Eternity Realms Home!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Eternity Tavern Chatango
Long maintenance

Thu Nov 19, 2015 9:23 pm by Luna Starsplitter

Hey everyone we have had a long period where we were unable to get ahold of anyone or do much. I hope everyone is willing to come back and join in!

Comments: 0

Working on Site

Mon Feb 09, 2015 6:46 pm by Shijumaru Tsukikirameki

Alright guys gonna clean up the site since we got everything back online and working. Sorry for the wait as always but you know how my work hours are. Anyways hope your all doing well and hope to see you soon.

Regards,
Tsuki

Comments: 4

Top posters
Luna Starsplitter (774)
The shadow lit forest EmptyThe shadow lit forest EmptyThe shadow lit forest Empty 
Shijumaru Tsukikirameki (567)
The shadow lit forest EmptyThe shadow lit forest EmptyThe shadow lit forest Empty 
Haru Kin (312)
Artemis (187)
Lily Minami (151)
DarkWardenX13 (135)
Shinie_Darkmoon (115)
Namine (110)
Lillian Rightill (86)
Anya (78)

Who is online?
In total there are 14 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 14 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 250 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 8:31 am

The shadow lit forest

Go down

The shadow lit forest Empty The shadow lit forest

Post by Eiko Wed Sep 04, 2013 12:02 pm

*It was about noon now, the forest was mostly quite save for the few birds chirping and the every now and then rustling from the animals that passed by. My name is Eiko..just that for now. My last name isn't really mine anymore. After all, my entire family,village, and everyone that I love is dead.Now I am alone, just wandering about here and there trying to stay out of civilization. A girl stood firmly in the middle of the forest, her long blond hair seemed to glisten in the sun rays that were able to push through the tree's. Her green eyes watching the area around her as if she were searching for something.*

" *Sighs*"

*She ploped down on the ground her brown skirt ruffling and moving as she sat down. She was a bit lonely now due to the fact that her village was gone. Her pale skin seemed to radiate in the sun as she leaned up against a tree, sitting down for a long moment.*

"What to do?..."

*Thinking quietly to herself. She wanted to travel but that would mean going into a town or a city to get supplies, and that she did not like. People were something she could never really understand. All of them ,even her own family.*

"Hmph.."

*She waved her hand of to the side of her, and within a split second a small pink flower began to grow. She had an ability. She was a earth user as she called it. Someone she had met before called her a Witch of the Earth. Since how she was able to do pretty much anything with it. She sighed again letting her hand fall to her side.*

"Guess I really have no choice..."

*She stood reluctantly and began to walk to a nearby city that was a few miles off.*

"I need to travel to find a way out of this place...."

*She wanted to leave. The entire world behind if she could but she knew that would require traveling and a large amount of research, and that was something she was determined to do.*
Eiko
Eiko
Vagrant
Vagrant

Gemini Posts : 14
Fame : 5

Character sheet
HP:
The shadow lit forest Left_bar_bleue100/100The shadow lit forest Cfhdoonsiadkdtnlbtws  (100/100)
Magik:
The shadow lit forest Left_bar_bleue50/50The shadow lit forest Cfhdoonsiadkdtnlbtws  (50/50)
Stamina:
The shadow lit forest Left_bar_bleue100/100The shadow lit forest Cfhdoonsiadkdtnlbtws  (100/100)

Back to top Go down