I forgot my password

July 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Eternity Tavern Chatango
Long maintenance

Thu Nov 19, 2015 9:23 pm by Luna Starsplitter

Hey everyone we have had a long period where we were unable to get ahold of anyone or do much. I hope everyone is willing to come back and join in!

Comments: 0

Working on Site

Mon Feb 09, 2015 6:46 pm by Shijumaru Tsukikirameki

Alright guys gonna clean up the site since we got everything back online and working. Sorry for the wait as always but you know how my work hours are. Anyways hope your all doing well and hope to see you soon.

Regards,
Tsuki

Comments: 4

Top posters
Luna Starsplitter (774)

Shijumaru Tsukikirameki (567)

Haru Kin (312)

Artemis (187)

Lily Minami (151)

DarkWardenX13 (135)

Shinie_Darkmoon (115)

Namine (110)

Lillian Rightill (86)

Anya (78)

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 70 on Fri Nov 07, 2014 2:29 am

Tsuki Sennyo (Moon Elves)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tsuki Sennyo (Moon Elves)

Post by Shijumaru Tsukikirameki on Sat Nov 17, 2012 4:11 pm

The Tsuki Sennyo are the goddess Haminaioshi's one and only creation, they lived under her rule ten thousand years ago. Their race was distinguished from there long ears and feathered wings, that were used to channel the dangerous powers that they commanded. They were a peaceful race, and never meddled in the affairs of war, but Haminaioshi later commanded that they pick up arms and prepare to protect themselves as war got closer to their homeland of Celestial. They were all destroyed within the war of the gods besides the few that Haminaioshi was able to save in the prelude.

Distinct Features-
Fair, pale beautiful features with golden eyes and silver hair. Wings that usually are white or black depending on what part of the energy and magics they channeled.

Pros-
Their closeness to the goddess gives them the ability to wield most magics with ease and learn them fairly quickly wielding the magic like they had been doing so for years.

There wings give them the ability to pull excess magical energy out of the realms they are in, channeling it and giving them more power to fuel there powers.

High Intelligence that allows them to adapt and blend in with most situations, making excellent strategist or scholars.

Most of the universe has forgotten about this race and made them think that they do not exist, this giving very little knowledge about what they are capable of.

Has the ability to spin out increasing there magical output by a thousand percent.

Can transform into a fully awakened Tsuki over time, taking the features of silver hair and white wings. This also boost there magical energies when this happens.

Cons-

The dangerous magics they control can cause them to spin out if they become emotional or distressed, making them lose there mind and become unstable and vulnerable.

Newly awakened Tsuki become distressed and emotional from the mixture of memories between there previous lives and the lives they have now, this making them more vulnerable to a spin out.

The magics they control makes there human bodies frail until they become fully awakened into there Tsuki form.

The fully evolved Tsuki form takes time to control and in a weakened state they could revert back to there human bodies.

(If you want to be this race you HAVE TO CONTACT ME FIRST....This race will play key features in my story because it's tied to my character.)

White Demon
White Demon

Virgo Posts : 567
Fame : 113

Character sheet
HP:
9000000/9000000  (9000000/9000000)
Magik:
20000000/20000000  (20000000/20000000)
Stamina:
5000000/5000000  (5000000/5000000)

http://www.facebook.com/john.atkins.3139