Eternity Realms Home!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Eternity Tavern Chatango
Long maintenance

Thu Nov 19, 2015 9:23 pm by Luna Starsplitter

Hey everyone we have had a long period where we were unable to get ahold of anyone or do much. I hope everyone is willing to come back and join in!

Comments: 0

Working on Site

Mon Feb 09, 2015 6:46 pm by Shijumaru Tsukikirameki

Alright guys gonna clean up the site since we got everything back online and working. Sorry for the wait as always but you know how my work hours are. Anyways hope your all doing well and hope to see you soon.

Regards,
Tsuki

Comments: 4

Top posters
Luna Starsplitter (774)
Requiem of the seas.  EmptyRequiem of the seas.  EmptyRequiem of the seas.  Empty 
Shijumaru Tsukikirameki (567)
Requiem of the seas.  EmptyRequiem of the seas.  EmptyRequiem of the seas.  Empty 
Haru Kin (312)
Artemis (187)
Lily Minami (151)
DarkWardenX13 (135)
Shinie_Darkmoon (115)
Namine (110)
Lillian Rightill (86)
Anya (78)

Who is online?
In total there are 19 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 19 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 250 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 8:31 am

Requiem of the seas.

Go down

Requiem of the seas.  Empty Requiem of the seas.

Post by Luna Starsplitter Wed Apr 24, 2013 1:37 pm

Claimer: I own this story and every character within it.

Chapter 0: Intro

Greed, hatred, and violence these things are what make the evil in men. They attack, kill, steal, rape, burn, and destroy in order to get what they want. Pirate's of the sea's unruly men and women who take and take and never get back. It was three years ago when my home was tooken from me. The temple I lived in was destroyed. My entire life was tooken from me, everything had gone wrong. First two years prior to the attack my three childhood friends had vanished, then my home was destroyed, I was the only survivor within the temple. I fled while my home town was being massacred, and for three years I have hid. I've disguised myself as a boy and have been living my life as a merchant. My real name is Lillian Light. Over time I have found out that I was the target of the attacks.

Because of my abilities. I originally was born with white hair and a unique birthmark over my chest, but I have hidden these traits. I have brown hair, yellow eyes, and have disguised myself as a boy. I keep my magic to a minimum to were only I am aware of it.I now live day to day by traveling on a merchant ship buying and selling items in towns and cities we come across be it a pirate town or not.

Little did I know that my life was going to be completely turned upside down and the people that I thought I knew would surprise me every step of the way.

````````````````

Luna Starsplitter
Luna Starsplitter
Harbinger of Balance
Harbinger of Balance

Cancer Posts : 774
Fame : 77

Character sheet
HP:
Requiem of the seas.  Left_bar_bleue5000000/5000000Requiem of the seas.  Cfhdoonsiadkdtnlbtws  (5000000/5000000)
Magik:
Requiem of the seas.  Left_bar_bleue100000000/100000000Requiem of the seas.  Cfhdoonsiadkdtnlbtws  (100000000/100000000)
Stamina:
Requiem of the seas.  Left_bar_bleue1000000/1000000Requiem of the seas.  Cfhdoonsiadkdtnlbtws  (1000000/1000000)

http://www.eternityrealms.com

Back to top Go down

Requiem of the seas.  Empty Re: Requiem of the seas.

Post by Luna Starsplitter Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:53 pm

(Claimer: I own this story and every character within it.)

Chapter one: Beginnings

Sunrises were things she had always dreaded in the mornings. It always painted the sky Orange-ish red, it reminded her of blood, the one sight that made her faint. She yawned loudly standing carefully on the balcony of the ship she was currently employed on. Her brown hair blew freely with the passing wind. She was pretending to be a boy, she was even wearing a wrap over her breast's to make it look even more realistic. The current name she went by was Lin Light, though her real name was Lillian Light. Her hobbies were singing, cooking, and healing. She even had a secret, she was able to use magic, though she herself used it scarcely for her own safety. She sighed heavily tieing her hair in a low ponytail in laying straight down to her mid back. She wore a blue south federation company attire set stating that she was a merchant. She turned heading over to the deck to complete her morning duties. As she came up the short stairs she heard and seen everyone beginning to start as well. She quickly grabbed a mop bucket of soapy water along with a mop and began to clean the deck. She never spoke to much, she just did her job and that made people leave her be. She didn't mind it though, she was never sociable to begin with. The only one she really ever talked to was the doctor of the ship.

After about four hours she had finished her morning duties and ate. After that she had quickly made her way through the ship to the clinic. The doctors name was Roland, he was a sixty four old man which was pretty old compared to her being seventeen. She had always liked to learn things from him, he already taking her on as an aprentance. She entered the office seeing him sitting at his desk working on his paper work.

"Heya doc.."

He looked up at her smiling slightly watching her for a moment before he spoke.

"Good morning Lin I take it your done with your morning duties today?"

She nodded to him smiling.

"Yes sir, what would you like me to start on today?"

She looked at him wondering what he wanted her to start on. He laughed a bit.

"Always in a hurry to get started aren't you? Well lets see....First you should clean and straighten up the stock room for me, its pretty unorganized now. That should take you a few hours..since today we will be docking in Crysalys around three in the afternoon so well just do this for now."

He stopped talking watching her seeing she wasn't moving he then waved her along.

" Well get started young man... better to start now then later."

She nodded and went to the stock room.

"Yes sir!"

She made her way over to the medical stock room, and quickly began. It wasn't a very big stock room so she knew she would be able to complete this task in time before they had docked. She began to organize the shelf's putting each thing in its correct place. After she had finished with that she began on the boxes and the books. Then once she completed that task she started to clean.

After about three and a half hours she had finally finished everything. She smiling and sighed slightly. She was glad that she was able to finish the task in time. As she walked out of the stock room she realized that the doc was gone. She looked around the room seeing him no were.

"Wonder were he is....hmm."

Speaking quietly to herself shrugging a bit heading up to her room to get ready. It was almost time she knew she had to be careful though, the entire ship always had to be careful in Crysalys. Crysalys was a pirate town she glared as she thought of the word. She hated pirates, they've tooken so much from her. She now spent her life hiding from them, though she never understood why they wanted her. Sure she had these abilities, but what did they want to use her for. She shook her head beginning to pack up what she needed, she making sure to grab her weapon, it being nothing more then a simple dagger hidden withing her boot. She left her room and headed up to the deck were the captain and the others were. She quickly stood by the others as the captain began to speak or the plans he had for Crysalys.

"Alright men, today as you well know we will be docking in the city of Crysalys. A heathen place, which is bound to be a full of pirates. Be...on...your.... guard... Get to the spots you need to be in, finish your business then get back. We need to leave before first light tomorrow. Now each one will be assigned specific routes to go on, so listen carefully and follow orders."

He snapped his fingers a group of men handing each person,two packs, and a tote bag with items to sell, and a slip of information on were to go. As she was handed her's one of the men shouted.

"Land ho.."

Everyone turned their hands to see the port town ahead of them. Lily sighed ' Here we go..' She thought to herself. She carried her things over off to the side looking over her paper of instructions. She frowned, they had assigned her the roughest part of the town.

"Great.."

She mumbled watching the ship dock. There were other ship's there as well, and every single one of them were pirate ships. As the ship cleared out she got in line and head twords her location. As she walked she watched the citizens living out there daily lives. Though she could see the looks that they were all giving. After all she worked for the empire, and that was something they did not like.

"Time to get this over with.."

She found her street to turn down on. As she did she realized that it was completely empty. She looked around curiously wondering were everyone was. She took in a deep breath and began to walk. She watched her surrounding carefully beginning to do her job.

After about four hours she was almost done with her instructions. With surprisingly no problems she came across her last stop happily. She eyed it carefully and gulped as soon as she realized what she stood in front of. It was a bar, a pirate bar, and to top it all off it was surprising noisy inside. She frowned slightly reluctant to walk in. As she was about to walk in a voice spoke from behind her.

"Oi! Empire scum that would be the worst thing you could do right now..."

She jumped turning, around quickly. A group of men stood there before her. The one in front looked a bit young maby a few years older then her. He wore a long black and white trench coat with a hood, it hid his cloths underneath. He had two katana's strapped to his side as well. His light blue hair and silver eyes poped out from his pale white skin. The other men around him wore simaler clothing and were fully armed. She nervously looked around then looked back to them seeing he was talking to her.

"Im just trying to do my job sir.."

She could here snickering in the back of the group. The leader glared down at her speaking again.

"I don't care what your trying to do....Empire scum do not belong here."

He took a step foward.

"Leave....now..."

He appeared beside her grabbing her pack.

"Your items are now ours now...men have fun..."

He pointed at her entering the bar once he had vanished the men quickly surrounded her.

"Look at this puny man lad's what should we do with him.."

A larger man spoke. Afterwards a stumpy man quickly replied to him.

"Lets take his eyes."

She gulped as they laughed.

"Brutes."

She said with a bit of growing irritation, and in a split second she cut between two of the men and took off. Over the years that she had been running away had made her very fast. Though in turn the men took off after her.

"The captain will have our hides if we don't get him..."

One of them spoke as they began to chase her. She in turn spoke to them as they were a wase behind her.

"Go away...you need to go away.."

She screamed frantically trying to find her way through the city. Her map was in her pack that the man took.

"No..."

She darted down the alley way stopping to take a quick breather.

"Crap..."

She breathed heavily a bit.

"There he is.."

She looked up hearing and now seeing the men heading down the alley way to her. Her eyes widened as she quickly began to run again. As she came close to escaping from the alley way she saw more of the men blocking her path. As she stopped and they drew closer to her someone appeared between them. He wore a white and gold trim pirate cloths set. His hair was raven black in a high ponytail that hung down to below his butt. His sky blue eyes peered brightly from his white skin. He smirked.

"Now, now boys...why are you picking on a little kid?"

The group of men stopped. One glaring and growling as he spoke.

" Sinbad! You have no business to interfere with us! Our captain was insulted by this guy and he will die for it.."

She hid behind him hoping he would help and he did. Within a flash the area around them began to become extreamlly cold. As she looked she noticed the ground and the walls beginning to freeze over. She could even see her breath. Sinbad looked down at her smiling.

"Go on they wont hurt you..."

He grinned, she realizing that her chasers were frozen to the ground by there feet. She looked back to him nodding.

"T-thank you mister.."

She bowed to him, he in turn nodded. She then took off running past them. He watched her for a moment. As she vanished Sinbad spoke.

" Now go back to your captain and tell him to not pick on people.....If he has a problem with it then he can come speak to me about it.."

The ground began to unfreeze again. As they were set free each one took off back to their captain. He laughed as he watched them scamper away. As the last one left he vanished heading back to were he was before.

After what seemed like a good hour Lily had made her way back to the ship. As she walked back up to the dock she noticed something strange, it was empty. No captain, no workers, no one was there.

"Maby they are all having lunch."

She walked to the kitchen still seeing no one.

"Whats going on?"

She quickly ran to the doc's clinic stopping in front of the door as she heard a swooshing and a creaking sound that she did not recognize.

"Doc?"

She knocked on the door at first hoping that she would hear a reply, but when she didn't she slowly opened the door and what she saw made her scream. The doc had been hung and his body was moving back and form making the noises she heard and to top all of it off below him layed a pool a blood. As she saw it she quickly collapsed.

"No..o..."

*She looked up at him once more the area around her spinning. Before she fainted she saw a shadowed figure walk up to her. She couldn't tell who it was but she had no time to try. She then blacked out from the sight....

(OOC: Hope you guys enjoyed the first chapter if you have any comments please be sure to post them in the comments tab!)
Luna Starsplitter
Luna Starsplitter
Harbinger of Balance
Harbinger of Balance

Character sheet
HP:
Requiem of the seas.  Left_bar_bleue5000000/5000000Requiem of the seas.  Cfhdoonsiadkdtnlbtws  (5000000/5000000)
Magik:
Requiem of the seas.  Left_bar_bleue100000000/100000000Requiem of the seas.  Cfhdoonsiadkdtnlbtws  (100000000/100000000)
Stamina:
Requiem of the seas.  Left_bar_bleue1000000/1000000Requiem of the seas.  Cfhdoonsiadkdtnlbtws  (1000000/1000000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Starsplitter Fri May 10, 2013 12:49 pm

(Claimer: I own this story and every character within it.)

Chapter two: Pirates

It was nightfall now . When the brutes of the brutes came out to play. Someone had attacked the merchant ship but who it was ; was unclear. The culprit had waited for most of the ships crew members to leave before attacking , then they left. The same man who had helped Lily earlier had walked up on to the deck of the merchant ship. His eyes narrowed as he saw that the ship was empty. As he walked deeper and deeper into the ship he noticed barley any activity was made with in the past few hours. As he passed the kitchen he heard a scream which made him run off in that direction. As he came up on the scene he saw the boy he had helped earlier pass out from the sight he saw.

"Damn bastards..."

He was pissed he had a hunch of who could of done it but he was still not sure as of yet. He looked back down at the boy and sighed.

" Well at least there was one survivor..."

He thought back to what he had come across after he had his first run in with the boy. He had found the other members of the ship in a pile burning just outside of the city. He then picked her up blinking a bit as he adjusted her.

"This guy is as light as a feather."

He quickly made his way out and off the ship. He making sure to stay completely hidden. He then made his way down the dock and over to his ship. He making sure to quickly by pass his own men and entered one of the vacant rooms. He then laying her down on the bed that laid against the back wall of the room and stood back up.

"Guess you will be staying on my ship for a while."

He muttering lightly then leaving the room. He then walking out onto the deck and looked around at his men.

"Get to your posts you sea dogs were sailing out.."

He watched his men begin to scramble to their places.

"Yes captain!"

They said in unison, and within twenty minutes, they began to set sail. His name was Sinbad. One of the most famous pirates ever. He smirked crossing his arms watching Crysalys vanish from sight.

"He was there the entire time and none of us ever even knew....heh....He is getting really good."

He stretched his arms yawning a bit, turning to his first mate that stood by him. He stood at an even 6 foot, which was 4 inch's shorter then Sinbad. His blond short hair flowed freely in the night breeze, and his green eyes sparkled brightly. He wore simaler attire to match what Sinbad was wearing.

"Well Kai I am off to bed wake me if anything happens."

Kai in turn nodded as Sinbad smiled and then headed off to his room quickly falling on the bed as he entered.

"Tired..."

He mumbled passing out.

---------------------------

Lily's eyes fluttered open, at first she layed there not moving, remembering everything from the previous night. She then realizing that she was in a strange room. She could see out of a small window knowing that it was day time due to the daylight outside.

"Were?..."

She watched the room rock back and forth which made her assume she was on a ship. But which one?

"Crap.."

Her first thought went back to the doc. She wondered who would do such a thing as she sat up and got out of bed. Once she stood she heard a knock on the door. She turned just in time to see the door open, it was the man that helped her, she looked him over nervously. He had something in his hands. It was cloths that were simaler to what he was wearing.

"These are for you before you leave the room change into these. Then find me outside on the deck, I have a proposition for you."

He tossed her the cloths, she in turn caught them. He then left the room. She looked down at the cloths. They were white and gold, with brown boots and the jacket even had a hood. She quickly began to undress leaving her wrap on so that no one would see that she was really a girl. She then got dressed in the new cloths.

"OK.."

She quickly tucked her pants into her boots and buttoned the jackets top two buttons. She then hid her dagger in her boot and walked to the door taking in a deep breath.

" Were in the world am I?"

She made a slight pouty face then opened the door. Her hair was now tied in a side ponytail. She then quickly walked up to the deck, and her eyes widened. She was on a pirate ship. She looked around nervously quickly spotting him up by the helm of the ship. As she walked up to him she was quickly stopped by someone.

"Hold it..."

As he was about to put his hands on her Sinbad walked up.

"Its okay he was told to come up here."

The man nodded and moved away, but still watched her carefully. Sinbad smiled at her.

"Im glad you decided to hear me out.."

She eyed him carefully and walked by him as he made his way back up the deck. He smiled stopping by the railing behind the helm.

" Kai I leave the helm to you for now."

He nodded eyeing Lily for a second then went about his business. She looked down at the dark oak wood of the railing and waited for him to speak and he did.

"I am sure you remember what you saw last night....your friend did not make it."

She frowned looking up at him.

"It wasn't you was it?"

He shook his head.

"No it wasn't .... Not all pirates are bad you know.....sure we raid ships, but we only take from the greedy and the cruel."

She listened to him carefully, she could see no lie in his words.

"If it wasn't you then who?"

He looked at her seriously for a moment .

"Nexus..."

She had heard of the name before. He was the cruelest of all the pirates. He then wuickly changed the subject.

"So....I assume by the way you looked at the doctor you knew him?"

She looked up at him curiously.

"Yes I was his apprentice , have been for two years...."

He smiled.

"So your pretty good at being a doctor then?"

She nodded.

"Mostly,. I know how to make medicine, heal, and do surgery...and even make anesthesia..."

He nodded turning to her fully.

"Well, I can see it clearly all over your face that you do not like pirates. But as I said earlier not all of us are bad...and right now it seems as though you have no were to go so..."

She nodded seemingly to just like this one and only pirate. After all he helped her, and that alone made her trust him a bit.

"Be our doctor.... unfortunately we lack one...and you seem skilled enough.."

She watched him for a long moment then asked.

"I just have one question...what is your goal as a pirate..??"

He blinked seeing the seriousness plastered all over her face. He then laughed.

"What a bold question....but alright I will tell you.."

He trailed off looking serious now.

"It is to become the greatest pirate and create a kingdom that is free and free of stupid rules..."

She looked at him for a long moment. She liked the idea of a kingdom of freedom. She then smiled making everyone that was watching them and Sinbad look at her curiously and wonder why their hearts just went bump. She then spoke oblivuose that they were looking at her strangely.

"I will do it.."

He nodded.

"Good.."

He nodded speaking once more.

"Well lets have you meet the rest of the crew."

He motioning for her to walk with him and he in turn did. He then stopping by Kai looking down at his crew members.

"Oi!! Sea dogs listen up!"

With in seconds the crew looked up at him. Some eyeing her. He then motioning to her speaking again.

"This boy here is our new doctor and will be so for the future. His name is..."

He stopped looking to her.

"What is your name?"

She quickly spoke.

"Lin...just Lin.."

He nodded speaking again as he looked back at his crew.

"His name is Lin so..treat him like you would treat me... Now...get back to work.."

They all nodded and went back to their business. Sinbad then quickly turned to Kai. He patting him on the shoulder.

"This is Kai my first mate...Kai this is Lin our doctor."

Kai eyed her carefully.

"Hi..."

Was all he said before he went back to steering the helm and keeping his usual look out on things. Sinbad. laughed.

"Don't mind him, he's a man of few words.."

She nodded as he began again.

"Let me show you to the clinic its not to far."

He began to walk, and she followed. After about five minutes they stopped in front of a door that read clinic. She actually began to feel excited. Sinbad quickly opened the door and spoke.

"The kitchen's just down the hall, so everything's near."

As she walked in she found herself in a place she always wanted to work in. The office was spacious there were medical beds, curtains to separate each one, there was a well stocked supply of medical supplies and an even alchemy set for her to make her medicine.

"Wow."

Sinbad smiled.

"Glad you like it..."

She turned to him nodding.

"Yes thank you. I look forward to working with you..."

Sinbad nodded.

"And I too, I will go ahead and leave you for now to settle in.."

She nodded he then left closing the door behind him. As she turned she saw a place were she could grow herbs and that in itself made her eyes light up.

"I can't belive I am doing this.."

She shook her head.

"But he helped me so this is the least I can do..."

She nodded satisfied with that. She then began to fiddle with her new office as the day passed quickly.

Luna Starsplitter
Luna Starsplitter
Harbinger of Balance
Harbinger of Balance

Character sheet
HP:
Magik:
Stamina:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Starsplitter Tue Jun 25, 2013 7:10 pm

Chapter 3 coming soon
Luna Starsplitter
Luna Starsplitter
Harbinger of Balance
Harbinger of Balance

Character sheet
HP:
Magik:
Stamina:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down