I forgot my password

July 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Eternity Tavern Chatango
Long maintenance

Thu Nov 19, 2015 9:23 pm by Luna Starsplitter

Hey everyone we have had a long period where we were unable to get ahold of anyone or do much. I hope everyone is willing to come back and join in!

Comments: 0

Working on Site

Mon Feb 09, 2015 6:46 pm by Shijumaru Tsukikirameki

Alright guys gonna clean up the site since we got everything back online and working. Sorry for the wait as always but you know how my work hours are. Anyways hope your all doing well and hope to see you soon.

Regards,
Tsuki

Comments: 4

Top posters
Luna Starsplitter (774)

Shijumaru Tsukikirameki (567)

Haru Kin (312)

Artemis (187)

Lily Minami (151)

DarkWardenX13 (135)

Shinie_Darkmoon (115)

Namine (110)

Lillian Rightill (86)

Anya (78)

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 70 on Fri Nov 07, 2014 2:29 am

Hikari's Return

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hikari's Return

Post by Hikari Chaosender on Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:42 pm

As the wormhole opened and Hikari stepped back into the camp with the girl over her shoulders, she was greeted by her elite running over to her checking to see if she was alright. Each one looking her over talking all at once Hikari raising her hand their air escaping their lungs making them all hush for a moment she glancing over at them.

"I'm fine....Now go get the medical team and see to it the injured are well taken care of. Make sure you sort them accordingly, any that can fight put into the East ward. Any that are too injured or can not fight the West."

They nodded to her coughing trying to salute her in a odd manner. Hikari sighing moving Victoria off her shoulder, handing her to Cornwall.

"Make sure this one get's medical attention and rest as well....I will be in my quarters for a bit to recover, do not disturb me unless the recon team comes back."

They saluted her as Hikari disappeared into her tent a massive barrier going up around it as she settled in. Taking off her armor and weapons setting them to the side of the grinding wheels and other devices to sharpen blades and work on weapons. She fixed her clothing from all of the movement today freshening up a bit sitting down beginning to work on her armor and weapons once more. Remaking another long sword for herself. Going through these at a extreme rate, none able to hold up to Hikari's extreme power and skill. She became fully focused on what she was doing her mind going over every battle that she had been in, sounds and screams coming into her head as her memories came back to her once more haunting her as she worked.

"....Father."

Cornwall carried Victoria to the East ward leaving her in the nurses care the nurse and doctors laying her down on one of the beds beside the others a sheet dividing everyone from each other giving them a bit of privacy. The elite moving what few soldiers they had to the mess halls beginning to help them prepare a meal for everyone, they joking and messing around like normal people now, carefree and lively. Unlike their leader that stayed detached from her soldiers. The troops seemed to run themselves already use to how Hikari ran things, it was mostly Liana that gave Hikari's orders, but was Hikari herself that trained the units.

Life seemed simple here between battle and everyone seemed laid back and mellow, enjoying what food they had, the company of their friends family and even new stranger. Each person living here like their was no care in the world. This was how people that knew they could die tomorrow and faced it head on lived, without fear or hesitation to be how they wanted to be.

Hikari Chaosender
Chaos Ender
Chaos Ender

Sagittarius Posts : 44
Fame : 10

Character sheet
HP:
10000000/10000000  (10000000/10000000)
Magik:
5000000/5000000  (5000000/5000000)
Stamina:
20000000/20000000  (20000000/20000000)

Back to top Go down

Re: Hikari's Return

Post by DarkWardenX13 on Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:34 pm

Flashes of light pulsed in Victoria's eyes as she slept. Her mind was arguing with the pulses to go away and let her sleep but they wouldn't let up.
V's eyes opened suddenly and reacted with instinct instead of logic. The sight of the grey walls and the metals that gleemed white light from the ceiling made her think she had been taken captive.

Her eyes snapped open to see a medical person shining a flashlight in her eyes checking on her. In fear of the unknowing, she kicked upand grabbed the doc by the neck holding him in a scissor hold, grabbing his arm and cutting off the blood circulation to his brain, making him pass out.

As he fell to the floor, she guided him down very slowly, so his body wouldn't make any noise. V was still reacting to the sounds of billions of lives and from the battle that had happened a very short time ago. She breathed heavily and looked down to her clothes seeing herself in a white gown. Her wounds were closed and she felt like a million angry bucks.

Her mind was trying to place where she was, if this was an enemy encampment than she was getting the hell outta here. If this was friendly territory than they wouldn't kill her. Either way it was time to move.
She crept next to the door and could here the muffled sounds of laughter and talk down the hall, "Hmmmm?", she thought looking to the doctor and walking to him. She knelt down next to him and pulled his badge looking at it carefully recognizing the insignia at the top right corner. She had seen it on the troops who came to help her.

With a sigh, she poked at the doctor and lightly slapped his cheeks to wake him. As he opened his eyes, V smiled and held up her hands in innocents.
In her usual cold monotoned voice she smiled and spoke apologies.

"I am sorry doctor. Post Dramatic Stress Response."

He just looked at her holding a hand to the side of his head and stood watching her as she slid back onto the table she had been sleeping on.

"I assume I am safe? Otherwise, this would have been unpleasant.", she joked as he spoke into a comm device.

"I need a security team to the medical ward."

A few moments later a few men walked in carrying large guns and wearing nice sturdy armor. Victoria waved at them with a smile and spoke calmly looking to the doctors neck at the bruises that were forming.

"I meant no harm, I just reacted.", she said as the men looked at the doctor and chuckled a bit.

The first of soldiers looked at V then to the doctor in disbelief that someone so frail looking could take the doc out.
"Wait wait wait, you mean to tell me that light weight is giving you trouble?", the soldier poked fun at the doctor with the other soldiers laughing like an echo.

"She caught me by surprise.", the doctor came back lightly looking over V as she began to shake.

"Are you cold? We have some better clothes if you need some.", the doctor asked walking to a cabinet and pulling out a pair of womens uniform pants and shirt, "I'm afraid, this is all I have."
She smiled and took the clothes and dressed very quickly without batting an eye who was in the room. The soldiers seemed extremely surprised at her but in respect did manage to turn around without causing to much of a 'googley eyed' scene.

Afterwards, she looked down to the clothes and studied the insignia on her chest. She preferred her other Advanced Military insignia, but she would deal with that issue later. As she studied the suit, her stomach let out a major rumble and she looked to the men then to the doctor as they all looked at her with the surprise that a grizzly bear could live in such a small person.

"We'll get you some food and I'll let the commander know your awake."

V nodded and sat back down thinking about all that had happened to her in the past 24 hours. It was all in slow motion. She was holding up pretty good for one of very few survivors to her realm. She continued to think as the doctor walked to the comm device and spoke into it.

"Tell the commander, she's awake, that the young lady in Medical Ward B is awake. If she would like to see her."

Soldier
Soldier

Libra Posts : 135
Fame : 25

Character sheet
HP:
100/100  (100/100)
Magik:
50/50  (50/50)
Stamina:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikari Chaosender on Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:39 pm

The soldiers from the security team nodded turning around heading outside to tell one of the runners about Victoria waking up. Runners were message givers through the camp, their task mostly involving receiving and taking messages all through out the camp, this was mostly reserved for younger children or people who were unable to fight. The small girl nodded her head and quickly took off towards Hikari's tent.

She reached the guard saluting him about to ask him if Hikari was inside. Hikari sensed the girls presence and could already tell what the message would involve from listening to the girls mind, clearing her childlike thoughts away from the message she was sent to deliver.

"Send her in..." She called out to the guard.

He looked back and than quickly opened the tent flap for the young girl she stepping in seeing Hikari sitting at the table cleaning her weapons. Rarely anybody seen her out of her armor but the children. The young girl smiled brightly at the commander running over to her saluting her awkwardly ready to deliver the message.

Hikari looked up at the young girl she smirking at her posture helping her fix her stance and salute looking over the girl nodding to her.

"So what message do you have for your commander?" She spoke to her lightly already knowing the message, but not wanting to rob the girl of her pride as she looked so proud to be here, Hikari would of laughed if she was not so stern.

"Mam!....The girl in medical ward numer thee is ups ands movings aroun!"

The young girl spoke looking serious as she could slurring her words from the loss of a few of her baby teeth recently. Hikari nodded to her saluting her leaning back in her chair moving back to her work.

"Thank you....Carry on soldier." She said sternly.

The young girl stood at attention still looking serious marching out of the tent and back to her post by the medical ward. Hikari glancing back at her as she left the flap on her tent door closing she closing her eyes smiling faintly a moment before moving back to what she was doing finishing up with her armor and weapons.

Finishing up after about ten minutes or so Hikari put her armor back on strapping it along her body, her weapons moving around her waistline and the large clay-more she just built being strapped to her back the sheath fitting it and clamping down so it doesn't move from it's resting spot. The clay-more was made of a long black rod that ran up looking nothing more than a large handle with a black rod for a blade. When activated though would turn into a blue glowing energy that fully spread out making a large blade on each side of the black rod.

She straitened her appearance walking out of her tent her guard following her a ways until she looked back at them they stopping moving back to their positions apologizing. With a deep sigh she continued to the medical ward entering the area she nodding to the doctors as she passed making her way to the room Victoria was in, she opened the curtain seeing the doctor their talking with her a bit she closing the curtain behind her the doctor looking up at her bowing, she nodding to him.

"Leave us..."

She spoke to the doctor he nodding dropping what test he was doing walking out of the room. Victoria's vitals were fine, Hikari already knew this. She than moved to sit down on one of the stools in a proper position looking her over for a moment, before speaking.

"...I hear you caused a commotion when you woke, attacked one of our doctors?" Her face was expressionless, and was always blunt and to the point.

"Your safe here for the time being, but this is a place of war....and always will be from this point on, it may not be the best place for your people."

Hikari sighed slightly conversation not one of her strong points or one that she liked to have.

"To answer some of your questions you may have, no we are no higher power, your realm was destroyed, and your people that did make it are safe and being treated for. This place is a bastion against what you saw destroy your home, but from what I saw and felt...The inhabitants their were only concerned with destroying each other before I arrived their."

She looked over Victoria's body seeing most of her injuries had healed already and she was aware at least of what she was saying, so that was a good sign.

"...I'll get to the point, your people are as we are now....Refugees without a home. We fight a greater force that all of the realms should be focused on right now, but few even know exist. They are only aware of their own problems and ordeals. Soon though what happen to your home will happen to the rest of the universe. This must be stopped, and that is what we are trying to do."

She looked directly at Victoria her power and aura were all but gone, Hikari seeming nothing more than a normal woman in flashy armor.

"I need soldiers for this, more people to the cause that know the harsh reality of war. Our numbers are dwindling and we need to work together to overcome this threat.....I understand if you do not want to put your people in the middle of what happen to your home, but know this. They will return...no matter where you are, where you hide, where you think you are safe. Eventually they will come for you, and when they do you need to decide on what it is you will do and where you will be when that time comes....Here we will train you and your men or what's left into something greater, that can withstand and hold off a watcher for longer than you can think possible now. Or we can all flee and die alone, in small numbers."

Hikari never broke eye contact with Victoria not bothering to read her mind but blocking her's off from Victoria's, wanting to know her true answer.

"Life here is simple....Enjoy what time you have and fight when your needed too, if you die than your free of the Watchers grasp, if we survive....Well we are free to start completely over and rebuild what we have lost together."

She looked her over quietly letting her absorb everything in.

"So what say you?....Will you fight or die?"

Hikari Chaosender
Chaos Ender
Chaos Ender

Character sheet
HP:
Magik:
Stamina:

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkWardenX13 on Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:00 pm

Victoria locked eyes with Hikari as she spoke, she had nothing in her eyes for emotion but there was something there, a flicker of something trying to burst forth that V was hiding very well behind several defensive mental blockades.

"I have been fighting among my kind for ten years and have survived six assassination attempts. I apologize for my attack on the doctor, but in all honesty, he should learn not to examine anyone unknown without guard.", V was speaking as though she were commander of her forces, a habit she would have to curb a bit. She spoke straight and with truth without regards to consequence.

"These Watchers", V was thinking while she spoke, creating an echo for Hikari to listen to, "They are unlike anything I've ever felt.", she stopped thinking about Zero and his battles, then continued, "we have nowhere to go. I have very few actual soldiers but I am not at liberty to tell the civilians what to do. I am because they trust me. I will speak to them. You will definitely have my soldiers and I, but I will need to speak to what's left of my people to see if they are willing to fight."

V let down her barriers and spoke to Hikari through thought. To her, Zero was confindetial information and she would jot speak openly of him.

"We need my brother. He has fought something not as strong as a Watcher but knows more of how to fight then I. I am merely a 'communications' channel for anyone anywhere. I am a tactician. He is the most powerful of us. Find him, let me know he is OK and you will have me for as long as I am breathing."

V spoke again with her own voice, "How many of them, the watchers, are there? Are they all that strong? If so, I can get Micky, our 'technician' to help with calibrations and augmentation of your current firepower. The weapons you carry are unbelievable but I think he can help your techs with better. Patricia is our Special Tactics officier, she's good with anything that can store anything, having the ability to manipulate energy and find crazy ways to store and use it. If needed I can send you a report of my soldier's and my abilities so you can place them where needed."

V stood and saluted Hikari having respect for her and her cause.
"Thank you Commander. For saving us.", V's eyes faded to a hazy purple as a tear began to form, she controlled her emotions well but she had about enough and all she could handle.

Soldier
Soldier

Character sheet
HP:
100/100  (100/100)
Magik:
50/50  (50/50)
Stamina:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikari Chaosender on Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:42 pm

Hikari listened to Victoria as she spoke about the doctor, she shaking her head closing her eye's a moment going over this before with another that had this same situation before.

"This happens more than you are aware, regardless no one has yet to die and the doctors here are not fighters. They only work on us behind the scenes while we fight. They are safe here because I would never bring anyone with a broken mind here to fight for us, you as troubled as you are pose no threat to my people with how you are now. Your sanity is on edge from all that has happen, but you still remain who you are....So believe me when I say that no one will hold your attack against you here, the main doctor here is a good man and understands."

She continued listening to Victoria not reading into her thoughts only when she offered them Hikari nodding to her about the Watchers and something more about a man she knew but let it go for now as she continued on about her soldiers.

"...We have many loop holes here now that need to be placed Victoria, more jobs than just war as I only take those who pass my test into battle against a Watcher. You showed exceptional bravery with the loss of your home, and could well save many lives in your attempts, but at the same time I feel as if your trying to sacrifice yourself for a greater cause. Your actions no matter how noble may spare a few more lives, but in the end it is reckless and could kill yourself and well as endanger those around you."

She looked up seeing one of the machines beep as a test needed to be done on her vitals and energies once more making sure she was stable, Hikari getting up operating the machine as if she was a doctor her self placing the small cloth circles on her temples, one on the back of her neck, one just above her breast, and two on her wrist. Hikari than continuing her conversation as she started the machine looking over her vitals on the screen crossing her arms.

"You did well for your people, saving as many lives as you could and I do not resent your actions, but you rushed into battle against a foe you had no knowledge of Victoria....Your people look up to you and respect you, if you fall they will be lost and give up hope. You were concerned with helping me were you not? That is why you stayed so long in the midst of the chaos, but you know now that it was a mistake because it put his gaze upon you and put us both in danger."

She looked back down to her everything checking out looking into her eyes once more.

"...You must be aware of your limitations, and that for now the best thing you can do is look after your people and accept my knowledge of what they are. Than and only than Victoria will you get your chance to fight against them...and win....Do not be so rash in the future with your life, because it is precious, just as theirs are....and by all of our strength that we do possess, we have to keep their gaze focused on the ones that can fight them for now and off of those who are trapped in the midst of their wrath."

She walked back to her seat looking her over once more wondering if Victoria's fighting spirit would let the harsh words of reality set in upon her, or if she would continue to be brash with her life just as a few others were here.

"and before you thank me for rescuing you know that without my presence their....yes you may have died Victoria, but your planet would still be their....It is my failing though that I could not escape within time, think on this before you show me any gratitude."

Hikari got up from where she sat looking down at her with a sigh.

"I will search for this Zero though, I have my scouts already in the field tracking a power source, so they may find something."

"All your vitals check out, you are free to roam as you please Victoria, I have to get back to my reports so you will have to excuse me for the time being. It is good your safe though and that we could spare a few of your world."

She opened the curtain looking back at her as Victoria saluted her nodding back to her, speaking to Victoria as she left.

"..It's up to you now what path you will take."

Hikari Chaosender
Chaos Ender
Chaos Ender

Character sheet
HP:
Magik:
Stamina:

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkWardenX13 on Sat Nov 17, 2012 4:17 pm

Victoria thought about her actions as Hikari left her ward.

"Were my actions to stay and fight that bad?", she thought to herself as she stood and walked to the edge of the tent.

She thought long and hard and at some point found herself just outside the camp by about a hundred yards. When she realized it, she looked back and then looked up to the sky and pondered what her purpose was now. If Zero had survived his journeys, then she would find him and he would say, but if not, she would have to forge her own path in this new realm and future to be created.

While thinking about Hikari's words, she looked towards the memories of her father and brother and began a meditative style of tai-chi she was taught by Zero, he called it "Kumate- Zen"

She spread her legs apart and stood with palms facing out, one to her side and the other extended. Moving slowly, she moved like water and began a string of movements that let her calm her mind. Each side step, or thrust of her hands created a small wind that would move outwards about ten feet, or swirl into the sky about ten feet.

Hours would pass and sh continued this meditation, letting her mind and body freely speak in syncronization as her mind searched deeply within itself, connecting to those who were saved and letting her body move elegantly like the waters of a steam. She was searching for answers. Looking for what she couldn't see.

It was an hour into her movements when her eyes closed and allowed her body to just move, shortly after that, it seemed the remaining survivors would leave there wards and tents and found themselves mimicing her movements with synchronized minds. First it was just a few, then it was twenty, then soon a hundred. Not all of the survivors showed, but the majority did. Two-hundred, eighty-nine people, child to elderly moved with her, matching her elegance, unknowingly drawing a small crowd of soldiers, medics and messengers that watched such a wonderous sight.

Victoria spoke to them in thought and told them of things to come, of what had happened and asked each of them to ask themselves what they were willing to do to save those around them. The Kumate-Zen never stopped, nor did anyone show signs of communications.

She spoke her mind, she asked each of them questions, she questioned each one, she gave advice, but in the end she would have the answers that she needed to see where she stood in a war that seemed to engulf the entire universal realms.

Several hours would pass and few would leave with their children and or elderly to get food, but in the end, the few Advanced Militia remained to continue the Kumate-Zen. Patricia, Micky, and Victoria, the last of the Elite Soldiers from their realm, were being given orders.

Micky was to make his way to the technicians and help them as a support unless asked to do anything directly. He was a Techno-kinetic and a genius at schematic manipulation at just a glance.

Patricia was find those in charge of storing food, weapons, and cargo. Figure out how to get more into everything, also, she was meant to stay in the sun or in some sort of light for at least two hours remaining motionless. This would allow her to gather energy within her rediculously vast body storage.

Victoria would make her way to communications and study everything she could about this place. She would also speak to someone about training. If she were going to be a soldier, she wanted to be at topo-notch. Zero, wuld be found eventually, but for now she would have to take care of herself and become part of a greater whole.

In her usual monotoned voice she looked to the two standing next to her. All three of them had stopped the movements and looked to each other, nodding in agreement.

"Lunch es on meh.", Micky said with a smile and stepped between V and Patricia wrapping his arms around their shoulders holding them close.

"Yah kno', a guy could get used to being with a couple young lass such as ye selves.", Micky said with an irish laugh. Patricia and V whacked him over the head and walked towards the cafeteria with him in tow.

Soldier
Soldier

Character sheet
HP:
100/100  (100/100)
Magik:
50/50  (50/50)
Stamina:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Shijumaru Tsukikirameki on Sat Nov 17, 2012 4:26 pm

(OOC: Interesting group you have their, I like there mind link.)

White Demon
White Demon

Virgo Posts : 567
Fame : 113

Character sheet
HP:
9000000/9000000  (9000000/9000000)
Magik:
Stamina:

http://www.facebook.com/john.atkins.3139

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkWardenX13 on Sat Nov 17, 2012 5:11 pm

[quote="Shijumaru Tsukikirameki"][color=green][i](OOC: Interesting group you have their, I like there mind link.)[/i][/color][/quote]

(( OOC: great minds think alike. lol ))

Soldier
Soldier

Character sheet
HP:
100/100  (100/100)
Magik:
50/50  (50/50)
Stamina:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikari Chaosender on Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:12 pm

Hikari returned to her tent closing the flap behind her the guard staying away from the doorway per Hikari's request before, she let out a deep sigh as she moved back to the table pulling the large energy clay-more off her back to adjust it as much as she could to fit her power. She knew the blade could not hold up in full scale battle for long but she had to do as much as she could. She never let anyone else touch her weapons before in her life, not even when she was younger. She never had much love for a simple sword and spent most of her time trying to find one that could suit her power.

She let out a deep sigh as her thoughts drifted back to the squad she sent out wondering how their mission was faring on finding the power source she felt before, she wished to just go there herself but when she moved, trouble would follow her, and she would hate to see another realm destroyed just for her to look for soldiers.

She let the thought's drift from her mind as Hikari kept working on her blade, the sound of soldiers talking among themselves coming from outside of her tent. Hikari stood wondering what all the commotion was about heading back towards the door walking outside startling her guards at the door she looking at Victoria and her soldiers doing some sort of meditation. She watched for a few moments before turning to the guards looking them over.

"See to it that they find everything alright, I'll be in my quarters so there is no need to watch over it for now."

They both nodded wondering if Hikari even knew what guards were for, they heading off over to the soldiers waiting for them to finish up.

Hikari moved back into her tent looking over her equipment for a while more until everything was flawless she satisfied with everything. After everything of hers was in order she turned to the universal realm maps looking them over seeing a few pages missing on new rifts that had been brought into existence, one she sensed the power source from before, but it was weaker than. Her eyes studied the place for a long while deciding to go to there intelligence tent going to grab the files she needed.

She came out of her tent moving over the grounds of there camp site keeping her head into the file as she moved the soldiers moving and saluting her as she passed, she going inside the tent where there files were gathered and sitting down at one of the computers there,putting in a long coded password, pulling a metallic CD out of her files folder sliding it inside withdrawing a copy of all the information there wanting to look it over back in her tent. She standing and sliding the CD back into the folder moving back through the grounds once more and back to her tent sliding the CD into her lab top starting to look over the information that they knew already.

It showed charts of energy that she had observed before, the first readings were that of an ancient race thought to be extinct from a feud between the gods there. It belonged to a goddess but she knew not which one. This power source was always accompanied by others with smaller but similar to his own power. She had given up though when she felt the power source disappear about a year ago but it was now back and stronger than ever.

Hikari could not tell from the readings if it was stronger than her own but knew it could prove a challenge to the Watchers if she could gather more of them with this power. This one she was after seemed to attract stronger and more capable people though and she was more curious now as to who this person was. She sat back rubbing her eyes a moment already working on this for a few hours with no leads.

"....I hope those girls and new recruit are not slacking off."
She sighed deeply going back to her work.

The two soldiers that guarded Hikari wore there armor at all times and were tall but nothing out of the ordinary about them stuck out, they were just the two "Lucky" enough to get the boring job of guarding a super power that never required anything but for them to stand there.

As Victoria's group finished up the two approached her nodding to her.

"Good afternoon, we were told to supply you with what request or information you needed to make yourselves at home here. Also to inform you that training starts in the next hour and a half. Miss Hikari would like to give you some time to figure out which one of you would be fighting. For now though any information you would like to gather is open to you and those who fight. The mess hall is straight ahead if your hungry."

They followed behind them waiting for Victoria's reply as she and her group went to the mess hall for a bite to eat.

Hikari Chaosender
Chaos Ender
Chaos Ender

Character sheet
HP:
Magik:
Stamina:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Starsplitter on Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:38 pm

*A silver and black mixed void opened outside of the intelligence tent two figures stepping out of it. They wearing all black armor. One wearing a different form it looking more like an enhancement suit with a midevil twist to it. His eyes were glowing a silver color under his helmet. The one next to him wore an enhancement suit it being completely black as well. His eyes though were hidden under a tinted visor. Their names were Shadow and Riku. Shadow looked around his silver eyes seeming to leave a gleam as he moved. He looked to Riku nodding a bit.

He then sensing Hikari's presence within the tent. He stopping before the door not entering knowing that she knew they were there already. He simply spoke, his voice sounding deep.*

"We have returned boss.. I have a full report for you. It has been sent to your computer....I updated it as I learned their movements...It gives alot more detail, then my previous report....but it seems they have not started really moving just yet."

*Stopping for a moment looking back to Riku nodding to him. He then turning back to the door. Speaking once more.*

" There waiting for something...for what I am unsure but...Throughout the realms I have felt different power surges.. It seems when that happened there's became more clearer to me..."

*Trailing off once more, he still not entering making his voice a bit more quieter then it already was.*

"After the last power spike, they seemed to have moved a bit...it isn't much but I believe what ever there doing there its going to start some time with in the near future.."

*He trailing off waiting for her response now. He knowing that she'd look through the report he had sent her to get a more detailed out look on everything.*

*Riku stood behind Shadow letting him do the talking. He didn't really care for it to much any way. He help his hands up on the sides of his helmet and took it off. His short red hair a bit messy from the helmet. His yellow eyes glowing only slightly as it adjusted to the light.*

"Damn my ears hurt every time I put this helmet on.."

*He mumbling under his breath so no one could hear him complain.His ears pointed upright,being a high elf as he was made wearing a helmet a bit uncomfortable. He blinking a bit as he waited for Shadow to finish. He then turning his up twords the sky waiting for them to finish up.*

(OOC: Hope this is okay Hikari lemme know if I need to work on anything! Smile )

Dig down inside past all deception. Move on with your fists and your legs. Cover you wounds...no one is going to laugh at you. So make the "Present" your ally, and leap before you look. If you don't trust the future continue with that force. What is there left to learn now? So go do it, and when you look there's someone running by your side. The spirit of inspiration, now you cant lose.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Luna Starsplitter
Harbinger of Balance
Harbinger of Balance

Cancer Posts : 774
Fame : 77

Character sheet
HP:
Magik:
100000000/100000000  (100000000/100000000)
Stamina:
1000000/1000000  (1000000/1000000)

http://www.eternityrealms.com

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkWardenX13 on Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:22 pm

V looked towards the soldiers and without hesitation spoke calmly, "I need all the information on the worlds you know of. Peticularly realm 144. I will need a soldiers attire and a place to work. I need access to some kind of communications room and a computer. Please.", she said thinking about the fighters for training.

"I and only a few are able to fight. We that can train will, and progressively train others to follow in our path. We are all willing to fight but for now just three.", Victoria said wanting to find out just what training would be like before walking a mob into it.

After her meeting with the soldiers, she began to follow the others into the mess hall where they had found themselves a seat and were already having a blast with the soldiers and others within the mess halls walls. Micky was of course telling old war stories of things that had happened to him along with how he somehow managed to save 'a thousand' soldiers from doom, a growing by the day fish story.

Patricia sat with them and laughed and joked like nothing was wrong even though in her mind, she worried about Zero and the saving of the rest of the race.

V grabbed a few small bites of bread and water and instead of sitting down, walked back out the mess hall and back to the point where she had been meditating. The energies here were peaceful. She could look at the sky and look from star to star as if to spot Zero. That was her goal now besides training, to find the only family she had left.

She sat down and placed her food and water on the ground and knelt down in front of it, thinking of when she had last eaten. It seemed like an eternity ago, but in reality it was about 48 hours ago. Strange how events made time move forward.

As she ate, the scroll she carried shuttered and lighter somehow. She gripped it tight and looked at it as though it had thoughts to speak, but knew of only one reason why the scroll would be vibrating. Zero had let loose the energies within his opposite scroll. Which gave her hope and a slight smile knowing that he was still fighting hard. With that thought in mind, she happily ate and drank in peace awaiting daybreak.

(( OOC: emergency occurred within the last couple of day and i will be gone for 2. may/may not post until saturday night. sorry ))

Soldier
Soldier

Character sheet
HP:
100/100  (100/100)
Magik:
50/50  (50/50)
Stamina:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikari Chaosender on Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:37 am

(OOC: Sorry guys been super busy lately.)

The soldiers slowly walked with V and the other's that were with her nodding to her request listening until she was finished going over her list of what she needed.

"Things are already set up in the barracks, all you need to do is head to the southern side of the encampment, it's the largest tent in the area. Can't miss it, the communications room is next to the barracks on the left side of it. All access will be given now that you are part of our group. The intel here is some of the best in the universe as far as the realms go second only to the watchers themselves. Sector one forty four is currently off limits though and is undergoing further investigations with a team sent out before your arrival. You will have to take it up with Hikari once they return that is to sit in on debriefing...If that is all then we welcome you to the ranks."

He saluted her turning around the other following behind him the one that spoke turning around quickly.

"Of as for training.....That takes place tomorrow with Hikari, she trains everyone personally and will see to it you are trained on a regular basis....See you tomorrow then."

He waving once disappearing around the corner going back to his duties.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hikari Chaosender
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hikari was looking through her laptop still at the new information that was being sent directly to her from the recon teams spread throughout the galaxy as she heard Shadows voice outside sensing him as he entered, but she was too preoccupied with her own intel to really greet them properly. As she listened though to his words she stopped going over the information with a deep sigh getting up turning to the doorway to the tent opening it looking at them.

"Very good....As always your doing a good job Shadow and Riku. Right now I have a new job for you. Come in and I will inform you of it."

She went back inside waiting for them to enter the tent going back to her laptop sitting down going over more information on it pulling some new details up.

"Right now I have Mura, Masa, and Liana tracking a power source i've been sensing for some time now. Still no report back though, they are usually quick which means they have found something or are in a bind."

She turned the laptop towards them it showing sector seventy and it's eco systems as well as dangers and any known information she had on it.

"This is the last place I traced them at from my own power, so start looking here. I noticed a power spike not too long ago from the unknown power source so they might be in battle."

She got up from sitting letting out a deep sigh looking at them crossing her arms much rather wanting to go herself than send others.

"Your mission is to bring them back safely and reinforce them if need be. Leave as soon as your ready."

She giving a chip to Shadow with the coordinates to sector seventy for his portal device on his wrist.

"Dismissed!"

Watching them leave her tent she sitting back down going back to her information keeping tabs on what's going on through the galaxy and looking for anymore known distress signals.

Hikari Chaosender
Chaos Ender
Chaos Ender

Character sheet
HP:
Magik:
Stamina:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Starsplitter on Fri Dec 07, 2012 2:10 pm

*Catching the chip in his hand listening to her as she gave him their next order, he nodding and turned to Riku. Patting him once on the shoulder while walking past him.*

"Lets move..."

*Walking over to a clearing sticking the chip into the rift device on his wrist and quickly began pushing in the location he needed to. A rift quickly opening before them. He looking it over then turning back to Riku.*

"We still have plenty of ammo and rations left....lets go..."

*Stepping through the portal entering a long tunnel that connected the two beginning to make his way foward.*

*Sighing a bit he nodded following behind him through the opening. He making sure to put his helmet back on.*

" Nice more work...always the life of the dull party.."

*Still continuing to walk behind him.*

(OOC: Will continue in realm 70)

Dig down inside past all deception. Move on with your fists and your legs. Cover you wounds...no one is going to laugh at you. So make the "Present" your ally, and leap before you look. If you don't trust the future continue with that force. What is there left to learn now? So go do it, and when you look there's someone running by your side. The spirit of inspiration, now you cant lose.
Luna Starsplitter
Harbinger of Balance
Harbinger of Balance

Character sheet
HP:
Magik:
Stamina:

Back to top Go down

Post by Liana Silverwolf on Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:34 pm

*The rift opening on the other side it reappearing were they had first left from before. She stepping out onto solid ground looking around her. She could sense a new arrival but decided to ignore it for now. She quietly made her way to were she sensed Hikari and stopped just before the door.*

"Master we have returned I apologize for my negligence on updateing you like I have always done before."

*She trailed off waiting for a brief moment then entered the tent looking down at her watching her for a long moment before speaking again. She kneeled down before her, and quickly began.*

"I have a full report on the mission. Though I must tell you before hand that we were unable to fully make contact on the target you were looking for.....When we arrived at sector 140 we received readings of a high level set of energy.. We decided to do recon on the person, but when we arrived to there location we learned that they had went to sector 70. That right there mad us follow since it was a giant leap through the realms. As we arrived at sector 70 the high reading came from a girl. Luna Starsplitter was her name if I heard correctly..."

*Trailing off for a brief moment, then continued once more.*

"She and a few other seemed to have found there selves in the middle of some sort of confrontation with sector 70's inhabitants. Though after a while another had appeared. This one I believe is whom you are looking for. His name is Shijumaru Moonshimmer. His power level could not be read from our monitors, it went past our highest level scale that we have. Though I was unable to fully make contact with him. He vanished with a few others as well as the girl. It seems he knew them."

*Standing up fully now looking to Hikari seriously for a moment.*

"His power made me nervous...very nervous...I do believe he is the one.."

*Sighing a bit*

"Shall I see if I can get a location on him ? Or maby a lead on his location? One of the ones that vanished with him might now were he is."

*Waiting for a reply her attention fully on Hikari.*

Vagabond
Vagabond

Pisces Posts : 33
Fame : 4

Character sheet
HP:
100/100  (100/100)
Magik:
50/50  (50/50)
Stamina:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Starsplitter on Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:36 pm

*Appearing behind Liana following her and stopped at the entrance of the tent that Hikari was in . He letting Liana go first. He looking up to the sky while he waited the darkening of the sky making his eyes glow a silver color. *

"Soon.."

*He could sense the disturbance. He knew everything would start soon. He looking back at the rift wondering what Riku was up to.*

*Riku entered the realm looking around sighing a bit.*

"Easiest mission of my life.."

*He taking off his helmet rubbing his ears a bit. He then turning heading twords his tent to get some sleep. As he arrived he quickly entered and set his helmet down and began to change into casual clothes so he could sleep. Once he was finished he plopped down on his cot and passed out*

Luna Starsplitter
Harbinger of Balance
Harbinger of Balance

Character sheet
HP:
Magik:
Stamina:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikari Chaosender on Thu Feb 14, 2013 5:15 am

(OOC: Okay! things are finally settling down lol)

She felt the presence of Liana before she spoke to her, but something was off. She did not feel the presence of the other two who had traveled with her. She could guess what had happen to them already, and it was clear that Liana had no idea that those two had stayed behind. Hikari slowly turned from her work listening to Liana's report about the curious woman and the other she had encountered. Hikari rarely seen Liana nervous over anything but when she met her, and her senses of her race were some of the best in the galaxy. Hikari let her finish the report looking up at her waiting patiently for her to notice she lost something while out, it was clear that she was not getting the hint.

"We do not need to make contact...It seems it's already being done Liana. You lost Mura and Masa on your way back home....My guess is that they stayed behind to make contact."

Glaring at her a bit, watching her now through narrowed eyes.

"...Go and get them...Then we can talk Liana...."

She spoke her last bit turning back around to her work.

"Dismissed.."

Waiting for her to leave.

Hikari Chaosender
Chaos Ender
Chaos Ender

Character sheet
HP:
Magik:
Stamina:

Back to top Go down

Post by Liana Silverwolf on Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:15 pm

*As she finished giving the report to Hikari her eye's widened a bit from Masa and Mura's decision. She glaring and bowing her head to Hikari at the same time a bit ashamed of what had just happened. She knew that she should of taking a bit more responsibitly into makeing sure those two wouldn't pull another stunt like this again. She sighing*

"I am terribly sorry master...I failed you on this."

*She stood up dusting herself off a bit and looked back to her; her face now stern and ready to speak a long lecture.*

"I will return ASAP.."

*She turned walking out the tent and to the clearing were she had first left from. As she arrived there he began to set the coordanits for realm 70 and held her hand out infront of her, and just like that the portal opened quickly and quietly.*

"I will make sure those two get an earfull.."

*She then stepping in it heading back to realm 70 to get them.*

"Masa and Mura...I can't believe that they just did that.."

*Growling with annoyance.*

(OOC: Will continue in realm 70)

Vagabond
Vagabond

Character sheet
HP:
100/100  (100/100)
Magik:
50/50  (50/50)
Stamina:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowx on Sat Feb 16, 2013 7:14 pm

*He watched Liana leave the tent and head back to realm 70 with a pissed of look on her face. He not saying a word until she vanished from his view into the portal.*

"I hardly think you'll ever get a handle on those two girls.."

*Talking to himself knowing that he did not care about it anyways. He then began walking in the direction of the ammo tent wanting to restock on his ammo before he was going to head out on his next mission.*

"Get this done now I guess."

*Going off of a list he needed in his head, he wanting to make sure that he got everything he needed. He figured Riku would restock on his own knowing that eventually he would get it done.*

*As he entered the tent he began restocking on everything he needed for the next mission that he was sure to have as soon as possible.*

(OOC: Mura and Masa always so rambunctious.)
Shadowx
Vagrant
Vagrant

Leo Posts : 12
Fame : 1

Character sheet
HP:
100/100  (100/100)
Magik:
50/50  (50/50)
Stamina:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Liana Silverwolf on Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:12 pm

*She waiting for the other two to enter the tent. Waiting patiently she spoke only a few words.*

"They made contact with the person you were looking for..."

*She not saying any more and waited for the two to explain in more depth and waited for Hikari words to be spoken.*

(OOC: Posted in realm 70 first then here, sorry for the short post here though could not think of much more to type.)

Vagabond
Vagabond

Character sheet
HP:
100/100  (100/100)
Magik:
50/50  (50/50)
Stamina:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by MasamunexMuramasa on Thu Apr 11, 2013 3:24 pm

Masa and Mura stepped through the gate ahead of Liana, Mura sighing lightly still glaring at her sister her arms crossed. Masa came out of the portal relaxed and actually humming stepping aside waiting for Liana to enter the realm.

As she entered the realm Masa looked over at Mura winking at her for a moment Mura rolling her eyes at her sister both of them following behind Liana into Hikari's tent.

As they entered they heard Liana tell Hikari about making contact with the target, Mura only sighed having a good guess at what was going to happen next to both of them. Possibly another suspension from duty, that meant staying under Hikari's side for what would seem like a eon again. As Mura was about to speak Masa beat her to the punch stepping in front of Mura smiling at Hikari.

"Yes we did my lady and I have to say, hes much more then we expected....I thought I noticed the energy from before but I couldn't get a read on it from the distance we were told to keep. I know you told us to keep a safe distance from the target, but this information was too vital not to try and capture to bring you back even more then just a name."

She motioned for Mura to speak up Masa already knowing that her sister has noticed the energy from having to deal with the previous encounters with the aspect. Mura sighed at her sister figuring it couldn't hurt there situation any more even though they disobeyed orders she speaking beside Liana and Masa clearing her throat.

"...My lady....Our reports from the nexus told us that a group of three had destroyed the aspect of Death and fulfilled Onitora's prophecy....That was only half of the truth I'm guessing...While Death was defeated wholly...It seems that one has actually managed to purify the corruption of the aspect all together....In other words....The new Death has complete control of himself."

Masa nodded to her smiling at Hikari winking.

"And hes quite the hotty."

Mura smacked Masa's arm continuing her report.

"From what we can tell hes of no threat....but his power is beyond what we can comprehend...Not to mention he was all the way on the other side of the Multiverse when you sensed it....His location now is not known, but I'm guessing hes back in the Nexus since we have noticed a change in the Multiverse once more."

Masa began to speak once more filling in the last bit of information

"That is all we have learned from contact beside he keeps the company of a young elvish woman with him...Her name is Isil Isil Nénharma. We have yet to know why he has her with him, but I'm sure it's a connection...."

They both bowed to her waiting for punishment or anything else of the sort keeping there heads bowed to her awaiting her decision.

MasamunexMuramasa
Vagabond
Vagabond

Gemini Posts : 35
Fame : 5

Character sheet
HP:
100/100  (100/100)
Magik:
50/50  (50/50)
Stamina:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikari Chaosender on Thu Apr 11, 2013 3:38 pm

Hikari waited for all of them to come from the tent, sliding her work aside for now turning around in her chair looking at all of them. She looking for any signs of harm done to them but not able to find one mark she inwardly relieved from that much at the least. She listened to Mura and Masa's report about Shiju she curious as to why he would have a elvish woman with him unless she was a hostage but considering that he did harm masa or mura she questioned that.

"Very well, that will be enough information on this subject for now. I am positive hes back in the Nexus as he doesn't seem to be hiding his aura or power from anyone at this time."

Hikari watched them for what seemed like a eternity knowing they were expecting a punishment for disobeying her, she only turning around going back to her work.

"Next time follow Liana's orders or tell her before you run off on your own....Your all dismissed. Go get some rest while you can I'll be calling on all of you soon enough. Liana, Shadow, and Riku I want you to stay here as I have another assignment for Shadow and Riku....Liana I want you to listen in on this then go rest."

She waiting for Masa and Mura to leave and Shadow and Riku to enter going over more maps and reading over Watcher movements in the area.

Hikari Chaosender
Chaos Ender
Chaos Ender

Character sheet
HP:
Magik:
Stamina:

Back to top Go down

Post by Liana Silverwolf on Thu Apr 11, 2013 9:52 pm

*She remained silent listening to Hikari speak to Masa and Mura. As she finished and turned her voice and attention to her and spoke she nodded.*

"Yes master."

*She nodding and waiting for Shadow and Riku to make there presence seen.*

"I will rest afterwards too..."

*Watching and waiting for her to start to speak.*

(OOC: Sorry for the short post will get longer on the next one.)

Vagabond
Vagabond

Character sheet
HP:
100/100  (100/100)
Magik:
50/50  (50/50)
Stamina:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Riku on Thu Apr 11, 2013 9:56 pm

*In a split second from were he was laying he felt that he was needed when he heard his name. Which was no surprise with his excellent hearing. And in a split second he appeared behind Liana waiting for Shadow to appear.*

"You rang my lady?"

*He smiling faintly up at Liana as he waited.*

"Hello again.."

*He winking at her smiling more and turned his attention to Hikari waiting for her to start to speak..*
Riku
Vagrant
Vagrant

Aries Posts : 5
Fame : 0

Character sheet
HP:
100/100  (100/100)
Magik:
50/50  (50/50)
Stamina:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowx on Thu Apr 11, 2013 10:00 pm

*After a split second a void opened up outside of the tent and Shadow walked through. He looked around curiously and walked twords the tent nodding his head to Masa and Mura as he passed by them.*

"Masa...Mura.."

*He walked in the tent and looked over at Riku and Liana nodding to them, then turned his attention to Hikari.*

"Sorry ma'am I was gearing back up for our next trip....."

*He watching her for a moment waiting for her to start up.*

" Riku your's list is packed up too..."

(OOC: Sorry for the late reply.)
Shadowx
Vagrant
Vagrant

Leo Posts : 12
Fame : 1

Character sheet
HP:
100/100  (100/100)
Magik:
50/50  (50/50)
Stamina:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by MasamunexMuramasa on Sat Apr 13, 2013 1:23 am

They both bowed to Hikari turning around walking out of the tent nodding to Shadow and Riku as they passed exiting out of the tent and heading towards the mess hall, Masa being the first one to speak out because of her curiosity.

"So what do you think the missions are going to be for them?"

Mura had to admit she was a bit curious herself, wondering why Masa and Mura were not permitted to stay. They have known Hikari longer then anyone there.

"I'm not sure...but I'm sure Hikari has a plan. She may even be having us doing something else while they are doing there mission."

This only peaked Masa's curiosity even more she looking back at the tent wanting to spy, but knowing she would get caught quickly by Hikari she letting out a defeated sigh following her sister into the mess hall to get a bite to eat.

They both finished there meals rather quickly not talking to most of the soldier as they stayed mostly by Liana or Hikari's side not conversing too much with the army. Each of them wen't into there tents which were connected taking off the gear slowly unhooking and unlatching each part of it until the armor and gear were completely off there bodies starting to change into leisurely attire.

Masa finished first wearing nothing but shorts and a long shirt flopping down stomach first on her bed watching her sister she hugging her pillow speaking to Mura.

"So what did you think the goal was of this Moonshimmer fellow? He flat out turned us down when we asked him to come with us."

Mura finished changing into her long nightgown flipping her hair out of the back of it sitting down on her bed starting to brush it as she replied to Masa.

"I can't say, maybe he will come around...He doesn't seem like a bad guy after all. His eyes though, something was strange about them. Like they were older...but I couldn't get a read on him at all."

Masa rolled over on her back resting her head on her pillow looking up at the top of the tent, she speaking up after putting her thoughts together about him.

"...I don't want him here, he doesn't hide his aura at all. Unlike Hikari who at least has some restraint on her power to protect the soldiers and us from those things."

Mura nodded to her sister putting the brush down on the desk beside her laying back on her pillow looking up at the tent for a long while before answering.

"...Still, he could help us tremendously in the fight against them. For now though rest sis, we have a lot of work to do tomorrow....Lights off."

Mura closing her eyes as the lights wen't off by voice command Masa looking up at her sister for a moment then back at the top of the tent for a long while before drifting to sleep.

MasamunexMuramasa
Vagabond
Vagabond

Gemini Posts : 35
Fame : 5

Character sheet
HP:
100/100  (100/100)
Magik:
50/50  (50/50)
Stamina:
100/100  (100/100)