I forgot my password

June 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Eternity Tavern Chatango
Long maintenance

Thu Nov 19, 2015 9:23 pm by Luna Starsplitter

Hey everyone we have had a long period where we were unable to get ahold of anyone or do much. I hope everyone is willing to come back and join in!

Comments: 0

Working on Site

Mon Feb 09, 2015 6:46 pm by Shijumaru Tsukikirameki

Alright guys gonna clean up the site since we got everything back online and working. Sorry for the wait as always but you know how my work hours are. Anyways hope your all doing well and hope to see you soon.

Regards,
Tsuki

Comments: 4

Top posters
Luna Starsplitter (774)

Shijumaru Tsukikirameki (567)

Haru Kin (312)

Artemis (187)

Lily Minami (151)

DarkWardenX13 (135)

Shinie_Darkmoon (115)

Namine (110)

Lillian Rightill (86)

Anya (78)

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 70 on Fri Nov 07, 2014 2:29 am

Arrival back to Tenkuu (The Illusion of Timelost)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Arrival back to Tenkuu (The Illusion of Timelost)

Post by Shijumaru Tsukikirameki on Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:53 pm

Shiju finished his prayers feeling the soft presence of Lily over to the left of him, the sound of her resting beside him praying as well made his eyes open slowly. He turned his head slightly to look at her as she spoke a thank you than said her prayers, his hands falling to his sides remaining silent not wanting to disturb her prayers waiting until she was finished.

As she finished and looked over at him he met her eyes returning her faint smile listening to her words he almost smiling more to how blunt she was about things that were on her mind. He watched her as she let out a small bit of laughter he smiling more getting off his knees and regaining his posture in front of her about to speak back to Isil when Ren came up with her sly and witty comments, Shiju only turning his head looking at Ren shaking his head.

"...I save more than just women Ren."

Looking back at Isil a long moment smiling at her deciding to try and speak to her more when everything's settled back down before he leaves this realm. Shiju reached back into the folding of his clothes pulling out the scale reaching down for Isil's hand grabbing it gently and placing the silver scale back into her hand. He held onto her hand his other moving over hers closing her fingers around the scale looking at her.

"Your very welcome Isil.."

He smiled at her looking back at Luna and Shinie watching them, his eyes returned to looking tired already from dealing with the two of them. He slowly removed his hands from Isil's sliding his clothes back around the upper part of his figure from the work he was doing, tying the belt's and sash's back around his waist to fit him perfectly.

"It's nice to see you once more as well Ren....I'm glad your safe."

He spoke to her as he past her making his way back over to Luna and Shinie who were still sitting on the ground. His footsteps stopped in front of Luna looking down at her feeling the anger coming off of her from her failure. Deciding to come back to her in a moment when she's had time to cool down. He walk up to Shinie looking down at him watching him for a long moment before picking him up to his feet grabbing him by his shirt keeping him upright.

".....It's time to let go of what's happen Shinie, it will destroy us if we continue down this path.....Let it go....You now have the means to find peace instead of chasing shadows.....Do your sworn duty and protect it instead of turning away from it this time."

Glancing over at Luna as he said that looking back to him dropping him once more looking down at him.

"...I am not what you remember anymore....He died with the Lifegivers flames....remember that if nothing else and stop chasing after me Shinie, you can not follow me anymore...My friend....My brother."

His eyes softened as he spoke to Shinie looking back over at Luna approaching her, his gaze looked straight through her for a long moment before grabbing her by her collar lifting her to look at him. His hand gripped tighter around the collar to her clothing looking at her his eyes sparking with the dark flames of the Shadowrealm mixed with a vortex of Phoenix fire and energies from the universe.

"....You say you want to protect them? You know nothing of what it will take to fulfill that wish Luna! You want to follow down my path? To lose everything for the sake of power to protect? It's not possible Luna! Your quest to find enough strength to protect them will only bring them death! Your power will consume you and you will be there greatest threat one day Luna..."

He let's her go letting her crumple back to the ground his eyes following her down as he stood over her.

"I am not strong because of how much I know....Of what weapons I use or what skills I possess Luna. I'm only strong because of how many times I've failed to do the very same thing you speak of now...."

Leans down on one knee looking down at her his hand resting on her chin forcing her to look up at him.

"...His path is not yours....You may walk the same line as of now Luna, but you walk your own separate path that you must realize once more Luna. It's time for you to learn who you are and find your own way or you will end up like your teacher you look up too....My path though is not what you think it is....Look at me Luna! Look at what I am!...Protecting Arwen, Marawen, and yourself was the only successful thing that has come to pass out of all that has happen! Our cursed blood is cooled by the other half of your blood!....You can control what we could not Luna! You must learn to do this here and now before you move on before you kill the very ones you are trying to protect....If you can not do this....Than the only way to protect them is leave them here and now."

He let's his hand fall from her chin standing up looking down at her for a long moment before turning back around heading to the graves.

"Seek me out when you are finished looking for what you came here for Luna....and I will finish what you need to learn and what Rin was never able to complete....Call on me when you are truly ready to face me once more."

He continues walking back towards Isil looking at her watching her lost in thought over her fallen comrads, he stopping beside her looking down at the graves she was facing.

"...Sorry I was too late...."

Looking over at her facing her, his eyes softening as he watched her.

"Isil I'm no hero...but I promise you that I will do all in my power to see the wrongs of what happen here right. I can't shake the feeling of me being here disturbing the peace of your realm....Although I am not sorry I came here and met you."

Smiling softly at her

"I can not apologize enough for what's happen here and if their is anything Isil I can do....Just let me know."

He continues to watch her only focused on Isil at this time, her aura was almost peaceful to even be around even now that she was distressed and he could not help but relax slightly around the girl.

White Demon
White Demon

Virgo Posts : 567
Fame : 113

Character sheet
HP:
9000000/9000000  (9000000/9000000)
Magik:
20000000/20000000  (20000000/20000000)
Stamina:
5000000/5000000  (5000000/5000000)

http://www.facebook.com/john.atkins.3139

Back to top Go down

Re: Arrival back to Tenkuu (The Illusion of Timelost)

Post by Luna Starsplitter on Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:43 pm

*She sat there her mind and heart slowly locking itself away. She couldn't cry, move,or even speak. All she could feel was anger from her failure. As her anger grew it began to turn into numbness. She couldn't protect anyone the way she was now. All the training she did was all for nothing. *

" Damn.."

*As Shiju walked over to Shinie and began to speak to him she flinched slightly without realizing it. She listening to him talk behind her and stayed put were she was. As he came over to her and lifted her up and spoke she couldn't look at him in the face. She listening to him her face remaining emotionless and her eyes a bit lifeless from everything that just happened.*

" *Sighing* "

*Remaining silent the entire time as he let her go she backing up a few steps standing next to Shinie now. She not able to look at him either. Her anger vanishing completely she watching the area off to her side and growled lightly under her breath. *

*Rin giggled at Shiju's comments, but didn't reply. As he made his way over to Shinie and Luna she followed a bit behind him. She watching Shinie's reactions as he spoke to him then moved to Luna as he did. She stayed on Luna's face as he finished speaking and sighed when she wouldn't reply to anything he was saying to her.*

" We will be there..both of us."

*Winking at him walking over to Luna disappearing in her. She speaking to her through thought ' You should at least answer him.... '. Sighing at her. Quickly going to the back of her thoughts for now.*

*Luna glared off to the side as she heard Rin speak. She watching Shiju then as he was speaking to Isil now. She still remained silent her mood wavering here and there.*

" Fine.."

*She said lightly not caring if he heard her or not she then turning to Shinie hoping he was ok she not showing any emotion, except for her eyes. She looking him over hoping he would speak soon so she would know how he was.*

(OOC: Yeah were moving back along.. Razz )

Dig down inside past all deception. Move on with your fists and your legs. Cover you wounds...no one is going to laugh at you. So make the "Present" your ally, and leap before you look. If you don't trust the future continue with that force. What is there left to learn now? So go do it, and when you look there's someone running by your side. The spirit of inspiration, now you cant lose.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Luna Starsplitter
Harbinger of Balance
Harbinger of Balance

Cancer Posts : 774
Fame : 77

Character sheet
HP:
Magik:
100000000/100000000  (100000000/100000000)
Stamina:
1000000/1000000  (1000000/1000000)

http://www.eternityrealms.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis on Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:54 pm

*Watching the scene play out before him he secretly replaying it to a distant realm of an unknown origin he relaying a few messages here and there seeming to inform someone of everything that was going on. He quickly moving off to the side as he did. He watching Shiju carefully then moved back to Luna and Shinie.*

"He could be an issue.."

*He referring to Shiju as he spoke. He then looking over to Kais wondering what he was up to at the moment.*

"Everything alright?"

*Asking the simple question hoping to deture everyone off of the thoughts of him possibly spying on them. He watching Kais carefully his silver eyes flicking here and there.*

" Should of stayed in the barrier...."

*Smirking a tad bit as he spoke.*

"Fool.."

*His head turning a bit as he sensed the two newcomers closeing in. Wondering what they wanted.*

"Ah company..."

Artemis
Veteran
Veteran

Leo Posts : 187
Fame : 24

Character sheet
HP:
100/100  (100/100)
Magik:
50/50  (50/50)
Stamina:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily Minami on Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:07 pm

* Smiling softly at him as he spoke she standing up from her prayers and sighed deeply wishing still that this wouldn't happen. She watched Shiju walk over to Shinie and Luna not moving from her spot and listened to him as he spoke. *

" I hope those two are ok.."

*She whispering to herself hoping no one heard her. Her eyes softened as Shiju called Shinie his brother and watched Shinie's expressions to the comment carefully.*

" They are family?"

*She spoke looking at them. She did not know that. She then looked to Luna as he spoke to her, seeing she was still in a state of shock from what just happened with them. She hoped that she would be able to recover from it but as of this moment it looked unlikely. As He approached her again and spoke she smiled at his words.*

"You don't have to apologize for something that wasn't your fault, but thank you for your kind words."

*She listening to him speak more smiling again at the last part.*

" Yes I'm happy to of met you too."

* Giggling a bit as she spoke. She listening to him again.*

" It really isn't your fault...its the crystal that grows here.. that's what they have been after this entire time..It used to grow everywhere but the people in the south, east ,and west used every bit of what they had...The north is all that remains of it, but if they get a hold of it then the entire planet would become nothing but a waist land....and those."

*Pointing to the floating lands.*

"Would fall, and destroy the planet...but they don't seem to know that...all they want is the power it holds..If your corrupt and try to harness it ; it would turn you into an image of your true self."

*She looking down at the silver scale in her hands running her fingers across it. She then putting it away.*

" I'm fine though...thank you for your kindness and everything that you have done for me... I do hope when everything is peaceful we can chat more often. "

*She smiling at him*

" Getting to know you better would be fun. "

(OOC: Sorry for the late reply everyone.)

Lily Minami

Leo Posts : 151
Fame : 56

Character sheet
HP:
100/100  (100/100)
Magik:
50000/50000  (50000/50000)
Stamina:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinie_Darkmoon on Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:49 am

As the flames broke into his very soul ripping apart any hope of a tomorrow, he knew what fighting Shiju meant now. To be defeated by death was to throw your own life away from which your soul would never recover. He closed his eyes as the blast fully washed over him sensing something was wrong at the very last moment.

Shinie knew what death felt like and this was not it....

As he awoke once more to what was going on he felt himself still breathing, still alive, and in a reality that he had never left. He said nothing but looked around for Shiju seeing him further off still digging graves once more. As many times as Shinie has fought Shiju he had forgotten one important thing, how emotional he had gotten about what he had said was unlike him and he poorly overlooked that fact.

"....It was all a illusion....." He whispered to himself.

Shinie's eyes wen't back to the ground replaying everything that had happen hearing Luna's distress trying to drowned it out. Was everything that they were looking for not worth it? if he could not even stand up and match his only rival. He clenched his teeth looking back up at him with a glare as he started to approach them both. His mind was drowning itself with resentment at how much stronger he had become since he was gone. He could not fathom it, this whole time he had been training non stop using his time wisely, never faltering to his commitment to his goal. To find Shiju again and face him once more. After all that time though all of what he had been training for, the gap was no where near what it should have been.

*Why.....why is it so far apart still!....Unless...*

Shinie's thoughts trailed off to himself as he watched him approach Luna looking down at her.

*....Was he....holding back....all this time?*

The thought tormented Shinie replaying in his head as he looked down at the ground gritting his teeth.

*He was pitying me?! All this time he never fought me seriously!?....God damn it!!!*

He growled under his breath glaring up at Shiju as he was grabbed looking at him with a cold look. His eyes looked him over as he started to speak to him not paying attention at first from his anger showing through his eyes. He glanced over at Luna as he spoke those words looking at her a long moment as Shiju continued on. He looked back up at him as he called him his brother once more, he had not done that since they met. Why now of all times?.

As Shiju let him go he held his feet standing there looking down at the ground his eyes slowly softening looking confused as he listened to him lecture Luna once more before heading back to Isil. Shinie's confusion only grew as he tried to understand the logic or meaning behind what Shiju had said. What was this about....It's as if he means to leave them from now on.....but why....Luna Arwen and Mars were all he cared about, so why change now.

He looked up at Shiju once more wondering if it was really him at all now or just some shadow that had taken his form, he could not fathom anyone ever taking control of him fully...So it must be him....but why let go. Shinie was the angry sort but knew his emotional ties well and Shiju's were always easy to see until now to him.

With a look of anguish and confusion he turned around walking away from the town and the group torn and confused about just what was about to happen to what was left of their race, and what was happening to his brother.

He did not like what Shiju had become now, this was all he was sure of anymore.

"...Fool...." He whispered to himself as he walked away trying to clear his head.

He continued for a short time until he found a larger rock to sit upon outside the ruins of what was left of Isil's town to think without distraction, trying to figure out this new mess out inside his mind.

Dark Tsuki
Dark Tsuki

Scorpio Posts : 115
Fame : 63

Character sheet
HP:
Magik:
6000000/6000000  (6000000/6000000)
Stamina:
10000000/10000000  (10000000/10000000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Starsplitter on Fri Feb 08, 2013 6:05 pm

*She watched Shinie walk off her face slightly worried for him she sighing not wanting to interrupt him in his thoughts she looking back at Shiju seeing he was talking to Isil. She looking to Kais and Artemis as well. *

"I'm going for a walk..."

*Frowning and scowling at the same time. She then heading off in the direction Shinie went and summoned her wings flying past him and landed on the cliff side she then desummoned her wings turning twords the village watching everything from afar. She leaving Rin behind sitting down sighing deeply.*

" Isn't it a bit to late?..."

*Growling talking irantly. She began to think of what had happened thinking over every moment she could remember. She hated the fact that she was unsuccessful at accomplishing what she wanted. Her anger was clashing with confusion about what to do. She sighing again calming herself down a bit.*

"No....we still have a mission to complete..."

*She scanning her eyes over the area looking at everyone. She then closed her eyes calmly listening to the wind. She then softly began to sing a light tune letting it carry over the area. As she sung glowing lights taking random shapes began to fly and move over the town and the outside area of the town.*

*As she sung flowers began to grow over each grave. Some of the villagers became uplifted from it tune. The spirits being a bit happier then they once were. A mixture of lights formed around the crystals they seeming to glow a bit brighter as the grass filled with flowers and life.*

' I'm through with this..'

*Saying in her thoughts as she sung more and more.*

*As Luna left Rin came back out of her we she once stood watching her leave. She sighing deeply and turned to Shiju watching him for the moment.*

Dig down inside past all deception. Move on with your fists and your legs. Cover you wounds...no one is going to laugh at you. So make the "Present" your ally, and leap before you look. If you don't trust the future continue with that force. What is there left to learn now? So go do it, and when you look there's someone running by your side. The spirit of inspiration, now you cant lose.
Luna Starsplitter
Harbinger of Balance
Harbinger of Balance

Character sheet
HP:
Magik:
Stamina:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shijumaru Tsukikirameki on Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:41 am

(OOC: Sorry guys was waiting to see if Chaotic got his comp fixed and could post. I'll keep things moving a long and we can figure all of this out when you get back Chaotic when you read this.)

Shiju listened to Isil as she told the story of her home world and what was to come of it if they actually got there hands on the last of this worlds resources. He listened carefully studying her expression as she spoke of her lands hoping that it would not trigger any sudden memories of what just happen or any wars in the past. He looked over towards the sound of the faint voice of Luna on the wind that carried it a crossed the land as Isil finished the last bit of her story.

He turned his head to look at her as she spoke the last part, his eyes fixating on hers finding it curious that this girl would want to know more about a being that most found a threat to there lives even being around. She was indeed a fascinating one and drew more of his curiosity the more he spoke with her. Shiju could not help but laugh under his breath at his own thoughts and how she could even peak his curiosity on more simple things in this difficult time. He found himself wanting to know more about this peculiar girl that he met so far away from his home.

"....I would not mind that one bit Isil......be it when things are peaceful...or when we get the time....I would not mind that at all."

He spoke in a more quiet voice on the last part of his sentence smiling softly to her. He was once more alerted though out of his present thoughts with two of the lifeforms he sensed early on before all of this started with Luna fast approaching. He looked towards them heading quickly down the hill side towards him not sensing any hostility from them thus far keeping his weapons sheathed for the time being, with a light sigh he turned back to Isil smiling lightly at her.

"...After I finish up with what's left here I must depart and finish some things I left unfinished.....but..If it's all the same to you and you have some time, would you mind if we speak a bit more before I go Isil?"

He finished speaking to her before the two approaching got closer awaiting her answer and awaiting the two of them to reach him.

White Demon
White Demon

Character sheet
HP:
Magik:
Stamina:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinie_Darkmoon on Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:02 am

His thoughts were driving him mad right now, he could not stand it when he could not figure out his own thoughts...or "his". A low growl came from his throat, resting his hand over his forehead trying to understand his meaning.

As he sat in quiet contemplation of his own thoughts Luna happen to come by him, Shinie glanced up at her narrowing his eyes wondering if she came to bother him once more, to his suprise though...she just walked by. Shinie turned his head to look back at her seeing the look of shock still on her face, it was then that Shiju's words came back to him. Shinie narrowed his eyes at Luna wondering if she was what he meant....

*How the hell would she even come close to solving his problems? She was so loud and annoying sometimes that he could barely stand it, she never shuts up either....How could that even begin to solve any ones problems?!*

He growled more staring at her, but felt himself smirk slightly watching her as she began to sing. As his eyes looked upon her though something strange happened to him...He felt himself calming down somehow.

"...Perhaps, this is what he meant."

He pondered over Luna longer than he ever had before. He knew she was strange, but never bothered to look deeper as to why. Shinie knew from the stories he was already told that she had a hard life. Even grew up calling her fathers murderer master. Even though she was always cheerful, she had a sadness to her....She was alone even though she was surrounded by friends....Just like her teacher.

He scoffed at the idea looking over at Shiju seeing him speaking to Isil once more, he would usually go find Luna when she was down but he was just standing their like nothing happen...and it was bothering Shinie for some reason.

"...What the hell is his problem now!"

He growled standing up forgetting his troubles walking towards Luna through the fields making his way up the cliff face to where she was sitting.

As he got up to the top, he could hear her singing more clear now he stopping behind her listening for a long moment before moving to sit down beside her staring blankly out at the town with her not knowing what to say.

After a long silent moment Shinie glanced back over at her his mind going blank on how to help her once more. This did nothing to help his irritation only making it worse his eye twitching slightly leaning back on his hands on the rock looking up at the sky. As more time passed he looked back over at her finally deciding to say something.

With a nod of his head all he was able to think of was...

"...Sup?"

His eyes looked at her drawing a complete blank after the word watching her.

(I'm such a loser...-_-)

Dark Tsuki
Dark Tsuki

Character sheet
HP:
Magik:
Stamina:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Starsplitter on Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:10 pm

*She watching the town as she sung seeing Shiju speaking with Isil ,Rin was off to herself, and Artemis and Kais were as well. She continuing to sing the wind carrying her voice far. As Shinie sat down she stopped singing looking to him. Watching him as he looked out to the area's below them. She blinking as he nodded to her saying 'sup'. She couldn't help but smile at that.*

"Hiya Shinie-kun...."

*Her face then quickly saddened as the thoughts of her being unable to protect him came up.*

"I'm sorry....I know I shouldn't of interfered with what you and Shiju were doing,but the thought of him hurting you just made me so..."

*She stopped blushing hard holding her face she trying to hide her blush a bit. She trying to finish.*

" I just didn't want him to hurt you, I don't really understand it right now...."

*She raising her knees up and hugged her self hiding her face for a moment. She then looking to him.*

" How about you? Are you ok?"

*She asking him looking at him with a worried look on her face. She knowing that he was probably going through more then she was. After all he's known him alot longer then she has.*

*Rin watched Shiju for a moment sensing the two new comers closing in. She curious as to what they wanted.*

"Every single time I seem to turn around there is always someone new here.....first that other lady...now them....what is this grand central?"

*Muttering out loud walking back into town looking around for something to pass the time while she waited for them to decide to move out.*

Luna Starsplitter
Harbinger of Balance
Harbinger of Balance

Character sheet
HP:
Magik:
Stamina:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Feb 11, 2013 2:24 pm

(OOC: Back Sorry for being late and all.)

*As the illusion cleared the look on his face was that of shock and horror. As he realized that he was still alive he sighed deeply very relieved of the fact that he was. He watched Shiju talking to Shinie and Luna then go back over to Isil. He then watching Shinie and Luna go off. He understood why I mean after all that just happened.*

"Well that sucks..."

*He thinking about the vial of Luna's blood that he had thought he got., He simply thinking that he would have to try again another time. He Looking over to Shiju for a long moment listening quietly to them. He then looking off in the direction Luna and Shinie went when he heard Luna begin to sing.*

"*Sighs* Why is it every chance I get to get pay back its always screwed up..."

*Muttering out loud he the walking off towards them wondering what their next move was he simply going to ask them. As he walked closer he noticed them both sitting atop a cliff seeming to speak breifly to each other. He slowly makeing his way up to them*

" Great....lets hope these two are not all moody from this.."

*Sighing not really knowing their full relationship with Shiju. He walking up behind the two stoping about 10 feet away. Looking at them both for a long moment then decided to speak.*

"So....hows it going?"

*Trying to sound a bit amused with sarcasm but quickly spoke again remembering the last time he smart off.*

"Anyway...should we move out? You know the location of the tome right Shinie?"

*Looking to him waiting. He looking to Luna eyeing her up and down seeing her unstable emotions clearly.*

" And you cheer up its not the end of the world..you can always get back at him later right?"

*Trying to cheer her up in his own weird way. He looking to Shinie.*

"And you.....isn't this a good reason to go find the damn tome?"

*Glareing at them both hopeing that this wont delay them any more. *

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis on Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:11 pm

(OOC: Welcome back.)

*Watching the scene play out from afar he glaring at the fact that his plan was not working at all. He watched Rin disappear into the village then watched Kais follow after Shinie and Luna. He then looked over to Shiju and Isil watching them for a moment. He sighing walking past Shiju stopping a wase behind them.*

"That girl is the most stupidest girl I have seen.."

*Muttering slightly vanishing into thin air from the area then appeared next to the large rock that Shinie was previously sitting at. Growling a bit as he saw the three atop the cliff. He glaring harshly at Shinie and Kais.*

"You two interfere to much."

*His form changing to his adult fox form he sitting there watching them carefully. He wanting to maul them right now, but restrained himself due to the news of Loki leaving his realm.*

" We need that power.... "

*Looking to Luna watching her for a long moment*

(OOC: Its getting close! woooo spooky..)

Artemis
Veteran
Veteran

Character sheet
HP:
100/100  (100/100)
Magik:
50/50  (50/50)
Stamina:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily Minami on Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:25 pm

* Smiling at him she nodding to him as he spoke *

"I would love to speak more to you."

*She blinking looking in the direction of Luna's voice hearing her song. She then noticing the graves seeing the flowers growing. She smiled a bit walking over a bit closer to the grave watching them grow.*

"Wow is she doing this?"

*Enjoying the sight of the flowers. Thanking her in thought. She looking over to Shiju smiling.*

" It's really beautiful."

* Wondering now what was going to happen to her next. She seeing Artemis walk off wondering what was wrong with him she then looking back to Shiju*

"So after you leave here were will you be going?"

*Tilting her head curious as to what his reply was going to be. She trying to figure out herself as to what she was going to be doing next. She did not have anyone left here. After all her mother died. Her face saddened a bit at the thought of her. She looking up at Shiju thinking for a moment.*

"I do want to get to know my new friend a bit more. Perhaps I could go with you?"

* Hoping a bit that he would say yes.*

Lily Minami

Character sheet
HP:
100/100  (100/100)
Magik:
Stamina:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by MasamunexMuramasa on Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:51 pm

(OOC: Yay Finally I get to run into you Smile.)

Masa comes to a sliding halt in front of him, kicking up a bit of dust around her form that her energy fully blew out of the way. She giving Shiju a smirk, her eyes looking more more wild then that of a normal person.

Her stance changed as she stood upright looking at him holding her smirk brushing her hair out of her eyes from the speed at which she ran.

"...So your the source of the power we seek."

Masa spoke in a calculating tone, unafraid of what he was or his power. Use to it by now with that of staying at Hikari's side for so long. Mura caught up to her sister quickly covering her mouth before she spoke any further as to not insult or insinuate any violence from Shiju. Mura watched him carefully as she backed her sister away and behind her.

"Forgive her rudeness I implore you...We mean you no harm, nor want any trouble from this encounter from you."

Masa frowned at her sister crossing her arms looking over at Shiju curiously stepping in front of Mura once more getting closer to him looking over his clothing.

" Ehhhhhh.....What fabric is that? I've never seen such material."

Mura glared at her sister wanting to smack her for this as they both not knowing what he could do if provoked. This was not even meant to happen as of yet. Hikari was meant to meet this person directly.

"Please...I ask again to forgive her....We are actually in need of assistance ourselves and come seeking aid for the coming tide."

Mura looks at him seriously as to his answer.

MasamunexMuramasa
Vagabond
Vagabond

Gemini Posts : 35
Fame : 5

Character sheet
HP:
100/100  (100/100)
Magik:
50/50  (50/50)
Stamina:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Starsplitter on Tue Feb 12, 2013 10:32 pm

(OOC: I made a weird girl character shhhhhh o.o)

*The sound of a bell was heard behind the three who sat and stood on the cliff within the forest behind them. A girl and a white cat came into view as the one who stood spoke. She stopped looking at them her head tilted along with the cat's. He meowing as he blinked at the three. She sniffed the air smelling strange scents.*

"Whom might they be I wonder.."

*Speaking under her breath the cat looking up at her speaking back to her amazingly.*

" I smell elf and demon blood....."

*His white fur sticking up a bit as he hissed at them not liking either smell. The girl blinking blankly at them her silver hair shining slightly under the sun, She then walking up closer to them standing behind Kais about 5 feet away. The white cat coming up behind Shinie clawing at his back*

"Stupid demon how dare you come here i'm the only demon allowed here."

*Hissing more the girl watching for a moment she looking to Kais her head tilting a bit. Three small smoke bombs appearing on the ground it pouring out toxic gasses that were harmful to the lungs.*

(OOC: Fun! )

*A Silver short scythe appearing in her hand she aiming at Luna who seemed most distracted out of the three. The white cat formed into a larger demonic form as the smoke became thicker. He hissing loudly as he aimed for Luna as well pushing Shinie off the cliff on purpose. After the girl cut into Luna she kicked her off the cliff as well. Both of them aiming for Kais now.*

"Three more dead."

*Both appearing behind him tossing him off the cliff. She then raising her hand sending the rest of the toxic fumes around the three to make them suffer and become unable to see.*

"Boring not even a fight... "

*The cat speaking, the girl mearly tilting her head. *

"There's a price on their heads isn't there?"

*She speaking he looking down at them.*

" Yeah the looser lookin punk with the dark hair and the girl..seen there pictures if I remember..."

*She nodded.*

"Yes their pictures along with the other three were together. This will get us a high bounty if we get their heads."

*Speaking more the cat nodding.*

"All five of them will get a large amount of money we should tell the others.Lets get the heads first."

*Smirking waiting to see how they would react.*

(OOC: Artemis help me! o.o )

Luna Starsplitter
Harbinger of Balance
Harbinger of Balance

Character sheet
HP:
Magik:
Stamina:

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis on Tue Feb 12, 2013 10:50 pm

(OOC: Sounds fun!)

*Appearing behind her looking at her*

"Ella exactly what are you doin-"

*Cuts himself off when he saw the faces he remembering them immediately
smirking widely he patting her on the head nodding to her*

"Good girl.."

*He pulling out a few grenades they being electronical in form. As he pushed the buttons of all six of them they flew off aiming at both Shinie and Luna he smirking as he watched. Thinking of the bounty just the two of them could bring.*

"You need to die now.."

*Muttering under his breath he standing by Ella now hopeing for the best*

(OOC: That good for now? Im a bit tired.)

Artemis
Veteran
Veteran

Character sheet
HP:
100/100  (100/100)
Magik:
50/50  (50/50)
Stamina:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Shijumaru Tsukikirameki on Wed Feb 13, 2013 11:52 am

His expression relaxed more as he listened to Isil's answer, even smiling lightly to her. He turned to look over in Luna's direction once more as she spoke about the voice he nodding his head gently in response to her question keeping his eyes towards Luna watching her and Shinie on the cliff side.

"Aye it's her doing, she has always been a gifted songstress. She rarely sings anymore though which is a shame."

Shiju looked over to Isil once more as she asked him where he would be going next, he was reluctant to tell her that it was a realm full of shadows and violent creatures that he would now call home but couldn't bring himself to lie to her.

"I will be returning to the ruins of Death's old empire to try and regain some order to the nexus, perhaps in due time bring peace to it's war torn surface."

He was curious as to why she would ask but soon got his answer...

Her next response took him by surprise, he never would have thought that she would have liked to come a long with him to such a place. Even what happen here is peaceful compared to the nexus. This woman continued to surprise him by her words and actions, she was indeed peeking his curiosity and interest with each time he spoke with her. The Nexus was no place for such a bright energy though, although in due time perhaps...but she would not be safe their if she ever left his side.

Shiju continued to look down at her eyes intently, staying silent for what seemed like to him more then needed to answer her. As he realized this he regained himself looking more at her curious now then ever.

"...Isil...are you sure that is what you would..."

As he was about to finish he felt the presence of the two from before coming closer, his attention shifted reluctantly from Isil and to the woman standing before them. Shiju looked her over slightly irritated from the constant interruptions that seemed to be following him everywhere of late. He looked her over only moving his eyes seeing the strange armor she wore and the highly advanced technology she had on her person, Shiju moving Isil behind his body until he could be sure they were friendly.

His eyebrow raised at Masa's comment, wondering why anyone was even seeking him at all since mostly everyone he knew from before had thought he was dead. As he was about to answer her though, another came into view grabbing her and calling her, her sister. The two of them were identical to each other save a few features and even reminded him of Arwen and Marawen with how they acted with each other. Shiju almost smiled at the thought, his irritation easing as Mura spoke to him. He turned his attention back to Masa as she spoke about his clothing he remaining silent for now as Mura spoke an apology once more.

"....It's quite alright, and it's a part of me honestly, it's not actually clothing. I must be blunt though as I'm short on time....Why are you seeking me and what is this about? I ask that if you are here to cause problems it will not end well for you."

As he finished the last bit of his speech he felt another presence around Luna and Shinie that had a hostile feel towards it. He kept his eyes on Masa and Mura knowing full well that those two could handle themselves and would call for him if they needed more help.

White Demon
White Demon

Character sheet
HP:
Magik:
Stamina:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Starsplitter on Wed Feb 13, 2013 12:42 pm

*Turning her head as she heard Kais's voice she watching him for a long moment then spoke*

"If that's you way of cheering someone up then your really horrible at it. "

*Watching him her face going emotionless, she turning back to facing forward speaking again at his next comment. *

"I don't wanna get back at him.."

*Her voice sounding a bit angry at him as he said that. She looking back at him as he spoke about the tome.*

"We are still going to get it it's just..."

*She cut herself off as she sensed the new comers looking to them as they appeared from behind glaring slightly. As the cat came to attack Shinie she sent a large wave of energy pushing him back so he wouldn't hurt him*

"What the hell do you think your..."

*She cut off as the smoke filled the area. She quickly held her hand over her mouth her eyes watering only a bit as she tried to not breath in the fumes. As the girl tried to attack her she sensing the attack and blocked it with a small barrier protecting the three of them briefly as it disappeared of impact of the girls weapon.*

"What the hell do you want!?"

*She spoke regretting in breathing in the fumes coughing now as the girl pushed her off the cliff, she falling coughing still. *

"Damn.."

*She summoning her wings as she was able to get a hold on her self, the smoke seeming to follow her around as she moved, she appearing in front of Shinie and Kais as the girl tried to push them off too and took the hits for them. Growling loudly*

"Damn you.."

*As the smoke was breathed in more she quickly moved summoning wind to disperse the smoke. Once it was all gone she noticed the another person there. He was sending bombs at them two were aimed for her. She coughed harshly a bit of blood coming from her mouth. *

"You will not harm them!"

*A silver barrier appeared around the three of them, the bombs hitting the barrier only making a small dent. She breathing heavily from the fumes she breathed in*

" This stuff needs to vanish...seriously ..... I keep being attacked with gases for some reason all through out my life..."

*Muttering about as she got in defensive mode coughing a bit here and the.*

Luna Starsplitter
Harbinger of Balance
Harbinger of Balance

Character sheet
HP:
Magik:
Stamina:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily Minami on Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:14 pm

* Listening to him talk about Luna to her she smiling a bit nodding*

"She sounds really good, maby she'll continue in the future."

*Listening to him speak more about the area he was from she tilting her head as he described the area. Nodding a bit every now and then.*

" It sounds like you could use some help! "

*She looking slightly pumped and excited to go. Her eyes sparkling at him as she spoke a bit more.*

" I would love to go with you. I could help and keep you company if you want."

*She stopping as the two girl appeared watching them. Listening to them speak wondering what it was the wanted she poking her head around Shiju a tiny bit looking to the curiously. Smiling a bit at them waiting for them to finish there conversation before she started again.*

*She then hearing a bit of commotion over by the cliffs wondering what was going on she watching the commotion from afar still standing by Shiju.*

(OOC: Sorry for the short post bit busy tonight .)

Lily Minami

Character sheet
HP:
100/100  (100/100)
Magik:
Stamina:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinie_Darkmoon on Thu Feb 14, 2013 4:16 am

(OOC: Big....Mistake....Good night Artemis)

His head looked up at the town as Kais spoke about the mission and how he was trying to motivate them to get up and move, Shinie remained silent and let Luna do the talking. He was not in the best of moods right now and Shiju's words were running through his head at a mile a minute, he hated when he could not figure out his cryptic messages about things that he knew Shiju saw happen to them already. Shinie sunk lower in his thought's as he felt the presence of another move closer to him. It was that fool Artemis again...and someone else this time further on. Shinie could already feel the intentions of them already but could not bring himself to care right now being so deep in his own thoughts.

As the smoke surrounded them he still did not move, the gas not bothering him as he did not breath and was dead already. Shinie quickly moved out of the way of the creature trying to push him still sitting on the rock in the hue of smoke. He listened as he heard Artemis voice speaking to the new addition to the realm. Staying behind Luna's barrier as she protected both of them.

"...You dare attack me?"

Shinie's voice was darker and echoed through the hue of gas, his eyes opened looking directly at them through the gas, they glowing a bright red.
He slowly stood up his demonic energy wraping around himself bursting outward blowing them smoke back away from them in every direction, Shinie approached them stepping away from Luna's barrier and out of it.

"I have had enough of these stupid games...I'm going to kill you both before you can even leave this realm and be done with this monotonous game."

His form changed into a blink of an eye turning into a shadow with red eyes, his figure looking nothing more than liquid smoke, Shinie dispersing in every direction disappearing from site.

"I will enjoy devouring you both..."

His voice carried a crossed the area everything falling silent once more.

Dark Tsuki
Dark Tsuki

Character sheet
HP:
Magik:
Stamina:

Back to top Go down

Post by MasamunexMuramasa on Thu Feb 14, 2013 4:51 am

She looks him over curiously as he says it's part of himself wondering just what he means blinking a few times.

"...So does that mean...Your...You know...Naked?"

Masa smiles mischievously at him, Mura almost dying of embarrassment covering her sisters mouth.

"MASA!!"

Masa burst into laughter from within her sisters grasp as Mura regains her posture to answer him seriously taking note of the fighting going on close by.

"...We were not meant to make contact so soon, but as we are here now...Chaos bringer would like a audience with you."

Masa looks over at the curious girl behind Shiju, she tilting her head at how short she is and her energy levels.

"Ehhhh....So you have a thing for short girls! Is that your giiiiirlfriend?"

Looking her over smiling at her winking.

"She's cute"

Masa continues on as Mura's irritation only get's worse she slightly blushing from her sisters behavior around new people.

"....Maaaaasaaaaa"

She spoke threw her teeth throwing her sister over her should quite a ways away from them turning back to Shiju dusting her hands off looking at him as if nothing happen waiting for his answer.

MasamunexMuramasa
Vagabond
Vagabond

Gemini Posts : 35
Fame : 5

Character sheet
HP:
100/100  (100/100)
Magik:
50/50  (50/50)
Stamina:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Shijumaru Tsukikirameki on Fri Feb 15, 2013 5:31 am

(OOC: It's fine Lily)

Isil's excitement was a even bigger surprise to Shiju, he couldn't help but wonder if she knew exactly what she would be getting herself into, not to mention that just being around him in general meant she would be in danger. He continued to look into her eyes long and hard studying her, as if trying to find a reason behind it other then what she was telling him, but he could not get past the truth in her eyes to do so. With a reluctant sigh he nodded to her with a smile.

"Very well, if you would like to come I will not stop you Isil....We can talk more about this after I handle this here."

His voice came directly into her mind as he turned around to look at the other two, he speaking only directly to her not wanting any of the others to know where he was going. Shiju looked the Masa over curiously as she spoke to him, and couldn't help but to raise a brow at Masa's question, she was blunt and very outspoken unlike her sister beside her which obviously kept her in line.

"...In a matter of speaking I guess I could be."

He answered her question with a bit of reluctance at the topic not liking where it could be going. He turned to Mura as she spoke about Chaosbringer, unsure as to who this was.

"..I do not take audiences anymore, if Chaosbringer would like to speak to me, then the person in question will have to come and find me...I am far too busy as of this moment to go following you."

He turned to Masa once more as she turned her attention to Isil, the question she asked next was a loaded one and he said nothing to her in response. Shiju watched as Mura stepped in throwing her sister half way a crossed the field. The strength at which she did so made Shiju realize very quickly that these two were not a ordinary type of traveler.

White Demon
White Demon

Character sheet
HP:
Magik:
Stamina:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellana on Sat Feb 16, 2013 3:33 pm

(OOC: ooh...)

*After Luna had put her barrier up she imediatly back off sensing the malice dripping off of Shinie. She watched him for a moment as his formed seemed to change and as it did she immediatly stuck her weapon into the ground and sent a lage wave of energy through the cliff side slicing of an extreamly large amount of it, the three already standing on it began to fall to the ground. Her demon and Saix still standing from above. After wards a large number of images of her began to fill the area she sending everyone of them at the three.*

"Explode on touch.."

*She said quietly each image glowing with a rune on their forehead. She then looking to Saix nodding.*

"We would be able to get a bit more done if we move this to the southern part of the land. We are not allowed to fight in areas with this much life. Our powers would destroy it.."

*She nodding to him then looked to her companion and nodded to him.*

"You go after the other one thats not on the list, Ill go after Starsplitter, and Saix after Darkmoon."

*She looking below them watching for signs of life. After wards they disappeared after them. They leaving Saix behind knowing that he would do fine. As Ella appeared were Luna fell at she began her attack aiming directly at her head and swing.*

"OOC: Need your head.)
Ellana
Vagrant
Vagrant

Aries Posts : 22
Fame : 0

Character sheet
HP:
100/100  (100/100)
Magik:
50/50  (50/50)
Stamina:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Feb 16, 2013 4:01 pm

(OOC: Another fight *sighs*)

*As they two newcomers attack her quickly and easily dodging the blade glad that he could see thanks to Luna clearing up smoke from the smoke bombs. He turning around eyeing them both behind the barrier.*

"The hell's your problem? You know its rude to just attack somebody for no good reason right?"

*Pointing at them he then looking to the demon cat transform, raising an eyebrow blinking at it a few times.*

"A cow?"

*Tilting his head ever so slightly he then throwing his attention back to the two newcomers then to Shinie as he walked through the barrier. After a split second passed the cliff began to fall from right beneath their feet and began to make them fall. He quickly through wind magic under him to cushion his fall, as his feet touched the ground the images began to appear.*

"Shit.."

*He quickly spun out of the way when two tried to attack him, and as that happened he grabbed a footing on the ground and took off a good number trying to chase after him went.*

"HEY STUPID GIRL HOW DO YOU KILL THESE THINGS?"

*He aiming that at Luna, he not knowing exactly what to do because of the run on their heads.*

Back to top Go down

Post by Saix on Sat Feb 16, 2013 4:53 pm

*As soon as the bomb proved useless he imediatly noticed Shinie walking right through the girls barrier, as Ella made her moved her smirked watching the three fall to the ground below them hoping that they would of died from that. But his mood quickly went sour when he read there vital signs from up above.*

"They were right...These two are hard to kill..."

*Muttering to himself he then nodding to Ella agreeing with the attack plan. He then eyed the area scanning for Shinie through the rocks and dust clouds that the collapse had made. After the two left his side he vanished into thin air trying to track him down staying hidden within the shadows of the trees.*

"Come out come out were ever you are. "

*He trying to taunt him growling a bit every time he didn't take the bait. He then over hearing Chaotic's voice and blinked.*

"It's none of your concern as to why we are...For were not after you.."

*He vanishing again smirking a bit at him then went about hiding in the shadows awaiting a visual on Shinie.*
Saix
Vagabond
Vagabond

Gemini Posts : 30
Fame : 1

Character sheet
HP:
100/100  (100/100)
Magik:
50/50  (50/50)
Stamina:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Liana Silverwolf on Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:22 pm

*A portal opened directly behind the two girls. As she stepped through she imediatly noticed Shiju. With a slight pause in her step she spoke quickly.*

"You two need to come with me now..."

*Pointing at Masa and Mura. She having a look of annoyance on her face. She looking to Shiju and the girl and bowed to them*

"I am sorry for the disturbance that they have caused..These two mean you no harm so they are of no threat to you or her."

* Hoping that he would listen to her. She then turned to the two of them speaking.*

"Master has ordered the two of you back...you did not follow the rules and there fore are in trouble.."

* Glaring at the two of them she scanning over them waiting for a response from the two.*

"I know what you were doing..but I said lets return home...you did not so you disobeyed an order"

*Waiting for the two to hurry*

Vagabond
Vagabond

Pisces Posts : 33
Fame : 4

Character sheet
HP:
100/100  (100/100)
Magik:
50/50  (50/50)
Stamina:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top