Eternity Realms Home!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Eternity Tavern Chatango
Long maintenance

Thu Nov 19, 2015 9:23 pm by Luna Starsplitter

Hey everyone we have had a long period where we were unable to get ahold of anyone or do much. I hope everyone is willing to come back and join in!

Comments: 0

Working on Site

Mon Feb 09, 2015 6:46 pm by Shijumaru Tsukikirameki

Alright guys gonna clean up the site since we got everything back online and working. Sorry for the wait as always but you know how my work hours are. Anyways hope your all doing well and hope to see you soon.

Regards,
Tsuki

Comments: 4

Top posters
Luna Starsplitter (774)
Within the Southern Region - Page 2 EmptyWithin the Southern Region - Page 2 EmptyWithin the Southern Region - Page 2 Empty 
Shijumaru Tsukikirameki (567)
Within the Southern Region - Page 2 EmptyWithin the Southern Region - Page 2 EmptyWithin the Southern Region - Page 2 Empty 
Haru Kin (312)
Artemis (187)
Lily Minami (151)
DarkWardenX13 (135)
Shinie_Darkmoon (115)
Namine (110)
Lillian Rightill (86)
Anya (78)

Who is online?
In total there are 20 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 20 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 250 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 8:31 am

Within the Southern Region

+9
Loki
Namine
Anya
Saix
Shijumaru Tsukikirameki
Luna Starsplitter
Ellana
Shinie_Darkmoon
Fallen_Devil
13 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Within the Southern Region - Page 2 Empty Re: Within the Southern Region

Post by Shijumaru Tsukikirameki Wed Mar 20, 2013 7:11 am

(OOC: -_- Well now I see why you wanted me to read it right now. and NO it doesn't need to get anymore interesting you bondage freak you! After everyone else post I'll end it lol.

Just because I want to see the reactions *laughs*)
Shijumaru Tsukikirameki
Shijumaru Tsukikirameki
White Demon
White Demon

Virgo Posts : 567
Fame : 113

Character sheet
HP:
Within the Southern Region - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue9000000/9000000Within the Southern Region - Page 2 Cfhdoonsiadkdtnlbtws  (9000000/9000000)
Magik:
Within the Southern Region - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20000000/20000000Within the Southern Region - Page 2 Cfhdoonsiadkdtnlbtws  (20000000/20000000)
Stamina:
Within the Southern Region - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue5000000/5000000Within the Southern Region - Page 2 Cfhdoonsiadkdtnlbtws  (5000000/5000000)

https://www.facebook.com/john.atkins.3139

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinie_Darkmoon Wed Mar 20, 2013 7:50 pm

(OOC: Bwahahaha! That will be more then enough time.)
Shinie_Darkmoon
Shinie_Darkmoon
Dark Tsuki
Dark Tsuki

Scorpio Posts : 115
Fame : 63

Character sheet
HP:
Within the Southern Region - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1000000/1000000Within the Southern Region - Page 2 Cfhdoonsiadkdtnlbtws  (1000000/1000000)
Magik:
Within the Southern Region - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue6000000/6000000Within the Southern Region - Page 2 Cfhdoonsiadkdtnlbtws  (6000000/6000000)
Stamina:
Within the Southern Region - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10000000/10000000Within the Southern Region - Page 2 Cfhdoonsiadkdtnlbtws  (10000000/10000000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellana Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:53 am

(OOC: Wow.....seriously? -_- HENTAI HENTAI HENTAI HENTAI! Omg your crazy...extreamly crazy..)

*As the gas came from the head She quickly backed away barely seeing Shinie get in between them. Trying to glare up at him it looking more like an awkward stare then anything else.*

"Bastard.."

*She backed up a few more feet only to be caught by some strange gross feeling tentacles. Her mood slightly wavered as she was captured.*

"Damn you abomination..."

*Her eyes and skin burning to the point were she wanted to heal herself. As her powers left her body wiggled trying to get away. And as he spoke cutting at her while he was asking her the perverted questions she blushed.*

"No were! no no no no!"

*Her childish side coming out a bit wishing now that Saix was still here. She knowing what she had to do to get him back.*

"Monster.."

*She starting to get scared of him, his facial expressions becoming more demented by the minutes that passed it making her that much more nervous.*

"Rin.."

*Whispering a bit wondering were her pet was she getting a bit worried to that she was unable to get a read on him.*

Last edited by Ellana on Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ellana
Ellana
Vagrant
Vagrant

Aries Posts : 22
Fame : 0

Character sheet
HP:
Within the Southern Region - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Within the Southern Region - Page 2 Cfhdoonsiadkdtnlbtws  (100/100)
Magik:
Within the Southern Region - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/50Within the Southern Region - Page 2 Cfhdoonsiadkdtnlbtws  (50/50)
Stamina:
Within the Southern Region - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Within the Southern Region - Page 2 Cfhdoonsiadkdtnlbtws  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Starsplitter Thu Mar 21, 2013 1:02 pm

(OOC: O.O......um.....um......um........@_@ my mind just went poof......damn hentai...)

*Luna backed away before the miasma and poison could get to her. Her form turning back she looking to Shinie watching him for a long moment. A look of shock creeping across her face as the tendrils came out and he began his perverted move on Ellana. She beginning to get angry at him for using this type of move on a girl.*

"Sh-in-ie!"

*As she grew angrier Rin appeared beside her holding Luna's shoulder.Holding her there. Luna looked back to her glaring a bit at her she then looking to Shinie, she crossing her arms glaring at him waiting until she had the perfect chance to kick his butt for this.*

"Stupid baka,...damn hentai.....butt head, baka...stupid little...."

*She began mumbling insults at Shinie making sure they were loud enough to hear by him. She continued to stare him down her nervousness from earlier with him gone now she wanting to go to him and strangle him right now.*

"HEY! "

*Screaming a bit at him growling deeply.*

"What in the hell are you doing!"

*Getting angrier her morals not letting her over look this at all.*

* As Rin held onto her shoulder she could feel the tension growing inside Luna. She could also read her thoughts. She looked to Shinie glaring at him as well. She did not believe what he was doing was right.

"Idiot.."

*Aiming that insult at Shinie. She knowing that Luna was about to hurt him badly. She having a
bit of the same feelings that Luna had. She not believing in such a move. It was just insulting to women. *

"Baka...baka...baka.."

(OOC: BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD DOGGY! *puts shinie in a cornor.*)

Last edited by Luna Starsplitter on Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Luna Starsplitter
Luna Starsplitter
Harbinger of Balance
Harbinger of Balance

Cancer Posts : 774
Fame : 77

Character sheet
HP:
Within the Southern Region - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue5000000/5000000Within the Southern Region - Page 2 Cfhdoonsiadkdtnlbtws  (5000000/5000000)
Magik:
Within the Southern Region - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100000000/100000000Within the Southern Region - Page 2 Cfhdoonsiadkdtnlbtws  (100000000/100000000)
Stamina:
Within the Southern Region - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1000000/1000000Within the Southern Region - Page 2 Cfhdoonsiadkdtnlbtws  (1000000/1000000)

http://www.eternityrealms.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 21, 2013 2:44 pm

(OOC: Dude...HELL YA ITS PARTY TIME! now all I need is a chair.)

*As Shinie appeared he backed away a bit avoiding the miasma. He watched carefully as the ritual circle appeared but he did not make a move. As the tentacles appeared his eyes widened only slightly.*

"HELL YEAH!"

*He screamed a bit enjoying the show now.He knew that it was a bit over the top, but he was a bit darker then people thought. He smirked a bit wondering what Ellana was going to do.*

"This might be good..."

*He looking to Luna seeing the anger growing in her he knew she was wanting to strangle Shinie right now. He snickered knowing that the next thirty to fourty minutes were going to be very good.*

"Let the show begin.."

*Speaking sarcastically thinking that he was going to stay with these two for a bit longer know. He was enjoying all the entertainment they were bringing.*
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen_Devil Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:10 pm

(OOC: Wow how interesting Shinie, never knew this would happen. Lol surprises are apart of our lives though.)

*He stood there watching as the scene played out. His thoughts of the tentacles seeming to torture the girl did cross his mind. Though for some reason he did not make a move. The power emitting from Shinie made him very hesitant.*

"Weird choice in moves... "

*Speaking lightly not really trying to hide anything at all. He blinking at the sight still in disbelief. He watched as Luna's aura emitted anger. Seems she was a bit upset with him. Kais seemed to be enjoying it though the look on his face said it all.*

"And a weird group..."

*Wondering why exactly he was still even here. He just seemed to be unable to really move. All he did was just continue to watch.*

"Why am I still even standing here?...."

*He getting slightly irritated as he continued to watch.*

(OOC: Weird group..though if I stay around you it might get a bit more interesting lol. )
Fallen_Devil
Fallen_Devil
Vagabond
Vagabond

Scorpio Posts : 47
Fame : 7

Character sheet
HP:
Magik:
Within the Southern Region - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/50Within the Southern Region - Page 2 Cfhdoonsiadkdtnlbtws  (50/50)
Stamina:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinie_Darkmoon Thu Mar 28, 2013 5:00 pm

(OOC: LOL hahaha I know i'm evil but it's all in good fun. Smile Anyways glad you guys are enjoying my interesting twist. Shinie is anything but predictable. haha)

Her reaction was just what he wanted to see and he now knew that the oil was taking it's effect on her just the way he wanted it too. Her body was responding to it quite well, more so then he had expected.

"...Monster?...Oh Ella...You really have no idea of who you work for if you are calling me the monster...Yet you are ignorant on a lot of things it seems. but you are right on one thing....I am quite the monster to one such as you."

He whispering the last part in her ear walking around her the Miasma eating away at parts of her clothing he not letting it eat at her skin just yet. His clawed hand swiping at the cloak around her body it falling off her figure revealing more of her rather already revealing clothing. Her reaction to his words making him smirk, and her blush as she said it gave him a idea of what she was thinking.

"...What's wrong Ella?....Are you thinking something you shouldn't be?...At least your body's being a little more honest then your lips ever will....You should be ashamed though, I can't believe that this would be your preference....Perhaps your just as much of a monster as I am don't you agree?"

He grinned at her laughing at her shame the miasma revealing more of her skin still leaving her barely decent still, Shinie moving behind her once more running a clawed finger slowly down her back ripping any clothing away from her body he leaning in closer to her ear whispering to her once more.

"...and this outfit is a little revealing for a hunter don't you think?....Perhaps you are darker in that head of yours then you would ever say...Isn't that right Ella?"

His finger began slowly moving slowly moving back up her now bare back the oils now fully setting in making her nerves highly sensitive now and her body feel like she's almost on fire.

"...Or is it the fact that you have an audience watching you?....Do you like there eyes set upon you and how your reacting?...How your at my mercy and your slowly realizing that you want to stay there?....You like this don't you?"

He smirking at her not forgetting about the others, Luna's hostillity towards Shinie making the tendrals react on there own they slowly raising from the ground in front of them, pulsing as they drew closer Shinie looking over at Luna smirking at her.

"...What's wrong Luna feeling a bit left out?....Perhaps you would like to join her....Maybe Rin as well?"

He laughed at them daring them to step forward his dark eyes turning a tent of red as he looked at Ellana once more.

"The only difference is I will Kill you Ellana in the end...Where they will survive."

Running his free hand down her cheek a crossed her neck scratching it drawing blood it slowly pouring from her neck. Shinie leaning in to her neck licking up the side of her neck slowly tasting her blood, some of her powers and abilities transferring to him.

"You taste pretty good Ellana..."

His eyes turned yellow once more glowing now he looking at Kais with a smirk on his face. Holding her wrist outwards towards.

"You should grab a bit of her blood now before it's all gone."

He looking at Ellana with a dark look on his face he turning to face her once more grabbing her by the chin making her look at him seeing the fear in her eyes now.

"...Still not being honest with me are you?....Well I'll tell you what....Be a good girl and tell me that you like this and I'll consider letting you go with your life...but first you have to tell me you like this and that your mine from now on."

His eyes sparked with a bit of mischief and playfulness as he teased her looking at her more as a playmate then anything else now.

"If you refuse...well..."

The oils seeped down her stomach and back down between her legs making her extremely sensitive to any touch, his knee moved in between her legs pressing up against her with enough force to send a jolt through her entire body keeping it there as his finger traced a crossed her neck smiling at her with narrowed teasing eyes.

"...I can't say what would happen to you..."

Shinie_Darkmoon
Shinie_Darkmoon
Dark Tsuki
Dark Tsuki

Character sheet
HP:
Magik:
Within the Southern Region - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue6000000/6000000Within the Southern Region - Page 2 Cfhdoonsiadkdtnlbtws  (6000000/6000000)
Stamina:
Within the Southern Region - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10000000/10000000Within the Southern Region - Page 2 Cfhdoonsiadkdtnlbtws  (10000000/10000000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Starsplitter Thu Mar 28, 2013 5:56 pm

(OOC: Wow Shinie...HENTAI HENTAI! *pouts*)

*Watching him intently as he threatened her. She eyeing him getting rather upset as each moment passed. She taking a step forward. She pulling out star light and slashing at one of the tendrils in her way. Growling a bit her hair began to turn blood red.*

"Shinie.."

*Her eyes began to glow bright red she watching him carefully she moving to the side dodging one of the tendrils. Her and Rin moved together trying to get to Shinie.*

"Shinie stop!"

*Rin yelled Luna a bit ahead of her she trying to grab for Shinie as Rin summoned her chain and wrapped it around Shinie.*

"Behave!"

*Luna took starlight swinging it at the tendrils trying to get past them to Shinie. She never liked his profanity twords females. But no matter how hard she tried he still had his nasty habbit's. *

"Shinie...you are such a stupid.."

*She cut off trying to grab for him. As she saw Ellana's face she flushed a bit feeling a bit sorry for her she not wanting anyone to have to go through that. As she reached him she high kicked him her voice speaking loudly.*

"Luna justice kick!"

*She kicked him in the side of his face she landing on her hands spinning around on her hands kicking him more she then jumping in the air spinning to were she was right side up and landed on her feet. Rin right behind her taking the chain and pulling tightly holding him in place.*

"We have things to do..."

* Glaring at him giving him her usual strict pouty face, she putting her hands on her hips. She knowing he already knew that.*

"Just let her go she's already learned her lesson.."

*She glaring over at Kais daring him to try and get Ella's blood.*

(OOC: Next post I will get you....RAWR!)
Luna Starsplitter
Luna Starsplitter
Harbinger of Balance
Harbinger of Balance

Character sheet
HP:
Magik:
Within the Southern Region - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100000000/100000000Within the Southern Region - Page 2 Cfhdoonsiadkdtnlbtws  (100000000/100000000)
Stamina:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinie_Darkmoon Thu Mar 28, 2013 6:42 pm

(OOC: Ohhhh bad move girls....I guess you were just feeling left out. LOL)

He watched the two of them not moving from his spot, keeping Ellana close to him with a smirk on his face towards Luna and Rin. As they told him to stop he only smirked at them his expressions and attitude completely different from what he usually is like. Not even seeming like himself.

"...No"

He responded as the tendrils in front of them were cut into falling to the ground behind both of them as they approached closer. The cut tendrils then multiplying digging back into the ground connecting with the rest of them lunging at Rins back stopping her from getting any closer as her attention was turned towards Shinie. It wrapped around her neck and mouth first so she couldn't alert Luna. more coming around grabbing her legs lifting her into the air holding her there for now so she couldn't break free. The magic negation area leaving them both completely reliant on there own abilities.

Shinie watched Luna laughing under his breath as she tried to kick him to fuel her hot headed nature, knowing she was completely embarrassed from the site and even a bit jealous. A tendril wrapped around her leg before her kick could reach him wrapping over and over around the extended leg holding her upside down in front of Ellana and Shinie he pushing his knee harder against Ellana between her legs moving his arm around her neck his hand tracing against her cheek looking up at Luna with a satisfied look of playfulness, his eyes becoming intense with the look of playfulness fully on his face as he toyed with Ellana.

"....Don't worry Luna....I plan on playing with you too...perhaps Rin too if she behaves herself."

Another tendril wrapping around Luna's waist line spiraling up her figure to her neck and another wrapping around Rin's body sliding between her legs and back up her figure the oil from the tendrils slowly seeping into there cloths.

"...Every one of you are so young in a sense....You have no idea what your bodies are even for yet do you?"

He laughing watching them both as his clawed finger traced lightly against Ellana's cheek he turning to Ellana with a smirk.

"....So what's it going to be Ellana?....Not even these two can save you from me right now...Your going to have to answer me before I do something.....Drastic."

He smiled at the last word as he looked at Luna and Rin, another larger tendril sliding around both of them pulling them together wrapping around both Luna and Rin tightening around there figures pressing them against each other.

Shinie smiling at them as he let his hand trace down Ellana's neck it falling loosely just above her breast.

"Answer me Ellana before I show them just how disgraceful your voice can get..."

(This....Is the best trap EVER...this is going on my top ten fav traps for Shinie.)
Shinie_Darkmoon
Shinie_Darkmoon
Dark Tsuki
Dark Tsuki

Character sheet
HP:
Magik:
Stamina:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Starsplitter Thu Mar 28, 2013 6:48 pm

(OOC: My mind just went poof. DAMNIT SHINIE!)
Luna Starsplitter
Luna Starsplitter
Harbinger of Balance
Harbinger of Balance

Character sheet
HP:
Magik:
Stamina:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellana Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:02 pm

(OOC: Wow.....my mind went poof too)

*As Shinie spoke in her ear her blush increased greatly, she glared at him as he spoke of whom she worked for.*

"I know exactly who I work for."

*She squirming a bit. She looking down at the cloak as it fell. She growling a bit as he spoke to her about what she was thinking. She blushing harder.*

"You have no Idea what I am thinking. Do not assume you know!"

*Her blush becoming even easier to see. She watched the scene play out with Luna and Rin. She wondering why Luna would even bother with trying to save her. Her eyes widened his hand stopped before her chest. *

"My clothing is made for movement bastard. I wont ever-"

*She squeaked lightly as he messed with her more. He speaking more to her about doing something drastic. Her eyes widened a bit as fear showed in her face more then her defiance. Her blush couldn't help but come out more and more. She squirmed lightly tears beginning to cloud up her eyes. *

"Damn you.."

*She began to sob lightly wishing that someone would come to save her.*

"Ill never submit to you scum.."

*She mumbling her body going limp as she went silent.*
Ellana
Ellana
Vagrant
Vagrant

Character sheet
HP:
Magik:
Stamina:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Starsplitter Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:26 pm

*As Rin and Luna were tied together Luna immediately blushed. Rin quickly vanished into Luna makeing Luna the one tied up more. She squeaking as the oil drenched her clothing.*

"Shinie..."

*She tried to glare at him but was unsuccessful her face turning beat red as time passed more and more. She watched as Shinie messed with Ellana even more and started to get angry. Her face was looking a bit jealous though she was never going to admit that.*

"You suck!"

*She clenched her fist pressing her middle and ring fingers into her palm. A dart coming out from a small mechanical device and she aimed in at Shinie's head. Her face blushed more as the oil got to her.*

"Stop it! STOP IT stop it! *breathing heavy*"

*She squirming continually, Star light and Crimson light fell to the ground from her back. She watching Shinie still wanting to go over there and kick him so bad.*

"Ill get you for this.....damn it..."

*She looked down at the tendril.*

" GOD DAMNED SLIMY CREEPY PERVERTED TENTICAL! GO AWAY!"

*She tried to bite at it but was unsuccessful she squeaking again her eyes glazing over a bit as she tried to get a hold of herself.*

"Baka Shinie baka...."

*Her mind drifting a bit she thinking about Shiju her mind trying to link to his.' Shiju-nii san help please.....Shinie-kun is being mean...'. Her mind drifting in an out as feelings came over her she wasnt used too.

(OOC: CRAP MY HEAD IS SO BLANK!)
Luna Starsplitter
Luna Starsplitter
Harbinger of Balance
Harbinger of Balance

Character sheet
HP:
Magik:
Stamina:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shijumaru Tsukikirameki Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:38 pm

(*laughing quietly* Well it's at least interesting to read Shinie.)

The area became deathly silent as the world felt his presence before he had come into it, the wind stopping abruptly and the storms of Shinie's making slowly started to slow. A rift slowly opened the forceful energy Shiju used to get there quickly shooting out of the void like lightning that was blue in color.

His figure floated out of it surrounded in the blue warped fire of the Phoenix that found it's way into his aura from his anger of Shinie's actions right after the lecture he had just given him. He slowly floating to the ground the flames slowly starting to flow up his armor and settling in the magic controlled field it slowly starting to suppress his power. Shiju's aura draining of it's magical energy the ritual effectively sealing it, he knowing it was to keep Ellana sealed here so he not attacking the focus points of the ritual just yet.

He opened his eyes looking at Shinie as the winds settled down around him the black cloak settling around the shape of his armor once more he glaring at him through now orange colored eyes for a long moment of silence before glancing over to the others seeing Luna and the girl that attacked them from before tied up in the tendrils that wreaked of Shinie's suppressed energy.

He remained where he was and silent wondering why he had Luna restrained too although he understood the reason behind Ellana's disgraceful restraints. He was instilling fear into her if she ever returned here, but going so far just to teach one a lesson and getting Luna involved as well...

He had enough of it already taking a step forward unsheathing the holy blade from it's resting place at his side his aura increasing in a large pulse of physical force pushing outward away from him making the clouds disperse and the weather clear up the tainted ground under him still proving to be another problem. He spun Excalibur around his hand gripping it with the hilt pointing upwards slamming the blade into the ground releasing the holy power of it into the area freeing the area of it's taint the tendrils slowly starting to weaken.

He then walked by Luna slicing the sword into the tainted dark tendril making it erode to the swords touch he grabbing a hold of Luna gently letting her down sitting her on the ground, he looking down at her with a expressionless face on him before standing back up looking at Shinie walking forward glaring at him.

"...Move Shinie, this is your one and final warning."

His blade moved around his body as he sliced through the air with a speed that was hard to even see with the naked eye. The physical force of it cutting through the tendril and into Shinie feet making him back away from the girl. Shiju's speed increasing he catching Ellana as the tendrils fell loose from her body evaporating slowly he holding her in his left arm wrapping his arm around her waist and under her legs to stabilize her letting her rest and recover from the poison and oils Shinie was using for now.

He looked back at him watching him for any signs of attack waiting for his hotblooded nature to kick in for a moment before speaking.

"......Look after Luna and make sure your actions did her no harm Shinie...I'm going to over look your sadistic nature this one time, but if you touch Luna again in any means that is not wanted. I will see to it that you never see a realm outside the Nexus."

He watched him a long moment before picking up Ellana's cloak and turning around hoping he would take the hint this time and listen without another confrontation but almost expected it from him.

He began to walk away with Ellana in his arms glancing over at Kais and the new comer he did not recognize taking note of them as well before walking past them looking down at Luna stopping for a moment watching her speaking to her in a soft voice.

"....Call me if you need me again Luna, and make sure to discipline your dog for his lack of self control."

He smiling faintly at her taking Ellana away from them not looking at her keeping on his guard from the assassin in his arms.

"....Keep silent for now and I'll take you out of here, I may of saved you but I know why your here and that it will lead only to more trouble for yourself and those that follow you."

He walking the rest of the way saying nothing sheathing Excalibur to hold her with both hands, walking out of the ritual circle a good ways away from the site of her attack. His power and hers returning it washing over her aura as he sat her down letting her powers recover, he wrapping her cloak back around her body to give her some small bit of decency.

" Hold still for a moment..."

He spoke quietly as he raised his hand over her body pulling out the toxins and oils from her body they forming into a orb of liquid in his hand she starting to feel relief from drug and poisons.

Shiju threw the orb of liquid on the ground out to the side of them looking at her his eyes remaining a yellow color watching her every move, knowing that telling her to not pursue them again was a fleeting notion and would fall on deaf ears.

"Your power should restore and you are free to leave whenever you wish...Ellana."

He reading into the surface of her thoughts a bit as they walked finding her name, his power over Tenkuu returning to him effectively unsealing the realm from any other source.

Shiju said nothing more watching the young girl with piercing eyes that would make even the strongest fighters in the world uncomfortable, he awaiting her next action and that of Shinie's still keeping tabs on his energy.
Shijumaru Tsukikirameki
Shijumaru Tsukikirameki
White Demon
White Demon

Character sheet
HP:
Within the Southern Region - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue9000000/9000000Within the Southern Region - Page 2 Cfhdoonsiadkdtnlbtws  (9000000/9000000)
Magik:
Within the Southern Region - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20000000/20000000Within the Southern Region - Page 2 Cfhdoonsiadkdtnlbtws  (20000000/20000000)
Stamina:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellana Fri Mar 29, 2013 12:04 am

(OOC: Lol knight in scary armor lol..OH THANK GOD FOR YOU!)

*She felt the realms power shift. An unknown source appearing before her it being so massive that it sent a chill down her spine. Her eye's widened as she saw his face. It was another wanted man. As she was cut loose and landed in his arms her face flushed a bit. She couldn't help but notice his looks.*

"Uh.."

*Was the only words that could escape from her mouth for the moment. As the stopped walking and he sat her down she looked up at him. When he wrapped her cloak back around her she flinched a bit. She was scared she couldn't help it though.*

"Tha-thanks..."

*She holding still but flinched again slightly feeling the toxins leave her, she glad that it was gone. She looked up at him listening to him, she was going to speak but stopped for know. She couldn't understand why he wasn't trying to kill her, she had a curious look on her face. She then holding her hand to the side opening a rift beside her. She walking to it looking to him.*

"I owe you a debt mr, but.....were I live I have no choice but to hunt people that are wanted down....though right now I wont do a thing...thank you..I will repay you some day.."

*Shin appeared beside her as she turned to jump through the portal. He looking to Shiju then jumped in before her headed home.She jumped through the rift heading home closing it behind her. She heading to realm 16 were her home was, her face still flushed and teary eyed. She didn't speak to Shin at all the entire way home.*
Ellana
Ellana
Vagrant
Vagrant

Character sheet
HP:
Magik:
Stamina:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 29, 2013 12:01 pm

(OOC: Aww the party pooper is here. COME ON MAN you could of waited like 3 or 4 or..99 more posts! lol )

*As Luna became captured by the tendrils he smiled, he was enjoying the scene. As Shinie spoke about the blood he nodded about to walk over and take some but Shiju quickly ruined it. As he appeared he stopped mid step and watched as he cut them both free.*

"Aww..."

*He looked as Shiju walked off with Ellana froze as he looked over to him. Even if Shiju was just glancing at him he didn't want to mess with him. He turned back to Shinie wondering exactly how he was going to take this.*

"Well party is over...."

*He pouted just a tiny bit looking over to Luna walking over to her he smiling a bit.*

"Hey no hard feelings right?"

*Patting her on the shoulder waiting for her response on it.*

"Just a bit of fun was all it was.."

*He laughed lightly as he spoke hoping the matter would end well.*
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Starsplitter Fri Mar 29, 2013 2:06 pm

(OOC: Onii sama! )

*She watched as Shiju appeared her face was still blushing as he grabbed her and set her down she looked up at him her face beat red still. She thanking him mentally as he turned around.*

"*clears throat*"

*She trying to regain her composer as Kais spoke to her she mearly glaring at him and walked over to Shinie she glaring at him. *

" Shinie-kun...."

*Her face was still flushed as her anger grew. She knowing that she was unable to use any magic at the moment. Her cloths drenched from the oil and her face still red she waited for a moment before speaking.*

"Your so...so! "

*She crossed her arms senseing Ellana leave the realm she looking over to Kais as he spoke.*

"No harm done? really? "

*She blushed harder as her mind went back to what happened she then sat down hugging her knees and hid her face.*

"Baka...."

*Her face was beat red again.*
Luna Starsplitter
Luna Starsplitter
Harbinger of Balance
Harbinger of Balance

Character sheet
HP:
Magik:
Stamina:

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen_Devil Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:27 am

(OOC:Lol)

*He watched the scene play out before him. It didn't seem to bother him really to what Shinie was doing. As Luna interfered her all but knew what was going to happen to her. *

"*Sighing a bit.*"

*He froze as Shiju entered the realm watching him intently as he broke them free as if it were nothing. He watched as he spoke to Luna and to Shinie and stared at him as he walked by.*

"Scary looking dude..."

*He whispered slightly wondering who exactly he was to Luna and Shinie. The girl seemed to be happy he was here, but the guy looked rather peod from it.*

(OOC:Not much to go on sorry guys.)
Fallen_Devil
Fallen_Devil
Vagabond
Vagabond

Character sheet
HP:
Magik:
Stamina:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinie_Darkmoon Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:37 am

(OOC: I expected as much...My whole Ecchi scene is ruined now!)

Shiju's sudden appearance in the realm made Shinie sober up from his "fun" pretty quickly. He turned slowly away from Ellana looking over at Shiju, his eyes narrowing sharply as he watched him getting Shinie's full attention. He still wanted nothing more then to challenge him, but even now in this form it was not enough to last very long against him. The deciding factor for him was that cursed holy blade he now possessed. Shinie needed the tome to put in play his next plan which was to get a hold of another weapon that would rival that of Excalibur, although he kept that to himself for now in his deepest thoughts.

As Shiju shot the energy at him Shinie used his own two swords to cut through the holy shock wave heading for his feet, it still burning his legs but he didn't care, pain was something he was use too. He did however take a few steps back from Ellana to let him cut her down after hearing his warning.

"....What a surprise...."

He smirked at him his demonic blood slowly cooling as the miasma slowly disappeared and his wings evaporated, his skin turning from the black color to the usual pale olive color, although his armor and clothing remained in shreds from the transformation.

The blades disappeared from his hands going back inside his body he crossing his arms watching him help Ellana with a smile on his face watching her. His eyes still bloodshot and hungry for her energy.

"....Come visit us again soon Ellana....."

Shinie scoffed at her almost laughing looking at Shiju as he spoke about Luna he glaring at him for a long time getting sick of his lectures for one day, but eventually looked over at Luna looking down at her rolling his eyes walking over to her stopping short of her looking at the blush on her face he almost laughing but only smirked down at her.

"....Don't worry Luna, I'd never leave you out of the fun."

He laughed raising his hand over her the Miasma and poison evaporating from her body the oils slowly falling off her and on the ground.

"....Maybe we can try this again sometime."

He smirking at her helping her up turning around as if nothing happen.

"Alright...We have wasted enough time with all this interference, I'm heading for that tome now. Let's go Kais, maybe we can find another "Toy" to play with somewhere."

Shinie walked past Kais glancing over looking at the newcomer sensing a demonic energy coming from him, that was very old.

"and who might you be....."

Looking over his power levels with some interest in his eyes, clearly with some intent on stealing the energy from, but with all the delays from his tome he did not want another. Shinie sat his hunger aside starting to like this place from all the demonic beings that he had come a crossed thus far.

"....Look Kais, another demonic energy, maybe this trip isn't so bad after all...."

He smirked at Damon looking him over quietly for a moment before speaking again.

" What exactly are you doing here anyways?"

Wondering if he too was after the tomes which would prove to be another obstical that Shinie was growing tired of, but if he had no knowledge of them, then perhaps...A short partnership could be in order. glancing over at Kais smiling at him. Shinie's idea of partnership though was more like servitude as Kais found out before hand, although Luna's good hearted nature had spared Kais. He glanced over at Luna watching her knowing she would mess up any other plans he had. Shinie inwardly sighed at her but decided not to go that way with Damon, as Kais was enough of a handful with his lusting after Luna's blood.

It all depended on the mans answer though and if Shinie knew the heart of any demonic creature which he did, he could get another to join them to make this trip that much easier.

"....More importantly though then where you are going is where will you go, This place is small compared to what we have seen and although you are powerful for being on this rock....Perhaps you would like to see greater things then just this barren piece of shit....Not to mention there are ways to expand all of our powers in the worlds beyond this one....To even match that mans over there....I can show you where these places hide if you join us....and since all three of us share the same blood in a sense....Perhaps even share with you what I will learn."

He keeping his voice down from Luna only speaking to Kais and Damon.

"So how about it you two?...We could do...great things together with what we already know but even greater things with what we will come to know."

(Finally some more demons! lol)
Shinie_Darkmoon
Shinie_Darkmoon
Dark Tsuki
Dark Tsuki

Character sheet
HP:
Magik:
Stamina:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Starsplitter Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:31 am

(OOC:-_-')

*As Shinie spoke to her she blushed harder. Though she hid her face more as it happened. Once the oils were gone and he helped her up she glared at him. She was going to get him for this, the first chance she got. Though at the moment she was still trying to regain her composer. She turned looking off in the direction Shiju went wondering what he was up to. She listening a bit to what Shinie was saying about them needing to head out for the tome.*

"Lets go then....."

*Waiting for him to get moving still facing the direction she sensed Shiju in. She ignored the last parts of Shinie's conversation with the two guys not really caring as to what they were talking about at the moment. She looked down at her cloths glad to see they were back to normal. *

"Yay! "

* Smiling happily remembering something as she began to dig through her pouch a few seconds later she pulled out a cloth with something inside. As she unwrapped it it revealed her last coveted sweet roll.*

"Yum!"

*She immediately began to eat it. She faced Shinie now walking over to him poking him hard in the side. As she finished her food she spoke.*

"Luna justice kick!"

*She quickly kicked his shin hard then grabbed his hand and bit it hard.*

"Pain!"

*She pulling out her chain swinging it around his neck and pulled it hard her eyes flashing red. Her aura growing dark.*

"You must be punished..."

*She yanked hard enough to pull him face first on the ground. As he landed on the ground she quickly sat on him pulling the chain hard. She looked up to the other two smiling.*

"Hello."

Luna Starsplitter
Luna Starsplitter
Harbinger of Balance
Harbinger of Balance

Character sheet
HP:
Magik:
Stamina:

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen_Devil Mon Apr 01, 2013 12:55 pm

*He watched as Shinie walked over to him asking his first question.*

"My name is Damon."

He continuing to listen to him as he spoke of his offer. The power part of the conversation jogging his interest a bit. As he was about to answer Luna interfered he blinking at the girl seeing just how strange she was.*

"Hello...."

*His armor disappeared off of him he looking down at Shinie speaking now.*

"Looks like I have nothing better to do anyways..."

*He looking back to Luna.*

"I will join you....though you keep strange company.."

*He referring to Luna as he spoke. He now waiting for Shinie to respond.*
Fallen_Devil
Fallen_Devil
Vagabond
Vagabond

Character sheet
HP:
Magik:
Stamina:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 01, 2013 4:40 pm

(OOC: LOL Damn Shinie you got it ruff....)

*Watching the scene play out before him, he raising an eye brow at Luna as she face planted Shinie and laughed a bit.*

"Damn Shinie you got it rough..."

*He watched him wondering what his reaction would be, he nodding though as Damon spoke.*

"Welcome Damon and of course you know im in Shinie."

* Smiling at Luna creepy like wondering what was going to happen next and waited for Shinie to move.*
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Shijumaru Tsukikirameki Wed Apr 03, 2013 4:21 am

Shiju watched Ellana still motionless, his eyes weighing heavily on the girls every move. Even when she spoke he remained motionless, it was when she spoke of paying him back he finally spoke to her closing his eyes as his voice escaped his lips softly.

"..No need...If you want to repay me then see to it you do not waste your life fighting...Ellana."

He turned around completely ignoring the one that came through the portal and looked at him, he moving slowly back to the group watching them from a far for a moment as they talked among themselves, until Luna's sudden attack on Shinie.

Shiju turned his penetrating gaze towards Kais and Damon, he still far away from them. He watched the two of them carefully surmising there strengths and weaknesses. Kais he had seen a bit of what he was capable of, but knew that the Daemon was holding back. For what reason he could not say, although it might be he is smarter then his first impression let on. He was hiding something, be it a hidden agenda or strength he could not say yet.

Shiju then turned his eyes over to Damon watching his carefully, he showed little emotion in his eye's which was a sign of a warrior, and a skilled one at that, his aura itself was very old which gave away the mans age. The scent of blood was strong on him, but it felt less hostile then that of a normal Daemon, as if he was half blooded. The purity of his features gave away his other half, he was Elven, and a old one at that. His lightly clothed appearance meant he had other tricks up his sleeve then just that of his weapon. Which was strange as well, he had to be in command of some form of unique magic.

He looked back at Kais for a moment judging them both and analyzing the skills they possessed, it was clear that Kais was capable and this new half Elf and Daemon would be a mystery, but Shiju was hardly fooled when it came to survival and strategy, his eyes though proved to Shiju that he was intelligent, far more so then he was showing.

but as of now the hostility towards Luna was all but non existent within them, so for now, Shiju would let it pass from his mind, but stayed on his guard.

Shiju walked back up to them looking at Shinie first from his new found position on the ground from Luna's attacks, Shiju always knew what Shinie wanted and it was no secret that he wanted his final confrontation. As of now though he was not even able to compete with a gods power, and Shinie knew it to a extent, although sometimes reminders were in order.

Shiju lifted his hand in front of him, his palm face up looking down at Shinie through narrowed eyes. Needing to remind him once more to take care of Luna for now and that he still had a lot of work to do to catch up to him.

Shiju's hand closed in front of him, he continuing to watch Shinie's reaction as the realm around him started bending and warping with Time, Space, and Gravity magic, that were un affected by his ritual as they were creation magic, something he knew Shinie was not aware of...Until now. Shiju closed his hand fully the magics crushing the ritual focus points destroying the ritual circle from where they stood inside of it. Shiju's aura washed over Shinie and the others stretching over a mile wide radius around him as the ritual was broken. He then lowered his hand slowly looking down at Shinie carefully.

"....I don't care what goals you have now, nor what you want to do....But if you want to survive until you reach them make sure you keep my sister out of this Shinie....Or I will break you, and anyone else that stands in the way of you."

Watching him a long moment before speaking once more his eyes softening slightly, his aura reaching out around him alerting him to any other movements on each side of his figure.

"...but your not that stupid are you?....You are not as brash as before, nor am I the same man you fought that would pull back because your of my blood....So do what you have to and when your ready, come seek me out for what you seek."

He turned away from him looking at Luna watching her a long moment he finally calling her sister.

"...Soon Luna I will finish your training, Until then make sure you keep yourself safe."

Shiju turned from both of them walking towards the others, he stopping just short of them looking at Damon and Kais, knowing Shinie would probably have them help him in his battles and may even eventually fight him.

His eye's narrowed looking at both of them for a moment keeping his thoughts off the surface thought's of his mind and deep into his own thoughts to not be read by any of the telekinetic powers that Damon or Kais may posses.

"....I'm sure if your following Shinie, I'll see you two again. Until then.....Prepare."

The blue flames from before swallowed him, the cloan with half of his power returning back to it's source in the nexus once more. The blue flames slowly evaporating.

(sorry for the late post)
Shijumaru Tsukikirameki
Shijumaru Tsukikirameki
White Demon
White Demon

Character sheet
HP:
Magik:
Stamina:

Back to top Go down

Post by Anya Thu Apr 04, 2013 5:24 pm

(OOC: Im gonna hop in here!)

*About a mile away from were the group was a carriage pulled by two black horses trampled across the sand and dessert. She was carrying a large crate full of Tenku's Crystals. She spent her days selling and trading merchandise as a way to pass time while she looked for a new adventure. Her black and blue coats sleeves were rolled up as her hair waved in the wind it seeming to sparkle under the sun.*

"La la la la*

*She humming quickly seeing the group ahead of them. She quickly noticed the girl and pulled on the reins of her horses to stop them*

"Woah woah.."

*She hopped of the carriage as it stopped and spoke up*

"You!"

*She pointed at Luna smiling and quickly tackled her.*

"Look at you your so cute and cuddly!"

*She looking at her up and down smiling.*

"Your cloths make you look like a princess. Are you?"

*She feeling her body and groped her chest.*

"Hmm large b cup?"

*Nodding as she was guessing her boob size.*

"Your perfect! "

*She stood up and helped her to her feet and walked around her.*

"Your gonna be my ticket outa here!"

* Smiling brightly at her.*

"Mind if I join you for a while you guys look like you don't belong in this world, I want to get out of here so let me join you! Please..oh!"

*She walked over to her carriage grabbing the crate and walked over to them again setting it down and opened it.*

"Ill give you these as payment. These are power crystals you might find them useful..."

*She giggled.*

"Im a good marksman and love scouting so can I?"

*She watching Luna hoping she would say yes.*
Anya
Anya

Taurus Posts : 78
Fame : 11

Character sheet
HP:
Within the Southern Region - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Within the Southern Region - Page 2 Cfhdoonsiadkdtnlbtws  (1000/1000)
Magik:
Within the Southern Region - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue500/500Within the Southern Region - Page 2 Cfhdoonsiadkdtnlbtws  (500/500)
Stamina:
Within the Southern Region - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Within the Southern Region - Page 2 Cfhdoonsiadkdtnlbtws  (1000/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:27 pm

*Stiffing up as Shiju stood there beside them, he listening to him talk to Shinie and Luna and blinked curiously as he heard him call Luna his sister.*

"Thats your brother?"

*Pointing at Shiju while looking to Luna not really able to believe it. He then straightened himself up as he began to speak to them.*

"Yup I find them interesting so I am following them. Plus Its better then wandering around for no reason right?"

* Smiling at him joking a bit but stopped as he noticed Shiju showed no reaction to it. He sighed looking back to Luna in just enough time to see her get tackled and groped. He smirking widely a bit.*

"Oh? another show?"

*He watching them both intently then raised an eyebrow as the girl tried to get Luna agree to letting her follow them. He not answering letting Luna do it.*

(OOC: Ohh two girls this should get fun..well three if you count Rin I guess. SAY YES LUNA)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinie_Darkmoon Fri Apr 05, 2013 3:05 am

He smirks at both of them hoping they would be interested in his new goal. It was then that he noticed Luna a bit too late he turning around to get her kick right to his shin he staggering back slightly rubbing his leg growing up at her.

"OWW! WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU!"

The chain wrapping around his neck as he was about to threaten her landing on the ground getting his face out of the dirt he not able to speak from the chain wrapped around his neck, a low growl coming from his throat turning around enough to look at her pulling the chain away from his neck smirking at her.

"...Did you want to be on top of me that bad?...You should of just asked baby." (LMAO!!!)

He smirking at her more looking up at the new girl as she tackled Luna off him he watching them both sitting up smirking at Damons words.

"...Yes....yes I do.."

He watching them looking up at Shiju as he approached once more he getting serious again listening to him narrowing his eyes at his words watching him as he disappeared.

Did he already know what he was planning?....

He growled slightly getting up dusting himself off walking towards the plains of the southern region once more.

"Come on Luna stop trying to kiss the girl and get a move on! We have to find this tome!"

He continued walking leaving them sitting there not waiting he wanting to find this tome and be done with it altogether.

(Lead the way Luna or Kais whichever knows where this thing is lol, We got places to see and people to do)
Shinie_Darkmoon
Shinie_Darkmoon
Dark Tsuki
Dark Tsuki

Character sheet
HP:
Magik:
Stamina:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next