Eternity Realms Home!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Eternity Tavern Chatango
Long maintenance

Thu Nov 19, 2015 9:23 pm by Luna Starsplitter

Hey everyone we have had a long period where we were unable to get ahold of anyone or do much. I hope everyone is willing to come back and join in!

Comments: 0

Working on Site

Mon Feb 09, 2015 6:46 pm by Shijumaru Tsukikirameki

Alright guys gonna clean up the site since we got everything back online and working. Sorry for the wait as always but you know how my work hours are. Anyways hope your all doing well and hope to see you soon.

Regards,
Tsuki

Comments: 4

Top posters
Luna Starsplitter (774)
Mercenary Headquarters   EmptyMercenary Headquarters   EmptyMercenary Headquarters   Empty 
Shijumaru Tsukikirameki (567)
Mercenary Headquarters   EmptyMercenary Headquarters   EmptyMercenary Headquarters   Empty 
Haru Kin (312)
Artemis (187)
Lily Minami (151)
DarkWardenX13 (135)
Shinie_Darkmoon (115)
Namine (110)
Lillian Rightill (86)
Anya (78)

Who is online?
In total there are 18 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 18 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 250 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 8:31 am

Mercenary Headquarters

3 posters

Go down

Mercenary Headquarters   Empty Mercenary Headquarters

Post by Saix Sat Mar 16, 2013 1:21 pm

(OOC: I am going to start this up so everyone can at least get an idea of what this place looks like.)

* Buried within the mountains of snow lied the home of the mercenaries the dogs of the watchers. There job was to hunt down the criminals that the watchers were not after at the moment. For each one the brought in there reward would be there survival. Within this place lies most of there homes. Were there family can stay, were people can eat, a place to relax a bit as well. After all the entire place was a very large prison like facility. Deeper within the area lies a sort of science type facility. Were experiments and such are tooken place. Next to that an entire armory, as well as a training facility.*

*The residence's here add up to about 200 people, over half of them are the families of the mercenaries that want to survive. Any and all races reside here from human to robot, to elf and much more.*

*In the science facility there is a place were actual clones of your real self can be made. Saix being one of the test subjects have about sixty five clones of himself, were his real body is safely asleep within a type of sleeping capsule it allows the clones to move around freely.*

Saix
Saix
Vagabond
Vagabond

Gemini Posts : 30
Fame : 1

Character sheet
HP:
Mercenary Headquarters   Left_bar_bleue100/100Mercenary Headquarters   Cfhdoonsiadkdtnlbtws  (100/100)
Magik:
Mercenary Headquarters   Left_bar_bleue50/50Mercenary Headquarters   Cfhdoonsiadkdtnlbtws  (50/50)
Stamina:
Mercenary Headquarters   Left_bar_bleue100/100Mercenary Headquarters   Cfhdoonsiadkdtnlbtws  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Mercenary Headquarters   Empty Re: Mercenary Headquarters

Post by Ellana Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:38 am

*Ellana appeared outside of Saix's cloning room her faced still a bit flushed from earlier events. She quickly fixed her cloths re tying her shirt trying to regain her composer before she entered the room. *

"Here we go.."

*She entered quickly with the chip in her hand she looking around at the capsules that held the many clones of Saix. His real body was hidden in a separate room that even she didn't know were.*

"Saix.."

*Speaking softly as she walked over to the nearest capsule she pressing a button on the keypad and watched as the capsule opened. A white mist poured out of it as the heat from the room and the coolness from the capsule met. She knelt over him. She cupped her hand against his cheek as she slip the chip into its place watching then as his eyes poped open. She smiled at him.*

"Welcome back!"

*She stood up straight waiting for him to fully finish his uploading.*
Ellana
Ellana
Vagrant
Vagrant

Aries Posts : 22
Fame : 0

Character sheet
HP:
Magik:
Mercenary Headquarters   Left_bar_bleue50/50Mercenary Headquarters   Cfhdoonsiadkdtnlbtws  (50/50)
Stamina:

Back to top Go down

Post by Neko_Neko Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:44 pm

*Marine was currently walking the grounds going over her reports to give to the head of the headquarters. She making sure she checked and rechecked every inch of the facility and the people.*

"Good...done..."

*Checking off another thing on her list smiling and talking with the refugees as she passed them by. She watching children play in the halls and made sure that they knew not to run.*

"Be careful okay?"

*Speaking and smiled as the children nodded and went to play their games again.She smiled.*

"Such energy.."

*She sensed the return of Ellana and inwardly sighed sensing exactly were she was in the building. 'Saix's clone died again..' She thinking to herself making a mental not of it and continued with her work.*
Neko_Neko
Neko_Neko
Vagrant
Vagrant

Scorpio Posts : 7
Fame : 5

Character sheet
HP:
Magik:
Stamina:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saix Tue Apr 16, 2013 1:16 pm

*After a while he had finally finished uploading he quickly looked to Ellana looking her up and down seeing the state she was in. He glared a bit.*

"Which one of them?"

*Knowing she knew what he was referring to. Just seeing her in that state was enough to make him want to explode. He quickly stood up stretching his limbs for a moment to try and get a feel with his new body. He sighing a bit looking down at her asking one more time.*

"Which one of those bastards did this? and how did you escape?"

*Wondering now just exactly how was that possible. He waiting for her to answer and crossed his arms looking down at her.*
Saix
Saix
Vagabond
Vagabond

Character sheet
HP:
Magik:
Stamina:

Back to top Go down

Post by Neko_Neko Wed Apr 24, 2013 4:04 pm

(OOC: Waiting until Ellana posts before I hop back in.)
Neko_Neko
Neko_Neko
Vagrant
Vagrant

Character sheet
HP:
Magik:
Stamina:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellana Sun May 05, 2013 2:10 pm

*She frowned a bit as he was asking his questions. She still happy to see him up and moving around. She not answering him at first.*

"Sorry it took me a while to get you booted back up."

*She then sighing heavily as he asked again.*

"It was the one that you tried to blow up.... Darkmoon..and I escaped from some outside help...I don't know his name but he was scary...I tried to get Starsplitter but I wasn't able to..Darkmoon interfeared."

*She nodding at him knowing that Saix was going to plan something big now.*

"Next time we will have to get alot more people...These people are alot stronger then we were first told..."

*Looking up at him waiting for a reply.*
Ellana
Ellana
Vagrant
Vagrant

Character sheet
HP:
Magik:
Stamina:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saix Thu Jun 20, 2013 4:43 pm

*Glareing deeply off to the side as Ellana spoke about what happened. He was going to kill darkmoon and he was going to make sure of it.*

"Damn bastard.."

*Mumbling to himself. He then looking to Ellana patting her on the head.*

"Go and get cleaned up...well move soon on them... There heads is what we need anyway.."

*Smirking a bit as he thought of the satisfaction of having Shinies head on a pike..*

"Soon..."
Saix
Saix
Vagabond
Vagabond

Character sheet
HP:
Magik:
Stamina:

Back to top Go down

Post by Neko_Neko Thu Jun 20, 2013 5:00 pm

*After a couple of hours she decided it was time to go and speak with a few of her men about creating a team to aid Saix and Ellana with the mission. 

"Alright."

*She waiting in the room she was currently in for everyone to gather.* 

(OOC: Ill wiat for you saix and ellana to join before I post again.*
Neko_Neko
Neko_Neko
Vagrant
Vagrant

Character sheet
HP:
Magik:
Stamina:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellana Sun Jun 23, 2013 3:28 pm

*Later on that day she was already fresh and ready to go. She sitting in the room were Marine had everyone together.*

"My team can handle this I don't see why this is needed."

*Glarring a bit she ignoring everything right now.*
Ellana
Ellana
Vagrant
Vagrant

Character sheet
HP:
Magik:
Stamina:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saix Thu Jun 27, 2013 1:54 pm

:Obiviously we are in need of help Ella lets just go with it for now.... Darkmoons head will will mine...I don't care how I get it..."

*Grumbling a bit as he sat next to her waiting for Marine to hurry it up and talk.*

"Though a large number of people like this is not something I wanted..... "

*Watching everyone for a moment*
Saix
Saix
Vagabond
Vagabond

Character sheet
HP:
Magik:
Stamina:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum