I forgot my password

August 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Eternity Tavern Chatango
Long maintenance

Thu Nov 19, 2015 9:23 pm by Luna Starsplitter

Hey everyone we have had a long period where we were unable to get ahold of anyone or do much. I hope everyone is willing to come back and join in!

Comments: 0

Working on Site

Mon Feb 09, 2015 6:46 pm by Shijumaru Tsukikirameki

Alright guys gonna clean up the site since we got everything back online and working. Sorry for the wait as always but you know how my work hours are. Anyways hope your all doing well and hope to see you soon.

Regards,
Tsuki

Comments: 4

Top posters
Luna Starsplitter (774)

Shijumaru Tsukikirameki (567)

Haru Kin (312)

Artemis (187)

Lily Minami (151)

DarkWardenX13 (135)

Shinie_Darkmoon (115)

Namine (110)

Lillian Rightill (86)

Anya (78)

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 70 on Fri Nov 07, 2014 2:29 am

Arrival back to Tenkuu (The Illusion of Timelost)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Arrival back to Tenkuu (The Illusion of Timelost)

Post by Artemis on Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:38 pm

(OOC: That's Saix! im still a good wittle foxy :p)

* Artemis ears perked up when he head the sound of a battle going on. At first he didn't notice them and in turn it made him a bit suspicious of who the new comers were. He eyes the other three watching them for a bit and sighed.*

"Always getting into trouble?"

*Muttering out loud he not really wanting to interfere but decided to anyways. He quickly vanished from his spot appearing beside Luna waiting for her to move. He dodging all of the attacks thrown at him and destroyed them by using his fire abilities.*

"Wake up Luna.."

*Killing another group of three as time when on. He not noticing Shinie or Kais anywhere wondering what those two were up to.*

"Figures."

*He quickly picking up Luna with one of his tail and darted in a direction to dodge the attacks. He hoping no one would take this wrong. Though the thought of kidnapping her was very tempting at the moment.*

"Heh.."

*Scoffing at the thought he then putting it o the back of his mind and began to focus more on dodgeing the attackers.*

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Artemis
Veteran
Veteran

Leo Posts : 187
Fame : 24

Character sheet
HP:
100/100  (100/100)
Magik:
50/50  (50/50)
Stamina:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Starsplitter on Sat Feb 16, 2013 6:52 pm

(OOC: @_@)

*She watched Shinie starting to get very angry his form hard to see from were she was at. She wanting to pull him back but sighed and decided not to on this one. She looking at the two people who tried to attack them for a long moment, and then as the ground came from under them she quickly fell,but had just enough time to soften the landing with gravity magic. She looking up at them glaring*

"Hey WHAT THE HELL'S YOUR PROBLEM.?!?!"

*Growling she then getting picked up by Artemis and then started moving. She glareing at him.*

"Let me go!"

*Squirming while he ran.*

"I need to find Shinie!"

*She screaming at the top of her lungs. Starting to get pissed, the smoke she inhaled getting to her even more now.*

"Damn."

*Coughing a bit she sending a large wave of wind energy through the entire area knocking Artemis over. She the sprinting to Shinie sensing him back by the cliff. She running fast through the forest dodgeing trees and rocks along the way.*

*Rin stopped in the middle of the village sensing the danger Luna was in. She reading Luna's mind trying to figure out what was going on. She then seeing the two people and the demon cat that were after her and Shinie. She glaring at the image and quickly summoned her wings.*

"Not on my watch.."

*Within a second Rin was gone zooming past Shiju. She linking her mind to his for just a moment.' Captain..have a safe trip back to were your going. I'll let Luna know you said bye and you don't do anything I wouldn't do. *winks*' She quickly closing the link and in mere seconds she landed by Luna and desummoned her wings. She then went into a sprint running with Luna.*

"Who are they?"

*Looking to Luna hoping she had an answer.*

*She shrugged looking at her.*

"I don't know all I was doing was sitting there talking to Shinie and Kais then they came and started attacking."

*Her thoughts going back to Shinie hoping he was ok. She then spotting Saix from afar glaring. Her speed quickening she jumping through the area summoning an energy blade in her hand and sliced at his side as she passed him. She then came to a halt glaring at him.

*Rin came up from behind wrapping her chain around his body.*

"Explain yourself!."

*Growling loudly at him waiting for an answer*

Dig down inside past all deception. Move on with your fists and your legs. Cover you wounds...no one is going to laugh at you. So make the "Present" your ally, and leap before you look. If you don't trust the future continue with that force. What is there left to learn now? So go do it, and when you look there's someone running by your side. The spirit of inspiration, now you cant lose.
Luna Starsplitter
Harbinger of Balance
Harbinger of Balance

Cancer Posts : 774
Fame : 77

Character sheet
HP:
5000000/5000000  (5000000/5000000)
Magik:
100000000/100000000  (100000000/100000000)
Stamina:
1000000/1000000  (1000000/1000000)

http://www.eternityrealms.com

Back to top Go down

Post by MasamunexMuramasa on Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:12 am

As Shiju answered Mura's question she quickly found that this would be more difficult then she had first realized, he had no knowledge of Hikari or what her moving could mean to them.

"but she can not move freely...If she does then..."

She was cut off by the sound of Liana behind them, Mura only sighed as Masa looked over at Liana as she walked back up to her sister. Mura then quickly turned to Shiju once again looking him over before they left.

"....I will relay the message to Hikari."

She only bowed to him Masa nodding to him with crossed arms as they turned back to Liana looking at her.

"I'll take responsibility for this one..."

Mura spoke up to Liana, Masa only looking at her raising a brow.

"Yeah fat chance...This was my idea, anyways we got some more info did we not? Let's go report."

Masa smirked at Liana as she past into the rift heading back to realm 228, Mura sighing behind her following her.

MasamunexMuramasa
Vagabond
Vagabond

Gemini Posts : 35
Fame : 5

Character sheet
HP:
100/100  (100/100)
Magik:
50/50  (50/50)
Stamina:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinie_Darkmoon on Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:17 am

(Continuing my post in the southern region)

Shinie was already part of the shadows as Ellana's attack hit him, it just shredding his shadowed form it scattering in thousands of directions disappearing into the shadows, a dark laughter coming from the forest as the shadows stretched out wrapping around there limbs keeping them from attacking the others. The area getting darker slowly as his magic spread into the land.

Shinie's form appeared behind Ellana still shadowed in mist leaning into her ear his clawed hands resting on her shoulders, they chilling her to the bone from his dark magic.

"...You pick targets as though you think it will matter?...I will be dining from your skull tonight little girl...After I deal with your friends.."

The tendrils continued to attack them as Shinie dispersed once more his shadow's bending and twisting there way away from them heading towards the south.

Dark Tsuki
Dark Tsuki

Scorpio Posts : 115
Fame : 63

Character sheet
HP:
Magik:
6000000/6000000  (6000000/6000000)
Stamina:
10000000/10000000  (10000000/10000000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellana on Sat Feb 23, 2013 1:00 pm

*As Shinie touched her sholder she exploded on contact. Her original body sensed his form disappearing to the southern region and quickly sensed her partner in trouble. She glared hopeing that this job was going to be an easy one but it looked like her assumption were wrong. She quickly headed after Rin and Luna her clones heading twords Shinie. As she reached the two girls she began her attack with waves of energy to knock them away from Saix.*

"Let him go.."

*She said with a slight growl in her voice. As she knocked them down she cut through Rins chains useing a poisen in her scythe that eats metal. As she broke through she quickly grabbed Saix and whispered.*

"My clones will handle the rest lets retreat for now...."

*Her eyes began to glow brightly thousands and thousands of clones appeared in their place and began there attacks each one made of explosives and a poisen that would eat through skin with the slightest touch. As they vanished Ella's pet vanished as well. The clones then started there attacks.*

"We will bring your heads to our master.."

*They all said in unision. All beginning to go after each one.*
Ellana
Vagrant
Vagrant

Aries Posts : 22
Fame : 0

Character sheet
HP:
100/100  (100/100)
Magik:
50/50  (50/50)
Stamina:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Saix on Sat Feb 23, 2013 2:22 pm

*Saix gagged as Rin's chain wrapped around him he glareing up at the girl. *

"Don't interfere... "

*He then turned to Luna his form melting into a pool of grey matter and then vanished appearing beside Ella as she appeared.*

"You Luna Starsplitter are wanted for protecting a criminal therefore your head is needed. He stopping as Ella spoke nodding to her desicion and vanished with her and the demon cat (OOC: Forgot his name.) He leaveing Shratnel bombs behing the explodeing sending waves of needles at them.*

"Have fun...see you very soon starsplitter..."

*A laugh was heared after the voice.*
Saix
Vagabond
Vagabond

Gemini Posts : 30
Fame : 1

Character sheet
HP:
100/100  (100/100)
Magik:
50/50  (50/50)
Stamina:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis on Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:01 pm

*As Luna knocked him over he quickly rolled to his feet forming into his adult demon hu form. He glaring at her then dodged a few more attacks from the clones as they started attacking him.*

"I don't have time for this..."

*He receiving a message from Loki and decided to continue his pursuit on Luna later on. He quickly held his hand up forming a rift that led to were Loki and the others were heading.*

"Ill deal with you later then..."

*Growling as his thoughts went to Shinie and Kais. And in a flash he vanished into the rift his scent vanishing from the realm. And in a split second so did the rift. He sending a final message to Shinie before he fully closed the rift.*

"Next time we wont be on good terms, damn purple haired emotional rooster."

*After his message was sent the rift closed completely he heading far away from realm seventy.*

(OOC: Sorry best insult I could come up with...)

Artemis
Veteran
Veteran

Leo Posts : 187
Fame : 24

Character sheet
HP:
100/100  (100/100)
Magik:
50/50  (50/50)
Stamina:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Liana Silverwolf on Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:09 pm

*As the two passed her into the rift she sighed shaking her head slightly from what the two had decided to do. As the two left she looked to Shiju and bowed to him, she looking him over for just a moment then turned away.*

" I apologize for those two..."

*She the following behind the two closing the rift behind her as she left. When she landed safely on the other side she looked at both of them crossing her arms. She then speaking briefly.*

"Master Hikari is waiting.....lets go.."

*She leading the way to her tent. As she reached it she spoke before entering.*

"Master....I have returned with Masa and Mura..."

*She entering and imediatly kneeling not saying any more.*

Vagabond
Vagabond

Pisces Posts : 33
Fame : 4

Character sheet
HP:
100/100  (100/100)
Magik:
50/50  (50/50)
Stamina:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Starsplitter on Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:34 pm

*As Saix broke free she watched carefully ready to defend herself at any moment. As he spoke to her she blinked not fully understanding what her meant by that, but as she was about to speak he vanished and left a wonderful gift behind that made Luna cuss loudly. She putting a barrier up around herself and Rin protecting them both from the shrapnel of the bombs that Saix had left behind.*

" That stupid little...."

*She glaring at the spot that he was last standing in then quickly looked around at all of the clones the girl had left behind.' we can't fight them here lets lead them south....' speaking to Rin as she was able to hone in on Shinie's location. She then sending a message to Kais through telepathy so that he knew what the plan was. ' Head south...seems Shinie's doing something..lead as many clones as you can there..' Cutting the link quickly she summoned her wings and flew high up into the sky, she screaming down.*

" HEY YOU BUNCH OF WUSSIES!!! OVER HERE! BETCHA CAN"T CATCH ME!"

*Screaming loud enough to were even Shiju and Isil could hear. She looking over to Shiju one last time her face hardening a bit, she then looking away and zoomed off to were she sensed Shinie.*

*Rin's eyes widened a bit as she was able to break through her chain. Not many could do that. She then quickly reformed it about to attack them both with it when they had vanished. She wondering what in the hell was going on. She looking over at the clones nodding to Luna as she spoke. She quickly following suit and summoned her wings and flew up in the sky. She looked over to Shiju before she followed Luna and quickly sent him a message.' Were getting them out of this area...wish us luck captin! See ya later mr tall dark and gloomy! *giggles*' Cutting the link and flying after Luna attacking clones from a distance along the way.,*

Dig down inside past all deception. Move on with your fists and your legs. Cover you wounds...no one is going to laugh at you. So make the "Present" your ally, and leap before you look. If you don't trust the future continue with that force. What is there left to learn now? So go do it, and when you look there's someone running by your side. The spirit of inspiration, now you cant lose.
Luna Starsplitter
Harbinger of Balance
Harbinger of Balance

Cancer Posts : 774
Fame : 77

Character sheet
HP:
Magik:
100000000/100000000  (100000000/100000000)
Stamina:

http://www.eternityrealms.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Feb 24, 2013 12:18 am

(OOC: Finally a post...)

*He moving quickly as he safely landed on the ground from the cliff fall. He seeing clones and growling when Luna did not respond to him. He quickly sending dark energy condensed in a needle like form at one of them and smirked when he took the clone out easily.*

" Gotcha..."

*He moving quickly attacking continually at them. As he heard Luna's message he nodded inwardly knowing that she knew he would follow. As he cleared a path he quickly dashed forward using wind magic to increase his movement he seeming to fly through the air at a fast pace*

"Take that bitch!"

*Killing ten more as the clones were hot on his trail. He laughing every once in a while from the fun he was having. He slightly glaring as he sensed Artemis vanishing from the realm.*

"Wonder what he's up to..."

*Knowing he should tell Shinie about it since he seems to not like him all that much. He quickly taking out a few more here and there as he passed into the southern region.*

(OOC: Continuing in the southern region.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Shijumaru Tsukikirameki on Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:31 am

(OOC: Sorry Chaos lol, we have been a bit busy with work lately. Luna's been pretty tired.)

White Demon
White Demon

Virgo Posts : 567
Fame : 113

Character sheet
HP:
9000000/9000000  (9000000/9000000)
Magik:
20000000/20000000  (20000000/20000000)
Stamina:

http://www.facebook.com/john.atkins.3139

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily Minami on Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:12 am

*She continueing to litsen to them speak. As the third girl appeared she looked her over tilting her head curiously at her wondering what all of them wanted with him, but she decided not to ask. She waited until they were finished to speak once more to
Shiju.*

"I am ready to go when you are."

*Tilting her head smileing up at him. She looking back over to the cliff's hearing a bit of commotion a worried look came upon her face. She wondering what was going on.*

"Is everything alright over there?"

*She looked up at Shiju slightly worried for the group from earlier. She curious as to what Shiju was going to do next.*

"Should we go and help them?"

*She thinking about Luna.*

"That girl...I hope she'll be alright."

(OOC:Sorry about the delay storm knocked out my electricity. My moms generator went out and she did not tell me until three days had to take her to hospital been there for the past week. Sorry about the wait.)

Last edited by Lily Minami on Fri Mar 01, 2013 3:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

Lily Minami

Leo Posts : 151
Fame : 56

Character sheet
HP:
100/100  (100/100)
Magik:
50000/50000  (50000/50000)
Stamina:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Shijumaru Tsukikirameki on Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:06 am

(We already figured as much Lily so don't apologize. I know the storms have been really bad recently around the US. Just take care of what you need to, we can wait. Hope your mom feels better soon.

White Demon
White Demon

Character sheet
HP:
Magik:
Stamina:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shijumaru Tsukikirameki on Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:37 pm

Shiju watched the two of them disappear with some curiosity peaking in his mind, but his attention was drawn back to the battle looming over the head of Luna and the others. He knew the strategy of these creatures that hunted them and what for and it seemed Luna had drug herself into this mess as well. Shinie seemed to be pushing himself further for this fight and Shiju could not figure out why.

He crossed his arms putting one hand up to his mouth looking at the ground as he spoke under his breath.

"....Was he actually trying to protect her?...."

His thought's were broken by Isil's question looking down at her eagerness to be leaving this beautiful place for his own realm of shadow he completely perplexed by this girl nodding to her.

"...I should get back it seems, but..."

Looking over at them right as they left for the southern region following after Shinie.

"....No...I should let her sort this out....I can't always be there"

He erected the barrier preventing them from leaving the realm for at least thirty minutes he turning to Isil looking her over with a faint smile.

"...Your quite the curiosity...but I can not lie I would enjoy the company in such a place. If you wish to return, just let me know Isil....but be sure you know right now what this means for you...Your life could be changed drastically by choosing this path.."

Shiju gazed upon her in silence for a long moment after he spoke, the rift behind him opening to the nexus his dark armor appearing once more as the vacuum of the void made his long silver hair flow behind him looking more like a ghost then living with his yellow eyes that almost took a glowing hue in the light. He extending his hand out to her, she about to make a choice that could change her very for the better or worse, or not at all. It all depended on her next words she spoke to the question he was about to ask.

"...Will you come with me Isil?"

The cold of the realm behind him was uninviting and did not fit Shiju's aura one bit. It felt more evil then anything she had ever felt, his faint smile was the only comfort he could give her for now.

(I like Isil lol she's bubbly and just ready to jump into any situation lol)

White Demon
White Demon

Character sheet
HP:
Magik:
Stamina:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily Minami on Fri Mar 08, 2013 8:54 pm

*She looking back to the direction he was looking at for a moment then smiled at him.*

"Everything alright?"

*She watched as his look changed slightly with his armor. She smiling at him.*

"The armor looks good on you.."

* Smiling tilting her head as the strange portal appeared in front of her she listening to him speak the cold air not affecting her at all. She then nodding lightly to him.*

"Yes I will go with you..."

*She not caring how dangerous it was, she taking his hand waiting for him to lead.*

"Lets go.."

*Cheering a bit. She getting excited.*

"This should be fun, what kind of place is it?"

*Looking curiously up at him.*

(OOC: Sorry still in a bit of a busy week. Mother might be in hospital for another week and yeah I like Shiju's character. He's very nice Smile )

Lily Minami

Leo Posts : 151
Fame : 56

Character sheet
HP:
100/100  (100/100)
Magik:
50000/50000  (50000/50000)
Stamina:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Shijumaru Tsukikirameki on Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:08 am

(Sorry Lily, haven't had the time to post. few things came up.)

He watched her with continued interest, not only was she not affected by the darkness of the realm behind her, she was even able to manage to stay cheerful. With everything that's happen to her today and yesterday, it was amazing that she was able to even smile at all. Shiju nodded to her and managed to smile back to match hers but not as bright. His smile felt more heavy upon his face from age and stress, although his features hardly showed it.

His fingers slowly closed around her hand pulling her gently beside him looking back towards the portal in front of them both. His thoughts strayed back towards the people he once called family behind him fighting for their lives he glancing back watching the commotion with his acute eyes.

It was a strange feeling....To not feel the urge to come to there rescue...To leave them to there own fates and designs.

He turned back towards the portal looking into it for a short moment before stepping inside, he felt the sudden chill that he was once again at a cross roads that would take him somewhere that they could not follow. He glanced down towards Isil looking upon her wondering once more if taking her was such a good idea. She could not know what she was getting into or imagine it, her world was about to change and once again he would be the one leading someone astray of there normal life.

His eyes studied her as his thought raced over these thoughts, curious if it was her want to go that was driving him, or his fascination with her power and bright personality.

"....Isil...."

He spoke and trailed off his thoughts getting the better of him, if this was what she wanted and she said so herself. Perhaps this was the right thing to do. Goddess knows he would not mind the company of someone from outside the realm that wasn't so obsessed with power, war, and fighting.

"....Nevermind, It's not important....but I would like to say a head of time, thank you for coming a long with me. Regardless if you choose to return later on...and to answer your question, it's a dark place with some of the strongest beings in the multiverse that fight daily and have been for millions of years....but I aim to change that."

He spoke softly to her, his head making a simple bowing gesture only taking his eyes off her for a moment as he did so.

With his thoughts assured that this is what she wanted Shiju led her through the portal into the Shadows of the Nexus and into the Shadowrealm, away from the battles and beautiful scenery of Tenkuu.

(Continued in Shadowrealm/Nexus)

White Demon
White Demon

Character sheet
HP:
Magik:
Stamina:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top