Eternity Realms Home!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Eternity Tavern Chatango
Long maintenance

Thu Nov 19, 2015 9:23 pm by Luna Starsplitter

Hey everyone we have had a long period where we were unable to get ahold of anyone or do much. I hope everyone is willing to come back and join in!

Comments: 0

Working on Site

Mon Feb 09, 2015 6:46 pm by Shijumaru Tsukikirameki

Alright guys gonna clean up the site since we got everything back online and working. Sorry for the wait as always but you know how my work hours are. Anyways hope your all doing well and hope to see you soon.

Regards,
Tsuki

Comments: 4

Top posters
Luna Starsplitter (774)
Arwen and Marawen Issue.... EmptyArwen and Marawen Issue.... EmptyArwen and Marawen Issue.... Empty 
Shijumaru Tsukikirameki (567)
Arwen and Marawen Issue.... EmptyArwen and Marawen Issue.... EmptyArwen and Marawen Issue.... Empty 
Haru Kin (312)
Artemis (187)
Lily Minami (151)
DarkWardenX13 (135)
Shinie_Darkmoon (115)
Namine (110)
Lillian Rightill (86)
Anya (78)

Who is online?
In total there are 13 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 13 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 250 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 8:31 am

Arwen and Marawen Issue....

2 posters

Go down

GMT + 4 Hours Arwen and Marawen Issue....

Post by Shijumaru Tsukikirameki Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:02 am

It seems two of my key characters in my story are still missing, my long time friend has been missing for a little under a year with no word. Which is very unlike her, so I'm at a loss on what to do about this issue since my story revolves around the Phoenix (Arwen) and Death (Shiju) So I'm going to have to improvise on this issue till I hear of some word.

If the story become to far without any word I will be open to having someone take control of the Twin sister Tsuki Sennyo, but not as of this time because of sentimental reasons and for the fact that they are her characters and only she could play them the correct way.

I will make a brief bio on the twin sisters Arwen and Marawen Shadowstalker in the character tabs so everyone knows who they are and what roles they play.

As of this time though I ask please to refrain from asking to play these two, I am still sore on her disappearance and am worried about her.

Thanks ahead everyone for the contribution to the website and as always have fun with it.

Regards,
Shiju

Last edited by Shijumaru Tsukikirameki on Fri Feb 15, 2013 6:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Shijumaru Tsukikirameki
Shijumaru Tsukikirameki
White Demon
White Demon

Virgo Posts : 567
Fame : 113

Character sheet
HP:
Arwen and Marawen Issue.... Left_bar_bleue9000000/9000000Arwen and Marawen Issue.... Cfhdoonsiadkdtnlbtws  (9000000/9000000)
Magik:
Arwen and Marawen Issue.... Left_bar_bleue20000000/20000000Arwen and Marawen Issue.... Cfhdoonsiadkdtnlbtws  (20000000/20000000)
Stamina:
Arwen and Marawen Issue.... Left_bar_bleue5000000/5000000Arwen and Marawen Issue.... Cfhdoonsiadkdtnlbtws  (5000000/5000000)

https://www.facebook.com/john.atkins.3139

Back to top Go down

GMT + 4 Hours Re: Arwen and Marawen Issue....

Post by Shinie_Darkmoon Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:12 pm

Know your sore on the subject still bro, but you should just delete them from the story with how things are going. She disappeared without a word ya know...I know things come up but it's kinda bs. Not to put that out there and it may be blunt but...eh I dunno man....Just do what you thinks best I guess.
Shinie_Darkmoon
Shinie_Darkmoon
Dark Tsuki
Dark Tsuki

Scorpio Posts : 115
Fame : 63

Character sheet
HP:
Arwen and Marawen Issue.... Left_bar_bleue1000000/1000000Arwen and Marawen Issue.... Cfhdoonsiadkdtnlbtws  (1000000/1000000)
Magik:
Arwen and Marawen Issue.... Left_bar_bleue6000000/6000000Arwen and Marawen Issue.... Cfhdoonsiadkdtnlbtws  (6000000/6000000)
Stamina:
Arwen and Marawen Issue.... Left_bar_bleue10000000/10000000Arwen and Marawen Issue.... Cfhdoonsiadkdtnlbtws  (10000000/10000000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Shijumaru Tsukikirameki Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:01 am

I know I know I know...

but it's my choice in the end and I'll wait for her to get back to let me at least know what's going on. If I get word from her and she doesn't want to be a part of this anymore than I'll decide what to do with it then.
Shijumaru Tsukikirameki
Shijumaru Tsukikirameki
White Demon
White Demon

Character sheet
HP:
Arwen and Marawen Issue.... Left_bar_bleue9000000/9000000Arwen and Marawen Issue.... Cfhdoonsiadkdtnlbtws  (9000000/9000000)
Magik:
Arwen and Marawen Issue.... Left_bar_bleue20000000/20000000Arwen and Marawen Issue.... Cfhdoonsiadkdtnlbtws  (20000000/20000000)
Stamina:
Arwen and Marawen Issue.... Left_bar_bleue5000000/5000000Arwen and Marawen Issue.... Cfhdoonsiadkdtnlbtws  (5000000/5000000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Shijumaru Tsukikirameki Wed Feb 13, 2013 3:40 am

While uploading some of my information of the story I found my friends information on Arwen and Marawen, I figured I would post them here and give you guys a few details on who these two are....I'll fill in the history at some other time for them both.

Anyways here they are...

Name: Arwen Shadowstalker
Sister of Marawen Shadowstalker

Race: Tsuki Sennyo / Kurai Sennyo (Daughter of Haminaioshi and Terraioshi)

Age: 571 (looks mid twenties due to a spell as a side effect back when she saves her sister)

Body-Fit ,trimmed, slightly muscular more toned and slim.

Height-5 feet tall

Weight-100lbs but changes with gravity magic which she keeps high when just doing normal things.

Hair-Long silver hair that usually drapes down her back to just below her ass that can change colour if she desires as well when she enrages which reflects her mood or when using a certain spells.

Eyes- eyes are sapphire blue will mostly be sharp and angry the colour changes when shes is enraging due to mood.

Abilities: Specializes in shadow magic(forbidden magic) for cloaking her self hiding her presence completely as well as her aura. Very good with gravity magic(forbidden magic) with her self keeping it on her when out of combat ramping it up as she gets use to it to slowly increase her speed and agility as well in combat to increase beyond what already is making her faster and more agile and can increase strength. Phoenix fire which is unique to her placed with in her soul when she was created which has special properties can protect her and devour magic and things it touches. picks up other magic fairly easy and learns quickly buy studying it in combat. also tinkers and creates devices in her spare time which each has their own function as she invents more and creates new ones as she needs. Has the ability to cloan her self when a cloan is destroyed the energy used to create it goes back to arwen as well as other abilities.

Fighting style: Prefers close combat fighting using duel swords and gravity magic to her advantage as well as her shadow cloaking abilities.

Weapons of choice: 1) dusk and dawn. duel swords created but shijumaru for her long time ago with ruins etched into the blades. 2) (names to be thought of) duel swords with the ability drain stamina and magic one any thing or one they come close or in contact with even Arwen if she uses them. 3) throwing daggers strapped to her thighs with the ability to replenish them selves over time magically.

Cloths and accessories: A bracelet on her left wrist holding a maroon dragon of her Kurai Sennyo flight (few remain the flight mostly wiped out). A neckless given to her by shijumaru wearing at all times. cloths currently been reworked on will be edited in later.

Appearance: Appears in her 20's and usually seen as attractive and stands out in a crowd. has a shadow realm star just below the back of her neck usually hidden when shes just walking around can be seen when shes running or jumping when the hair moves or splits.

Mannerism: In saga five shes going to be moody and aggressive as well as very irritated. Will be quick tempered and upset easily and keep mostly to her self. in the past was very friendly and playful liked to tease and flirt. has always been quick to get angry and start a fight. may get back to her old personality depending how things play out.

History too be filled in at a later date. alot to go over has a story since the prelude and saga 1, 3 and 4.)

Name: Marawen Shadowstalker
Sister of Arwen Shadowstalker

Race: Tsuki Sennyo

Age: 571 (looks mid twenties due to a spell as a side effect back when her sister saves her.)

Body-Fit ,trimmed, slightly muscular more toned and slim.

Height-5 feet tall

Weight-100lbs but changes with gravity magic.

Hair-Long silver hair that usually drapes down to just below her ass as over her shoulders and her bangs cover down to her lashes and can change colour in different forms.

Eyes- eyes are emerald green will mostly be sharp and will become dragonic or cat like at times.

Abilities: Uses alot of forbidden magics studying them in her spare time searching and researching new ones constantly. Can currently use gravity and space magic. Uses alot of seals to prep her spells to activate them quicker and used later. also infuses her arrows with magic of different elements as well as shield magic to deflect them. Has a bit of healing magic (lots of practice on arwen)

Fighting style: Ranged fighter using her bow which has been enchanted and reinforced constantly as she experiments and makes it stronger. she also infuses power into her arrows. Uses range to her advantage striking from far and keeping out of danger as best she can.

Weapons of choice: An enchanted covered in seals and spells bow and arrows.

Cloths and accessories: Currently being redesigned.

Appearance: Appears in her 20's, appears elegant and respectful. friendly for the most part very curious in nature. in the past use to be shy always hiding behind arwen when she was young. still does get embarrassed and try's to protect Arwen and Shijumaru.

Mannerism: Respectful and knowledgeable about alot of things. will talk friendly with almost any one. Mostly off on her own away from the group else where.

History: too be filled in when i have more time.

She has a few more characters, but the only one we will be seeing without her here is Aranel and sadly, I do not have her information with me anymore thanks to windows 8 completely screwing me over.

But yeah here they are, again I'll fill in more about them when I have some time or when...(if)...she comes back she can.
Shijumaru Tsukikirameki
Shijumaru Tsukikirameki
White Demon
White Demon

Character sheet
HP:
Magik:
Stamina:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down