Eternity Realms Home!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Eternity Tavern Chatango
Long maintenance

Thu Nov 19, 2015 9:23 pm by Luna Starsplitter

Hey everyone we have had a long period where we were unable to get ahold of anyone or do much. I hope everyone is willing to come back and join in!

Comments: 0

Working on Site

Mon Feb 09, 2015 6:46 pm by Shijumaru Tsukikirameki

Alright guys gonna clean up the site since we got everything back online and working. Sorry for the wait as always but you know how my work hours are. Anyways hope your all doing well and hope to see you soon.

Regards,
Tsuki

Comments: 4

Top posters
Luna Starsplitter (774)
Something I wrote this morning just messing around. EmptySomething I wrote this morning just messing around. EmptySomething I wrote this morning just messing around. Empty 
Shijumaru Tsukikirameki (567)
Something I wrote this morning just messing around. EmptySomething I wrote this morning just messing around. EmptySomething I wrote this morning just messing around. Empty 
Haru Kin (312)
Artemis (187)
Lily Minami (151)
DarkWardenX13 (135)
Shinie_Darkmoon (115)
Namine (110)
Lillian Rightill (86)
Anya (78)

Who is online?
In total there are 17 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 17 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 250 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 8:31 am

Something I wrote this morning just messing around.

2 posters

Go down

Something I wrote this morning just messing around. Empty Something I wrote this morning just messing around.

Post by Shijumaru Tsukikirameki Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:59 am

Today I sat in contemplation of my life, my existence
What goals I set, what I have achieved,
What I need to do, and what I want to do.
The more I thought, the more I became aware.
I realized that this world had drug me down with it.
I let the nay sayers and needers take control of my life.
Dragging me down to something they could grasp and control.

I became even more upset with myself,
Drowning in own cold hard logic and truth.
At how much I've done and my goals I've set,
Realizing I have reached none of them.
Knowing why and how I reached nothing.

Myself,

I let them bring me down,
I let them control,
I let them think they were above me,
I let them belittle me.

Even when I lost everything they continued,
Driving the nail in my coffin.
Driven to the breaking point and back.
Wanting to give up.

But I didn't,

As I looked in the mirror though I realized,
It has made them want to try and bring me down.
Because I stood so high to them,
A star in the night sky out of reach, out of grasp.
My Logic and Truth had saved me once more.

So with a defiant finger and a "FU",
I say world do your worst,
Show me your true colors.
Friends stay or betray,
Lovers come and go.
Family talk and gossip,
Money rise and fall.
I will rise above it, and come out on top.

Because I am my own creator and beast,
I make tomorrow and today,
I am my own savoir and messiah,
I will speak my mind when you don't want to hear it,
I will tell you the truth when you want lies,
I will do right when you want wrong.

Because I love, care and am aware that my possibilities are endless.

So come test me, push me if you dare world.
I'm awake again, and alive.
While you still stay blind.
Shijumaru Tsukikirameki
Shijumaru Tsukikirameki
White Demon
White Demon

Virgo Posts : 567
Fame : 113

Character sheet
HP:
Something I wrote this morning just messing around. Left_bar_bleue9000000/9000000Something I wrote this morning just messing around. Cfhdoonsiadkdtnlbtws  (9000000/9000000)
Magik:
Something I wrote this morning just messing around. Left_bar_bleue20000000/20000000Something I wrote this morning just messing around. Cfhdoonsiadkdtnlbtws  (20000000/20000000)
Stamina:
Something I wrote this morning just messing around. Left_bar_bleue5000000/5000000Something I wrote this morning just messing around. Cfhdoonsiadkdtnlbtws  (5000000/5000000)

https://www.facebook.com/john.atkins.3139

Back to top Go down

Something I wrote this morning just messing around. Empty Re: Something I wrote this morning just messing around.

Post by Lily Minami Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:23 pm

Wow your really good Shiju... I am very impressed with this.
Lily Minami
Lily Minami

Leo Posts : 151
Fame : 56

Character sheet
HP:
Something I wrote this morning just messing around. Left_bar_bleue100/100Something I wrote this morning just messing around. Cfhdoonsiadkdtnlbtws  (100/100)
Magik:
Something I wrote this morning just messing around. Left_bar_bleue50000/50000Something I wrote this morning just messing around. Cfhdoonsiadkdtnlbtws  (50000/50000)
Stamina:
Something I wrote this morning just messing around. Left_bar_bleue100/100Something I wrote this morning just messing around. Cfhdoonsiadkdtnlbtws  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Something I wrote this morning just messing around. Empty Re: Something I wrote this morning just messing around.

Post by Shijumaru Tsukikirameki Fri Nov 09, 2012 1:08 am

Thanks Lily, It's a bit on the dark side but was stressed yesterday lol.
Shijumaru Tsukikirameki
Shijumaru Tsukikirameki
White Demon
White Demon

Virgo Posts : 567
Fame : 113

Character sheet
HP:
Something I wrote this morning just messing around. Left_bar_bleue9000000/9000000Something I wrote this morning just messing around. Cfhdoonsiadkdtnlbtws  (9000000/9000000)
Magik:
Something I wrote this morning just messing around. Left_bar_bleue20000000/20000000Something I wrote this morning just messing around. Cfhdoonsiadkdtnlbtws  (20000000/20000000)
Stamina:
Something I wrote this morning just messing around. Left_bar_bleue5000000/5000000Something I wrote this morning just messing around. Cfhdoonsiadkdtnlbtws  (5000000/5000000)

https://www.facebook.com/john.atkins.3139

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum