to hire some help as well....."

He mumbling under his breath walking inside loosening his hand from around her's in case she wanted to look around. He stopping in the middle of the large hallway looking up at the chandeliers that had a skeleton hanging from it he shaking his head observing it, scratching his head trying to figure out how he even got up there, Shiju walking over to it pulling it down it crumbling in a heap of dust that kicked up he backing away looking down at it for a moment continuing to walk, opening the large curtains on each side of the hallway then the large windows airing the place out he continuing to walk looking back at Isil hoping she's alright from the skeleton.

"...Sorry about the mess..."

He almost laughing at his own stupid joke heading further inside to the huge spiral staircase at the back of the long hall way heading up into the castle's main chamber.

He opened the large doors with a forceful push with both of his hands they creaking open slamming against the wall on each side it echoing through the main chamber. Shiju stepping inside down the three stairs of the chamber and into it's living quarters. It was a large area that opened up from the door with a huge fireplace in front of the doors and two windows on the walls on each side of the rooms furthest side. The furniture was red in color that wen't over the black marble perfectly. In all aspects...This place was dark in every way even with the windows open, not to mention having dust and debris everywhere did not help.

He walked further in looking down at the leather furniture with a curious interest, he then turning to the fireplace.

"....Would you mind staying still for a moment Isil?"

He looking at her smiling hoping she would agree, he looking at the doors behind her he nodding his head quickly to the right they closing behind her. Shiju's attention then turning back to the fire, reaching his hand outwards towards it, the flames sparking to life inside the large fire place. He then closing his eyes his hands raising to each side of him, the coat around him starting to flow and flap along with his long hair. His energy becoming visible around him as he started to control the wind inside the area picking all of the debris and fallen wood around them it starting to swirl around his figure until he gathered it all from the large room. Shiju then pointing his hand at the fire, the wood falling into the flame fueling it on to heat the place up.

He then turned to the window opening one of them he blowing the loose dust off out of the room and out the window flowing outward into the wind. Shiju opened his eyes, watching it for a long moment, as his power settled down once more, he then looking over to Isil nodding to her letting her know it was alright to move once more. He then turning to look at the fire watching it burn for the moment, he starting to laugh about smiling quietly at the situation shaking his head at the fire.

"....So much power instilled within me, and I use it to clean up."

He smiling more at his own joke laughing a bit more sitting down on the large couch in front of the Fireplace, his armor dispersing in a array of sparkling lights as he sat down, his cloths changing into the black and white clothing he wore under the armor, his coat disappearing with the armor. His clothes not changing from the look he had from before. Loose black pant's that wen't over his boots, with a open sleeved white shirt that had a V neck showing the star necklace around his neck. His long hair resting behind his back as he leaned back fully into the couch resting one of his legs on his other knee looking into the fire.

He was continuously contemplating on how he was going to make this work, how he would change this violent realm, he not coming up with much as of this moment with all the strange incidents that have occurred since hes been back.

"Make yourself at home for now Isil if you can with the shape this place is in....I have so much still to do it seems."

He closed his eyes leaning his head back slowly feeling comfortable enough around her to do so, her presence actually easing the tension of this area. He knowing well that if she was not here, he would have just left the place as it was and would still be in his armor pacing back and forth at the crumbled throne, he smiled lightly at that opening his eyes slowly looking over at her his eyes a bright green now glowing faintly in the shallow light of the fire.

(I'll stop here since I'm writing a mini story here lol, hope you like it.
Shijumaru Tsukikirameki
Shijumaru Tsukikirameki
White Demon
White Demon

Character sheet
HP:
Magik:
Stamina:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily Minami Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:44 am

(OOC:Good post Shiju really good.)

*She watched him curiously for a long moment as he seemed to be thinking about something very hard. His pause made her worry about him just a bit, but then as he spoke she smiled.*

"And I thank you for giving me such a chance to experience it with you.."

*She climbed up back on his back getting comfy listening to him speak about Luna. She thinking for a moment.*

"Maby she wanted to protect you..."

*She trailed off cutting herself short.*

"I'm sorry I should not have said such a thing it was not my place.."

*She smiled as his next comment nodding a bit.*

"I'm glad too."

*She giggled.*

"I trust you completely so do not worry so much. You are already worthy of being a friend . Especially mine."

*As he spoke and walked down she nudged her face into the back of his shoulder letting him do all of the talking to the strange looking things that he passed. She peeked her eyes up as they approached the keep she looking around immediately wanting to clean.*

"Thats alright we can make it shine. Can plants grow here?"

*She asking hoping he would say yes.*

"One of the things that I liked to do back at home was clean and decorate. I used to get paid for it on the side. Everyone said they loved it. I would love to do it here, no charge of coarse because I wanna help you."

*She giggled getting excited now. She nodding as she looked up a him. Staying still she laughing as she watched him change and move things around.*

"Your amazing and dazzling you know."

*Smiling brightly waiting a bit before speaking again*

"If plants and things will grow here I can have you a garden in no time though im still not very good at it.."

(OOC: Gonna end it here have to go to hospital.)
Lily Minami
Lily Minami

Character sheet
HP:
Magik:
Stamina:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shijumaru Tsukikirameki Wed Apr 10, 2013 4:34 am

Shiju listened to Isil speak about friendship and Luna he not replying, but his face showing no signs that he was mad he even smiled more at her reaction as if she stepped over the line. His eyes continued to stay on hers as she spoke on about cleaning. The smile on his lips stayed there watching her go on about what she did back home he nodding to her keeping his gaze on her giving her his full attention honestly curious of who she was before he met her.

Shiju laughed lightly at her excitement and that she took pride in her ability to bring life to the universe. He then nodded to her finally answering her looking out the window at the darkened sky knowing it would take sunlight to grow anything here, but had another idea for her.

"They can grow here....but that will take some work before it's possible."

He looked up at her curiously when she said dazzling he smiling at her laughing quietly never being called that one before. Shiju standing up moving to the open window looking out it as he spoke with her.

"I'm nothing of the sort Isil, I'm just me."

Looking back at her smiling faintly at her. He then turning walking over to her with his hands behind his back, eyeing her with curiosity as she continued to look around as if she was excited, he walking around her slowly as he spoke smiling the whole time.

"You on the other hand....Follow me a strange dangerous man into a dark and gloomy world such as this...Managed to get me to laugh...Want to basically become a maid...and grow a garden."

He stopping in front of her tilting his head slightly to the side smiling at her teasingly he laughing a bit.

"You can do what you like here Isil, but I will be getting you help as well...I will not see you having to clean this place up in the state it is in....As for the garden it will take some time for that to become a reality....First though you need a place to grow your own flowers, herbs and other things....and for that I know a place that has just that....If you will follow the strange man once more that is."

Teasing her lightly feeling relaxed around her he smiling winking at her holding his hand out for her to grab it.

"I promise you will not be disappointed."

(OOC: hope you like this next place I'm about to show you.)

Last edited by Shijumaru Tsukikirameki on Sat Apr 20, 2013 2:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Shijumaru Tsukikirameki
Shijumaru Tsukikirameki
White Demon
White Demon

Character sheet
HP:
Magik:
Stamina:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily Minami Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:53 pm

(OOC: I'm back now. Sorry for not being able to post.)

*She listened to him intently smiling as he laughed wondering what he was thinking about. She the listened to him speak and frowned a bit when she learned that it would take a bit of time for her to be able to grow anything here .*

"Well that's alright we have plenty of time I hope."

* Smiling more as she spoke. She then giggled as he spoke again shaking her head a bit.*

"You don't see it but you are."

*She blinked listening to him again blushing a bit as he spoke of what she wanted to do for him. She then laughed.*

"Well your not strange. You saved my life after all, and that right there proves your a good person, and I want to help, I love decorating and growing things."

*She looked up at him intently getting excited as she spoke wanting to start on it even more now. She then stopped as he began to speak again nodding to him as he spoke of help. Her eyes then got a glint in them as he spoke of a place were she could grow a garden. She smiled getting even more excited then she already was.She then grabbed his hand lightly*

"Yes!"

*She squeaked happily she nodding waiting for him to lead the way getting pumped for were they were going.*

(OOC: I'm sure I will Smile )
Lily Minami
Lily Minami

Character sheet
HP:
Magik:
Stamina:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shijumaru Tsukikirameki Sat Apr 20, 2013 5:45 am

(Welcome back)

Shiju smiled softly to her as she listened to him nodding lightly to her comment about how much time they had here. They had plenty of time if she was going to stay and it seemed as if she would be staying for a long while. He could not help but to hope that was the case with her, and that war would not find her ever again. He would make sure to intercept that part of reality before it reached her.

"...We have all the time in the world here Isil, and I will not change your mind if you see me that way....It's rather refreshing."

He smiling softly at her laughing quietly at how easily she became embarrassed, Shiju nodding his head softly to her glad she at least nodded to the help part. He wrapping his fingers gently around hers meeting her gaze.

"Well then, let us be off to a place more befitting for you....A place that will only add to the beauty and elegance of a flower such as yourself."

Shiju turned around holding her hand once more to his side as he closed his eyes. The aura around him swirled around his figure and around Isil as well since she was so close to him. His aura feeling like a strong spring wind, but the part of him that was instilled with Deaths powers and held Death himself made his aura now have a faint hint of a unsettling cold mixed with the warmth. The mixed energy from his power opened a different kind of gateway from before, the rift opening all on it's own instead of being torn as if it was expecting him and in theory, it was.

Shiju opened his eyes to the sweet smell from the other side of the rift way, a gust of fresh air came from the rift followed by the sweet smell of wild flowers and a faint hint of salty ocean air. He couldn't help but smile at the scent of it already looking down at Isil helping her into the Rift first, then hopping through after her not letting go of her hand.

(Alright Lily this will continue in The Forgotten Plains)
Shijumaru Tsukikirameki
Shijumaru Tsukikirameki
White Demon
White Demon

Character sheet
HP:
Magik:
Stamina:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily Minami Mon Apr 22, 2013 2:13 pm

(OOC:Okay sounds good Shiju.)

*She nodding already thinking that in her mind she knew she would never think anything less of him. She smiling lightly blushing lightly from his next words and waited once more for him to lead the way.*

"Okay.."

*Once the rift opened she could smell the ocean, she closed her eyes taking in a deep breath enjoying every moment of it. She going into the rift getting excited by each passing moment.*
Lily Minami
Lily Minami

Character sheet
HP:
Magik:
Stamina:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum