I forgot my password

August 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Eternity Tavern Chatango
Long maintenance

Thu Nov 19, 2015 9:23 pm by Luna Starsplitter

Hey everyone we have had a long period where we were unable to get ahold of anyone or do much. I hope everyone is willing to come back and join in!

Comments: 0

Working on Site

Mon Feb 09, 2015 6:46 pm by Shijumaru Tsukikirameki

Alright guys gonna clean up the site since we got everything back online and working. Sorry for the wait as always but you know how my work hours are. Anyways hope your all doing well and hope to see you soon.

Regards,
Tsuki

Comments: 4

Top posters
Luna Starsplitter (774)

Shijumaru Tsukikirameki (567)

Haru Kin (312)

Artemis (187)

Lily Minami (151)

DarkWardenX13 (135)

Shinie_Darkmoon (115)

Namine (110)

Lillian Rightill (86)

Anya (78)

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 70 on Fri Nov 07, 2014 2:29 am

Luna and Shinie's Journey

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Luna and Shinie's Journey

Post by Luna Starsplitter on Sun Oct 28, 2012 3:02 pm

*She looking to Shinie as he walked up smileing lightly just enough to were no one else could notice. She looking over to Aro as he did then looked back at him. Hearing his comment about Aro finding a new toy and gave him a doubtful look, she then sighing as he complained a bit*

" I know I know..."

She begining to follow him and turned to Rin linking her mind to hers and spoke ' You can stay or do something else if you want... unless you want to follow us... but ill let you know when we get the tome...and thanks again Rin..' She hearing Shinie talk about finding the location.*

"Its in the North region... Rin caught some readings there, she gave me a visual on it....but it seems like it be hard to get in there..."

*Linking her mind to his and showed him an area in the Northern region that had an old ruined large stoned catsle and a area deep under ground that led to a large set of metal doors that seemed to be protected by different types of Daemonic magic's, The door haveing runes and images engraved all over it.*

"Its there, but just not sure what were going to run into.."

*She continueing to follow him finishing her sentence.*

"Rin mentioned that this one had the most of Demtherious's power... so she pretty much said we'd need to be on our toes for this one..."

*Thinking about how hard it was to get the first two tomes already knowing Shinie was probably going to come up with some sort of plan along the way..*

Dig down inside past all deception. Move on with your fists and your legs. Cover you wounds...no one is going to laugh at you. So make the "Present" your ally, and leap before you look. If you don't trust the future continue with that force. What is there left to learn now? So go do it, and when you look there's someone running by your side. The spirit of inspiration, now you cant lose.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Luna Starsplitter
Harbinger of Balance
Harbinger of Balance

Cancer Posts : 774
Fame : 77

Character sheet
HP:
5000000/5000000  (5000000/5000000)
Magik:
100000000/100000000  (100000000/100000000)
Stamina:
1000000/1000000  (1000000/1000000)

http://www.eternityrealms.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Starsplitter on Sun Oct 28, 2012 3:07 pm

*She watching Luna follow Shinie, nodding to her as Luna said she didnt have to follow, she linking her min to hers quickly for a brief moment.' Ill be going to check out some things then I wanna see if I can find anything on the captain.' She then dissapearing quickly off in the oppisite direction that they were heading.*

Dig down inside past all deception. Move on with your fists and your legs. Cover you wounds...no one is going to laugh at you. So make the "Present" your ally, and leap before you look. If you don't trust the future continue with that force. What is there left to learn now? So go do it, and when you look there's someone running by your side. The spirit of inspiration, now you cant lose.
Luna Starsplitter
Harbinger of Balance
Harbinger of Balance

Character sheet
HP:
Magik:
Stamina:

Back to top Go down

Luna and Shinie's Journey

Post by Namine on Sun Oct 28, 2012 3:44 pm

*Bright yellow eyes watching Luna and Shinie as the began to travel. As the young girl left her paws hit the ground from a tree she was laying on. She was a big orange tiger at the moment.*

"I wonder where she is gooing.."

*A snicker comeing out of her as she spoke, she begining to follow makeing sure to keep herself hidden from sight and senses. She litsening in on their conversation as she followed them.*

Aries Posts : 110
Fame : 22

Character sheet
HP:
100/100  (100/100)
Magik:
50/50  (50/50)
Stamina:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Oct 28, 2012 4:08 pm

*Finds himself infront of Shinie and Luna he cutting through the trees and to the road just ahead of them*

"hm?"

*Senseing them both he turning around and saw them she smirking at Luna checking her out*

"Ooh its the hottie from earlyer?"

*Remembering were he just saw her he inching closer to her eyeing her carefuly but playfully as well.*

"How about come with me and will have a bit of fun.. once you go Daemon you never go back you know... "

*He getting a lustful look to him stretching his hand out fixin to grope her butt.*

: Hehe Im gonna mess with Luna... Smile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinie_Darkmoon on Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:57 am

Shinie turned around seeing the young man from the bar looking at him pulling Luna back into his arms wrapping them fully around her waist.

"Just who the hell are you and why are you trying to move in on my property?"

Smirking at him poking Luna in the cheeks as he speaks to him.

"This is mine, understand?" He grinned at him just wanting to grab Luna he supplying the perfect opportunity for it. he holding her tighter. "Besides if your going to grab her you have to do it like this." Purposely whispering in her ear nipping on it on purpose.

He let her go before she could react walking over to the Deamon scanning over him for a long moment before speaking.

"What in the world are you even doing here? shouldn't you be with your buddies playing with fire or something. If your here for some sort of vengeance Daemon, you really are barking up the wrong tree and we are quite busy here."

He smirking knowing Luna was frozen solid right now, trying not to laugh waiting for her to react. He not able to hide the smile from the Deamon, Shinie motioning his head towards Luna telling him to watch her.

Dark Tsuki
Dark Tsuki

Scorpio Posts : 115
Fame : 63

Character sheet
HP:
Magik:
6000000/6000000  (6000000/6000000)
Stamina:
10000000/10000000  (10000000/10000000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Starsplitter on Mon Oct 29, 2012 9:30 am

* She being pulled into Shinie and as soon as she was she turned different shades of red, as he held her. Her mind raceing a bit at first and she quickly was about to say something until he started nipping at her ear. She freezing completely *

"......*light squeek *"

*She squeeked in surprise to what he did, she still frozen in spot whenever he let go of her and walked over to the daemon, she quickly regaining herself her eyes quickly flashed red her aura laceing with a murderes intent twords Shinie*

" Luna justice kick! "

*She screamed her eyes glazed over a bit from a mixture of anger and embaresment her face still a bit flushed she trying her best to hide it but it didnt work out at all. She quickly tried to kick him in his side but quickly tripped right next to him her head hitting the ground she blushing even more now.*

"Great!"

*Glares up at Shinie for a moment the quickly sat up, then standing, she dusting herself off her face still as red as a tomatoe. She seeing his grin she putting her hands on her hips glareing at him.*

"Why are you smileing!?"

*She looking to the Daemon remembering what he said she quickly moveing away from him hideing a bit behind Shinie now. *

"What do you want anyway!?"

*She poked Shinie in the side hard useing that to get back at him for now*

"Luna justice poke.."

Luna Starsplitter
Harbinger of Balance
Harbinger of Balance

Character sheet
HP:
Magik:
Stamina:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Oct 29, 2012 10:19 am

*Watches the sceen play out he blinking at Luna's reactions twords Shinie. He looking at him*

" Oh? You own her...? You can share im sure..... "

*Grinning at her watching her stand there trying to hide he fluster.*

"Seem's I can't have this one either... She seems to only like you... How come all the hotties are always taken...? "

*trails off hearing Shinies remark about vengence. He laughing*

" Sorry dude but you don't have to worry about that with me....I'm mearly a Daemon who isnt like by his own kind...names Kais Shadowvale.... and you might be?? "

*Looking at both of them edgeing a bit close to Luna*

" Hey what do you say cutie come with me instead of him? Ill show you what its like to live on the wild side of life.."

*Smirking trying to get at Shinie now just for fun. He thinking for a moment remembering a conversation he heard in the tavern between the two..*

"Your looking for something right? A tome perhaps?...."

*Looks to them both trailing off waiting for them to answer now...*

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinie_Darkmoon on Tue Oct 30, 2012 6:21 am

Shinie smiled more as he watched her fall, he was never really one for laughing but found her constant immature behavior quite amusing. His mind was slowly altering with her presence around constantly, becoming something more stable as he got use to her. He eyed the girl as she poked him his smirk disappearing as he looked upon her, lost in thought's that he was unsure he still possessed. No he had no time for this, he had to be free, he must be free completely to gain the daemonic power once more. He than looked back to the daemon before him as he spoke, Shinie returning to his lecherous thoughts once more, smirking more at Kais.

" If your so intrested in Luna, you must be a mad man..." He gets a eerie look to his eyes leaning in towards Kais whispering to him.

" She's a nightmarish brute inside all that cuteness." His smirk returning leaning back outwards.

He would have to wrap this conversation up quickly, he knew that he had little time to find the next tome and wanted to get started right away, plus he felt as if something had been following them for quite some time now. This uneasy feeling he got only grew with each passing day and his instincts told him that something was coming, but he knew not what could be possibly worse than what they had endured the previous year. His eyes scanned over the Daemon, his blood could be useful. If he were to join with them, it might make the search for the Runic Tomes that much easier.

"...You seem a able sort...Why don't you join us? I could use some enjoyment of a decent conversation while we travel. Plus you get to be around Luna.....Everyone wins."

Shinie's eyes didn't seem human as he smiled, feeling more like the Daemons own kind.

"So how about it Kais?...I'm short on time and must be off...excuse me "we" ...Must be off." Pulling Luna into him once more grinning at the Daemon.

Dark Tsuki
Dark Tsuki

Character sheet
HP:
Magik:
Stamina:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Starsplitter on Tue Oct 30, 2012 6:47 am

*She glared at the daemon as he spoke to her. She not likeing the attention from the daemon, quickly she stuck her tounge out at him still hideing a bit behind Shinie.She then hearing his snide comment about her being a brute.She glareing then smirked getting an idea she quickly used a bit of gravity magic around her arm*

"Luna's thousand pokes!"

*She begining to poke him on his side pouting now. Stopping mid way when she heard Shinie speak to him about joining them.*

"but.....we already have an area...the northern region thats were the last one is..."

*Pouting even more now hopeing Kais would decline the offer. She turning red again as Shinie pulled her into him. Her eyes getting a bit glazed over she squeeking for a split secound.*

"The bunnies thier coming.."

*Spouting nonesense now Shinie haveing the ability to throw her mind off of focus.*

Luna Starsplitter
Harbinger of Balance
Harbinger of Balance

Character sheet
HP:
Magik:
Stamina:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:52 am

*Eyeing Shinie carefully for a moment as he spoke. He then looking to Luna frowning a bit as she stuck her tounge out at him.*

"A mad mad hm?"

*He snickering at him for a split secound litsening to his offer now he thinking it over. He noticeing the demonic look in Shinie's eyes putting a mental note in his head about this guy must be a bit off his rocker.*

"Alright....Ill join you for now...were to anyway?"

*Looking over to Luna smirking a bit while thinking that he'd have to get her away from Shinie. But he already knew that was going to be a bit hard in itself. His real reason of wanting Luna staying hidden for now.*

"Sounds like a plan then no?"

*Holding his hand out to Shinie waiting for him to shake it.*

Back to top Go down

Post by Namine on Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:06 pm

*Transforming into a smaller cat this time becomeing a pure black one with orange eyes...she comeing out from behind a tree trotting along the road comeing up to Luna and Shinie.*

"Meow!"

*She wagging her tail tilting her head up at them. A purr being able to be heard quickly.*

Character sheet
HP:
100/100  (100/100)
Magik:
50/50  (50/50)
Stamina:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinie_Darkmoon on Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:03 pm

Shinie looks down at his hand than back to him not taking it having a thing about trust issues but nodding letting go of Luna. Shaking his hand holding it.

"For now let's just say we are on equal terms, but travaling with us could be hazardus to your health Kais."

The demonic look in his eyes actually a spell sealing him to his agreement in a blood ritual smirking at the daemon. A rune appearing inside Kais hand binding him to Shinie and Shinie to him. Shinie being known for his trickery and demonic control of the Daemon realm. His usual cold calculating eyes returning holding onto the Daemons hand still.

"...You will find me your masters fourth and final tome, It's not on this realm Daemon....Where is it?"

The bindings on the spell preventing him from attacking Shinie now and making a loud screeching noise in his head numbing his brain.

"...Do not worry Daemon, Your going to just find as long as you answer my questions....Lead me to the 4th Tome and I will release your promise to me....If you try to fight the spell, it's energies will poison your body and you will die in three days.....hm?"

Looking down seeing a cat looking up at them he raising his right brow looking at it waiting for Kais to reply to him.

"...Luna I told you to stop bringing your cat's along."

Dark Tsuki
Dark Tsuki

Character sheet
HP:
Magik:
Stamina:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shijumaru Tsukikirameki on Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:07 pm

(OOC: lmao that's so mean Shinie, Shiju's gonna get pissed at you again.)

White Demon
White Demon

Virgo Posts : 567
Fame : 113

Character sheet
HP:
9000000/9000000  (9000000/9000000)
Magik:
20000000/20000000  (20000000/20000000)
Stamina:

http://www.facebook.com/john.atkins.3139

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Starsplitter on Tue Oct 30, 2012 3:31 pm

*She watching kairs hold his hand out and Shinie's reaction to it she snickering a bit.*

"Shinie doesnt like touching people that much.."

*Seeing Shinie shake his hand, blinking a bit astonished that he did. She then getting completely distracted as she heard a Meow.*

"Eh?"

*She seeing a buetiful black cat with orange eyes looking up at them. She quickly kneeling a bit giggleing as she held her hand out to it. She then looking up to Shinie when he spoke.*

"Never seen this one before but I like her.... Can we keep her? pwease?"

*Her eyes getting a bit starry eyed as she pouted at Shinie hopeful hed say yes to her.*

Luna Starsplitter
Harbinger of Balance
Harbinger of Balance

Character sheet
HP:
Magik:
Stamina:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Oct 30, 2012 3:51 pm

(OOC: Bastard.)

*He kneeling down for a moment as the ringing in his head began*

"Eh? bastard!"

*He glareing up at him for a moment growling at the fact he fell into a trap.He hearing Shinie's words knowing he had no way of leaveing. He would mearly have to buy his time now.*

"God damn bastard once im out of this im going to kill you."

*He looked over to Luna seeing her as if she didnt have a care in the world.*

"You! didnt you see what he just did?! How can you trust this guy?!"

*Glareing over at Luna harshly he looking over at Shinie standing up now*

"Ill help you but ill kill you after wards...you and that little witch over there for tricking me.."

Back to top Go down

Post by Namine on Tue Oct 30, 2012 4:09 pm

*Purring hoping into her arms licking her fingers for a moment she looking up at kais for a moment, meowing at him watching them both as Luna was distracted with petting her.*

"Meow."

*She pointing her paw up at Shinie*

"Meow."

*Trying to look cute for him.*

Character sheet
HP:
100/100  (100/100)
Magik:
50/50  (50/50)
Stamina:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinie_Darkmoon on Wed Oct 31, 2012 4:49 am

ChaoticSin wrote:(OOC: Bastard.)

(OOC: *laughs hard* Your a Daemon what did you expect? People got trust issues with your kind bro. Specially in this realm. It's the start of a beautiful strange friendship! Lmfao! and wtf Shij? Lmao I just got done feuding with him!)

He looked down at the cat raising a brow at it still

"but I already have a new dog. Oh well sure, you get a animal and so do I"

He smiled harshly at the Deamon, until he said he would hurt Luna. His smirk disappearing the grim look of insanity and instability showing in his eyes.

"..Is that so?! It's obvious my new pet needs a lesson in manners isn't it?! SIT!!" Grins at him again a invisible chain pulling him down to the ground. "Maybe I should just finish you off with the rest of your sorry race right now then!?" He pushing his foot on the back of Kai's head rubbing his head in the dirt.

"Should I make you lick my boot?!....Or grovel?! This journey could be a lot smoother for you if I don't have to treat you like a dog now couldn't it?!" He starting to laugh losing it a bit more.

"Now speak!! Apologies to her!"

It being obvious this guy had issues.

(This is going to be a really fun journey lmao)

Dark Tsuki
Dark Tsuki

Character sheet
HP:
Magik:
Stamina:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shijumaru Tsukikirameki on Wed Oct 31, 2012 5:06 am

(OOC: K time to make Aro can beat your butt)

She continued a long her way heading past the tavern sensing that Luna and Shinie had already left, but what she didn't know is that they were being followed. She stopped a long moment the smell of the air. A Deamon? what in gods name would they be down here of all places.

It was than that she remembered the Deamon from the bar the other night. She smelt the magics of Shinie's rituals as well, her mind began to figure out already what was happening as she turned the corner beyond the tree line seeing them just a ways down the road.

Yep, she was right...Shinie had already had the Deamon on the ground stepping on his head. She glared at what was happening not having much love for the Deamon race either, but she sensed no ill will in this one, and she knew Luna felt it too.

She looked over at Luna wondering why she wasn't beating him half to death by now, but realized she was preoccupied, a cat of all things, why was it a cat? She knew Luna was bad for spacing out, but not this bad. The site made her even wonder how this girl made it through the wars before hand.

She sighed deeply opening her eyes glaring at Shinie, blinking right in front of him already drew back hitting him right dead square in the eyes, she not hold anything back in her punch.

"YOU MORON!!! Release the Seal right now!!" She growled at him standing fully glaring at Luna.

"AND YOU! Snap out of it! We have enough enemies as it is! Were not looking for more!."

She leaned down to the Deamon leaning him back into her holding him against her chest, holding him gently. She smiled softly at him.

"I'm sorry, Shinie is a bit of a pain in the butt!" Glaring up at him looking back down at Kais. "He means no ill by it, hes just trying to make sure Luna stays safe in his own way....and your kind has done much damage here, outcast or not. Please forgive him....What can I do to make it up to you?"

Aro smiled softly at him tracing a hand threw his hair.

White Demon
White Demon

Character sheet
HP:
Magik:
Stamina:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinie_Darkmoon on Wed Oct 31, 2012 5:28 am

His smirk disappears as he see's Aro appear in front of him. The look on her face freezing his blood.

"...Oh Sh...!" He getting planted from the surprise attack by Aro the force sending him flying back wards rolling a crossed the ground a few feet back holding his cheek, knocking some sense into him.

"What the hell Aro! You crazy b...backwards...crazy vampire!" Not wanting to call her the B word ever again from last time.

He stood up dusting himself off looking at her sighing.

"Fine fine! but if he attacks Luna it's on your head! and I will take it if anything happens to her!"

He slowly releasing the spell glaring down at the Deamon, still not trusting him. Looking over at the cat.

"You called her here didn't you cat?....Betrayed already."

Dark Tsuki
Dark Tsuki

Character sheet
HP:
Magik:
Stamina:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Starsplitter on Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:15 am

*Her wonderful moment with the cat ended as she sensed Aro's angry presence*

"Eeek!"

*Jumping up quickly dashing behind a tree takeing the cat with her.Her breath increaseing slightly from the startle. She pokeing her head out looking to them as Aro scolded her. She blinking seeing Shinie and Kais on the ground. She coming out from behind the tree now*

"What happened? Did you guys decide to take a nap?."

*She watching Shinie stand up. She walking over to him.*

"What happened?"

*Eyeing Aro and the Daemon.She thinking for a few trying to figure out what was going on.*

"Does Kais want some cookies? They were made by a top cook! You'll love them."

*She pulling the bag out smileing.*

Luna Starsplitter
Harbinger of Balance
Harbinger of Balance

Character sheet
HP:
Magik:
Stamina:

Back to top Go down

Post by Namine on Wed Oct 31, 2012 3:27 pm

*Sniffs Luna's bag of cookies, she smeeling the sweetness to them. Her paw stretching out tapping the bag motioning that she wanted one.*

"Meow."

"She snuggleing into her arms a bit looking at Aro and the commotion she just caused. She then looking over at Shinie as he spoke to her, she purring a bit winking at him.*

"Meeeeeow!"

*She focusing back on the cookies now.*

Character sheet
HP:
100/100  (100/100)
Magik:
50/50  (50/50)
Stamina:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Oct 31, 2012 3:53 pm

*As he face planted on the ground he began cussing Shinie out. He winceing every time Shinie steped on his face.*

"God damn fu-"

*His head is quickly released from the pain he sitting up quickly feeling the spell realeased he glareing at Aro,Shinie and Luna. He looking over to Luna as she asked him about cookies, and growled he then senseing that this was the best time to make his move, he standing as Aro touched him.*

"Nothing from you.."

*His eyes glowing red and blinked behind Luna he snickereing pulling out a glass vial then grabed her arm and bit into it with his daemon fangs he not swallowing and of it but instead poured it from his mouth into the vial and quickly closed it. He pulling quickly away from her before she had time to do anything. *

"Your guys blood is special right?"

*He smirking evily. Then quickly a mass amount of gray smoke explosed into the area from a void he quickly made on top of then*

" Lets have a little race to the tome then... Ill give you this last one in this realm, the other well....lets just see what happens. Oh and little witch thank you for the present.."

*He then quickly jumped into a void leaving the realm entirely makeing sure to close it after he was through.*

(OOC: yup strange relationship, youll be seeing him often, but ill be out of town for the weekend leaving tonight. So thats why I left the realm so fast.oh and he was going to be a nice daemon. NICE! but now....I am gonna have fun....like useing Luna to get at Shinie... Its why i took her blood...he's gonna use something the Shadowvale clan uses on there enemies,but well keep it a surprise till I return.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Shijumaru Tsukikirameki on Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:15 pm

(OOC: Sounds good, and hope your trip goes well, but your going to have to let people respond if it's an attack on somebody, even though it's a pretty good surprise. It might of worked if she was alone. Luna's stronger than Aro if provoked Also that was a seriously bad move, Aro's not going to like you touching Luna. It will be up to Luna if she let's you get away with it or not.)

Aro eyes the Deamon as his eyes started to glow, feeling malice in his thoughts. What happen afterwards was a series of quick thought processes that Aro would keep her promise, and this one was turning out to be a threat. Aro quickly reacted to his blink she following his astral trail to the same area pushing Luna out of the way quickly getting bitten wincing from the pain. She erupting into flames as he bit into her catching him on fire.

"YOU BASTARD!" Her anger growing more fierce her flames pushing against him. She throwing him off of her about to burn him to a crisp as he disappeared in a cloud of smoke.

Aro held her arm from the bite the smoke doing little to her, she using a wind spell to blow it away from them higher into the air. As she made sure his presence was gone for now she turned to Luna her flames dying down walking straight over to her drawing her hand back slapping her.

"What the hell's the matter with you Luna?! Snap out of it!! If something happens to you, Shiju will never let me forget it! Get your head out of the damn clouds!!!" She growled at her holding her arm turning to Shinie, her eyes red with anger.

" and you! this is all your damn fault Shinie, just so you could shorten your time with finding the tomes?! Your one of us and you put her in danger on multiple levels this whole year! GET IT TOGETHER! Luna is your friend! TREAT HER LIKE ONE." She growled at him wincing from the bite mark wondering what that bastard has planned.

"All this time being careful with my life and you two may of just put me in danger!" She growled at both of them sitting beside a tree tearing some of the sleeve off her kimono tying it around her arm until it healed.

White Demon
White Demon

Character sheet
HP:
Magik:
Stamina:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinie_Darkmoon on Thu Nov 01, 2012 5:22 am

His eye's flashed over to the Deamon as he blinked away looking around for him, he first turning behind him to check if he was there. He wasn't, he turned hearing Aro cringe. Seeing Luna stumbling forward and the Deamon biting Aro. A smirk came over his lips, hoping now that Aro would change her tune.

He covered his eyes to the black smoke around the area not knowing exactly what was going on. But could hear Aro screaming at Kais, seeing the shadow of flames through the black smoke before it was lifted.

His brow raised as Aro slapped Luna and started in on him, he looking away slightly thinking about what she said looking over at Luna....*Nahhhh* He thought to himself.

"Your not my kind Aro, and Shiju's gone...stop throwing him in our faces, it was his choice. Lets go Luna, I have a lot to do still...and now because of you having to trust everyone hes after my tome!" He glares at her quietly turning to Luna again.

"Let's go Luna!" His temper getting the better of him Aro's words bothering him slightly.

Dark Tsuki
Dark Tsuki

Character sheet
HP:
Magik:
Stamina:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Starsplitter on Thu Nov 01, 2012 11:13 am

* Getting pushed forward she confused at first as to what was going on. She turning around to see Kais biting into Aro's arm then was covered her eyes as the smoke appeared.*

"Eh?!"

*When Aro cleared it and came up to her slapping her in the face she dropped the cat. Her eyes glowing a bright yellow for a split second, she knowing what Aro was saying was true. She growled a bit as she spoke Shiju's name not liking to here it that much because it only made her miss him that much more. Her eyes hid behind her bangs as Aro continued yelling she thinking about what Kais just did. ' Im going to kill him the next time I see him....' Hearing Shinie's voice she quickly nodded ignoreing Aro now following behind him. She staying quite her mind raceing in a million different directions now.*

*She holding her cheek as the sting still sat on her face her eye's began tearing up as she began thinking more.*

Luna Starsplitter
Harbinger of Balance
Harbinger of Balance

Character sheet
HP:
Magik:
Stamina:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top