Eternity Realms Home!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Eternity Tavern Chatango
Long maintenance

Thu Nov 19, 2015 9:23 pm by Luna Starsplitter

Hey everyone we have had a long period where we were unable to get ahold of anyone or do much. I hope everyone is willing to come back and join in!

Comments: 0

Working on Site

Mon Feb 09, 2015 6:46 pm by Shijumaru Tsukikirameki

Alright guys gonna clean up the site since we got everything back online and working. Sorry for the wait as always but you know how my work hours are. Anyways hope your all doing well and hope to see you soon.

Regards,
Tsuki

Comments: 4

Top posters
Luna Starsplitter (774)
Encounters EmptyEncounters EmptyEncounters Empty 
Shijumaru Tsukikirameki (567)
Haru Kin (312)
Artemis (187)
Lily Minami (151)
DarkWardenX13 (135)
Shinie_Darkmoon (115)
Namine (110)
Lillian Rightill (86)
Anya (78)

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 250 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 8:31 am

Encounters

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Encounters Empty Encounters

Post by Shijumaru Tsukikirameki Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:08 am

Shiju was un-aware of Isil following him, he was sure his display scared her off, plus his mind was else where. Focusing on the two energies in front of him. He stopped short of the final confrontation between Xeno and Irvine. He stopped remaining silent listening to the man threaten the other. Perhaps these two were just traveling and not exactly looking for him. He found the coincidence too perfect though. He watched the light wielder claims. His eyes drifting to Zenma, Shiju crossing his arms his mind already going over a thousand different possibilities of what was to come.

A deep sigh came from his lips as he listened wondering what these two were up too, and why they had brought such energy here in the first place. Was it fates design to unknowingly draw these people towards him? He couldn't decide. All he knew was that if this was to be the case, it would have to be dealt with accordingly. This fox was not of this area, nor was the other. Although he made boastful claims to safe guarding this realm. Maybe he was swept by it's beauty? He could not deny, this place was a sanctuary compared to the warring areas of his home. He would not blame him for wanting to protect this place, but it already seemed as if he was looking for a reason to test his abilities, perhaps newly acquired? He thought to himself looking over his stance. The man radiated confidence in himself. He did not understand though his approach towards the fox, that was obviously not bothering to put up a fight.

Shiju's eyes narrowed slightly feeling that of another presence once more, this one he could tell was looking for him. Unlike these two, he remained relaxed already able to defend himself, but he could never be too careful. These two seemed unpredictable, and the light wielders aura seemed to be erratic a bit unstable. He released his aura around him stretching over the two and outwards further out of sight. He lowered it slightly compressing it's power into a 500 yard radius from where he stood. It serving as another set of eyes for him from every angle within the 500 yards. Front to back, side to side, top to bottom. It's compressed atmosphere electrifying the air standing there hairs on end. Shiju kept the aura of death locked away, to not affect the area. His own aura would suffice if he wanted to keep everything here in tact.

He only spoke when the two noticed him, another reason for the aura.

"...I know not who you two are, but you do not belong here, as I do not...." He scanned over the area of ice that blanketed the area, clear agitation appearing on his face.

"Your also making a mess here, I wish to keep this world from hard any longer. Which is why I soon shall be leaving once I find the other that is here. I ask that you heed this as a request for now. It will become a warning once I'm ready to depart."

He began walking towards the two of them, the location of the second ominous presence being towards where they were talking. He kept a steady pace not bothering with chasing it down, knowing that it would find him soon enough.
Shijumaru Tsukikirameki
Shijumaru Tsukikirameki
White Demon
White Demon

Virgo Posts : 567
Fame : 113

Character sheet
HP:
Encounters Left_bar_bleue9000000/9000000Encounters Cfhdoonsiadkdtnlbtws  (9000000/9000000)
Magik:
Encounters Left_bar_bleue20000000/20000000Encounters Cfhdoonsiadkdtnlbtws  (20000000/20000000)
Stamina:
Encounters Left_bar_bleue5000000/5000000Encounters Cfhdoonsiadkdtnlbtws  (5000000/5000000)

https://www.facebook.com/john.atkins.3139

Back to top Go down

Encounters Empty Re: Encounters

Post by Artemis Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:30 am

*He sighing a bit continueing to watch each of them. As the end approached and Irv spoke to him he laughing a evil laughter comeing out loudly as his form changed again into is adult demon form. His hood still hideing his face like before.*

"Id like to see you try..."

*He quickly noticing Shiju in the distance he not knowing who this person was.He not being able to sense anything from him. He merly blinking makeing sure his aura was calmed when it came to him.'Another person...' He smileing a bit as his focus was turned to Isil who was a bit behind him.*

"There you are...."

*He hoping down from were he sat he ignoreing Irv now not really careing about him anymore.*

"I want what belongs to me..."

*His eyes focusing on his flame he looking past Shiju,leaning up against the pillar*

"Once I have it ill take my leave... This realm is not for me anyway....I have some other buisness to attend to somewere else..."

*He spoke as if answering questions. He useing his psycic powers to call forth his flame that she had with her and waited for her arrival.*

(OOC: Wee! fun times!)
Artemis
Artemis
Veteran
Veteran

Leo Posts : 187
Fame : 24

Character sheet
HP:
Encounters Left_bar_bleue100/100Encounters Cfhdoonsiadkdtnlbtws  (100/100)
Magik:
Encounters Left_bar_bleue50/50Encounters Cfhdoonsiadkdtnlbtws  (50/50)
Stamina:

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkWardenX13 Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:40 am

The energies of this realm moved through Irvine like and ebb and flow of the tides. He could feel the power of Shiju as he approached and looked within for guidance.

Voices from the realm became his conscious for the moment and spoke highly of him but with a tone of warning that this was something that neither wanted to erradicate nor let live. Irvine's eyes bave off a soft gold glow as Shiju approached.

The realms energies telling him to back off for now but stay on guard. "Death streak", had begun to get close but by its trajectory, was not going to where these power fields collided. He looked to the distance at a town and then to Isil who had the same glow about her as the town that was to be visited by the unknown force.

Shiju appeared as his aura became condensed and Irvine tried dearly to do the same with no avail. Being new to this peticular ability set, he had not learned to control it. The power was overwhelming and created a wall of power that intensified as Shiju got ever closer to the sight of his brother's demise.

Irvine's aura and field of power clashed against Shiju's lightly as they met, creating a frosty feel to the already static filled air. Irvine listend to the realm and obeyed as he shifted his stance and moved his unsheathing hand from his katana to his wakazashi.
He stood at a side and gripped the blade lightly, his body lowered by the bending of his knees and hiw weight shifted back. This was a defensive stance that seemed right considering the force of power that flowed between them.

Listening to Shiju's words, Irvine couldn't help but get a smile as the energies took control of him completely long enough to speak to Shiju.

"YOU bring this upon me. Life as you are and Death as it comes. This vessel shall not leave, but as for you and the others of such destructive power, you will.", Irvine changed his stance as this realm commanded it to something more combat and aggressive worthy.

His side stance changed as he drew his katana and held it above his head and pointing the tip at Shiju. All his weight had shifted to a balance across his legs, his wings became appearant as a frosted field of fog engulfed him, leaving only a shadow image in its form.

"Isil?", Irvine questioned as the realm spoke through him.
"Stay away from your home. Death makes its way there and will follow its only path."

Now it seemed that the two were at a stalemate in power and thoughts. They both agreed that each power needed to vacate and both had made their threats against the other. Now it was time to see what would come of such a thing as the powers that crossed here like a crossroads watched each other for the smallest signs that destruction would become the path they followed.

To Irvine, as a vessel, he would gladly see this realm completely destroyed by itself then to see it ravaged by others
DarkWardenX13
DarkWardenX13
Soldier
Soldier

Libra Posts : 135
Fame : 25

Character sheet
HP:
Magik:
Stamina:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shijumaru Tsukikirameki Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:06 am

Shiju looked at the fox for a long moment, wondering just what in the world he could be looking for here but his questions were interrupted by the other. His thoughts went over at the wielder of light going over his absurd sense of what this realm needed. He stopping fully his eyes looking over at his as he pointed the blade at him Shiju keeping his hand off his sword for now. Excalibur pulsing for it to be drawn for this new cause. His voice lowered as his gaze became more cold and calculating piercing through the man. His energies were running rampant inside of him, and it seemed as if he had been possessed by this new found power of light.

"....Lower your weapon, you've already caused enough damage here and if you continue, I will see to it personally that you leave here right at this moment" His voice holding more conviction his aura changing around the area, starting to ripple.

"Your powers taking over, it's clear to see. I do not have time for these games wielder of light. Stand down, for if you strike at me here. You give me no choice but to wake you up by force. I am keeping my promise to one here, and I can assure you. That none of you will come between that promise."

His magic pulsed around him swirling like a breeze or gust of wind, issuing a final warning to his crude sense of attack first ask questions later.

"I will not warn you again."
Shijumaru Tsukikirameki
Shijumaru Tsukikirameki
White Demon
White Demon

Character sheet
HP:
Encounters Left_bar_bleue9000000/9000000Encounters Cfhdoonsiadkdtnlbtws  (9000000/9000000)
Magik:
Encounters Left_bar_bleue20000000/20000000Encounters Cfhdoonsiadkdtnlbtws  (20000000/20000000)
Stamina:
Encounters Left_bar_bleue5000000/5000000Encounters Cfhdoonsiadkdtnlbtws  (5000000/5000000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily Minami Wed Oct 31, 2012 3:19 pm

*As she watched Shiju protect her at first her face filled with shock. He was completely different from anyone else she had seen before. Strangely though she wasn't scared of him. As he took back off at first she stood there watching her shock, then grew to curiousity as a child did trying to figure out how a new toy worked. After a moment she quickly ran again following him this time a bit further behind.*

*She stoped behind a crystal pillar that stood taller then her as she came to were she saw him and others. She immediately started getting scared when her eyes layed upon Irv and Xeno.She could feel danger with those two and didnt trust them at all. She then layed eyes on Zenma who seemed less scarier, but she felt as if he were stareing right at her. Which made her a bit nervous.*

"What are they doing?"

*She said in a low tone hideing behind the pillar peeking her head out only a tiny bit.*
Lily Minami
Lily Minami

Leo Posts : 151
Fame : 56

Character sheet
HP:
Magik:
Encounters Left_bar_bleue50000/50000Encounters Cfhdoonsiadkdtnlbtws  (50000/50000)
Stamina:

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Wed Oct 31, 2012 4:23 pm

*Watching Shiju carefully he not wanting to fight anyone at the moment he sizeing up Shiju as he could feel a bit of his power. He relizeing then the scent he gave off.*

" Ah.."

* The taste of death grew heavily in his mouth he mearly sighing throwing his hand up like he wanted to ask a question.*

"Ill leave I just what my flame that she has.."

*pointing at the pillar Isil was hideing behind*

"Don't have any intention of harming anyone or anything...though these two on the other hand decided to take what I gave them for granted... Their life.... I appoligize for these two....I wasnt aware that they were going to do all of ...this... the freaking fairy decides to threaten me after that... People these days..."

*He haveing the apolegtic look in his eye's hopeing he would just let him do his buisness then leave.*

"Just want to borrow her... I saved her life once with my silver flames...just want to retrieve it is all...wont harm her either... after that ill leave..."

*He looking to him now waiting for a response.*

(OOC: Oh no its the attack of the fairy boy! HAHAHA!)
Artemis
Artemis
Veteran
Veteran

Character sheet
HP:
Magik:
Stamina:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily Minami Wed Oct 31, 2012 4:29 pm

*She watched as Zenma pointed at her, she not remembering his face at all. She getting a bit nervous now hearing then something about a flame. She remembering a small boy that gave it to her but not him.'Who...is this guy?' Thinking to herself.*

" I don't know him.."

*She whispered to herself, the scene becomeing scary to her now.*
Lily Minami
Lily Minami

Character sheet
HP:
Magik:
Encounters Left_bar_bleue50000/50000Encounters Cfhdoonsiadkdtnlbtws  (50000/50000)
Stamina:

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkWardenX13 Wed Oct 31, 2012 5:48 pm

Irvine own consciousness caught like Hell trying to get a word in within all the noises. It was like a stadium of people all trying to talk at the same time.

He focused all of the energy he could to his willpower and began to quell the noise. Then he had enough, when he hit his wits ends he finally just screamed, "SHUT UP DANG IT!"

Then all at once the voices were gone except for a single voice which stood at a distance and spoke to him in a language he couldn't understand.

He approached the voice and listened carefully catching syllables and phrases at first but in a few minutes the words became clear.

"Just go away. Leave this realm. Leave it be. Leave it pure.", the voice spoke as an image began to appear. It was brighter than he could look so irvine looked down ans away speaking very gently.

"i have heard and seen what you have. This is like playing roulette with the wrong ball. Let me take control, let me be me, i'll get them gone if you let me speak to them.", Irvine spoke lightly as the face of the voice looked to him in question.

Irvine continued his phrase trying to make her understand.
"Look. Shiju, that guy...", points to his image that showed in a frame like picture.

"...is not aggressive yet, but if a confrontation ensues, then you both will do more harm to this place then good. Lemme talk, I can take care of this.", irvine pleaded having sincerity in his voice.

The image faded and in that moment Irvine took his body back over.

"wow, that voice was a pain.", Irvine said jokingly stand straight and taking his hand away from his blades.

"Seems I owe you all an apology, I was out for a bit. But now I'm back and we can start over. That cool with everyone?"
He looked at Shiju and his memory passed his memories of a mission from his previous duality life.

"Master Shiju, you do not know me but we need to talk.", he said with a smile but also with the look of seriousness.
"mr.fox...", he said shifting his head from Shiju to Zenma., "thanks for saving my life."
He looked at Isil and tilted his head then bowed, "I am Irvine. I mean no harm."
And with that he looked at them all in general and awaited a response.
DarkWardenX13
DarkWardenX13
Soldier
Soldier

Character sheet
HP:
Magik:
Stamina:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shijumaru Tsukikirameki Thu Nov 01, 2012 4:40 am

He listened quietly to the fox, his eyes turning from Irvine to Zenma as he spoke to him. When he mentioned her and pointed up at the pillar, Shiju quickly turned not believing she was still there. His thoughts went over her safety once more turning from the two to walk towards her when Irvine had finally woken up. Shiju turned to look at him for a long moment as he spoke wondering how he knew his name, listening but his mind elsewhere now, worried about Isil's safety, and the confrontation that was going on towards the location of Isil's hometown.

This was becoming tiresome....

He raised his hand shaking his head at Irvine, looking at both of them. Already devising a plan, since everyone wanted to leave, this would have to be the best choice.

"It's fine, but as I said I do not have time for this right now. If your awoken Light Wielder and you want to see to this planets safety, head towards the direction of the two powers fighting right now, I know you should be able to sense them, protect the town." He looked over at Zemna sighing at him.

"As for talking with Isil, I will not allow that until I know you mean her no harm unless she says other wise. Go with him, protect the town until I get there, I have to get Isil to safety first and then I will be along...I will not debate this either, right now her town is in danger, and I can not go until I know she is safe...Do this for me and I'll see to it that I leave shortly after this place is safe once more."

He turned hoping that the two of them would head towards town to see to it's safety, Shiju moved towards the pillar formation stopping short not wanting to approach her too closely not sure if he scared her back there or not. His face softened as he spoke to her, smiling a bit at how she looked barely peeking around the corner.

"...Isil?.." He waiting until she looked at him to respond."I apologize if I frightened or startled you back there, but would you mind terribly if I took you somewhere safer? I really do not want to leave you alone out here with everything that's going on." He spoke softly to her waiting for a reply, his mind already going over ways to protect the town when he gets there.

"I have a promise to keep after all." Smiling softly to her extending his hand out towards her.
Shijumaru Tsukikirameki
Shijumaru Tsukikirameki
White Demon
White Demon

Character sheet
HP:
Magik:
Stamina:

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkWardenX13 Thu Nov 01, 2012 11:40 am

Irvine nodded and looked to the energy, not bothering to use any extraordinary speed due to the relative closeness of the transmission Zero had sent out.

He continued to think about Shiju's words to him... "Light Wielder" ... the words echoed in his head as he began to sense the enegy of one of the two powers fading ahead.
"Sh**", Irvine exclaimed and in a boost of power flashed off towards the battle ahead.

Black ribbons were everywhere when Irvine arrived. He looked to see a smaller black suited human at a kneel with his arms shredded and torn up, bleeding steadily. The human was down on one knee, breathing heavily and sweating perfusely. Judging by his looks, his opponent was heavily powered and meticulous with his assaults.

Irvine looked to the black cloaked man who barely looked like he had been given a fight. His cloak flowed with the winds and seemed to have a life of its own as its edges whipped at their ends.

The cloaked man ws a bit taller than the human and had hair black as night. He seemed to radiate energy that seemed to be pulled from the human. Irvine focused on the energy and felt psionic and death energies pulsing into the "death streak" as Tenkuu called him.

------------

Kyle looked at Zero as though he felt sorry for him. For the battle in this case, he was slowly bleeding Zero. Letting the blood flow so he could pull the life from it and gather his energy. He couldn't get into town, as much as he had tried, this mere human had thwarted all hs attempts to pass. Each time he would make a move, he would find himself in some way thrown back to the ground at the expense of Zero, and now he tired of these games.

"Human...", Kyle spoke with irritation and anger, "...you are following your end to quickly. Let me pass or perish where you sit."

Zero was spent. He was using everything he had physically and telekinetically to keep himself from passing out or backing down. His arms had three long slashes parallel from each other from a blade that he blocked but didn't have enough pwer to deflect completely and his blood flowed onto the ground seadily.
Speaking in a heavy raspy breath, he responded to Kyle, biding as much time as he could until help arrived.
"No. If you are so powerful, come try...", Zero laughed a bit, "you've done a standup job so far..."

It was at this point Zero realized reinforcements had arrived. A man of about his build stood wearing solid white with long flowing hair was just coming into view, but was he friend or foe. Hopefully friend, cause if he was foe, he was toast.

Kyle could feel the life force of Zero dwindling away by the second but was irritated and decided to end it now.

"I give you one thing human. Had you made it further in life, you would have been something the gods would have been honored to have created, but because of a simple misunderstanding, you get to meet them instead.", Kyle said as the shimmer of his dual-sided scythe made it fade and appear in his hands.
"You have honored me human, I will guide you to your father, if your spirit will allow.", Kyle said as he stepped forward and threw the scythe parallel to the ground at a collision course for Zero.

--------------------------

Irvine blinked and drew his blade deflecting it just enough to bypass Zero's neck. In a second, very elegant maneuver he grabbed the scythe in midspin and letit twirl as he spun around and jumed over it just enough to keep it spinning. With the spin still going, he reached the peek of his speed and let loose the scythe back in Kyle's direction, it whistled as it flew back towards Kyle at a speed greater than Kyle's throw.

Kyle lifted his hand and as though the scythe obeyed a command, it stopped and instead reinserted itself into his palm.

"Now another?", Kyle questioned as Irvine looked back to check on Zero as he knelt down eyeing Kyle with a passion that was indomidable.

"And who are you?", Kyle asked quizically as Irvine stood straight.

"Doesn't matter who I am. My actions speak not my words. Leave this realm.", he said then commanded.

Kyle smirked as the power of Irvine washed over him, "Another vagrant who wishes to die? How many are there out there?", he laughed.

Kyle had let his guard down andin that instant Irvine flashed and was standing with his katana drawn p to Kyle's throat. Kyle peered over the blade and judged Irvine by his actions as Irvine said he was judged by. The aura Irvine had was masked by this realm and was almost like it was part of it. Kyle had made two fatal errors, the first is underestimating an opponent and the second was how much energy he truly had.

Irvine glared over his blade at Kyle and spoke with cold tones as frost began to coat his armor.

"Death has no place here stranger. I suggest you leave, or the next time, it WILL be your head.", Irvine's voice was his own this time, he meant each word as Kyle put his hand up and pushed the blade back far enough to take a step back.

Kyle put his scythe away knowing when he was outgunned. He was not prepared to fight someone this strong just yet. Give him a soul or two and then he'd be ok, but for now Kyle decided to back off.

"I decist. I regret coming here already. I am merely trying to do my job frosty.", Kyle said with sarcasm in his voice.

Irvine was still in the same stance as when Kyle's head was in on the chopping block. "do it somewhere else."

Kyle shook his head and looked to Zero, "I will do nothing until I find what it is that I am looking for. You have my word and honor on inaction.", Kyle said as his scythe faded and founds it place on Kyle's back.

"And what is it your looking for?", Irvine quesioned. It seemed a lot of people were looking for things these days. I guess the galactic-dryer ate its share of realm-socks today.

Kyle just shrugged and looked to Zero again, "...my boss. Are you gonna help him, cause he has about 15 minutes before he bleeds to death."

Irvine glimmered a bit and a frost like clone stepped out of him and ran to Zero. Kyle shook his head and thanked a good conscious that he hadn't picked a fight with this guy.

Zero collapsed as Frost slid to a halt and picked him up looking at the damage.
"I will take him into town.", Frost spoke with a monotone lifeless voice, picking zero up and rushing to the nearest medical place.

Irvine and Kyle stared for a long moment before Kyle shook his head.
"You can put that away.", pointing to Irvine's sword, "I am not gonna do anything, your not my enemy."

Irvine judged the words and placed his weapon back in its sheeth.
Kyle continued, "Let us go check on the young man. He will need me if his time comes to an end."

Irvine gritted his teeth and stood still, "Let's just wait here. My doppleganger can handle it."

-------------------

Frost carried Zero into town and looked towards the medical building and began to walk. Frost could hear the clammerings of people in town who stared and wondered what had happened and were beginning to freak out at the sight of a man who was light blue in color.

After a minute he walked into the medical building and looked to the women behind the counter and thene looked to Zero was bleeding and nearly lifeless in his arms.

"He was ambushed, nearly killed by a dire cat in the woods. He needs medical attention.", Frost said as plainly as he could, the women looking at him in horror of the bloodshed.
Frost became irritated with them and snapped, "Help him, he's dying."

In that moment they rushed and called for a doctor who came out as Frost placed him on a table. With all the people running around, Frost walked outside and looked at the blood on his hands, then vanished into a pool of water as he melted.
DarkWardenX13
DarkWardenX13
Soldier
Soldier

Character sheet
HP:
Magik:
Stamina:

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Thu Nov 01, 2012 11:56 am

"Tch.."

*He listening to Shiju he getting frusterated her only wanting his flame back, but he reluctantly nodded with a sigh he walking over to a nearby pillar that was about five feet away from Shiju*

"Fine...but I want my flame after that......"

*He looking over to Isil sighing a bit.He not glaring or giving her any bad impression of him. He mearly nodding to her not looking back at her to see if she nodded back at all to him. His mind focused on his flame for a moment longer now.*

"But..perhaps she needs it for a while longer.....apparently she likes following strangers around...Isil you can keep it for a while but I will need it back eventually..."

*He snapped his fingers a rune appearing in her hand without her knowledge it mearly there to activate whenever someone was trying to hurt her.Looking to Shiju with a I don't trust you look.His instincts begining to kick in when looked to the town a ways off from were he stood. He then sensing something going on around town he flash stepping to just out side of town sensing something was up.*

"All that work for nothing...."

*Sighing deeply.*

Last edited by Zenma on Fri Nov 02, 2012 4:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Artemis
Artemis
Veteran
Veteran

Character sheet
HP:
Magik:
Stamina:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily Minami Fri Nov 02, 2012 4:32 pm

*She poked her head back out when she heard Shiju's voice. She coming out fully smiling to him.*

"I wasn't scared I think you are pretty amazing."

*She tilting her head listening a bit more to what he was saying she becoming slightly curious as to what he spoke of. 'Danger? were? 'She had looked to the others seeing them all leaving after he had asked them to do something. She smiling up at him more trusting him a bit more she seeing truth in his features.*

"I do not mind..."

*Walking closer to him looking up she noticeing his eyes more now.*

"Your eyes are really pretty."

*Blushing a bit as she spoke to him. She then trying to calm herself down.*

"So..were to?"

(OOC: Sorry about yesterday something came up just as I was about to post.)
Lily Minami
Lily Minami

Character sheet
HP:
Magik:
Stamina:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shijumaru Tsukikirameki Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:32 am

(OOC: It's perfectly fine Lily, 1 or 2 days isn't much, but thanks for the consideration.)

Shiju waited for Isil to come walking away from the pillar fully and even smiled. He had clearly underestimated her and knew it, he was being too careful thinking she was more fragile than she actually was. He smiled at her lightly slightly taken back by her bluntness to her words calling him amazing. She kept surprising him it would seem and kept doing so. She approached him so easily and it was something he was not use too. Only his own kind had ever been so bold, but he still knew she did not know everything about him just yet.
She followed him though...Maybe he was being too careful.

Her comment on his eye's caught him by surprise making him smile lightly at her he looking into her eyes as she blushed smiling a bit more. Maybe she was not even aware of how beautiful she was or her own eyes. He could not let the comment come out but it was obvious with his staring. It took him a long moment to realize about his gaze and that she agreed to go. He snapping to quickly, subduing his endless thoughts.

"Thank you Isil, but you only need look at your reflection to find something grander than my eyes, and if you would not mind I would like to take you somewhere you deem safe and secure while I clear the disturbances up. Unless you would like to come."

He was slightly impressed by her confidence in following him, and figured he would ask.

"I know your wondering if your town is safe, and I can promise your safety. If you would like to come. It seems the fox is wanting to speak to you anyways if your willing too. Something about a flame?"

He wen't over the words of the fox as he waited for a response from her.

"this is your home and you have every right to tell me where you want to be. I will not deny your request. If you decide to draw away from the strangers, I can take you somewhere of your choosing. You just need to close your eyes, think of where you want to be here and you will be there."

Shiju smiled softly to her, his calculating thought's disappearing, making his green eyes return.
Shijumaru Tsukikirameki
Shijumaru Tsukikirameki
White Demon
White Demon

Character sheet
HP:
Magik:
Stamina:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily Minami Sat Nov 03, 2012 3:39 pm

*She watching Shiju closely blushing more as he stared at her and turned even reder when he said the comment about her. She then listening to him about going to some where that was safe for her. She thinking for a moment. Chii quickly poping into her mind.*

" As long as Chii is safe I don't really mind were I go."

*She trailing off tilting her head for a moment thinking about the flame he was speaking of. She trying to remember something about it then quickly spoke.*

"Oh wait I do have it, but he looked alot different from the one who gave it to me... He was a kid...about this tall.."

*She held her hand to the same hieght as she remembered Zenma.She then turning to look at the town that was far off.*

"As long as Chii is safe Ill be fine... So I guess to answer your question...to town..I just want to make sure she'll be fine... She is my foster mother, even though she is human, I do not want her to die so can I go be with her?"

*Turning around to him looking up at him with pleading eyes, a slight pout comeing into her features, she hopeing he would agree.*

( OOC: Will make Chii soon when I have a bit more time on my hands.)
Lily Minami
Lily Minami

Character sheet
HP:
Magik:
Stamina:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shijumaru Tsukikirameki Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:53 am

(OOC:Np at all, whenever you get time.)

Shiju nods to Isil listening to her about wanting to head to someone she knew called Chii, and about the flame. Was it that he saw in the girl when she was singing? No...it was something else, he felt the protective presense around the girl, but it was more like a ward against anything ill befalling her. The fox had gone out of his way to protect her from something before, but what it was he could not say.

As she continued he listened politely about the height of the boy and his features she could remember, so perhaps the fox was telling the truth. A creature such as himself could easily change his appearance, and perhaps he was in a situation with the light wielder before he entered this realm. His thoughts and speculations went on as she continued on about her mother. Shiju looked up at her as she pouted and looked up to him, he couldn't help but smile to it. Having to deal with quite a bit of this pouting he felt like from before, his memories were still hazy but what Shiju could remember. He knew he had seen such an effective pout on someone before.

He nodding to her smiling walking past her towards town, not sensing any immediate danger to the town yet, he was taking his time. Working the stiffness out of his body.

"Very well Isil, I can not deny such a face as that." He looked behind him at her with a small smirk. "It is your home after all and your mother. Let's start that way." He smiled at her his smirk disappearing.

As he walked he began to look around the area more. So much of this land was quite breathtaking to behold, and he wanted to know more of it, he stopped waiting for her to catch up walking beside her now at a normal pace.

"Mind if we talk a bit? I hardly know the area or of you all but your singing voice" He smiled lightly remembering the humming. "Tell me a bit about this place if you would be so kind Isil, I'm quite curious about it and it's history....Also about yourself as we walk, your town is in no immediate danger anymore from what I can gather from here."

He put his hands behind his back as he walked matching her normal pace, wanting to use the time to make sure his body was functioning properly and hopefully to learn a bit more history about the area she called home and herself.

"I can begin if you prefer. My name is Heruioshi, but a lot of the known realms call me Shijumaru. A name I got from my time spent as a human." Looking over at her smiling knowing that must be confusing a bit.

"It's a long story but I'm what you call a Moon Elf (Tsuki Sennyo), I come from a realm called Suta-Raito in sector one forty four, in the two hundred and thirty one sector universe we live in. Which includes this realm we are in now. Your realm resides a long ways away from my homeland, you live in sector seventy from what I gathered as I fell. I've never been this far away from home....but things took a turn for the worse for me...I'm not yet sure though if this is the worse part anymore though." He smiled at her looking back out towards the town they approached.

"You see where I came from was in a constant state of turmoil, and I was fighting to end it. In the end of it all though it seems as if I succeeded. The last of my kind is safe and things should be improving on Suta-Raito by now. The finished fight ended a long time ago I'm afraid, the rest is kind of a blur right now." Laughing quietly looking over at her.

"What about yourself Isil?" Looking over at her giving her his full attention.
Shijumaru Tsukikirameki
Shijumaru Tsukikirameki
White Demon
White Demon

Character sheet
HP:
Magik:
Stamina:

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkWardenX13 Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:12 pm

Irvine and Kyle stood watching each other with a wary eye. Each judged the other by build, power level of their auras and weapons carried.

Irvine could feel a pulling coming from the realm. Something called out to him graciously. It coo-ed him, spoke to him and eventually, while staring at Kyle, his mind moved into a place in his mind that he didn't recognize.

A bright light took a form in front of him and spoke anciently. The words use were echoing and with multiple resonances that Irvine couldn't make out, until the light shifted into something else.

It glowed in a rainbow of prismatic colors, each color speaking a different word until Irvine could understand what was being said.

"You cannot protect me.", it spoke, "and haven't released those who seek to destroy me into the fade. I release you of my force. Leave and do not return.", the voice said in a monotoned form.

Irvine stood paralytic. His body wasn't responding to what his mind wanted it to do. He thought of the lights words and felt a tear fall of from his eyes. He understood his task and the light understood what he couldn't do at this moment. He was not capable of removing the threats of this world and so was reliquished of his power over it.

Crystal shards began to form outside his body, suddenly jutting from him, causing excrutiating pain and torment. As the crystals powered through his body, skin and form, they melted down and became part of the light. He could feel the drain of the power of this realm evaporate from his body. He was becoming feeble and powerless except for the natural power he retained from his own bodies natural state.

The moment of that instance in his mind was a mere fraction of a second. Irvine's body ached with the lose of such power but this only showed when he turned towards the town and winced in pain.

Kyle grinned feeling the power leave him, "What's wrong frosty? The ice melt inside your soul?"

Kyle was at par with this individual again. he gauged him and smiled as he soon realized that Kyle was now the 'top dog' of the two. He had given his honor and was going to uphold it, but when the time came to take this 'frost wielders' soul, he would do so.

Irvine looked back to Kyle as he smiled. He knew he would lose if the confrontation was to ensue but he hoped that this man would uphold his words and not do anything.

"We need to check on your previous challenge.", Irvine spoke with feeling and thought as he looked over Kyle's reaction.

Kyle shook his head and smiled, "No need. He is fine. Unconscious but fine. I have to give it to that man. He had gumption."

Irvine nodded in agreement, "He is something else. Let us wait for the others. Maybe we can find your 'boss' and we can leave this beautiful place."
DarkWardenX13
DarkWardenX13
Soldier
Soldier

Character sheet
HP:
Magik:
Stamina:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shijumaru Tsukikirameki Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:19 pm

(OOC: I almost do not want to leave this realm yet lol, might come back here after every things done, Shinie and Luna are hunting the third tome now which means they will be this way soon.)
Shijumaru Tsukikirameki
Shijumaru Tsukikirameki
White Demon
White Demon

Character sheet
HP:
Magik:
Stamina:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily Minami Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:58 pm

*Smileing to him brightly glad that he accepted it.She blushing from some of his words, she becoming a bit shy again. She always loved to sing ever since she could remember anyway. She looked up to the sky watching the sun start to come down as night was begining to settle in for the day, she watching his movements now nodding to him as he spoke.*

" Sure I can tell you everything I know about this place...Ive only lived here in the north though but I have heard rumors about some of the scary areas....really only the north is buetiful due to those.."

*She pointed at one of the crystals then continued.*

"That is what we like to call maina its a pure energy source that feeds the earth and everything here...These only grow here in the north. Though I don't really know why...They are what also make the mountains and small hills float above us... Its an unlimited power source or so im told... No one has ever been to the mountains though..."

*Looking up at one that was a bit far off from her.*

"I was born in this village, but...a long time ago it was attacked by the southern kingdom...they wanted to take the maina for themselves....my parents and others actually fended them off with magic but...they ended up dieing....thats when Chii my foster mom took me in, she is actually the doctor of our village and has been for a long time. She has raised me since I was five."

*Smileing at him.*

"In the other regions though I have heard about scary creatures that are massive insize. I have never seen one though so I really dont know if it is true..."

*She giggleing to him twirling a bit as she walked.*

" What about you? do you have any family? or friends?"

*Tilting her head looking up at him.*
Lily Minami
Lily Minami

Character sheet
HP:
Magik:
Stamina:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shijumaru Tsukikirameki Tue Nov 06, 2012 3:10 am

Shiju listened intently on Isil's talk of war, it seemed as if war would touch every realm. Always there was one somewhere who wanted more power, more land, more followers. It did not matter the reason, they were always here, fighting over nothing. His eyes hardly left her only looking forward here and there to mind where he was stepping. He could not help but to look at the crystal as Isil spoke of them. A infinite power source, this had him worried slightly for the safety of the planet in this realm, it could be used in a number of ways and he knew it, but continued to listen to her pushing the warning from his mind.

He curiously continued to listen about the other regions surrounding this one, wanting to see some of them for himself. He was surprised that a lot of the planet was left undiscovered, Isil hardly seemed the traveling type, but surely their was someone somewhere who had seen these area's that were unexplored. Maybe though the dangers of the surrounding regions made travel impossible, he could not say for sure.

"...Still though I would not mind seeing more of your planet regardless of it's dangers, even a barren wasteland can have a rose growing somewhere."

Smiling at her speaking softly, getting a sentence in as she continued. He let his hands fall from behind him his body feeling like it was fine now, the stiffness in his joints had healed over the time he had been here from the new found power that was going through him.

When she mentioned more about her past, and that her parent's had been killed in a war to defend this land, Shiju remained quiet, the conversation sparking more memories of his time with the clan he once called his home. His mind began to swirl with thought's that were rushing back to him, he keeping a straight face walking normally very good at hiding what was under the surface. More memories flooding back to him remembering what had happen. He looked out over the town as she continued talking about herself, he smiling a bit more as she spoke of her mother Chii.

"She sounds like a very loving soul." He spoke back to her looking at her from the town, it fast approaching. His eye's fixing on her as she turned watching her hair fly around her he stopping a moment, the site making him smile more. He could not help but to find her personality and smile beautiful, he looking away suppressing such thought's continuing to follow her.

When she asked him about himself he paused a moment going over his memories piecing what had came back to him together. With a soft exhale he looked back at her shaking his head.

"Family no, my mother and father from what I remember died in a war against a race of Deamons when I was young....That was my first existence though."

Shiju looked back at her smiling knowing that must be a bit confusing to her, as well as anyone else that heard the tale before.

"You see Isil, my race is a direct descendant of our goddess, and the gods and goddesses were always feuding back than, comparing their race to others, waging wars, and destroying each other....My family was caught in that mess before I was even old enough to know what happen, so I do not remember much of them honestly."

He looked up smiling something just coming back to him, his eyes looking over the dimming light as nightfall fell.

"I remember who took care of me though, she was the maid of my household, her name was Amber. Even when my parents died she was right their with me still. She had the brightest golden color hair and blue eye's I've ever seen....but of course that might of been just the bright morning sun that came threw my window every morning when she pulled them back and forced me out of bed." He laughed quietly continuing.

"She was free spirited and full of energy though, but she died during the next war that broke out when the Humans and Deamons waged war on our realm...I wish I could of done more for her, but I know she was happy."

He looked back at the town as they walked his face expressionless thinking over more.

"The war continued and yes I did have friends, love interest and a normal life during this time. We all were taken away from each other in those days though. If it were not for the goddess we would of been nothing more than a forgotten history than." He looked back down to her smiling.

"She resurrected what was left of us, myself included our souls being born into the Human realm. To live out a normal peaceful life until we were of age. I was born into a small clan of dragon tamers, but war soon found them as well. It seems to follow me around I'm afraid..." Laughing heavyhearted at his own joke.

"I made mistakes trying to have a normal life though and being loyal to the goddess that saved me. I made friends, but more enemies. That was all another life...and I do not want to cause them any more harm than good even if they are alive now....I can't put them through that again." His eyes became a deep dark green turning to look at her.

"If we have more time, I would be willing to tell you more Isil. For now though go check on your mother, I would join you. but I have to check on your other uninvited guest here besides myself" He laughed smiling at her once more stopping short of the town not wanting to enter it for fear of what would be following him.

He paused for a long moment looking at her a fainter more caring smile appearing on one side of his lips, his eyes looking slightly weary from thinking of what would come next.

"..Thank you Isil, I will not forget this place or anything about it. If things were better and I was not in the situation I was, I would ask to stay if that would be alright with you and your town...but honestly I can't because I'd be too worried about what would follow." He spoke gently to her putting his hand in the folding of his clothes pulling out a silver scale of Chronos, extending it to her.

"This was my most trusted friends....I want you to have it, It will protect your town for a time....All you have to do is whisper to it. "E'lyn de Chonalus" and it will safe guard the area you are in for as long as it's magics hold....I would hate to see anything happen to you. Perhaps if I ever get free of what I must do I could come back to see you?"

He kept his smile and soft voice towards her waiting for her reply before he left to do what he must. Hoping she would say yes.
Shijumaru Tsukikirameki
Shijumaru Tsukikirameki
White Demon
White Demon

Character sheet
HP:
Magik:
Stamina:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily Minami Wed Nov 07, 2012 4:30 pm

*She listened intently as he began explaining his history. It seemed to her that he struggled with a bit of it. As if he had forgotten something and he had realized it. Her face saddened a bit while he spoke she not saying anything for the moment.*

*She continued to follow him twords town. She smiling as he spoke of Amber, but her face saddened again as he told her of her death. She tilted her head a bit.*

"There are more of you?"

*Wondering if they were all like him. Listening about the dragon wars and began to wonder just how old her was. She smiled at him.*

"I'm sure they wouldn't mind. "

* Smiling at him gently . Beginning to listen to him again. She taking the scale her eyes widening at how beautiful it was. She nodding to him as he told her how to use it.*

" I will keep this close to me at all time's. Thank you I will always cherish it."

*She then giggled smiling joyfully at him.*

"You are welcome in my home any time, and I too hope to see you again. I thank you for the time we spent together so far."

*She bowed slightly to him, blushing at the formality she was using then straigntend her posture. She then turned around and began running the rest of the way to the town turning back as she stood before the gate. She waved at him then yelled.*

" I know i'll see you again someday! and I can't wait! Your really amazing!Be safe and take care!"

*She smiled running into town to find Chii.*
Lily Minami
Lily Minami

Character sheet
HP:
Magik:
Stamina:

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:05 pm

* He turning as he finished checking the town senseing no danger at all. He then focusing his attention to the power source that reeked of the shadow realm a bit far off from him. His nose scrunching up a bit as if there was an order that he didnt like.*

"Your turn.."

*He flash stepping outside of town. He appearing a bit far off from Kyle, he turning for a moment looking at Shiju's energy reading it carefully. His eyes narrowed a bit but then her quickly shrugged it off.He sighing a bit not really knowing weather or not he should take his flame now*

"And all I wanted was my flame..."

*His mind beginning to change he Sighing a bit he turned back in the direction he sensed Kyle and began heading twords him*

"Time to see who this is."

*Senseing he was in the middle of something. He sighing a bit more as he realized who was with him. He needed to leave sooner now. He wanted to anyway but he wasnt sure how he was going to yet,*

"Tch.."

* Continuing to head twords them taking a bit of time not really wanting to go deal with them. He walking a bit passed Shiju watching the two squabble about*

Last edited by Zenma on Thu Nov 08, 2012 5:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Artemis
Artemis
Veteran
Veteran

Character sheet
HP:
Magik:
Stamina:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shijumaru Tsukikirameki Thu Nov 08, 2012 8:18 am

Shiju and Isil stood not far from where the other's were. He watched Isil leave smiling back at her raising his hand as she waved. She really was something else. Knowing he would probably never see her again.

"Goodbye Isil..."

As she disappeared though his smile disappeared and he turned to Zenma looking him over seeing him glaring at him still, Shiju's true irritations from their interference appearing in his eyes.

"Wolf....Go get the other, injured or not were leaving now. I will tell you once than we are off. While your there get your flame and return to us once your done. After that we will all leave this realm together. When were back in the nexus each of us can go our separate ways than and I do not care what happens, you all can kill each other for all I care."

He looks back at the others that seem to be the more destructive two out of the group. One the light wielder from before and the other he had not seen before, but reeked of the Shadowrealm far more so than the others He could sense the hunger in the man though. He was drained of energy, and his power levels were lower than normal. Irvine seemed had lost quite a bit of his energy, which was curious to Shiju.

"You two...Make sure you keep your violent ways out of this place until we leave. I wish nothing more than a smooth departure...You will stay outside of town with me until the fox is back."

He looked back at the fox who was still glaring at him Shiju now glaring back.

"You would do well to get moving Fox and get what you came for. Your glare is starting to become tiresome."

(OOC: *Picks on Zenma*)
Shijumaru Tsukikirameki
Shijumaru Tsukikirameki
White Demon
White Demon

Character sheet
HP:
Magik:
Stamina:

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkWardenX13 Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:03 am

Irvine and Kyle looked at Shiju with the thousand yard stare. Irvine smiled and bowed to him in response to his order and Kyle in response walked straight up to him and knelt down.

"Sire.", Kyle said standing once more.
"I have been sent by a friend of yours. We ust return at once."

Irvine laughed and looked around towards the town. "The boy is in town getting mended. He took quite the beating from that man right there."

Irvine thoughts as the auras of the shadow realm walkers seemed to blend very well. Kyle's aura was older but not as potent whereas Shiju's seemed newer but much stronger than Kyle's.

Kyle looked to the fox and smiled pointing at him with a thumb, "I like your pet? Does he always glare that?"

Irvine couldn't help but laugh walking towards Shiju with a smile. It was as though Irvine had no anger in him at all, nothing to be upset about. He was just as meloncholy as anyone on a beach with a margerita.

(short post i know but i am busy busy... lol)
DarkWardenX13
DarkWardenX13
Soldier
Soldier

Character sheet
HP:
Magik:
Stamina:

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Thu Nov 08, 2012 5:28 pm

*Shakeing his head at Shiju, his mind completely made up now on weather or not he should take his flame back. Even though he didnt like haveing his power scattered about he decided to let her have it for now. He quickly spoke up looking directly at Shiju with a calm face.

"Im going to let her keep it for now...she might be able to find some use for it later on down the road. Plus it just seems she needs it more then I do"

*Watching Kyle kneel before Shiju, he now getting a pretty good idea of who he was, but did not budge.He hearing the comment Irvine made twords him but did not answer him at first."

" I wanna leave this realm anyways.... Its not for me.."

*He putting a bit of sarcasm in on the last part of the comment. He then eyeing Irvine glaring a bit at him. His scowl and irritation of the man showing even more now*

"I am no ones pet fairy boy.... I am a demon...I belong to myself and that is all...remember that.."

*Glareing more at him still not moving an inch. He then turning to Shiju and Kyle watching them for a moment. He still not entirely sure on weather or not his guess on who Shiju was right but he was 98% sure of it.**
Artemis
Artemis
Veteran
Veteran

Character sheet
HP:
Magik:
Stamina:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shijumaru Tsukikirameki Fri Nov 09, 2012 2:25 am

(OOC: Zenma...You defiant fox your gonna make me go get Zero aren't you lmao. Or you just missed that part completely....Very well, I'll get you back in a bit.)

His irritation grew as they all spoke at once, each trying to defend their own argument. His brow furrowed slightly as he listened to them blinking down at the one who was kneeling before him listening to the part about a friend he raising a brow. Finally able to get a word in speaking a bit higher than his normal calm tone.

"Enough!" Looking at each of them waiting for them to fall quiet looking at each of them. He than turning to Kyle speaking. "I have no friends of your kind shade, but I already planned to return once I handle....this" Looking at Zenma and Irvine obviously annoyed.

Looking at Irvine. "Thank you for the information about the new comer."

Looking at Zenma his irritation the most for this defiant fox, he already having issues with anything that reminded him of Deamons from his realm.

"Alright fine she keeps your flame, but if this is a ploy to get back here while I'm gone fox. You will regret it....Are you going now?" Watches the fox ignore him again, his patience even saint like in this state was at his limits. At least Shiju was much less violent now, so he took a breath and shook his head walking into town.

"Wait here....and do not wonder!"

Looking back at the three of them, this whole scene reminding him of another time when he had to look after three others. The journey back was beginning to look a bit less peaceful as he had hoped for.

As he walked through town he let out a sigh not wanting to come inside of it, his presence here would leave traces and he would have to go through a lot of trouble to get his presence out of this town, which was just more time. He looked back at the fox giving him a icy stare before heading further in.

His presence got looks from the others, they had never seen an elf like him before he turning to look at some of them staring at him they quickly looking away he continuing to the medical center, the markings of the building apparent. As he started up to the door way he sensed something famillior about this one, a faint touch of time magic and a telepathic ability that was quite grand in itself, and it belonged to a human no less....One thought quickly came to mind.

"Zero...."

He glared slightly, the last of their meetings was not all that pleasant. Zero had entered his realm uninvited, a child time traveler of the realms. As quick as he was there though, he vanished just as quickly. He could not believe that this human was still alive after those three hundred years of a gap. He opened the door walking inside the medical clinic hiding the aura of Death his own washing into the building.

(OOC: to be continued in A time for Recovery, the loss of family.)
Shijumaru Tsukikirameki
Shijumaru Tsukikirameki
White Demon
White Demon

Character sheet
HP:
Magik:
Stamina:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum