Eternity Realms Home!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Eternity Tavern Chatango
Long maintenance

Thu Nov 19, 2015 9:23 pm by Luna Starsplitter

Hey everyone we have had a long period where we were unable to get ahold of anyone or do much. I hope everyone is willing to come back and join in!

Comments: 0

Working on Site

Mon Feb 09, 2015 6:46 pm by Shijumaru Tsukikirameki

Alright guys gonna clean up the site since we got everything back online and working. Sorry for the wait as always but you know how my work hours are. Anyways hope your all doing well and hope to see you soon.

Regards,
Tsuki

Comments: 4

Top posters
Luna Starsplitter (774)
Read as soon as you see this please. EmptyRead as soon as you see this please. EmptyRead as soon as you see this please. Empty 
Shijumaru Tsukikirameki (567)
Read as soon as you see this please. EmptyRead as soon as you see this please. EmptyRead as soon as you see this please. Empty 
Haru Kin (312)
Artemis (187)
Lily Minami (151)
DarkWardenX13 (135)
Shinie_Darkmoon (115)
Namine (110)
Lillian Rightill (86)
Anya (78)

Who is online?
In total there are 23 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 23 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 250 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 8:31 am

Read as soon as you see this please.

Go down

Read as soon as you see this please. Empty Read as soon as you see this please.

Post by Shijumaru Tsukikirameki Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:03 am

This is in this spot because most of the traffic comes through this area, I will move it when I feel the need too.

It has come to my attention and I must address this, if you have read the rules of the site please by all means ignore this. Most of you have followed them and I thank you for it. Smile

Now if you have not read the rules of Moonlit Chronicles IN THE OOC TAB.....Read it, and make sure you read everything if you want to be a part of the story that's going on there. This is a simple request and I am far too busy right now to deal with repeating myself on the issue, I really don't enjoy repeating myself when I have taken the time to write this all down for everyone's better understanding of my world. Also if your having trouble with making at least two paragraphs (prefer three) Than ask me for some help and I will be more than happy to sit down with you and show you what I'm looking for.

I'm here to help and answer anything I can. If you think somethings too boring or want to move on....Do so in at least a more detailed fashion please.

Also again no cussing on this site please, It's vulgar and brings in a negative environment if used wrongly. This does not mean you can not swear, were not children but it is a request. Use your best judgement and I'm sure you can tell what words are not the most appropriate.

Thank you all for your time, and have fun. Smile
Shiju
Shijumaru Tsukikirameki
Shijumaru Tsukikirameki
White Demon
White Demon

Virgo Posts : 567
Fame : 113

Character sheet
HP:
Read as soon as you see this please. Left_bar_bleue9000000/9000000Read as soon as you see this please. Cfhdoonsiadkdtnlbtws  (9000000/9000000)
Magik:
Read as soon as you see this please. Left_bar_bleue20000000/20000000Read as soon as you see this please. Cfhdoonsiadkdtnlbtws  (20000000/20000000)
Stamina:
Read as soon as you see this please. Left_bar_bleue5000000/5000000Read as soon as you see this please. Cfhdoonsiadkdtnlbtws  (5000000/5000000)

https://www.facebook.com/john.atkins.3139

Back to top Go down