I forgot my password

June 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Eternity Tavern Chatango
Long maintenance

Thu Nov 19, 2015 9:23 pm by Luna Starsplitter

Hey everyone we have had a long period where we were unable to get ahold of anyone or do much. I hope everyone is willing to come back and join in!

Comments: 0

Working on Site

Mon Feb 09, 2015 6:46 pm by Shijumaru Tsukikirameki

Alright guys gonna clean up the site since we got everything back online and working. Sorry for the wait as always but you know how my work hours are. Anyways hope your all doing well and hope to see you soon.

Regards,
Tsuki

Comments: 4

Top posters
Luna Starsplitter (774)

Shijumaru Tsukikirameki (567)

Haru Kin (312)

Artemis (187)

Lily Minami (151)

DarkWardenX13 (135)

Shinie_Darkmoon (115)

Namine (110)

Lillian Rightill (86)

Anya (78)

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 70 on Fri Nov 07, 2014 2:29 am

(Main Story Battle) The God Of Chaos VS Death

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: (Main Story Battle) The God Of Chaos VS Death

Post by Shinie_Darkmoon on Sat Aug 17, 2013 9:43 pm

Shinie watched the them for a long while unresponsive to anyone speaking to him, he only nodded to Damon about Mueki hoping he could keep her out of his hair for now. He looked over to Namine now as she spoke to him snapping him out of his thought's, still keeping a close eye on Shiju and Loki.

"Perhaps we could..but that bastard doesn't need our help...but it is a sound plan for now, as I was not prepared for him to bring us here of all places...but locking it away could work if we were not here..Listen Namine...We have to end this battle as quickly as possible. This place is dangerous beyond words and we can not escape here without a high understanding of Shiju's own magics. It's something I have been working on but it is not something I can grasp as of yet."

He turning to back looking over at Luna as she charged Loki with her head strong attitude he growling at her for being so bull headed.

"GET BACK HERE!!"

He yelling the words but it was too late, Luna had already attacked Loki and actually managed to get a hold of one of the weapons in his possession he shocked by the dumb luck of what just actually happen. This girl was either extremely skilled when she was upset, or extremely stupidly lucky....None the less one of the weapons was even closer then he had first hoped it would be with this turn of events. Shinie then turning back to Namine smirking at her.

"It seems you might actually see your god fall sooner then we first had hoped...."

He turning back to Luna walking over to her slowly Loki's lightning stopping him in his tracks for a moment his swords blocking the lightning random lightning strikes that would have hit him, he glaring at Loki for a moment before looking back at Luna the first chance he got.

"Luna!....Give me the sword!!!"

He looking at her holding his hand out for her to throw him the weapon when the smell of death caught his nose...He knowing this stench well....Death.

"......"

He turning slowly to look at Shiju seeing him wrapping his hand around Loki's lightning as if it was a rope he taking his focus off the sword for now. He watching him with a look of unsure eyes now he recalculating his plans quickly as he threw Loki backwards with a pulse of energy he covering his eye and ducking low to escape the pulse from Deaths energy crouching into the ground as it passed then getting up watching him with a glare remaining silent for now.

"...Namine, Luna, Kais, Damon...Everyone come back into a defensive position for now."

He glaring more hearing the voice of Death ringing in his ears, a light growl coming from the back of his throat as he spoke about the ultimatum, not liking it one bit.

"It seems as if the plan has failed....Death remains alive...Hes been locking him away it seems trying to fight him...haha....the fool."

He turning to Mueki listening to her words letting her do as she pleases for now turning to look at Damon and Kais.

"Leave her be for now....We shall focus our attacks on Loki for now until a better opportunity presents itself...Remember this place seals all magic and we have little time to do so....So take Loki out quickly and complete this foolish little game...but do not show our enemies anything special...Go hard but don't show them all your bag of tricks, they will undoubtedly remember it....Luna give me the sword.."

Looking over at her extending his hand once more he catching the eyes of the others there watching them a moment as he waited for Luna to respond. Talking to Evangeline's group and Kurotomoe.

"You there! Your group needs to get over here as well...I know this place well so come here so you survive this foolish game!"

He looking back at Luna

"Well?....The sword!"

Watching her waiting for it only seconds away from making one of his most far reaching goals a reality.

Dark Tsuki
Dark Tsuki

Scorpio Posts : 115
Fame : 63

Character sheet
HP:
1000000/1000000  (1000000/1000000)
Magik:
6000000/6000000  (6000000/6000000)
Stamina:
10000000/10000000  (10000000/10000000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Starsplitter on Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:02 am

*She looked directly at Shiju for a long moment as she landed safely away from Loki. Hearing the strange new way he spoke made her a bit worried.*

"Oni-sama?"

*Whispering a bit she then hearing Shinie's voice.*

"Eh?"

*She looking down at the sword in her hand then back to him. She moving next to him smiling.*

" Here."

*Handing it to him the quickly pulling out Crimsonlight and Starlight and got into a defensive position with everyone else. She continuing to watch Shiju for a long moment.*

*Rin appeared next to Luna her chain weapon in hand. She looked over to Shinie for a moment eyeing the sword in his hand and glaring over at him.*

"When this is over mister me and you are going to have a nice long chat..."

* She staring at him as if she were about to maul him. Then looked over to Luna.*

" Why is he like this? What did I miss while your power was being subdued.."

*She referring to Shiju as she spoke*

*Shrugging a bit as Rin spoke.*

"As if I know...he just dropped...then got up and now he looks like this...."

*Watching as Rin sighed.*

"Sorry.."

*She smiled a bit not really knowing how to answer her. She then looked as Mueki joined in the frey.*

" Crazy lil girly..."

*She then looking to Loki's other blade trying to think of a way to get it. She looking over to Shinie knowing that he wanted the blade. Thinking for a long moment.*

Dig down inside past all deception. Move on with your fists and your legs. Cover you wounds...no one is going to laugh at you. So make the "Present" your ally, and leap before you look. If you don't trust the future continue with that force. What is there left to learn now? So go do it, and when you look there's someone running by your side. The spirit of inspiration, now you cant lose.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Luna Starsplitter
Harbinger of Balance
Harbinger of Balance

Cancer Posts : 774
Fame : 77

Character sheet
HP:
5000000/5000000  (5000000/5000000)
Magik:
100000000/100000000  (100000000/100000000)
Stamina:

http://www.eternityrealms.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Namine on Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:25 am

*As Shinie spoke to her she smirked laughing lightly to were only those who were close to her could actually hear.*

"It would seem so....better now then never.."

*Her tail twitching a bit as she watched Luna hand over one half of what they were trying to get. She now trying to come up with a plan to get the other. Though she immediately got into a defensive stance as Shinie called out to everyone. She glaring at Loki and Mueki now prepared for anything. Her claw weapons seeming to have a faint glow around them.*

" Any plan on the other one?"

*Aiming that question to Shinie she knowing that he would know what she meant.*

Aries Posts : 110
Fame : 22

Character sheet
HP:
100/100  (100/100)
Magik:
50/50  (50/50)
Stamina:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Anya on Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:49 pm

*Quickly moving over to Luna as soon as Rin appeared. She pulling out two twin 9 mm handguns and joined in the groups ready positions.*

" Why'd you give the sword to him?!"

*Looking at Luna wondering what in the hell was wrong with her. She then looking over to Shinie tching for a split secound then looked over to Shiju, Mueki and Loki. ' What to do...If we move either or could attack us and both of them look dangerous enough as it is...' Thinking to her self.*

"Hmmm..."

*She waiting on everyone before she did anything on her own.*

Anya

Taurus Posts : 78
Fame : 11

Character sheet
HP:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)
Magik:
500/500  (500/500)
Stamina:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyaki on Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:55 pm

* She looked over to Evangaline and her two friends as they spoke. She smiling and waving at them.*

" Hehehe...Hiya..."

*She standing up slowly already behind Shinie and his group. She simply nodding to him and peparing herself.*

Vagrant
Vagrant

Taurus Posts : 21
Fame : 1

Character sheet
HP:
100/100  (100/100)
Magik:
50/50  (50/50)
Stamina:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaos on Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:35 pm

*Watching Shiju for a long moment knowing that his true self just showed its face. He getting a chill up his spine as if someone dumped a bucket of ice down his shirt. Glareing a bit he then turning his attention to Shinie as he spoke. Nodding a bit to him.

He then looking to Luna then to Namine and the others he himself getting ready.*

" Time to party."

*Smirking a bit getting a bit antsy now wanting to kill Loki already.*

Capricorn Posts : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurotomoe on Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:11 pm

*Sighing lightly appearing next to Chaos watching Shiju for a long moment. She not moving.*

" Exactly what was your plan for getting to him? Have you not thought of the other two...."

*She speaking simply.*

"How sure are you that they want attack too?"

*Her eyes sparking a bit.*
Kurotomoe
Vagrant
Vagrant

Gemini Posts : 20
Fame : 8

Character sheet
HP:
100/100  (100/100)
Magik:
50/50  (50/50)
Stamina:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuki Mimogui on Sat Aug 24, 2013 8:41 pm

* She staying were she was just behind Shinie and the others for now. Carefully watching Shiju.*

" My my...he seems so sexy when he talks like that."

*Smirking happily. Her twisted mind showing a bit now she not answering anyone's comments for the time being.*

"Death sure is hot..."

*Speaking out loud were everyone can hear her words.*

Vagrant
Vagrant

Leo Posts : 12

Back to top Go down

Post by Evangaline on Mon Aug 26, 2013 9:41 am

* She stood next to Elric and Namiya watching the scene play out. She wasn't to sure what was going on but it seemed as though their target was now in the weapon. She had no idea as to how to retrieve it back.*

"Damn what should we do."

* Trying to figure out a way to do something.*

Vagabond
Vagabond

Gemini Posts : 31
Fame : 5

Character sheet
HP:
100/100  (100/100)
Magik:
50/50  (50/50)
Stamina:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Elric on Mon Aug 26, 2013 9:43 am

* He watched carefully at each person. He only nodding to Shinie as he spoke answering for all three.*

" Very well."

*Turning his head to face Shiju, Loki, and Mueki.*

"What should we do?"
Elric
Vagrant
Vagrant

Aquarius Posts : 11

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki on Thu Aug 29, 2013 5:07 pm

*As Shiju turned into Death he immediately stopped. He then glared a bit as he looked over to Shinie. As Death grabbed his lightning he once again looked over to him.*

"Hmph.."

*As he was about to swing his sword he was attacked by Mueki who in turn pinned him to the ground.*

"Tch.."

*He listened to her words for a moment then smirked letting go of the blade it inturn flying up in the air and flew off over to Shinie going to its other half. As she dug her hand into his skull he snickered a bit his entire body disintegrating down to just bone, revealing something to  Death. Only half of his soul was in him to begin with. Even before he came to Timelost.*

(OOC: I AM NOT DEAD YET! )

Last edited by Loki on Mon Sep 02, 2013 8:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

Vagabond
Vagabond

Gemini Posts : 47

Character sheet
HP:
Magik:
50000000/50000000  (50000000/50000000)
Stamina:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shijumaru Tsukikirameki on Mon Sep 02, 2013 6:30 pm

(OOC: Works for me Loki, but your swords stuck here. No voids can be made in this place. After you revise that last bit I'll move on to posting. Unless you just want to move on with your sword being stuck there xD, your choice.

Alright you fixed it xD I'll post tomorrow when I get home from work not enough time tonight.)

White Demon
White Demon

Virgo Posts : 567
Fame : 113

Character sheet
HP:
9000000/9000000  (9000000/9000000)
Magik:
20000000/20000000  (20000000/20000000)
Stamina:

http://www.facebook.com/john.atkins.3139

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen_Devil on Tue Sep 03, 2013 12:37 pm

*Watching everything play out for a brief moment, he looking over at Mueki for a moment then to Loki as he seemed to die though he could sense something was off.*

"hmmm.."

*Looking over to Shinie.*

"How exactly is one supposed to leave such a place?"

*Knowing that it was going to be a pretty hard feet in itself.*

(OOC: Alright here is my post guys sorry about not being around so much.)

Vagabond
Vagabond

Scorpio Posts : 47
Fame : 7

Character sheet
HP:
100/100  (100/100)
Magik:
50/50  (50/50)
Stamina:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurotomoe on Fri Sep 06, 2013 5:19 pm

(OOC: Is it possible to join your group Shiju? Kinda like you and Death, and I would fit more in that group then a happy light one.)
Kurotomoe
Vagrant
Vagrant

Gemini Posts : 20
Fame : 8

Character sheet
HP:
100/100  (100/100)
Magik:
50/50  (50/50)
Stamina:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Shijumaru Tsukikirameki on Sun Sep 08, 2013 2:03 am

(OOC: Yes you may Kuro, I do not mind at all. You would seem to fit in better with our group anyways. I'll be posting tomorrow btw)

White Demon
White Demon

Character sheet
HP:
Magik:
Stamina:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinie_Darkmoon on Sun Sep 08, 2013 8:41 pm

Shinie's eye's darted back and forth between Loki and Shiju for a moment before Luna handed him the sword, everything beyond that point when he took it in his hands didn't seem to matter anymore. One part of the plan had wen't on perfectly.

Shinie gripped the sword tightly in his hand as it pulsed with a faint light, the dark blade was reacting to his own demonic energy and Shinie knew just how to unlock it...but one more piece was missing from the puzzle.

He looked back up towards Mueki as she pinned Loki with unimaginable strength that he did not know she had, something had changed within the girl. His eye's watched her melt Loki's body as Namine spoke he glancing over at her listening to her with a great deal of interest, he knowing she meant Moonshimmer speaking so that all of them could hear him.

"...That is not Moonshimmer, that is the Reaper himself...and with Loki gone his attention will turn to us....I need the other weapon..."

As he spoke the words Loki's weapon took flight trying to leave the realm but was stopped by the dense Time and Space magic of Timelost it falling to his feet sliding next to him giving him a grim smile over his face.

"...Finally"

He raised his hand towards the weapon it floating into his hand starting to pulse as the other did, both weapons glowing as they fused together in his hands making one large sword it turning black from hilt to blade with a large glowing eye inside the guard of the weapon. Shinie pulling out a vial he kept on himself at all times of the last blood of Demthirios the god of Daemons, pulled from the body of Solstus. His thumb flicked the bottle open pouring the blood all down the blade itself melding into it instantly, it's aura growing darker giving the entire area a chill around them.

Shinie's smile turned into a darker laugh as it's power coursed through him he looking up at Death with narrowed eyes, judging his chances against the Reaper himself. Shiju had his flaws but Death would not hesitate on all of them...and Loki still yet lived.

"...We are leaving..."

He looked back at Namine with a smile winking to her then looking to Luna motioning for her to move. He took a few steps away from the group raising the weapon high above his head, the immense gravity around the weapon pulling at Timelost as well trying to break the Super Massive Black Holes hold on them just outside Timelost. Something was pulling on the weapons powers though something Shinie did not expect, the blade needed to be fed souls first before it could be complete in power.

A low growl came from his throat as he focused more energy into the weapon a small crack in Timelost appearing opening a very small hole barely able to fit through in space and time he having to focus his energy to keep it open, the rift leading back to the Realm of the Seas.

"EVERYONE GO!....NOW!!! I CAN"T KEEP THIS OPEN FOREVER!"

He looking to Namine directing his next words to her.

"Take Luna and get out of here! I will find another way out of this mess!"

He glancing at Kais and Damon next

"You two will need to help me so stay here! We still have to get you your rewards for helping from Loki after all...."

He smirking at them holding his energy on the small crack in Timelost.

"HURRY! I CAN"T HOLD IT FOR VERY LONG!!!"

(OOC: Everyone who want's to leave this place do it now.)

Dark Tsuki
Dark Tsuki

Scorpio Posts : 115
Fame : 63

Character sheet
HP:
Magik:
6000000/6000000  (6000000/6000000)
Stamina:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Starsplitter on Sun Sep 08, 2013 9:05 pm

*She watched as Shinie grasped the last sword. She watching carefully for a moment then spoke as Loki's body disenagrated.*

" hmm?"

*She blinking then watching Shinie move and open a portal. She listening to him speak.*

"Shinie-kun..."

*Her weapons vanishing, Rin also vanishing within he. She quickly moving to him and slipped red matter stones and voidbreaker into his pocket. She then kissing him pouring a massive amount of energy into him letting him use her magics with the energy she gave him.*

" You should know by now I am not going to leave your side. I will not leave you.*

*Smiling summoning her weapons once more the energy from Rin keeping her stable.*

"Anya, I am going to send you to a realm please try and take some with you."

*She looking to her worried a bit not wanting to leave Shinie's side.*

" I am not leaving this knucklehead. "

* Runes appearing on her body, her cloths becoming a little torn from the energy making her body be revealed a bit more.*

"Rin..."

*Rin appeared out of Luna once more.*

" Yeah I know...."

*She holding onto her weapon the shattered memory. She looking to Namine.*

"I'd like to see her try and take us out of here...besides Luna wont leave someone she cares about alone in a situation such as this....baka..."

*Looking to Shinie.*

*Luna looked to Kais remembering something from before, she then snapped her fingers and within a split moment the rune that she had put in his forehead back in her home realm appeared again and shattered letting him once again use his full potential.*

"Sorry guess I forgot about it..."

*Not looking to him then looked to death.*

"Were is my onii-sama..."

*Muttering under her breath.*

Dig down inside past all deception. Move on with your fists and your legs. Cover you wounds...no one is going to laugh at you. So make the "Present" your ally, and leap before you look. If you don't trust the future continue with that force. What is there left to learn now? So go do it, and when you look there's someone running by your side. The spirit of inspiration, now you cant lose.
Luna Starsplitter
Harbinger of Balance
Harbinger of Balance

Cancer Posts : 774
Fame : 77

Character sheet
HP:
Magik:
100000000/100000000  (100000000/100000000)
Stamina:

http://www.eternityrealms.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Shijumaru Tsukikirameki on Sun Sep 08, 2013 9:36 pm

(OOC: Whoever want's to leave, leave now before I post with Mueki and Shiju. Kuro you stay if you want to come with me. Anyone else will be drawn into a fight.)

White Demon
White Demon

Character sheet
HP:
Magik:
Stamina:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaos on Mon Sep 09, 2013 3:00 pm

*Watching Shinie for a long moment before he fully decided to speak. He watching Luna as well when she broke the rune finally.*

"Took you long enough...tch your as slow as an old hag..."

*Smirking a bit as he said that he then feeling the rest of his power return to him fully, horns beginning to grown, his hair growing longer, and his eye's becoming bloodred and that of a dragons eyes.*

"Lets do this shit..."

*Getting ready waiting for Shinie.*

"Yeah you know he does want you to leave...you'll be in his way here..."

*Referring to Luna as he spoke.*

Capricorn Posts : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by Namine on Tue Sep 10, 2013 4:40 pm

(OOC:I think I am going to have a little bit of fun )

*She smirked slightly as Shinie spoke to her, the frowned a bit once Luna did what she did. Then with a deep sigh she spoke.*

"Sorry....It seems you got what you want I got what I did...."

*She moved by the portal and winked.*

"Sorry Lover boy..."

*Giggling a bit*

"I think I am going to go roam for a while."

*She winked at him and blew a kiss.*

"Cya..."

*She then jumped into the portal vanishing to some random cornor of the multiverse.*

Aries Posts : 110

Character sheet
HP:
100/100  (100/100)
Magik:
50/50  (50/50)
Stamina:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Evangaline on Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:41 am

*She not wasting anytime as Shinie opened the portal outta here. She quickly grabbed hold of Miyaki and pulled her along with her.*

"Your leaving too..."

*She walking over to the portal and jumped in along with miyaki.*

"Wonder were we are going."

*She jumping through*

(OOC: Ill follow someone when the appear in a realm....whoever else leaves that is.)

Vagabond
Vagabond

Gemini Posts : 31

Character sheet
HP:
100/100  (100/100)
Magik:
50/50  (50/50)
Stamina:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Elric on Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:44 am

*He grabbed Namiya's hand pullling her along.*

"We are not really needed here so lets move...*

*Nodding to Shinie.*

"Looks like we owe ya one....If you ever need any help just ask..."

*He jumping through the portal pulling Namiya along seeing Eva in front of them with Miyaki.*

(OOC: Posts will be short today have to go to school.)
Elric
Vagrant
Vagrant

Aquarius Posts : 11

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen_Devil on Thu Sep 12, 2013 11:51 am

*His form still changed he watching Death for a moment, he then nodding to Shinie as he spoke and looked to Luna.*

"You realize you might die right?"

*He then sighing as Namine left them*

"Should of known."

*He then turning his head back to Death ready and waiting for everyone to leave. He eyeing Mueki for a long moment then back to Death.*

"People sure are taking there time leaving."

*A little annoyed now*

(OOC: Gonna be gone for 3 days so wont be on. Cya soon.)

Vagabond
Vagabond

Scorpio Posts : 47
Fame : 7

Character sheet
HP:
100/100  (100/100)
Magik:
50/50  (50/50)
Stamina:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuki Mimogui on Sat Sep 14, 2013 9:03 am

*She watched the confrontation between everyone for a moment. She blinking a bit and watching Death for a long while too.'Exactly what am I going to do...hmmm.' Thinking to herself before she fully answered. 'I think I will just stay put....' *

"I really don't feel a need to help fight Death..."

*Looking over to Kurotomoe for a moment then to the group.*

"He hasn't done anything to me..."

*Sighing a bit standing off to the side next to Kurotomoe waiting for everything to settle down. She did wanted to see what was going to happen anyways so. Might as well take the opportunity now instead of later. She smiled inwardly to he self watching for them.*

"Now all we need is some snacks...."

*Looking over to Kuro smiling and giggling.*

Vagrant
Vagrant

Leo Posts : 12

Back to top Go down

Post by Anya on Sat Sep 14, 2013 7:07 pm

(OOC: K Luna looks like ill hop for you. Ill take Eva and her gang with me since she is waiting on one of us to follow. COME FIND ME LATER you 4 you better -_-)

*Backing away ever so slightly eyeing death. She did not like him not one bit. Though as Shinie made her ticket outta there she smiled.*

"Freedom.."

*She smiling nodding to him as a thanks. She then looking to Luna.*

"Ill take that girls group with me and see were we end up. Find me later."

*She walking to the portal looking behind her once more.*

"Your four better come back...."

*Eyeing each one.*

" And Emo boy, KICK HIS ASS!"

*She jumping into the portal catching up to Eva and the others and grabbed hands with them so that they would all stay together.*

"Sad that Namine vanished."

*Sighing a bit.*

(OOC: Gonna land in hmmm.....realm 139. See ya there.)

Anya

Taurus Posts : 78
Fame : 11

Character sheet
HP:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)
Magik:
500/500  (500/500)
Stamina:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)

Back to top Go down