I forgot my password

June 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Eternity Tavern Chatango
Long maintenance

Thu Nov 19, 2015 9:23 pm by Luna Starsplitter

Hey everyone we have had a long period where we were unable to get ahold of anyone or do much. I hope everyone is willing to come back and join in!

Comments: 0

Working on Site

Mon Feb 09, 2015 6:46 pm by Shijumaru Tsukikirameki

Alright guys gonna clean up the site since we got everything back online and working. Sorry for the wait as always but you know how my work hours are. Anyways hope your all doing well and hope to see you soon.

Regards,
Tsuki

Comments: 4

Top posters
Luna Starsplitter (774)

Shijumaru Tsukikirameki (567)

Haru Kin (312)

Artemis (187)

Lily Minami (151)

DarkWardenX13 (135)

Shinie_Darkmoon (115)

Namine (110)

Lillian Rightill (86)

Anya (78)

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 70 on Fri Nov 07, 2014 2:29 am

Realm of the seas

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Realm of the seas

Post by Evangaline on Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:25 pm

*Time seems to mearly drift by here. Its beauty everlasting and its life always full and joyous each and every day. The town of Araziah small but peaceful. No real trouble ever came to this place not even from the pirates. They themselves call this place Safe Haven. Its refuge from the laws that chase them, and wish for their demise. Within the town its people were always lively even at night. Its one bar was always full with pirates and citizens alike.*

" HYAAAAAAAAAA!"

*A scream was heard within the towns market. A girl dash atop the walls holding a package within her arms.*

"OUTTA MY WAY EVERYONE!"

*She was a tiny slim girl looked about twenty maby twenty one. Her red hair beamed out against her white and blue clothing. She wore a bright smile across her face as she hopped atop a roof and looked back. She smiling down at the townies who stared up at her.*

" SORRY ABOUT THAT!"

*She waved laughing and jumping off the roof and headed out of the market twords the bar which was a few streets away.*

Vagabond
Vagabond

Gemini Posts : 31
Fame : 5

Character sheet
HP:
100/100  (100/100)
Magik:
50/50  (50/50)
Stamina:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Re: Realm of the seas

Post by Soulesslight on Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:12 pm

*Namiya sat atop the roof of the bar seeing the commotion far off knowing right away who it was. She smiled hear Evangaline's high pitched voice apoligizeing again.*

"Eva..."

(OOC:Like that nick name thanks Shiju! SIRE! lol)

*She stood up waiting for her to come closer, and as she did she quickly jumped off the top of the roof and head twords her.*

"Your late..."

*Grinning a bit knowing she hated that about her. But before Eva could speak up Namiya spoke again.*

"He is waiting inside better hurry up.."

*She turned walking ahead of her leading the way.*

(OOC: Gotta head out just posting this tonight! SORRY AND I LOVE YOU ALL!)
Soulesslight
Vagrant
Vagrant

Taurus Posts : 12
Fame : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Shijumaru Tsukikirameki on Fri Apr 12, 2013 3:14 pm

(OOC: Looks good so far Eva Smile and your welcome lol.)

White Demon
White Demon

Virgo Posts : 567
Fame : 113

Character sheet
HP:
9000000/9000000  (9000000/9000000)
Magik:
20000000/20000000  (20000000/20000000)
Stamina:
5000000/5000000  (5000000/5000000)

http://www.facebook.com/john.atkins.3139

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyaki on Fri Apr 12, 2013 3:46 pm

*She yawned loudly as she walked through the town her long blond hair waved a bit as she walked. She wore short shorts and a blue tank top at the moment as she was headed to her job.*

"Tiresome.."

*Stretching a bit she passed by the market hearing a large amount of commotion. She watched as Evangaline moved through the town passed her. Her blue eyes sparkled from the reflection of the sun. She then continued on headed twords the bar.*

"Hyper girl.."

*She smirked as she entered the building and headed straight for the back waving to her boss and began to work on organizing the alchohal. *

"Fun fun fun.."

(OOC: Heya Im Miyaki ill be joining you!)

Vagrant
Vagrant

Taurus Posts : 21

Character sheet
HP:
100/100  (100/100)
Magik:
50/50  (50/50)
Stamina:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Evangaline on Sat Apr 13, 2013 1:55 pm

(OOC: Yay!)

*She frowned spotting Namiya, she was always scolding her because she was just a tad bit late. JUST A TAD BIT! She thinking to herself as she followed Nami twords the bar wondering exactly what was going to happen next.*

"Well Elric's got the info for us right?"

*Looking at her curiously wondering if he did or not she trodding behind her waiting for her answer.*

"What am I saying he probably does..."

*She spotted the strange good looking girl that passed them. She couldn't belive all the eyeing she was getting from the other guys that she passed.*

"Show off...."

*She mumbling to herself. Continuing to follow Nami.*

Vagabond
Vagabond

Character sheet
HP:
100/100  (100/100)
Magik:
50/50  (50/50)
Stamina:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Soulesslight on Sat Apr 13, 2013 2:04 pm

*Watching Miyaki pass by mearly nodding to her as a hello. She then looking back to Eva as she watched her pout and smiled.*

"Your so cute when you pout..."

*Laughing a bit then listening to her question and nodded stopping right infront of the bar.*

"Yeah he does we just have to go in and find him, now straighten up.."

*Watching her for a moment seeing she regained herself a bit then entered the loud and noisy bar lobby. The walls made of a beautiful red oak trailed up to vaulted ceilings. The columns that sat perfectly next to each other against the walls shined as if they were just cleaned. The owner always kept the place looking good due to his reputation and the fact that it was the busiest place in the whole town. As they entered the main room she spotted Elric sitting off ti the side waiting. She waved at him sitting down.*

"Got the info?"

*Waiting for him to speak.*
Soulesslight
Vagrant
Vagrant

Back to top Go down

Post by Elric on Sat Apr 13, 2013 2:10 pm

*Quickly spotting Nami he waved and smiled back nodding to her as she asked her question.*

"Yeah I do...this job will be easy just us three should be enough."

*He quickly reached into his pocket and pulled out a piece of paper. He then unfolded it and gave it to her.*

"Its a job here in town, a regular cargo ship that docks here monthly had a few items stolen we just have to go track them down and get the stuff back..."

*He then pointed twords a group of pirates.*

"The guy informed me that he did see some pirates take it and he said they usually hang here...I think its them there the most frequent visoter "

*Smirking slightly.*

"But not to sure about it.."

(OOC: Okay gots to jump up and go cya laters every gators!)
Elric
Vagrant
Vagrant

Aquarius Posts : 11

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyaki on Sat Apr 13, 2013 3:16 pm

*Miyaki continued with her work not really paying attention to anything else. She moving crates over to their proper places and washing and sweeping after each area was cleared.*

"Oh there once was a sailor named captain shark.."

*She singing to herself to pass the time. After about thirty minutes she finished and headed out to the bar to serve drinks. She smiled and talked with every customer she had she not noticing the group over to the side. *

"Here you go.."

*She handed another person a drink.*

Vagrant
Vagrant

Character sheet
HP:
100/100  (100/100)
Magik:
50/50  (50/50)
Stamina:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Evangaline on Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:27 pm

*Entering behind Namiya sitting down alongside here in just enough time to here about the job she smirked as she heard it eyeing everyone of the pirates around them carefully.*

"When do we start?"

*She looking to Elric a bit curious now.*

"Should be fun right? Easy job is easy pay.."

*She eyed Miyaki from afar wondering if she knew anything about it. She takeing a mental note that she would ask her later. She then looked back at the two.*

"Well while we wait lets make up a plan "

*Smileing widely like her usual self.*

(OOC: Be back later going to school!)

Vagabond
Vagabond

Character sheet
HP:
100/100  (100/100)
Magik:
50/50  (50/50)
Stamina:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyaki on Sat Apr 20, 2013 3:30 pm

*Miyaki finished serving some of the customers at the bar when one of the table servers came up to her. She asking if she could cover for her by serving the table that Evangaline, Namiya, and Elric were sitting at. She smiled and nodded walking over to them smiling at each one before speaking.*

"Hello everyone can I get anything for you three."

*She stopping for a split second and pulled out a menu.*

"We do have some specials today if your not here to drink.."

*She smiling at each one once more wondering when they were going to reply.*

"One of them today is a big peparoni pizza."

*She smiling and waiting for them now.*

Vagrant
Vagrant

Character sheet
HP:
100/100  (100/100)
Magik:
50/50  (50/50)
Stamina:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Evangaline on Sun Apr 21, 2013 4:53 pm

(OOC: Sorry about the wait will be posting now...)

*Looking up at Miyaki smiling a bit at her nodding as she talked about the specials that they had today. She looking to Namiya and Elric wondering what they were going to say. She waited a few seconds but as they didn't answer she went ahead and did.*

"We will take one of those!"

*Laughing a bit.*

"And lets see, just three waters."

*Looking to each of them nodding.*

"That should be good "

*She nodding to Miyaki hoping that all that was ok for now. She making a mental note that she had to ask her some of the questions that she wanted a bit later on after they all ate.*

Vagabond
Vagabond

Character sheet
HP:
100/100  (100/100)
Magik:
50/50  (50/50)
Stamina:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Elric on Sun Apr 21, 2013 4:59 pm

*Watching the reactions between Miyaki and Eva letting her do all the talking he really not caring what she had picked for them to eat. He refolding the paper with the info on the job and stuck it in his pocket, not wanting to take any chances of her seeing what they were really up to.*

"Hungry are we?"

*He laughed looking at Eva watching her talk away. She seeming to be happy and excited as she usually is.*

" Water is fine..."

*Telling her that her choice in the meal was good enough he pulling out the money for it plus a tip and handed it to Miyaki.8

"This should cover it...keep the change.."

*He smiling to her and went back to making plans for what they were going to do later on.*
Elric
Vagrant
Vagrant

Aquarius Posts : 11

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurotomoe on Tue Apr 23, 2013 3:46 pm

*She sat at the far end of the bar her feature's hidden from the eyes of humans, which in turn made her look like a human as well. Her hair flowed down as she sat and drank her beer watching everything carefully and listened in on conversations that were meant to be kept secret with her Mokin ears. She did not really like this realm, it was full of brute and hulagans.

Sighing a bit as she nudged off another man trying to hit on her she spotted the group sitting at one of the tables. The three of them looked as though they were planning something all while looking at a piece of paper. Her eyes sparked with curiosity wondering what it was they were talking about.

She began to listen in hearing that they were fixing to do some sort of job involving stolen goods. They then stopped as Miyaki approached she pouting a bit but did not move from her seat wondering if she should follow them later on.*
Kurotomoe
Vagrant
Vagrant

Gemini Posts : 20
Fame : 8

Character sheet
HP:
100/100  (100/100)
Magik:
50/50  (50/50)
Stamina:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Soulesslight on Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:40 pm

* Listening to the group not saying to much at the moment while Miyaki was speaking. She smiling at Evangaline when she chose the food letting her go with her usual hyper self.*

"Don't eat the whole thing this time though."

*Laughing a bit smiling up at Miyaki.*

"Thanks.."

*Watching Elric give her the money she then sensing something off about the area. She looked around curiously her eyes stopping on every individual there. Someone powerful was there. The aura gave it away. She was always able to sense them ever since she was little. *

"Hmm.."

*She staying on her guard for now.*

(OOC: Sorry that I have been on and off, will post again tommoraw with everyone else.)
Soulesslight
Vagrant
Vagrant

Back to top Go down

Post by Evangaline on Tue Apr 30, 2013 12:50 am

(OOC: I'm gonna go ahead and post dunno if Miyaki is going to. I am so wired on hot coco at the moment I can't fall asleep lol.)

*She sat comphy in her seat watching Miyaki take down the order. As She left she quickly watched the girl from over by the bar with suspicion. For some reason to her it looked as though she didn't there.*

"Hmmm..."

*She watched her for a few more moments.*

"I wonder who she is.."

*She looked over to Elric and Namiya and shrugged thinking that they did not know here either. She then beginning to speak to the others while they waited.*

(OOC: Gonna wait to post with the other's until Miyaki and Kuro post.)

Vagabond
Vagabond

Character sheet
HP:
100/100  (100/100)
Magik:
50/50  (50/50)
Stamina:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyaki on Fri May 03, 2013 9:04 pm

(OOC: Sorry that I havent posted for a while been busy but its slowed down quite a bit. So I will be posting now Eva.)

*She smiled whatching the reactions between the three she smiling a bit nodding and took down the order.*

"Alrighty I will get right on that so give me about thrity minutes and I will be right back."

*She nodded and began to walk away after she took the money and went into the kitchen to place the order. After she did she began to clean up around the area to keep herself busy while she waited. After it was time she heard the cook say.*

"ORDER UP>>"

*Once she did she walked over and grabed the food and quickly took it over to the table.*

"Sorry for the delay."

*She smiled at the three setting the food down and the drinks and smiled.*

"Enjoy and if there is anything else you need please don't hesitate to ask I will right over by the bar."

*She bowed slightly and walked back over to the bar to finish tending drinkers. *

(OOC: Hope this is good for now until you ask your questions. Just lemme know if you need me to do anything eva and I will. Once again sorry for the delay and hope you have a good night, and you to kuro.)

Vagrant
Vagrant

Character sheet
HP:
100/100  (100/100)
Magik:
50/50  (50/50)
Stamina:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Soulesslight on Sun May 05, 2013 1:17 pm

*She watched Miyaki leave smiling lightly as she grabed a slice of pizza. She speaking.*

"So were is the first location were going to check?"

*She looking at Elric.*

"And what is the items?"

*Wondering curiously what it was.>*

(OOC: Sorry for the short post gotta go out some were.)
Soulesslight
Vagrant
Vagrant

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurotomoe on Tue May 07, 2013 12:45 pm

(OOC: Sorry it took me a while but I am posting now.)

*She continued to to try and listen to see if they continued to talk about the items that they were after. Though she could not hear to much about it now. She sighed looking at the bartender.*

"One last drink please."

*Smiling at her waiting. As she got it she chugged it down and stood up leaving the tip and payment she owed and quickly walked pass the table and out the door. She then makeing her way twords the docks to do a bit of investigating of her own.*
Kurotomoe
Vagrant
Vagrant

Gemini Posts : 20
Fame : 8

Character sheet
HP:
100/100  (100/100)
Magik:
50/50  (50/50)
Stamina:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki on Tue May 07, 2013 3:35 pm

(OOC:Eva lets have the cargo your trying to get back the last and final piece of the weapon that I am after that way we can tie you guys into the story. The last piece is going to be the eye of the blade which is a dark purple crystal orb but its protected by two types of barriers erected by one god named Alexander. Please pm me or one of the admins if you have any questions or concerns.)

Vagabond
Vagabond

Gemini Posts : 47

Character sheet
HP:
10000000/10000000  (10000000/10000000)
Magik:
50000000/50000000  (50000000/50000000)
Stamina:
1000000/1000000  (1000000/1000000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Evangaline on Sat May 11, 2013 7:56 am

(OOC: Okay sounds good :p. Post is going to be a bit short for now have to leave in about 45 minutes.)

*She finished eating her food rather quickly. As she did she noticed Kuro leaving.*

"Strange person."

*Speaking lightly pointing to her. She then looked over to Miyaki thinking for a moment then looked back over to her friends.*

"Ill go ask her to see if she knows anything."

*Pointing to Miyaki as she spoke then stood up walking over to her and spoke.*

"Do you have a minute? can we could talk in private?"

*Smiling at her waiting.*

Vagabond
Vagabond

Character sheet
HP:
100/100  (100/100)
Magik:
50/50  (50/50)
Stamina:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyaki on Thu May 16, 2013 10:57 am

*As evangaline came up to her she smiled listening to her speak. She nodding a bit motioning to her to follow her through the back door of the bar and outside were she knew no one would be. As she came out side she turned to her smiling once more.*

"What can I do for you?"

*Tilting her head curiosly a bit wondering what she needed from her. She making sure no one was around while she waited for her to ask her questions. *

"This is about as private as we are going to get...so I hope this will do."

*Waiting for her to ask her questions.*

Vagrant
Vagrant

Character sheet
HP:
100/100  (100/100)
Magik:
50/50  (50/50)
Stamina:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Evangaline on Wed Jun 19, 2013 7:41 am

(OOC: sorry for the delay. Busy life lol..)

*She followed her looking around every once and a while just to make sure no one was following them. Once they stopped she nodded knowing that what she said was true and decided to continue on with her questions.*

"Ok, first do you happen to know of an item that was stolen from a transport? Its an orb like item but it has things around it."

(OOC: Hope thats a good discription Luna lol.)

*Watching her at first.*

"If so, any info will be greatly appreciated. I am trying to get it back and it seems that there are just to many suspects in this town if you get my meaning."

Vagabond
Vagabond

Character sheet
HP:
100/100  (100/100)
Magik:
50/50  (50/50)
Stamina:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyaki on Sun Jun 23, 2013 2:48 pm

*Tilting her head a little bit thinking over her question a bit. She wondering what she was up to for a moment.*

"Transport cargo is stolen all the time..."

*She knew exactly what it was she was looking for. She wasn't about to say anything about it though.*

"No sorry I have not seen anything like that, but if I do I will let you know.. Is there a way I can contact you?"

*She looking to her curiously waiting for her to answer.*

Vagrant
Vagrant

Character sheet
HP:
100/100  (100/100)
Magik:
50/50  (50/50)
Stamina:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Roland on Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:40 pm

*Walking silently within the city not really paying attention to anyone. He stopping infront of the bar looking up at it.*

" Maby here..."

*Walking inside looking around at the people seeing Elric and Namiya sitting in a booth. He then walking over to them watching them for a moment.*

"You two come with me, I am with the FPF...."
Sir Roland
Vagrant
Vagrant

Virgo Posts : 7

Character sheet
HP:
100/100  (100/100)
Magik:
50/50  (50/50)
Stamina:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Evangaline on Wed Jun 26, 2013 4:14 pm

*She watched her curiously for a moment. she all of the sudden got a feeling about her hiding something from her, but she smiled playing along.*

"Don't worry there's no need on trying to contact me... Ill be around alot anyways."

*She watching her carefully she then thinking about a way were she can keep an eye on her.*

Vagabond
Vagabond

Character sheet
HP:
100/100  (100/100)
Magik:
50/50  (50/50)
Stamina:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down