I forgot my password

October 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Eternity Tavern Chatango
Long maintenance

Thu Nov 19, 2015 9:23 pm by Luna Starsplitter

Hey everyone we have had a long period where we were unable to get ahold of anyone or do much. I hope everyone is willing to come back and join in!

Comments: 0

Working on Site

Mon Feb 09, 2015 6:46 pm by Shijumaru Tsukikirameki

Alright guys gonna clean up the site since we got everything back online and working. Sorry for the wait as always but you know how my work hours are. Anyways hope your all doing well and hope to see you soon.

Regards,
Tsuki

Comments: 4

Top posters
Luna Starsplitter (774)

Shijumaru Tsukikirameki (567)

Haru Kin (312)

Artemis (187)

Lily Minami (151)

DarkWardenX13 (135)

Shinie_Darkmoon (115)

Namine (110)

Lillian Rightill (86)

Anya (78)

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 70 on Fri Nov 07, 2014 2:29 am

Within the Southern Region

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Within the Southern Region

Post by Shijumaru Tsukikirameki on Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:27 pm

Shiju's constant visits to this realm were starting to affect it the weather changing almost instantly as it sensed his presence once more. A rift tearing itself apart from the very fabric of the realm, blue flames appearing around the entrance way as Moonshimmer stepped through it as if stepping over a step or rock in his path, the entrance way closing behind him as he appeared into the realm just before Shinie and his group.

The blue flames around him slowly died out flowing back into his black armor making the joints glow a faint blue, his silver hair settling around him flowing down his back as the wind slowly calmed down, The black cloak around his figure flowing down gently now around him.

Shiju's eyes opened they already a bright yellow color with a hint of orange at his anger already seeping through him form as he looked down upon Shinie with a look of irritation that his peripheral vision was not picking up Luna, or even sensing her on this realm.

Shiju glanced up at the group that Shinie had been running with, recognizing Kais and Damon before, but not seeing two more girls that he did not recognize from before. One seemed to be angered and the other...was strangely calm. He narrowed his eyes slightly at the group, judging there positions from his own, taking note of the strengths that had already given away from there auras and reading into most of there outer thoughts, quickly determining none of them a threat towards him he looking back at Shinie now looking at him bleed his own life force out he walking over to him sighing grabbing the dagger pulling it out of his body and throwing it to the side.

"Why do I sense that Luna is somewhere beyond here alone Shinie....and who is Loki?"

Glaring at him returning some of his life force to him enough so that he was out of danger. He using the thoughts of the group against them at some of the events that had just transpired putting some of what happen together without having to ask, but not having the full picture yet.

White Demon
White Demon

Virgo Posts : 567
Fame : 113

Character sheet
HP:
9000000/9000000  (9000000/9000000)
Magik:
20000000/20000000  (20000000/20000000)
Stamina:
5000000/5000000  (5000000/5000000)

http://www.facebook.com/john.atkins.3139

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaos on Thu Jun 27, 2013 11:26 pm

*As Shiju appeared once more he blinked at his presence still curious as to what kind of person he was really like. He watched as Shiju began to judge each one of them when he found out that his sister wasn't there any more. ' Here we go..' Thinking to himself.*

" Well howdy sarge nice to see your brooding face once more.."

*smiling a bit at Shiju then looking over to Anya seeing her face was still angry. He glaring a bit at her. Not syaing any more for right now.*

Capricorn Posts : 43
Fame : 22

Back to top Go down

Post by Shijumaru Tsukikirameki on Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:21 am

Shiju looked over at Kais as he spoke to him first, something that seemed out of character for the Damon that seemed to grow silent when he had appeared. Shiju turned fully towards Kais walking over to him neglecting Shinie for now he noticing his glare towards the knew girl finding it a bit odd as she had already seemed to be bothered by something that had happen before his arrival.

Shiju stopped in front of Kais looking him over, the faint chill of Death's powers flowing out of him washing over Kais and anyone close to them as his irritation started becoming more apparent. Shiju then looked over to Anya for a moment before speaking to Kais once more.

"..Indeed...It seems that I have been called here more than I'd like to be."

He looking back at Kais from Anya his eye's starting to turn orange as he became more irritated at the fact that such a large group of capable fighters let Luna go off by herself with someone named Loki.

"..But tell me....Shadowvale...Since Shinie seems to be recovering, why is Luna gone?....Or perhaps I should ask the one of you that seems to be bothered by it?"

He looking over to Anya now, his hand now resting on Excalibur that was reacting to being so close to a Daemon now, it starting to glow from wanting to be drawn.

"I will ask one more time to anyone who is intelligent enough to answer....Where Is Luna."

White Demon
White Demon

Character sheet
HP:
Magik:
Stamina:

Back to top Go down

Post by Namine on Fri Jun 28, 2013 9:29 am

*Namine watched him for a long moment she knowing that he suspected them, but she wasn't about to let the blame fall on any of them after all these people were going to provide her entertainment for hence forth. So she spoke.*

"Luna was kidnapped....yes right under our noses and any of us could of stopped it but...they had done something to her stating that if we moved to get her she would be dead....Loki, Oni , Artemis and Fenrir....those are the names of each one of them... A device was put on her....if anyone trys to take it off...or if she uses magic... she will be inflicted with a poison that causes pain to the body..."

*She trailing off for a moment. Not everything she spoke of was false.*

" Shinie knew that you would be able to help...and believe it our not he seems to have a thing for Luna...hence why he is like that trying to call you here..."

*She shrugging a bit.*

(OOC: best I could do for now hope its good.)

Aries Posts : 110

Character sheet
HP:
100/100  (100/100)
Magik:
50/50  (50/50)
Stamina:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Anya on Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:18 pm

*Listening to Namine speak she crossing her arms shaking her head.She looking to Shiju slightly nervous but her anger was more then anything. She then beginning to ramble.*

" She saved me...and what do I do in return... nothing! She saved me from that crazy little girl...I cant even save her from stupid emo looking boys who are idiots and don't know anything!"

*She grumbling on and on, beginning to not make any sense at all.*

"All she wanted to do was help him....then all this crap happens! I MEAN REALLY!?"

*Glaring over at Shinie.*

"Stupid STUPID STUPID!"

*She trailing off going in to her own little world imagining she was punishing them all for what they did.*

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Anya

Taurus Posts : 78
Fame : 11

Character sheet
HP:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)
Magik:
500/500  (500/500)
Stamina:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Shijumaru Tsukikirameki on Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:07 pm

(OOC: Your doing well with your post lately Namine, you have improved quite a bit since you joined. and your attention to detail is good xD your post are starting to remind me of Arwens, specially with the shrugs and attitude lol. anyways will be a short post tonight have to get up early tomorrow for work.)

Shiju turned his eyes to Namine as she spoke to him, he calculating everything she was saying reading into every after thought she had and when she trailed off Shiju narrowed his eyes at one thought about half truths, but his goal here he had to remind himself was not to pry the truth of what happen, only to make sure Luna was safe. Shiju then turned to Anya as she began spatting out different emotions as she was obviously upset about the events that transpired, but her different thoughts and broken sentences only gave him small sections of what happen and not enough to piece them together.

"...Luna will not be harmed.."

He speaking directly to Anya glancing over to her and then turned his attention back to Namine.

He stepped over to Namine from Kais standing in front of her looking down upon her eyes with a expressionless, tired, and old look. Her manner of speaking reminded him of someone else that he had known for a long time, which gave her a sympathy vote this one time for her misleading story. She even had enough composure and intellect to try and draw a protective emotion from himself towards Luna and Shinie's so called "relationship", but it did little to stir anything inside of himself.

"...I do not know which part of your story is the truth, and which is the lie...but a long with your rash decisions that you could fool me, you did give me information on the fool who has her captive, so for that I will thank you."

His eyes clearing up slightly going from a orange yellow to greenish yellow he becoming calm once more.

"I pray though for your sake your information is correct...I am not one for second chances...Namine"

He looking down at her already with disinterest from her lies on such a important matter, Shiju turning quickly walking past Shinie not giving him a chance to speak at all as he disappeared in search of the life force of his sister.

(One tip for the future, make sure you add something to your post about them clearing there minds or whatever when speaking to Shiju, hes able to read surface thoughts but not inner thoughts. Surface thoughts are more like small things like words that are wanted to be said but not said and only thought, inner thoughts are like memories of there past or what they want. Other than that really good job guys, you all have improved so much since you first started and I enjoy reading your post.)

White Demon
White Demon

Character sheet
HP:
Magik:
Stamina:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinie_Darkmoon on Sat Jun 29, 2013 6:16 pm

(OOC: ass, don't even give me time to post before you leave lol)

Shinie took a breath deeply when he got a bit of his life force back from Shiju, but knowing that he did not give it all to him....and even passed by him without so much as a decent sentence towards him. He glared back at Shiju with malice as his plans were starting to become unraveled by him focusing on the ones standing behind him. Shinie did not plan or foresee this happening, and the others were giving away too much.

"....Damn you.."

He glaring harshly at Shiju as he disappeared after talking to Namine, Shinie quickly using the vials inside his pocket to inject himself with some of the blood he had collected over the years saving it for some of his reserve energy, he having enough on him to recover to half his strength....Enough to finish this job fully.

"....Now we just have to sit and watch the fireworks from a far."

He glaring at the area where Shiju left pulling out another white bottle he pouring some of the ground up dust from inside of it into his hand.

"This will help with detection of your power while we follow this up."

He walking over to the rest of them, taking some of it throwing it over them one by one, it not having any side effects except there aura's becoming hidden from even the most able detection.

"Even that bastard will not be able to detect us.."

Growling the words obviously irritated at Shiju's actions while he was here.

He stopped a Namine looking her over and Kais smirking at both of them throwing the dust on them.

"Your pretty bold Kais to speak to him so directly like that.."

He laughing slightly turning back to Namine looking at her quietly a moment.

"...Your quite good at speculation Namine...but you could not be more wrong about my goals."

He winking at her turning around taking another strange dagger out of the back of his coat it hanging on his belt behind his back. This one was silver and looked more like a ornamental weapon, he using it to cut a rift into the dimension as Shiju did just now, it following his path he looking back at the others as he put the dagger and bottle away.

"...Time to leave this disgusting place...No more sunlight either"

He smirking at Damon motioning towards the rift stepping in ahead of them to the other side.

(Were moving to realm 150)

Dark Tsuki
Dark Tsuki

Scorpio Posts : 115
Fame : 63

Character sheet
HP:
1000000/1000000  (1000000/1000000)
Magik:
6000000/6000000  (6000000/6000000)
Stamina:
10000000/10000000  (10000000/10000000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Anya on Sat Jun 29, 2013 11:01 pm

*She watched him leave for a moment she wanted to stop him but she decided not to. If she stuck with the emo boy she'd find Luna again. She then watched Shinie as he fully recovered and began to speak.*

" he didn't speak because your a moron! "

*Crossing her arms walking into the rift behind Shinie.*

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Anya

Taurus Posts : 78
Fame : 11

Character sheet
HP:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)
Magik:
500/500  (500/500)
Stamina:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaos on Sun Jun 30, 2013 7:54 pm

*As Shinie recovered and began speaking he nodded at first to his first statement then smirked to his second.*

"What can I say.... Im a sarcastic ass hole at heart.."

*Smiling evily then following Shinie through the portal.*

"Hey isn't that Luna's?"

*Laughing a bit.*

" She is gonna beat you dude...ha ha!"

*He not able to hold a straight face from laughing. Continuing through the rift to realm 150.*

Capricorn Posts : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by Namine on Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:46 am

*She shrugged as Shiju vanished from the realm.*

"Such a depressing dude..."

*Looking over to Shinie watching him open the portal.*

"Ooh time to watch the fun?"

* Giggleing a bit following behind them to realm 150.*

Aries Posts : 110