I forgot my password

October 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Eternity Tavern Chatango
Long maintenance

Thu Nov 19, 2015 9:23 pm by Luna Starsplitter

Hey everyone we have had a long period where we were unable to get ahold of anyone or do much. I hope everyone is willing to come back and join in!

Comments: 0

Working on Site

Mon Feb 09, 2015 6:46 pm by Shijumaru Tsukikirameki

Alright guys gonna clean up the site since we got everything back online and working. Sorry for the wait as always but you know how my work hours are. Anyways hope your all doing well and hope to see you soon.

Regards,
Tsuki

Comments: 4

Top posters
Luna Starsplitter (774)

Shijumaru Tsukikirameki (567)

Haru Kin (312)

Artemis (187)

Lily Minami (151)

DarkWardenX13 (135)

Shinie_Darkmoon (115)

Namine (110)

Lillian Rightill (86)

Anya (78)

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 70 on Fri Nov 07, 2014 2:29 am

(Main Story Battle) The God Of Chaos VS Death

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: (Main Story Battle) The God Of Chaos VS Death

Post by Kurotomoe on Sat Sep 14, 2013 7:56 pm

*Watching them for a long while she trying to figure out what she should do. Personally she did not care for the group fighting against death. She was half tempted to help Death out.*

"Hmmmmm"

*Thinking for a long moment before she spoke again.*

"Ill wait..."

*She looked to Yuki as she appeared next to her.*

"Seems that you have the same feelings that I do."

*Smiling a bit at her. Her tail twitching a bit as she spoke.*

" He really hasn't done anything bad at all.."

*She remaining next to Yuki for now.*
Kurotomoe
Vagrant
Vagrant

Gemini Posts : 20
Fame : 8

Character sheet
HP:
100/100  (100/100)
Magik:
50/50  (50/50)
Stamina:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Shijumaru Tsukikirameki on Mon Sep 23, 2013 12:49 am

(OOC: sorry guys been working on other projects xD. Really had no choice in the matter and Kuru I don't mind but you might have to fight a bit until my other half gets there.)

Death watched them leave, one after another with no action. He did not care about them nor the souls they possessed. None of them had what he was looking for in something he could use. He scanned back towards Shinie as he finally closed the gate with his meager attempt to save who he could. The seven left were a interesting group though two he recognized right away.

Starsplitter, the Tsuki that took the features of the goddess Luna...and Heru's apprentice. She was part of the reason his plan failed in the past, she possessed the only weapon that could kill the god Alexander for good. Which in turn destroyed his hopes of gaining his soul to his collection.

and Shinie....His eyes turned to him narrowing slightly. The fool who had no intention of obeying one simple order given to him, his soul was not worth it but it would prove to serve another purpose, to be able to torment him for an eternity in the furthest reaches of the nexus.

Death raised his armored body from his kneeling position saying nothing as he was not one for words. He pulled the scythe from the ground dragging the blade a crossed the marbled floor approaching them.

"Your already too late....The moment you all were trapped here in this twisted version of his world, your organs have been choked by my presence. It will eat at you slowly....consuming your mortal bodies while you suffer from being eaten alive from the inside out. Then I will take your souls for my own."

The scythe began to glow with a eerie light that draw the magics of the area to it like a moth to a flame, the soul energy from them seeping into it's blade making it glow a bright blue. Death raised the blade over his head striking it into the ground, the entire area breaking apart destroying the realm like glass revealing the immense power flowing from behind them past the event horizon. It pulled at there bodies trying to pull them in each direction draining a great deal of there magical energy into the never ending abyss of the massive black hole behind them. Only the small pieces of floor that were left held the power to keep them from falling into it's gravitational pull.

Everything in the area was beyond explanation, there was no sense of up and down, left or right. All of them found themselves apart from each other some above others and others seeming to stand as if walking on a wall. Death stood about a hundred yards away from each of them as they tried to find a balance, a small path of broken floors leading to him pointing in every different direction if they landed on them. Moving forward on one would be moving backwards and visa versa.

"...Die"

His aura began to spin around him as he compressed the folds of magical energy and gravity around him, using the super-massive black holes own gravity in his spell compressing the dangerous magical energies into a small orb on condensed forbidden magic raising it high above his head

"No..."

His hand stopped just short of releasing the orb, it shaking and trembling as if something was fighting his grip from releasing it. Shiju slowly taking back part of his body waging a inner war with Death once more trying to lock him away in his cage once more. He pushing it behind him into the black hole behind them all and past them safely. It exploded in a array of light for a moment but was captured by the immense power of the black hole, not even a sound heard from the blast. Only a glimmer of light flashing past there eyes before it disappeared only moments later. The armor that Death possessed slowly started to fade away into the shadows revealing Shiju's figure once more, the realm going back to normal once again slowly piecing itself together and eventually going back to the endless night sky full of stars and the marbled floor below them, that reflected everything.

He stood there for a long moment with his eye's closed removing the solid gleaming silver skull mask from his face he opening his eyes looking at it for a long moment as it disappeared into the shadows.He remained silent as his chaotic magics became under control turning the realm back into it's normal calm state.

Shiju slowly looked up at them all watching them for a long moment before opening a rift into another world, he didn't care which, but once again he almost hurt them. He turned his head to Shinie and Luna glaring at them for a long moment before speaking.

"...If you call for me again....I will have no choice but to act as I should....I am not who you think I am anymore.....Leave"

He speaking harshly as the area slowly began to give them some of there energy back.

"....Go find Loki....and finish the job....fool..."

He speaking to Shinie then turning away from them trying to gather himself once more before continuing on.

(OOC: Okay if you want to come with Shiju stay here, if not leave.)

White Demon
White Demon

Virgo Posts : 567
Fame : 113

Character sheet
HP:
9000000/9000000  (9000000/9000000)
Magik:
20000000/20000000  (20000000/20000000)
Stamina:
5000000/5000000  (5000000/5000000)

http://www.facebook.com/john.atkins.3139

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinie_Darkmoon on Mon Sep 23, 2013 1:08 am

Shinie's eye's glared back at Death as he listened to his words a harsh smirk coming a crossed his lips as he spoke to him.

"Go Fuck yourself...Just die already!"

he charging Death raising the weapon up over his head getting about half way then stopping when he raised his weapon. Shinie threw his large sword in front of his body to block but the attack went right under his shattering his foot hold and making him fall to his knees from the immense gravity. He quickly got back to his feet looking behind him at the large black hole his eyes widening a moment remembering the last time that he played with his mind and tricked him into thinking he fell into there. The image burning into him that he was being ripped and stretched apart.

He clenched his hands around the sword getting to his feet fully looking up at Death about to walk towards him when he realized he was walking backwards away from him. This throwing him off a bit as he tried to walk another direction away from the black hole but it moved him closer to it. Shinie turned to look at Death taking a step backwards he walking more towards Death trying to figure out what was going on....Was this some kind of trick to get him to walk right off the edge of the small piece of floor that he was standing on?

"...Tch..."

He watched him unable to take that chance and move towards the black hole to move towards him, his mind not sure if it was a ploy or not, he having to watch as he summoned that energy feeling it's power from here.

"...FUCK YOU! YOU SON OF A BITCH!! COME AND FIGHT ME!!!"

He screaming out at him raising his weapon as he was about to throw the orb at them, he bracing himself for whatever impact it would bring....but none came.

After a moment he looked beyond the sword watching him as if he was struggling with himself seeing his armor slowly fall away from his body wondering what was going on for a moment, until he recognized the figure once more. Somehow that bastard had taken his body back.

He glared at him for a long time ignoring the entire area piecing itself back together, only watching him as he looked down at that mask then up to them. His words made him even more pissed off, but somewhere he felt the truth in them and wanted to just explode on him for being this way. This wasn't him, he was giving up everything to control that fucking beast that was inside of him.

"...Whatever....I'll still be back for you in the end bitch."

He looking at Damon and Kais motioning for them to leave he walking to the portal.

"..Let's go...we have to find that little bitch that ran away and cut his throat...come on Luna!"

He disappearing into the portal not caring where it wen't.

Dark Tsuki
Dark Tsuki

Scorpio Posts : 115
Fame : 63

Character sheet
HP:
1000000/1000000  (1000000/1000000)
Magik:
6000000/6000000  (6000000/6000000)
Stamina:
10000000/10000000  (10000000/10000000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Starsplitter on Mon Sep 23, 2013 9:21 am

*She watched as Death inched closer and closer by each moment. Just when she thought she needed to get ready for anything.*

"Damn."

*She becoming silent as Shinie began to speak to him. Once he had charged twords him she could feel the gravity from the black hole, and she didn't like it*

" Shin-."

*She stopped for a moment realizing the same time Shinie did,as Shiju obtained his body back.*

"Oni...sama...."

*Watching for a long moment seeing Shinie walk back over to them.*

"Wait..."

*She trying to catch him before he disappeared into the portal, but sighed as it was in vain. She then looked to Rin nodding letting her return within her without a word. She then looked to Kais and Damon grabbing both of their hands and dragging them over to the portal. Before she jumped she looked over to Shiju with a pout like face.*

"Ill cya later Oni-sama."

*She then jumped into the portal with them and let go of their hands letting them guide themselves. Though she using speed to pass Shinie and locked onto Anya's location. She then began to lead them to realm 139.*

"Hurry up slow pokes..."

*Looking back to them smiling a bit, and even more to Shinie.*

Dig down inside past all deception. Move on with your fists and your legs. Cover you wounds...no one is going to laugh at you. So make the "Present" your ally, and leap before you look. If you don't trust the future continue with that force. What is there left to learn now? So go do it, and when you look there's someone running by your side. The spirit of inspiration, now you cant lose.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Luna Starsplitter
Harbinger of Balance
Harbinger of Balance

Cancer Posts : 774
Fame : 77

Character sheet
HP:
Magik:
100000000/100000000  (100000000/100000000)
Stamina:
1000000/1000000  (1000000/1000000)

http://www.eternityrealms.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaos on Wed Sep 25, 2013 8:43 am

(OOC: I will wait until everyone else has landed in realm 139 before I do.)

*As the void increased the gravity he had a hard time staying up on both feet. Growling a bit he watched Shinie begin forwards to death.*

"Tch.."

*He about to go to his aid before he stopped.*

"Damn what is he up too."

*He glared at him,Then watched Shinie as he made his way to the portal. He noticing that Shiju was back to
normal now, he then feeling some one grab his hand.*

"Eh?"

*He looked down seeing Luna was dragging him over to the portal*

"Ok..."

*Jumping through glad that she let go of his hand.He the looking ahead of him seeing Luna pass Shinie seeming to lead them some where.

Capricorn Posts : 43
Fame : 22

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen_Devil on Fri Sep 27, 2013 12:03 pm

*Death it was someone he never wanted to see. It was one being in this world that scared him shitless. Though as he inched ever closer his entire body wanted to just run away, but for some reason it wouldn't. It was as if he was glued to the floor. Even as he spoke his entire body froze in place.

As the void opened it felt as if he was being pulled slightly. He could feel the suction as if he was in front of a vaccum. He was still highly confused as to what he should do. He looked as Shinie moved twords Death.*

"Don't be an idiot..."

*He looking to him shaking his head. To him Shinie was the stupidest man he had ever seen. Though against death he had some balls. He turned his head back to Death hearing him more. As he spoke of souls and torment it made him want to just become invisible and cower over in a corner. He knew that he couldn't stand a chance against him and wasn't even about to try.*

" We won't bother you...please let us leave.."

*He knew even speaking those words would not matter. It would be like pleaing to a wall. The force of the void felt heavy upon him though he was still able to stay upon his two feet. He though wanted to hold onto something because he knew that eventually his legs would give way. As he heard Shiju's voice say 'no..' a tiny bit of relief appeared on his face. Even though Shiju himself was one he would never go up against. As Shinie left and Shiju spoke again he nodded and bowed a bit.*

" Thank you..."

*He eyed Mueki for a moment before Luna had tooken his hand which made him turn to her and get dragged into the portal that Shinie had opened. He let out a long drawn sigh of relief as they entered and Luna let go of his hand.*

"That was a very....very close call....I would perfer to avoid any more interactions with him please..."

*Speaking lightly as if to himself but still loud enough to where others could hear his words.*

"So now where exactly are we headed?"

*Watching Luna move in front of the three and hoped someone would answer. He eyeing Shinie though for a moment.*

"You going to be ok?"

*Knowing that he probably just asked him a very stupid question hoped he would answer anyways.*

Vagabond
Vagabond

Scorpio Posts : 47
Fame : 7

Character sheet
HP:
100/100  (100/100)
Magik:
50/50  (50/50)
Stamina:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurotomoe on Wed Oct 09, 2013 10:37 am

*She remained there not moving to the portal that Shinie had opened. She didn't really wanna go at all. She stared at Shiju, wanting and hoping he'd catch on to the fact she wanted to go with him.*

**She had no arteriole motives and waited for him to decide. Staring a bit to Yuki wondering if she had the same want and idea that she had.*

" I choose to follow you lord death."

*She knelt slightly bowing showing her graciousness hoping he'd say yes.*

"I have no want to follow them, nor do I have a reason really..."

*She stood back up and stood fully next to Yuki waiting for an answer.*

"I would love it if you would allow me to follow."
Kurotomoe
Vagrant
Vagrant

Gemini Posts : 20
Fame : 8

Character sheet
HP:
100/100  (100/100)
Magik:
50/50  (50/50)
Stamina:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuki Mimogui on Fri Oct 11, 2013 9:59 pm

*Smiling a bit as she watched Kuro decide what she wanted to do. She smiled. It would seem we are going to be seeing each other for a while. She then decided to follow suit. She kneeled and spoke.*

"And as do I Lord.."

*Standing up smiling.*

"Following them would be boring honestly. Though the little cutie pie with the green hair would be fun to play with."

*She waited for his answer now hoping he would say yes.She looked to Kuro smiling a bit and nodded. She then turned to Shiju.*

"Its the same to for me I have no reason or want to follow those people. Those three guys seem to much of brutes really. Though i'm not really into guys."

*Giggleing a bit.*

Vagrant
Vagrant

Leo Posts : 12
Fame : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Shijumaru Tsukikirameki on Wed Nov 06, 2013 5:27 pm

(OOC: Hey all, I really apologize for the delays. I have had a promotion in my jo and the hours have been even longer then before. The site was also hacked and it took some time to get everything back in order. This weekend I will be posting and again I apologize for the delays.)

White Demon
White Demon

Virgo Posts : 567
Fame : 113

Character sheet
HP:
9000000/9000000  (9000000/9000000)
Magik:
20000000/20000000  (20000000/20000000)
Stamina:

http://www.facebook.com/john.atkins.3139